Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Notorial Dissent

Re: Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Yes, ALL the Zim currency is dead dead dead, rather like their economy.

Now the story about Mugabe having lots of money squirreled away in Switzerland could well be true, but even if true it would be a drop in the crater that is their economy. At this point, I'm not sure what it would take to turn things around. A new functioning gov't would be a good start, but even then.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:48 pm

I think Mugabe is in the class of dictators who are so powerful they don't need to hide their wealth. His wife has a history of extravagant shopping trips, even while the local inflation rate was 5,000,000,000%. And if the current happenings are a coup, it's the most deferential coup I've ever seen. I don't think it matters much which Mugabe successor faction wins this power struggle. It's probably going to be more of the same after he finally croaks.

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 am

Dinar gurus have been sidestepping the Zimbabwe issuse as much as possible, but can't ignore it entirely.

From Bruce of The Big BS Call: "I told you earlier that I would comment a little bit about Zimbabwe. Understand there was a little bit of information coming out even though it is a little bit slow getting to us. We heard about something in Zimbabwe that might be dealing with the government or possibly a change in the government. My understanding is what has been occurring has been done for the protection of those currently in power. They have been more or less protected under a house arrest scenario. I do not know enough about it to go in anymore detail about it, but what has occurred there actually for our benefit and not for our harm."

From Patrick of Operation Disclosure: "THERE IS A SITUATION DEVELOPING IN ZIMBABWE THAT MAY IMPEDE THE TIMING OF THE RELEASE BUT IT IS TOO EARLY TO SAY."

From OneWorldofNations: "1. The Zimbabwe Coup cuts apart Mugabwe's murdering thug regime, and his vile wife has run for her life. It looks like Zimbabwe will have a new President within 48 hours, so another US regime change game is clear. It's no coincidence, but expect no Zim move now, or yet. More, " No comment yet". "The Zimbabwe Coup was not possible as regime change without the hand of the US involved. So, what now for Zims? PP's will permeate back and help many. It's good!"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 pm

ssmith wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 am
Dinar gurus have been sidestepping the Zimbabwe issuse as much as possible, but can't ignore it entirely.
That's actually kind of disappointing. You'd think a bona fide news item pertaining to Zimbabwe, Iraq or Vietnam would be top story for the currency pushers. I guess it's too obvious that this power struggle won't result in any revaluing, so they want to sweep it under the rug. Sad, really, from both an entertainment perspective, and that this still won't be enough to clue in the marks.

I note also that the "nothing happens unless the United States government wills it" crowd has chimed in. As if an African nation couldn't possibly manage a coup on it's own. :roll:

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Evidently there has been some drama in the FB ACH group by one TANK aka Steffen Rowe of NY. I don’t follow the Dinar scam, but several individuals sent me links to check out.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t69541-breaki ... p-12-29-17

https://projectspeak.net/blog

Spelling is not a priority, as the the writer doesn’t know it’s coup d’etat. Poke around Steffen’s blog, especially the class action suit! His legal expert, for the case is one of the people involved in taking over the ACH page.

I don’t know much about these folks whatsoever, or even the workings of their scam, but thought I’d pass the info on to those that are following the disaster waiting to happen.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm

nancydrew wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 pm
Evidently there has been some drama in the FB ACH group by one TANK aka Steffen Rowe of NY. I don’t follow the Dinar scam, but several individuals sent me links to check out.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t69541-breaki ... p-12-29-17

https://projectspeak.net/blog

Spelling is not a priority, as the the writer doesn’t know it’s coup d’etat. Poke around Steffen’s blog, especially the class action suit! His legal expert, for the case is one of the people involved in taking over the ACH page.

I don’t know much about these folks whatsoever, or even the workings of their scam, but thought I’d pass the info on to those that are following the disaster waiting to happen.
I have only read a little bit on the Dinar RV scam, because it's pretty obvious (to me, like it is to most of us) that there's nothing really clever or new there. But I checked out this guy's site and he really appears to be around the bend. Maybe even "Erasmus of America" or Cindy Currier crazy. Definitely crazier than pretend judge Anna, who, despite her delusions of being "Jesus' fiduciary deputy on Earth," doesn't show up at the workplace of random people and do this sort of bizarre stuff.

In one of my new favorite blog posts, he says he went into his Wells Fargo branch and asked to start exchanging his dinars for dollars and they threw him out, while they were exchanging plenty of other people's stacks of dollars for giant piles of $100 bills. In other words, it's not that the RV is fake, it's that he and like-minded people are being discriminated against!

I can only imagine what the bank employee must have been thinking when some random guy shows up and demands to change a giant stack of dusty Iraqi bills for US dollars. Last time I checked, most US bank branches don't stock even the most common foreign currencies (EUR, JPY, UKP, etc.) and have to special order stuff, with concomitant huge fees and ruinous exchange rates. Then when this guy goes completely off the rails demanding his money, potentially involving a call to the police, it must have been pretty scary. I'm sure the bank teller is in therapy.

Also, one of the more recent blog posts (https://projectspeak.net/count-saint-germain-iamthe1) is full of New Age woo, just like all the nonsense on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's "I-UV.com" site, which was part of her "OPPT" scam. Is it coincidence or is New Age mummery a prerequisite for this sort of financial thing? In other words, do they sell New Age "quantum harmodynamics" and the vision of a peaceful, harmonious world to rope in the suckers who don't want to feel so nakedly greedy?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:27 pm

WF had, the last time I checked, quit dealing in dinars period, they were tired of the problems it generated and it wasn't making them any money. Generally they only handle large denomination bills for sale, and won't take small in in trade, at least mine won't. However, mentioning dinar around any WF any more is a guaranteed quick trip OUT THE DOOR. They know they are dealing with a crazy and don't want any.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Banks have been telling people that Dinars, Dongs etc are a scam. Now they are getting their comeuppance.

https://projectspeak.net/legal-notice-t ... tb-iamthe1

I’m writing this urgent letter because I have a serious concern about the failure of the US Treasury, Wells Fargo, and HSBC to provide me an explanation after we emphatically and formally put them on notice that people were actively purchasing Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and the Zimbabwe Bond Notes believing these to be legitimate investments.

There is some ancillary confusion about the people who did not purchase currency because they were told not to since these currencies were nothing but a "scam" and would never revalue as hypothesized.
:snippity:

PLAN OF ACTION

•As of January 2, 2018, an additional official lawsuit will be filed for the non-purchasing global community who were mislead by individuals acting as agents or representatives for the above institutions unless the deadline for contacting Steffen Rowe is met by this evening.
:snippity:
And more..

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm
Also, one of the more recent blog posts (https://projectspeak.net/count-saint-germain-iamthe1) is full of New Age woo, just like all the nonsense on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's "I-UV.com" site, which was part of her "OPPT" scam. Is it coincidence or is New Age mummery a prerequisite for this sort of financial thing? In other words, do they sell New Age "quantum harmodynamics" and the vision of a peaceful, harmonious world to rope in the suckers who don't want to feel so nakedly greedy?
This is a near universal in the "too good to be true" game. A naked appeal to greed, while a clearly valid sales pitch is not as effective as a "just think about all the good things you could do with money like that" speil. It not only presses more buttons on the motives list but it also gives the mark more things to form an emotional attachment to when they should be thinking about the business proposition being offered to them. Multi level marketing is built almost exclusively on notions like this, instead of analyzing cash flows and thinking about how many retail customer sales each affiliate would need to make each month to break even a "good" MLM "leader" will muddle their recruits minds with "exploring their why." "Why" do you want to be financially independent, "why" do you want to live life on your own terms, "why" do you want the freedom to live your dreams. It's a straight line path from a forgone conclusion to the unwarranted assumption, in this case that selling lotions, potions and jungle juices is a path to riches for more than about 2% of the people doing so. But without the money from the other 98% where would those 2% be?

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:17 pm

And the drama continues!

This video was posted 55 times on Virgo Triad Channel. By none other than Lightworker34, formerly known as Extraordinarylight34, aka Shavon Lashley.

To refresh anyone’s memory, Shavon tried to pay off some very large loans at Quicken and Prosper using ACH and her secret account. She also donated $800 to Harvey relief, using ACH and her secret account!

Evidently Ms. Lashley, smarty pants that she thinks she is, doesn’t realize that as a creator of a channel, one can filter the comments, before actually appearing on the public site.

So she post her links, doesn’t see it show up, posts again, still a no show, tries again because maybe the 3rd time is a charm. Still nothing, hits comment another 52 times before she gives up.

Not so smart of Ms. Lashley, as my guess is YouTube may overlook 3 times, but the other 52 times comes under spam, and reportable offenses under YouTubes TOS!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:48 pm

I still have a dwindling supply of Zim, so still sell some on eBay and Amazon. I am looking forward to being finished with them.

When I first bought the $Z100-trillion notes, my suppliers had themselves bought them up at fifty cents per note. I paid a dollar per note and expected that if I put them away for a while, I'd be able to sell them as a novelty or as a must-have for collectors. I thought I might sell them for five or six bucks and triple my money after expenses.

One of these notes now sells for $80 in an eBay auction, or for $130 to $140 on the web sites devoted to selling these currencies.

As I sell these last notes, I have a few regular bidders whose buying volume makes me think that they are likely buying them from me to mark up elsewhere. An $80 banknote is cheap if you have an existing sales channel where you can command $140. So these tulips may go on and on changing hands at higher and higher prices.

Meanwhile, Zimbabwe bond notes are denominated in U.S. dollars and actually circulate at a discount to U.S. dollars because who can trust that there are really only $200-million in circulation? I don't know what someone would pay to get some in uncirculated condition and get them safely out of the country. Perhaps this would mean getting them from a bank and having to pay the official rate. Established wholesale dealers seem to be able to source just about any banknote, though, for about 50% above face, and collectors typically pay about twice face value for a new issue.

The Zimbabwe Z$2-dollar bond note should command a price of about 4 USD, and the Z$5 about 10 USD. A reputable banknote dealer in Germany is selling a bundle of 100 notes on eBay for $450, so in the ball park.

But the per-note prices some eBay sellers are getting are Z$2 16 USD and Z$5 28 USD. This is a currently circulating issue selling at eight times over face. I haven't listened to any RV calls in ages, but I bet the name "bond note" is being spun into some sort of story about how this new issue, which is meant to stand in for the USD one-to-one, is going to spectacularly revalue.

I guess if you get the momentum of a myth rolling in the right direction, you can keep it rolling with almost anything new that has some association with the original story.

---

I'm not selling on Amazon currently, but when I was, I had a potential customer call me up to ask questions about my Zimbabwe banknotes. He said he was considering a purchase to be made with a friend. I recognized his voice. It was Ray Renfrow. He was clearly scoping me out, so I didn't indicate that I knew who he was. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. However, in answering his questions, I must have made it clear that I was a pretty low-volume and very part-time seller.

I wonder if he was just trying to scope out the competition (Is he selling notes somewhere?), or if he would have made me some sort of offer had I been a high-volume seller? And what sort of offer would it have been? Because I'd have been ever-so willing to drop that dime. Hello, FBI?

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 am

I haven't thought about the Renfrow family in years, they're proof positive you'll never go hungry feeding off of people's gullibility.

A question for you Bruce, have any of the dinar crowd started pushing Venezuelan currency? Seems like a market ripe for exploitation.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm

Bruce -

This is fascinating. Can you disclose when Ray Renfrow called you? In the past few months Tony Renfrow has showed up again on the dinar scam call that he used to do before going to jail. Of course, as a condition of his 1 year sentencing Tony was to no longer pump the dinar - but he seems to have completely ignored that and is now back to doing the exact same thing. For reasons I don't fully understand the court seems to not care.

I have long suspected Ray/Tony make most of their money from purchasing large volumes of these notes and then selling them to their most loyal/devoted followers. Tony for example used to host dinners/outings for his acolytes that involved people "donating" big bucks to attend. I think what they were doing is using those as an avenue to resell large quantities of dinar/dong/zim at (even more) inflated prices. And why would people pay Tony more for zim than buying it from a dealer? I suspect he made up some story about how the notes he was selling were guaranteed to be cashed out at higher rates. And since they were only selling to their most fervent/gullible followers, the chances of them ever being caught is low.

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 am

I made the trip to KC and was there for Tony's sentencing. It was a condition of Tony's voluntary surrender that he stop all contact/communications regarding the Iraqi dinar. It did not include his one year + one day prison sentence and three years supervised release.

The rumor that Tony had to leave Dinarland as part of his sentence was started by Wiley Morgan from the General's 64 group. He was also in attendance at the sentencing. I can't say if it was intentional or just a misunderstanding on his part, but he put out a statement later that day that incorrectly stated that Tony was to have no involvement with currencies for four years and one day.

Here is a link to the transcript of the sentencing. The conversation regarding voluntary surrender starts on page 19.

http://www.iqncalls.com/113015_ANTHONY_RENFROW.pdf

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the entire 14DailyPlus auto surf scam that Tony Renfrow was running:

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 am
A question for you Bruce, have any of the dinar crowd started pushing Venezuelan currency? Seems like a market ripe for exploitation.
I haven't listened in on the calls for quite some time, but I'm not sure that the bolivar, or the new bolivar soberano, will be very attractive to currency scammers. Part of the psychology of the scam revolves around big denomination numbers, and the Venezuelan currency's hyperinflation has not yet led to banknotes sporting lots of zeroes.

The bolivar was redenominated once in 2007, when notes of the original bolivar could be exchanged for the "bolivar fuerte" (strong bolivar) at a rate of 1,000 to 1. This year, another redenomination is planned, 1,000 bolivar fuerte to be exchanged for 1 "bolivar soberano" (sovereign bolivar).

So a 2-bolivar banknote issued later this year will represent two million 2006 bolivars, but the redenominations mean that the biggest number printed so far has been 50,000 in 2006 (or possibly 100,000 printed this year, though I can't find an image of one).

Part of the psychology of the scam involves both awe over the size of the number and then some reference to historical exchange rates. "If the Iraqi dinar is restored to its strength before the U.S. invasion..." That scenario is already detached from reality, but the large number gives the scammer a cushion. "Look, even if they return to only one percent of their prior value..."

With Zimbabwe notes, the scammer can be sanguine about the prospect of "shaving off six zeroes." In that case, a Z$100-trillion is "still worth" $100,000,000 USD.

That doesn't mean that the bolivar can't be used for some sort of scam, of course. The sheer volume of notes could be used to spin up some magical thinking. But from the scammer's perspective, a suitcase full of banknotes is inconvenient compared to a single piece of paper with lots of zeroes.

I think the Zimbabwe dollar has been the perfect instrument for manipulating the desires of Americans. It is from a remote and exotic land, so is perfect for the sort of person we call a "low information voter." Who knows how money works in such a place? Who knows what wealth might be stored there? At the same time, the notes are printed in English and are denominated in dollars, so they are familiar as well as exotic. And since the currency has been demonetized, there's a limited supply, while demonetization means that there will be no development in the news that puts the myth to bed (any more than it should already have been put to bed by the news that these notes are no longer money anywhere).

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:22 pm

LightinDarkness wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
Can you disclose when Ray Renfrow called you?
I can't recall the date very precisely. It was last summer, I think. Possibly fall.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:54 pm

BruceHollandRogers wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 pm
With Zimbabwe notes, the scammer can be sanguine about the prospect of "shaving off six zeroes." In that case, a Z$100-trillion is "still worth" $100,000,000 USD.

That doesn't mean that the bolivar can't be used for some sort of scam, of course. The sheer volume of notes could be used to spin up some magical thinking. But from the scammer's perspective, a suitcase full of banknotes is inconvenient compared to a single piece of paper with lots of zeroes.

I think the Zimbabwe dollar has been the perfect instrument for manipulating the desires of Americans. It is from a remote and exotic land, so is perfect for the sort of person we call a "low information voter." Who knows how money works in such a place? Who knows what wealth might be stored there? At the same time, the notes are printed in English and are denominated in dollars, so they are familiar as well as exotic. And since the currency has been demonetized, there's a limited supply, while demonetization means that there will be no development in the news that puts the myth to bed (any more than it should already have been put to bed by the news that these notes are no longer money anywhere).
Just thinking about this cracks me up. The GDP of Zimbabwe is about $16 billion, smaller than the annual revenue of any one of hundreds of large companies in the US. If they tried to revalue the currency to that of years before their economic collapse, a single Z$100 trillion would be worth many orders of magnitude more than the entire country's economic output. And there are millions of those notes out there. There are no laws of economics that are bulletproof like certain laws of physics. But it's just impossible that the value of a country's money supply could possible be a few billion times the value of its GDP.

It's not hard to do math with large numbers once you learn how to do scientific notation. And like most of finance, the ratios are what matters. So the ratio of the money supply (i.e., the revalued notes) to GDP is enough to tell you that this simply couldn't happen.

The RV crowd are just like Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf and the rest of that bunch, who think that the government will suddenly release $10 billion per citizen of magic money into circulation, an amount hundreds of thousands of times the current US money supply.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Our little boy loves money. He's an excellent saver and just loves having money. A couple of years ago we bought him. $10 trillion Zimbabwe note on eBay as a birthday present, thinking he'd love to brag about having that sort of money. He sat down and figured out what it was worth and was most unimpressed and asked if he could have the same amount in Australian dollars instead.

Not for a minute did we think it was anything more than a novelty.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 pm

BruceHollandRogers wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 pm

I haven't listened in on the calls for quite some time, but I'm not sure that the bolivar, or the new bolivar soberano, will be very attractive to currency scammers. Part of the psychology of the scam revolves around big denomination numbers, and the Venezuelan currency's hyperinflation has not yet led to banknotes sporting lots of zeroes.
Thank you for the well reasoned reply BruceHollandRogers. I hadn't investigated the situation enough to realize how many lobsters there were in Venezuela (not the crustacean kind). It's been years since I've paid much attention to the RV scene but if there was anything the gurus hated, it was lobsters, and for the reasons you stated.

BruceHollandRogers

Post by BruceHollandRogers » Wed May 09, 2018 8:13 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 pm
It's been years since I've paid much attention to the RV scene but if there was anything the gurus hated, it was lobsters, and for the reasons you stated.
Lobsters? I'm unfamiliar with the term as your using it, GlimDropper. What's a lobster?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed May 09, 2018 8:39 pm

A "lopster" is someone who says they're going to "lop" off some zero's, which is what they're actually going to do in Iraq, they're just to corrupt and incompetent to get around to doing what they announced 15 years ago and maintain they're still going to do. The reality of the situation is that in Iraq, hardly anyone uses Dinar and almost all cash transactions are done in US dollars. What circulated currency is left was printed in 2003 and is so worn out it's about the consistency as toilet paper, and worth almost as much, literally.

Think of that, and then consider all our "like really smart" Dinareans and their absolutely pristine uncirculated notes that not only did they overpay for, and pay fees for, and pay shipping for, but many have been paying to keep it in safety deposit boxes, for 15 years or more. In some ways, the people who got suckered into one of the various "give me your Dinar and I'll cash it out for you, here, take a receipt" scams and lost it all still managed to come out ahead of some of the faithful who paid all that and for the same 15 years are paying Adam Montana (not his real name) a monthly fee to read the sekrit parts of his bullshit website where he offers them the chance to pay him for his service that will notify you first when you can call the 800 numbers to cash in. Not to mention the ones who paid a few hundred to set up their various trusts so they could avoid paying taxes, and all kinds of other ways the Goorus figured out how to fleece them.

As a group, Dinar believers are the All Star Team of Stupid.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 10, 2018 12:43 am

Not to mention that with things being what are in that part of the world, the likelihood of the current gov't surviving long enough to get around to doing ANY kind of an RV or a reissue is getting vanishingly small.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu May 10, 2018 8:08 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:39 pm
As a group, Dinar believers are the All Star Team of Stupid.
Yeah, they're pretty dumb. The idea that a government of a small war-torn country whose economy lies in ruins (whether it's Iraq, Zimbabwe, or anywhere else) has the mojo to declare a revaluation of their currency that's a million times greter than the market-determined valuation, is pretty stupid.

I'm not sure whether the people that believe in this are dumber than the people who bought all those expensive "laundry balls," often filled with colored water, that supposedly will eliminate the need to use detergent. This was a big scam about 20 years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laundry_ball. All sorts of New Age pseudo-scientific gibberish was used to sell these, including "quantum vibrations," "magnetized water," and a bunch of other ideas. Prices were up to $100 apiece, and they were sometimes sold via MLM schemes.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu May 10, 2018 6:20 pm

I just figured out what Michael Cohen did with of the Essential Consultant's revenue - he invested in Dinar.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”