Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Notorial Dissent

Re: Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:04 pm

:rotflmao: Yeah, that !!!!! :rotflmao:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:53 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:05 am
mmmirele wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 am
It appears that Zimbabwe is apparently introducing a new currency to replace its reliance on foreign currencies (dollar, euro, South African rand and other currencies) as official currencies. I can't claim to understand what they're doing here and hope there's someone who can explain both what's going on and whether this will kill the Zim trading dead or give it new life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... b8d968e9c9

I heard about this yesterday on the BBC World News but all it said was that a new currency was being implemented, no details.

I was reminded about this when I saw this tweet--apparently some sector of the QAnon crazies are going hard for the Zim.

https:// twitter.com/travis_view/status/1100992671219277824
My economically totally uninformed guess: all paper currency floating around the world outside the borders of Zimbabwe will be a total loss. Inside Zimbabwe there will be a short period of time, like days to a week, to hand in old paper notes in exchange to new currency. During the swap period, possibly even into the future, importation of old currency notes will be prohibited. The value of the old currency will be measured against goods available in the country matching up to the prices in defacto locally used foreign currency. The international banking system that still may hold old currency accounts will get a sweathart deal if the moneys have been declared ahead of the swap.
No. There will be no redemption, exchange or anything, the ZIm was repudiated long ago and they already had a very limited period where it could be exchanged for US Dollars at some insane rate like, really, not kidding, 35 cents per hundred billion dollars, all exchanges limited to a total of less than $100. If they issue a new currency, it will stand (or more likely not) on its own merits and bear no relationship whatsoever with the legacy currency.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:03 pm

H/T to all who remember that currency swap lost in history!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:26 am

Thanks Gregg. The Wikipedia article on the Zimbabwean dollar describes the demonetization:
In June 2015, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe began to formally demonetise the Zimbabwean dollar, to officially value the fiat currency at zero, in order to complete a switch to the US dollar by the end of September 2015. The Zimbabwean government stated that it would credit 5 US dollars to domestic bank accounts, with balances of up to 175 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars, and that it would exchange Zimbabwean dollars for US dollars at a rate of 1 USD to 35 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars to accounts with balances above 175 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars.
So the RV already happened, and it was more of a devaluation (followed by euthanasia) than revaluation.

Z$ 35,000,000,000,000 —> US$ 1!

Does that look better value as Z$ 350,000,000,000 —> 1¢? Not really!

I guess the RVers never question which body is actually planning to provide them with incredible wealth because it couldn't be the central bank of Zimbabwe because thire vaults are clearly empty.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:29 am

I have to say that 1 USD to 35 quadrillion Zimbabwean was quite an inflation rate. Kind of puts Weimar to shame. Quite spectacular in fact.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:10 pm

The Zimbabwean government stated that it would credit 5 US dollars to domestic bank accounts, with balances of up to 175 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars
That's it.

That was the RV.

The Zimbabwe dollar was revalued... from zero to something. Not much, but something. Furthermore, some people with less than Z$175,000,000,000,000,000 in the bank apparently got the full $5 USD, raising the effective exchange rate even more into the realm of non-zero numbers.

If our young friend pictured above could have opened a different bank account with each of his Z$200,000 bills, and the government paid the full $5 USD for each account, he would have done okay for himself. Not enough to get rich, but enough to get out of Zimbabwe.

OK, there was probably some minimum balance. But still, $100,000,000,000,000 bills were easy enough to collect that if you knew the government was going to do this, and you knew the exact minimum balance for which they would pay the full $5 USD, you could have turned worthless paper into a few US dollars at least.

In fact, I'd bet money somebody did this. I'd bet met somebody in the Zim banking system knew this was going to happen, quietly closed a few hundred "negligible accounts", and routed the fivers into their own pocket.

Of course, I'm overlooking the logistics of it. No one is going to take the time to set up 2,000 bank accounts for someone. But, at least on paper, this was the biggest revalue the Zim dollar will ever get. It went from zero to something. If you could acquire something worth zero and sell it for $0.000000000000003, you could theoretically make unlimited money. But the thing isn't fungible enough to make it worth doing. You're better off collecting those coupons that say "1/15 of a cent cash value."

The lesson here is that even if an RV did happen, :yankyank: it wouldn't be easy - and perhaps impossible, to cash in your Zimbodollars or Dinars or Dong or Venzeulean whatevers.

So, yeah, sorry Zimbabwe dollar people, the RV already happened. You missed it. Better luck next time.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:02 pm

I can think of one recent occasion when a relatively low value currency was redeemed on a 1 for 1 basis with a more valuable one and that was the re-unification of Germany.
It was a political thing, and the Bundesbank took a masssive hit, in the interests of a smooth integration of Ossies and Westies.

I have no idea if anyone outside Germany made any money out of it,though.

I also imagine it was a bit more complicated than I imply, and I can't remember much of the details.

More here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_German_mark

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Filling in some details:

The Zimbabwe dollar was effectively abandoned in 2009, when prices were doubling every day. Nobody wanted to hold the dollar even for a few hours, so it stopped being a medium of exchange. When the government began to allow transactions in foreign currencies, they were only recognizing legally that the currency had already been abandoned.

The nation's High Court verified that the Zim was officially worthless when it blocked a losing defendant from trying to satisfy a judgment with the currency.

Six years later, between June and September of 2015 (if memory serves) there was a redemption period that allowed Zimbabwe dollars to be exchanged for USD. However, I doubt that any paper money was exchanged. Any of the currency that was still around was worth more as a souvenir, or for export to the collectors' market, than the exchange value. The purpose of the exchange was to rationalize bank deposits denominated in the defunct currency.

The preferred currency of the several that are allowed in trade is the USD, but there wasn't enough of the physical paper or coinage. Stores gave out candy in lieu of small change. So Zimbabwe issued coins, and later banknotes, that were denominated as if they were USD. Supposedly, these were backed by US-dollar reserves actually held by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. These were called bond coins and bond notes. If you had a USD bank deposit, you could only withdraw your money in the form of bond notes. Zimbabweans understood the nature of their own government and expected the coins and notes to be issued in excess of the reserves. They began discounting bond currency so that prices were soon quoted separately. The move just announced is not the issue of any new currency, but the government admitting that the bond currency is not equivalent to USD and trying to create a formal exchange rate between the two. "You caught us," is what it amounts to.

This will surely result in further erosion of the actual, informal exchange rate.

Finally, the actual damage of Zimbabwe's inflation is worse than it appears if you're only looking at the number printed on the banknotes. That's because Zimbabwe re-denominated three times during the hyperinflation.

The first dollar was replaced by a new currency, the second dollar, at the rate of Z$1,000 first to Z$1 second.

The second dollar was replaced by the third dollar at the rate of ten billion second to one third.

The third dollar is the series that produced the Z$100-trillion note that is still getting between $60 and $100 USD on Ebay. Just before the currency was abandoned, the third dollar was replaced by the fourth dollar at the rate of one trillion third to one fourth. So a brown Z$100 fourth-dollar note had the same value as the blue Z$100-trillion-dollar note of the third dollar.

So the value of one fourth dollar represented the purchasing power of Z$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 first dollars. Ten octillion? I think I have the right number of zeros there.

===

Now that the government has admitted that the bond note has floated against the US dollar instead of being pegged to it at one to one, what will be the effect on gurus? The effect will be the same as any news event has been so far: It is confirmation! Anything is confirmation! Buy now before the sheeple catch on and bid up the price!

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:23 pm

ssmith wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:32 am
This is from guru Becky McGee/Oootah:

http://www.oootahcall.com/docs/ZIM-Doc.pdf
Thanks for introducing me to a guru I had missed. On her site, she has instructions for what holders of RV currencies need to make their exchanges. It's another example of a SovCit language web, specialized language and actions that only insiders will know about, giving them magical powers:

TIME TO RV
Insert 800# Here

Setting the Appointment.
Call the 800 number above to make your appointment. You may schedule your appointment within the two hours of the call.

REQUEST THE FOLLOWING BANKS:
WELLS FARGO BANK – EXCHANGE ALL NON-ZIM CURRENCIES at this bank.
Use the term “Exchange” for the Vietnamese Dong, Iraqi Dinar and the Indonesia Rupiah.
The appointment will be scheduled at a Wells Fargo Bank or Wells Fargo Private Bank in your area within a 100 mile radius.
HSBC Bank – REDEEM YOUR ZIMBABWE ZIM at a HSBC Redemption Center.
Use the term “Redeem” for the Zimbabwe Zim, ex: I am redeeming my Zim.
The appointment will now be scheduled at a “redemption center”.
The 800# Operator will ask for your ZIP CODE; it is advisable to choose a City outside of where you live to RV.
Only share the currency name not the currency amount you hold. Example: Dong or Zim.
It is advisable to schedule and complete your RV process within three (3) days for safety reasons and to avoid the congestion of the general public.

The Appointment.

At the appointment:
Take a “blue ink pen” to sign all documents.
Take a “black permanent sharpie pen” to redact documents.
Take - 2 Government ID’s.
Take - 2 Proof of Residency (ex: bank bill or utility bill with ID address).
Take – Revocable Trust documents, have documents notarized/certified prior to appointment. Bring copy of IRS FEIN number document assigned to the Trust.
Note: Use Revocable Trust to open all bank accounts for the exchange/redemption. You must be the Trust Grantor and Trustee.
Prepare to have your Currency verified through a Delarue Machine– the machine will verify the validity of the currency, do not allow anyone to take the currency out of your sight.
Negotiate:
REMEMBER THIS IS A BUSINESS DEAL – THE BANKERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND
RATES - Negotiate the rates for your currency with confidence, you are in charge!
The bankers will show the International rates first, if you agree to the rates, no further negotiations are necessary.
Higher Rates - Negotiate higher rates by requesting to see the “BACK SCREEN” or “CONTRACT” Rates – you are now in negotiation mode – claim your inheritance.
Humanitarian Projects - To “seal the deal” on the higher “Back Screen” or “Contract” rates, be prepared to articulate a true – “Humanitarian” – ideal that you will implement after the RV with a portion of your monies. Practice it in your mind with the total of years you wish to expand the ideal.
FEES - Negotiate the “Waiving” of the Bank Fees. If you keep monies in the RV Bank you should never have any fees. Note: The US Treasury Fee of 2% cannot be waived.
Opening Accounts:
Open up a new account for each currency using your Trust Fund
Secure and Flag/Tag each account by:
Placing money in a “non-interest bearing” account (this will change with your wealth manager and trust team later)
Access restrict accounts to “non-essential” bank personnel
Flag accounts as “non-training” or “no testing”
Keep all accounts offline
Label all accounts and Signature Cards with this Clause:
TOD (Transferable On Death)
POD (Paid On Death)
Name the “Designee”
The Appointment Close.
THIS IS A TAX FREE EVENT – Be wise with money placement.
You May request the following:
Cash – Up to $15,000
Platinum Card, unlimited
Transfer funds to other bank accounts in your name or open new accounts. Now called “ledger to ledger" instead of transfer.
Cashier checks – Up to five, have info ready before appointment.
FINCEN - If Bank writes up a FINCEN report document – make sure the report states an “exchange” ONLY, not an investment.
NDA – sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement, its healthy and will be good for your safety. You may “redact” areas of the agreement.
The NDA restricts you from sharing your exchange/redemption process, confirming this is a private event. Take heed to the “clawback clause".
CLOSING DOCUMENT – Request the following:
Proof of Funds document – for immediate purchase, houses, etc.
Clean and Clear Certificate – proof funds are legitimate.
Copy of all documents you signed with mutual bank consent.

After the EXCHANGE.
GET WISDOM AND DIRECTION FROM THE LORD!!!
BE VERY DISCREET.
DO ALL GIVING THROUGH YOUR TRUST.
DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE THE ORIGIN OF YOUR NEW WEALTH OR YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL.
STAY SAFE AND QUIET.
GO ON A LONG VACATION TO SETTLE YOUR MIND.
BUILD A STRONG WEALTH TEAM.
IF WEALTH ADVISORS OR BANKERS ASK ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WEALTH AFTER THE RV – LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE UNDER A NDA AND CANNOT SPEAK ABOUT IT - THE PROOF OF FUNDS/CLEAN & CLEAR DOCUMENTS ARE ENOUGH.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:45 pm

That is just too precious for words!!!!

I wasn't aware that the Indonesia Rupiah IDR was a member of the fruitloop currency club, but at 1 IDR to .000071 USD it certainly qualifies, since the VND is currently sitting at 1 VND to .000043 USD.

The real comedy here is that these buffoons thing WF, or any other bank for that matter, is going to set up any kind of appointment when they hear what they want to "exchange" any of the currencies mentioned. WF for certain won't touch IRD buying for selling, and I would suspect the same applies to ZD and VND as well. As to "negotiating" the rates, that is just flat out hilarious. They give you the rate they are buying at or the rate they are selling and you take it or leave it. The rate will be whatever the current market price, in this case probably year rate, plus what ever their markup is. They do this as a convenience/service to their customers and they cover cost of doing it in the transactions. Since the ZWD, VND, and apparently the IDR are essentially worthless they aren't handling them anymore, essentially they take up more room than they are worth.

That was truly a good giggle.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:52 pm

I can just imagine the reaction that bank employees would have if they got such a call.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:52 pm
I can just imagine the reaction that bank employees would have if they got such a call.
I really, really hope someone records their attempt and uploads it to youtube.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:44 pm

neeneko wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
I really, really hope someone records their attempt and uploads it to youtube.
Banks may already have protocols to deal with that sort of call.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 pm

It's not even that easy to get proper currency from banks. I popped into my local branch asking to buy a couple hundred British pounds, and was told i had to order them in advance. I figured the main city branch of a major bank would at least keep a few hundred pounds, pesos, euros, loonies, toonies and so forth lying around for the occasional tourist exchange.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Well after they quit laughing which may take a while, with the not-customer properly on hold, particularly if they were WF, they would very politely inform them that they don't redeem/buy ZWDs, VNDs, IRDs or IDRs, so sorry buh bye. I would suspect at this point that they would get pretty much the same reaction from any bank they called.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 pm

The whole point of those "instructions" is that they will never be put into effect. It is the equivalent of the lottery ads that ask "How will you spend your 8 Million Win?" So the idea is, if (you win the lottery) or when (the currency is revalued) any day now, you will become a High Net Worth Individual and have access to all these secret facilities (trust funds, private bankers, privileged access to special rates, ...)

You won't find a recording of a mark phoning to make an appointment, because the phone number is not provided in the instructions, just given as "Insert 800# Here". The entire fantasy says that when the time arrives, any day now, it will be heralded not merely by angels, archangels and a multitude of the heavenly host, but by publication of the new exchange values and the "release of the 800#s".

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Lansdowne wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 pm
The whole point of those "instructions" is that they will never be put into effect. It is the equivalent of the lottery ads that ask "How will you spend your 8 Million Win?" So the idea is, if (you win the lottery) or when (the currency is revalued) any day now, you will become a High Net Worth Individual and have access to all these secret facilities (trust funds, private bankers, privileged access to special rates, ...)

You won't find a recording of a mark phoning to make an appointment, because the phone number is not provided in the instructions, just given as "Insert 800# Here". The entire fantasy says that when the time arrives, any day now, it will be heralded not merely by angels, archangels and a multitude of the heavenly host, but by publication of the new exchange values and the "release of the 800#s".
Entirely true, this is the exact opposite of a self fulfilling prophecy, a never fulfilling prophecy, so they will neve be able to call the guru on any of, since that paper is NEVER going to RV.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm

Lansdowne wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 pm

I don't have a link, but I remember seeing old instructions that RV hopefuls should contact their banks' wealth management offices and arrange meetings early because the Dinar revaluation was coming this weekend for sure. Of course the weekend came and went and nothing happened because it had been prevented by … (add villain here).

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:35 pm

On their foreign exchange page, Wells Fargo has had a message up for years now: "Wells Fargo does not sell Iraqi dinar in any location - online, by phone, or in our branches." Imagine the traffic they've already had if they decided to put that up front on the web page.

Confirmation that the RV is real: The Wells Fargo page doesn't say they don't BUY dinar, does it? :twisted:

Oh, wait, what am I thinking? Of course they don't "sell" or "buy" dinar. The magic word is "exchange."

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:55 pm

BruceHollandRogers wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:35 pm
On their foreign exchange page, Wells Fargo has had a message up for years now: "Wells Fargo does not sell Iraqi dinar in any location - online, by phone, or in our branches." Imagine the traffic they've already had if they decided to put that up front on the web page.

Confirmation that the RV is real: The Wells Fargo page doesn't say they don't BUY dinar, does it? :twisted:

Oh, wait, what am I thinking? Of course they don't "sell" or "buy" dinar. The magic word is "exchange."
It's actually up twice on their foreign exchange page https://www.wellsfargo.com/foreign-exchange

And it's on their FAQ page Foreign Currency Questions:
Q Does Wells Fargo buy or sell Iraqi dinar?
A No, Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraqi dinar in any location - online, by phone, or in our branches.
They really, really, really don't buy or sell Iraqi dinar!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:29 pm

Use the term “Exchange” for the Vietnamese Dong, Iraqi Dinar and the Indonesia Rupiah.
Use the term “Redeem” for the Zimbabwe Zim, ex: I am redeeming my Zim.
Take a “blue ink pen” to sign all documents.
Take a “black permanent sharpie pen” to redact documents.
Humanitarian Projects - To “seal the deal” on the higher “Back Screen” or “Contract” rates, be prepared to articulate a true – “Humanitarian” – ideal that you will implement after the RV with a portion of your monies. Practice it in your mind with the total of years you wish to expand the ideal.
Open up a new account for each currency using your Trust Fund
Secure and Flag/Tag each account
This is like the golf episode of I Love Lucy.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:37 am

I'm sure we have seen this or a variation before. It might even have been the trigger for WF to post that it doesn't touch the IRD at all, in any way, really, now go away.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:23 am

I see the "back screen" has reared its ugly head again. The very idea there's a super-secret currency exchange that.buys worthless currency at premium rates. And which can only be acessed by doing the performance art outlined above.

The idea of any commodity trader paying a secret, higher price for the same thing is too stupid for words.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 am

I thought it was supposed to be a blue screen but maybe I'm behind the times. Last I heard, WF has all sorts of scripts for the dinaridjits, all of which end with them being told NO, we don't so anything with dinars and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 pm

It cold be they're pricing them at Rent-A-Center.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”