Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 am

Thanks for providing the PDF, that is exactly what I was referring to - note that their income increase from $2 million a month to $20 million a month in just one year. What happened during 2010, the year of the increase? That is when Tony Renfrow came on the scene and started pumping. The man is good at what he does.

At 20 million a month in revenues - and given the insanely high margins Sterling operates on - I would guess they are netting $5 million a month on the very conservative end. Undoubtedly the owner has a networth of $50 million or more since they've been running it for so many years, and to think he made that much money from a completely made up event. That is how Tony leads such a luxurious lifestyle by the way. It is easy for them to pay him large sums of money under the table because there is enough money moving around it is hard to catch. Drop him a few hundred thousand a year for pumping dinar and they get huge returns.

By the way, today Tony announced one of his followers had a baby and named the child after him - Anthony Renfrow. That is the delusional state many of these true believers are in. I hope the mother wises up and changes the child's name before he finds out who he was named after.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:54 am

I suspect there are also a lot of people who are buying small amounts regularly over time. The ideal system would be automated recurring payments that require people to jump through a couple hoops to discontinue.

I do notice a pattern over the last few weeks where the <days for it to happen> to <didn't happen> cycle gets shorter. They went from "a week or 2" to "in the next 5 days", and now it is "today or tomorrow". They are spending a lot of time now on trying to make people feel like it is wrong to question what they say.

Of course, they always make the regular CYA statements about how the timeline can change at any moment, but they always make clear implications toward whatever specific timeline they want the True Believers to follow.

I still find it amazing that they are getting 25,000 people on the call, and that Tony and Winston are still out on the streets.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:17 am

I suspect there are also a lot of people who are buying small amounts regularly over time. The ideal system would be automated recurring payments that require people to jump through a couple hoops to discontinue.

Oh, they DO have just this system. Its called "reserves" - basically a dinar/dong layaway plan with huge fees. So lets say you want to buy $500 worth of dinar. Well the generous dealers will set that up for you with loads of fees so you can pay over time for 6 months. For a fee. And in the event that you fail to pay off your reserves, they will send your money back - minus those huge fees. And what if you've made payments previously but just can't pay this month? The dealers are happy to extend your reserve for another month (the RV is just days away, after all!) - for a fee. Example here: http://treasuryvault.com/41-800-iraqi-d ... ach-note-1

They also have something called "secure purchase" where you pay say $150 for 100,000 dinar - which is only worth $100 even at inflated dealer prices. But that extra $50 "guarantees" you can "lock in" the $1,000/1 million dinar rate for 30 days after purchase. This is a direct play to the audiences of pumpers who always say we are days away from the RV. Its a free $50 to the dealers. The idiots buying it do so because they are poor and cant afford $1000 now but Tony has guaranteed them it will RV before the month is out...and after the RV that "guarantee purchase" rate of $1000 worth of dinar will be worth $3 million. Example here: http://easydinar.com/buy-dinar/secured- ... 00-iqd-111.

There are tens of thousands of idiots buying these reserve/secure purchases and aren't even getting worthless notes for their trouble. Every month they roll over their reserve because they can't pay it (free cash for dealers - thats a fee) or buy another secure purchase because the gurus have guaranteed the RV this month. There are people on Tony's forums who describe doing this process for YEARS. They buy some small denomination dinar note for $50 or so and then plan to cash it out for $100,000 after the RV and use it to pay off their reserves.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 am

How the hell is that even legal?
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 am

I suspect it isn't legal - but the dealers strangely have some protection from the very people they are scamming. In the RV/GCR mythology used by the pumpers, all currency dealers that sell the dong/dinar are registered with the US Treasury (and also you must have your receipts from them when you cash out to get your millions). So the dinar true believers think that all of this has been condoned by the US government.

Well, perhaps not strangely, I suspect the idea that dealers are "registered" with the Treasury is probably part of the mythology the dealers themselves created. There is a routine sort of license you have to have from Treasury for some types of currency selling, but it isn't hard to get nor does the Treasury seem to audit anyone with the licenses. It doesn't mean anything except that the dealer paid a few hundred bucks and filled out an application which no one probably even looked at. But the idea that such licenses mean something is part of the myth spun by dealers.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 am

Listening to the latest TNT call from today. Everything is looking fantastic, right on schedule. They are saying they have 40 or 50 sources of intel for the dinar RV, and when the banks in Iraq open on Saturday, they will be using the new value. People in the U.S. won't be able to cash out until Monday. A caller asks if Tony could let everyone know if they will not be able to cash out on Monday. Tony says if something changes, he will tweet it on Sunday. The caller doesn't want her whole weekend to be ruined, because she plans on retiring. Another caller complains of bills for multiple hip, knee and elbow surgeries. Some time later a guy calls in and offers to gift her some of his dong.

A funny story about a guy they call 'Okie' because he's from Oklahoma- someone on Twitter is posing as Tony and making tweets that the RV has happened, and call this number to cash out. The number is to Okie's house, and people are calling him at 3AM (Tony has said multiple times that when it happens, it will be in the middle of the night in the U.S.).

1h:25m a caller asks Tony if he is listed as a salesperson on Sterling' website, because that is what someone told him, and that's what he always has believed. Tony denies ever getting compensated by anyone in relation to dinar or other foreign currencies, he just does this call because he believes it is the right thing to do.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:38 am

Hi everyone, did an interview with the American Contractor, here is the link

http://americancontractor.com/american- ... dcast-0003

I had a lot to say, I did not have a list of topics, it was all impromptu, but I discuss the following topics:

My Background (Who is Nick Giammarino)

Dinar Gurus (TNT Tony) and why I stopped listening to them.

Dinar guru connections to dinar companies, TNT Tony admits to working for Sterling Currency Group

Read more: http://globalcurrencyreset.net/american ... interview/

Follow us: @globalresetguy on Twitter

The podcast was from last week.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:21 am

Listening to the latest TNT call from today. Everything is looking fantastic, right on schedule. They are saying they have 40 or 50 sources of intel for the dinar RV, and when the banks in Iraq open on Saturday, they will be using the new value. People in the U.S. won't be able to cash out until Monday. A caller asks if Tony could let everyone know if they will not be able to cash out on Monday. Tony says if something changes, he will tweet it on Sunday. The caller doesn't want her whole weekend to be ruined, because she plans on retiring. Another caller complains of bills for multiple hip, knee and elbow surgeries. Some time later a guy calls in and offers to gift her some of his dong.

A funny story about a guy they call 'Okie' because he's from Oklahoma- someone on Twitter is posing as Tony and making tweets that the RV has happened, and call this number to cash out. The number is to Okie's house, and people are calling him at 3AM (Tony has said multiple times that when it happens, it will be in the middle of the night in the U.S.).

1h:25m a caller asks Tony if he is listed as a salesperson on Sterling' website, because that is what someone told him, and that's what he always has believed. Tony denies ever getting compensated by anyone in relation to dinar or other foreign currencies, he just does this call because he believes it is the right thing to do.

Okie deserves every single late night phone call he gets from idiots thinking they are calling the bank to cash out. He has been on the guru circuit for years pumping the RV. Whoever found out his number and is sending RV believers it telling them to call and cash out because the RV has happened...is brilliant. They should do the same thing with Tony and Winston's personal phone numbers.

Also, hilarious that Tony has no relationship with Sterling yet its the only dealer he ever mentions...and the only dealer which has ever had its owner featured on the call (multiple times)...and that Tony only pumps currencies sold by Sterling (no Zimbabwe!). I'm sure its all a coincidence, and a man who has never had any actual career (outside of MLM marketing) can live a luxurious lifestyle while pumping dinar/dong...for free, without getting paid by dealers.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:24 am

That's just the kind of sociopath man he is.

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:07 am

Some time later a guy calls in and offers to gift her some of his dong.

My inner 12 year old thinks this is the funniest sentence of the week.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 am

One caller on Tony's latest propaganda call stated that he is looking into nominating Tony and DC for a Pulitzer Prize...

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:37 am

One caller on Tony's latest propaganda call stated that he is looking into nominating Tony and DC for a Pulitzer Prize...

Sure it wasn't a Nobel Peace Prize? A Pulitzer is given for writing. (Of course, given the crazy, I can see this, but just checking.)

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:47 am

Sure it wasn't a Nobel Peace Prize? A Pulitzer is given for writing. (Of course, given the crazy, I can see this, but just checking.)

Yep, for Tony's "reporting" on "economics."

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Haven't they writen sufficient fiction, or do radio manuscripts and transcripts not qualify :?:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Morons.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:28 pm

I'm thinking we should do dramatic radio readings of the transcripts

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Those are often most effective when they use children to read the scripts. Adult lunacy for some reason seems even more ridiculous when children say the words.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:21 pm

8h

TNT Tony @THE_TNT_TEAM

The call will be on time and informative. Hope you are ready. 10pst/1est http://Events.InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=66317673… #wearethepeople

Expand

22 Feb

TNT Tony @THE_TNT_TEAM

We are going to have a superfantastic call tomorrow. History is being made. #wearethepeople

Expand

22 Feb

TNT Tony @THE_TNT_TEAM

Budget published for everyone to see banks closed yesterday and today. #wearethepeople

Listening to the replay, Tony is upset that someone copying/compiling the transcripts from the forum and trying to sell it as "TNT Approved". Then they tweeted about having 100,000 free downloads before selling @$10 each.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:02 am

Budget published for everyone to see banks closed yesterday and today. #wearethepeople

Listening to the replay, Tony is upset that someone copying/compiling the transcripts from the forum and trying to sell it as "TNT Approved". Then they tweeted about having 100,000 free downloads before selling @$10 each.

I believe he claimed she sold 100,000 copies at $10 each, not that there were 100,000 free copies. He seemed to be mad because someone else was making money off the dinar idiots. But I could have heard it wrong.

If so, I suspect two things are going on here:

(1) Tony is lying about the 100,000 copies to get sympathy (PLEASE SEND MORE DONATIONS).

(2) Tony is for once in his life telling the truth, but in that case I suspect the "book" seller is lying (dinar true believers are dumb, but she wouldn't have received that many downloads that quick if it cost money). Still, if its true, she probably banked an easy $10k-$20k.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:06 am

That's what he said at first, later on he said someone sent him a note and clarified that the woman was giving away the first 100,000 free, then would be $10 after that.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:38 am

Those are often most effective when they use children to read the scripts. Adult lunacy for some reason seems even more ridiculous when children say the words.

Maybe we can find some kids?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:24 am

Good news for all you holding on to your dongs! Turns out the 0.08/dong rate is the lowest rate according to Tony. So you won't have to worry about only getting a terrible $80,000 for your $50 "investment." On the Monday call Tony and DC revealed that there are still contract rates for dong holders, which means you can get $1-$2 per dong!

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:38 am

He has been talking lately about a 15 minute period after they hit the switch where the currencies will have a insanely high rate before it drops back to $3 or whatever. But it might not be 15 minutes, it might be 2 seconds. Winston thinks it might be all day. They are telling people this will happen around 2AM, so now all these people are staying up every night because they are afraid they'll miss it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:09 am

He has been talking lately about a 15 minute period after they hit the switch [hlyellow]where the currencies will have a insanely high rate before it drops back[/hlyellow] to $3 or whatever. But it might not be 15 minutes, it might be 2 seconds. Winston thinks it might be all day. They are telling people this will happen around 2AM, so now all these people are staying up every night because they are afraid they'll miss it.

Yeah, must be the computer trading programs outguessing each other with insane bids until the whole thing implodes. Just don't tell them we know and have infiltrated their computers :lol:

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:18 am

Someone has been pumping the Zimbabwe defunct currency big time over the past week. People are selling the $100 trillion notes on amazon for $32+ EACH. A year ago they were selling for $5 or something each as a novelty item. That is insane, its literally worthless, the country doesn't even use the currency anymore. But listening to some calls, the pumpers are claiming the $100 trillion notes will be worth $10,000,000 each.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”