Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

TollandRCR

Re: Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Post by TollandRCR » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 am

The local grocery (part of a New England chain) has started making fresh Ramen noodles. They are out of the price range of most students, but that matters little: they have little taste. I think they need added umami and salt. Any suggestions?

The current generation of students is eating Thai food, so if we can get them from one pepper to four or five, we will have made great progress. England has a lasting effect.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:05 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Apparently, the latest justification for postponing the Global Currency Reset was the down-vote on repealing Obamacare. The loons are threatening to recall the Senators that voted against repeal. Yeah, that'll happen.
Some guy tried to add sensible comments. :brickwallsmall:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:Apparently, the latest justification for postponing the Global Currency Reset was the down-vote on repealing Obamacare. The loons are threatening to recall the Senators that voted against repeal. Yeah, that'll happen.
OOPS! someone important might be offended. This has just appeared, in RED, no less

Tuesday, August 8, 2017
OPA POST BEING REMOVED

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE
- CHINESE ELDERS
- THE US PATRIOT MILITARY
- THOSE WORKING DILIGENTLY ON THE RV BEHIND THE SCENE
S

THE POST ENTITLED "OPA - RV is Dead!" IS BEING REMOVED!!!

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR OR CAUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF DIATRIBE TO BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE INFORMATION NOR THE CONTACTS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES. HIS OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT - OPINIONS - AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS HAVING ANY BASIS FOR FACT.
:snippity:
PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR NOT PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS BEING INDISCRIMINATELY POSTED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY UNDUE CONCERN YOU EXPERIENCED FROM THE CONTENTS OF THAT ARTICLE. WE WILL CERTAINLY BE PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION FROM THIS TIME FORWARD. OO & PP

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
THE POST ENTITLED "OPA - RV is Dead!" IS BEING REMOVED!!!

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR OR CAUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF DIATRIBE TO BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE INFORMATION NOR THE CONTACTS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES. HIS OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT - OPINIONS - AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS HAVING ANY BASIS FOR FACT.
:snippity:
PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR NOT PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS BEING INDISCRIMINATELY POSTED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY UNDUE CONCERN YOU EXPERIENCED FROM THE CONTENTS OF THAT ARTICLE. WE WILL CERTAINLY BE PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION FROM THIS TIME FORWARD. OO & PP
In other words "That other guy was pretending wrong so we made him stop. Only we know how to pretend properly about this global currency revaluation. We apologize in case we offended our imaginary shape-shifting lizard overlords."

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:17 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:We apologize in case we offended our imaginary shape-shifting lizard overlords."
As someone else posted, my confidence in the fiction of reptilian overlords was shaken by Miller. And I wonder if Trump's orange coloring is part of his disguise. But that would be crocodiles, not your everyday reptilian.

If you cannot tell yet, I have hated Trump from the 1980s.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:24 pm

This is kinda a sick thought but how long before the Dinar pimps start flogging Venezuelan Bolivars? They just have to RV one day.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Wouldn't almost any low-value currency work for this scam?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Yeah, but they don't seem to quite have the cachet of the dinar, dong, and Zimbabwean shinplasters. I have some lovely Rubles, and I've always been partial to the Zlotny, but they just don't seem to be starters for some reason.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:54 am

I guess you also need to be able to spin a yarn about why the currency should revalue, and a story for why it didn't each week. In other words, the country needs to have some kind of intrinsic wealth, and generate news you can talk about. And it has to be a country a mainly US audience can relate to.

I don't think Venezuelan bolivars work, because at 10/USD (last i checked) they're far too valuable right now. Adding 5 zeroes to the value would strain credulity, even for this crowd. But they have oil wealth, and turmoil that might get sorted out for the better but probably won't, so Venezuela excels at all the other requirements.

If you look at the list of least valued currency units, the two countries that best meet the requirements are Iran and Indonesia - both mentioned upthread as likely future currencies for this scam.

It's fun to dissect these things.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 am

DejaMoo wrote:All I can say is, after following these types of loons, I now understand how so many people managed to convince themselves that Beanie Babies were a valuable commodity worth 'investing' in.

Yeah, but how many of them are still stocking up on more?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:59 am

Gregg wrote:
DejaMoo wrote:All I can say is, after following these types of loons, I now understand how so many people managed to convince themselves that Beanie Babies were a valuable commodity worth 'investing' in.
Yeah, but how many of them are still stocking up on more?
I dunno if anyone's stocking up on more, but the most rabid True Believers are holding onto theirs, convinced that if they wait long enough, they'll become valuable again. They are, perhaps, unaware that Ty Whatsisname, the creator and owner of the company, still has millions of brand-new Beanie Babies sitting in warehouses.
I've heard this bull before.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Your post could be about Beanie Babies or dinar, right down to a guy named Ty still having plenty, until Ty Raimes (one of the dealers of dinar) got indicted for fraud.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Well, right on schedule, the deluded morons from NESARA are out with this week's excuse for why the Global Currency Reset didn't happen. Apparently, this week, it's because the little disturbance in Charlottesville is a false flag operation to cover up for the Deep State's coup against Trump, or something. Lots of video here of retired Lt. Col. Roy Potter droning on which I didn't bother to read.

Wonder what next week's excuse will be.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:32 pm

The Eclipse.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 am

Bannon's departure has made the Chinese Families angry.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:32 am

DejaMoo wrote: I dunno if anyone's stocking up on more, but the most rabid True Believers are holding onto theirs, convinced that if they wait long enough, they'll become valuable again.
There is a certain rationality to that. If it's worthless, but you've already paid for it, there's nothing to lose in keeping it to see if it gains value someday.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:37 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
DejaMoo wrote: I dunno if anyone's stocking up on more, but the most rabid True Believers are holding onto theirs, convinced that if they wait long enough, they'll become valuable again.
There is a certain rationality to that. If it's worthless, but you've already paid for it, there's nothing to lose in keeping it to see if it gains value someday.
The most value its ever going to gain (and I highly recommend this) is if you donate it to a children's hospital ward. If you're not into that kind of thing just for the lulz, you can take a $5 tax deduction for each one you donate. The best you're gonna do on them.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:45 am

IMO, the best thing you could do with Dinars or Dong is sell them to some other RV true believer at a marked-up price. Assuming you don't have any ethical qualms about doing that.

Zimbabwe dollars might have some collectible value, as discussed at length earlier in the thread, and might be worth keeping.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 pm

I don't normally trawl in those areas, but I was wondering what the currency floggers of the Zim type have been saying about what appears to have been a soft coup d'etat in Zimbabwe?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... -mnangagwa

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:01 pm

I'll bet they're having paroxysms, although changing one nasty crazy person for another is not exactly a positive step. The Zim is still worthless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 am

It does raise the possibility that if someone does straighten out the economy, they will revalue the Zim. Unfortunately in the wrong direction for all current holders. Plus anyone with half a brain will include some rules like only being able to swap money inside the country in specific banks.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 am
It does raise the possibility that if someone does straighten out the economy, they will revalue the Zim. Unfortunately in the wrong direction for all current holders. Plus anyone with half a brain will include some rules like only being able to swap money inside the country in specific banks.
There is no "Zim". All versions of the Zimbabwe dollar were abandoned some years ago and all the paper money (which is what some mugs were collecting) are of no value. The country uses USD as its currency and if a new local currency were to be introduced it would not involve any change in the status of the old notes.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:02 am

Well, it makes writing the daily updates easy. MUGABE UNDER HOUSE ARREST - RV NEXT? :roll:

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:50 am

Well, the fake news story to start now is Mugabe had billions in Swiss banks, this will be repatriated and used to re-value the Zimbabwe dollar, any bets on how long before it turns up in the fake news?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Lansdowne wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 am
There is no "Zim". All versions of the Zimbabwe dollar were abandoned some years ago and all the paper money (which is what some mugs were collecting) are of no value. The country uses USD as its currency and if a new local currency were to be introduced it would not involve any change in the status of the old notes.
I didn't realise it had been abandoned completely. A check around says it was demonetised two years ago and officially is not legal tender or of any value.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”