Gavin Seim

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I hope he hasn't annoyed the "wrong" people, having just watched a "First 48 hours" where two people are killed and some others get shot over $5 in a dice game.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:53 am I hope he hasn't annoyed the "wrong" people, having just watched a "First 48 hours" where two people are killed and some others get shot over $5 in a dice game.
Entering third party disputes is extremely dangerous; you better be very good with your hands, have an appropriate weapon, or be very lucky. Seim was very lucky. He was lucky that pepper spray wasn't taken away and used on him; I have no doubt he has zero empty hands skills, though his mouth is certainly exercised enough. Also, that point where he tries to associate the murder of George Floyd with the shooting of Finicum was disgusting, though expected. Also expect sovcit/first amendment frauditors to use this ploy to advance their "cause" -- mostly YouTube clicks and self-promotion.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:06 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:53 am I hope he hasn't annoyed the "wrong" people, having just watched a "First 48 hours" where two people are killed and some others get shot over $5 in a dice game.
Entering third party disputes is extremely dangerous; you better be very good with your hands, have an appropriate weapon, or be very lucky. Seim was very lucky. He was lucky that pepper spray wasn't taken away and used on him; I have no doubt he has zero empty hands skills, though his mouth is certainly exercised enough. Also, that point where he tries to associate the murder of George Floyd with the shooting of Finicum was disgusting, though expected. Also expect sovcit/first amendment frauditors to use this ploy to advance their "cause" -- mostly YouTube clicks and self-promotion.
I think Stick Man is angling for the fantasy that had he been around at George Floyd's arrest/murder he'd have pulled the cops off Floyd.

The thing that strikes me is how untrained Gavin was. He inserted himself in a fight he didn't have the skills needed to deal with. He let himself get within the easy grasp of the combatants anyone of whom could have tied him in a knot since he doesn't have any fighting skills. Then he had to go all the way back to this car to get the spray he should have had on his person.

Worse yet he let the Stepford Wife get far too close to the action. Anyone trained in this sort of thing knows that job one is protecting the family.

If Gavin had a lick of sense he'd realize what really happened, how lucky he was, and get himself some training. I don't see how he can laud himself for doing what he says he was his duty without realizing how woefully unprepared he was.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

In my teaching days, I once made the mistake of stepping between two students getting into a fight (I knew better). What I lacked in fighting skills I made up for in ducking fast skills.

While some might say he was taking a swing at the teacher, he really wasn't. He was in the heat of the moment and never noticed me. Thus, don't blindly jump into the fray, unless you are very good.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Seim reminds me of another faux tough guy making the news lately.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:58 pm Seim reminds me of another faux tough guy making the news lately.

Yeah, when Gavin first posted the story on Facebook he said he pulled one of the guys off the guy on the ground. But he edited that part out, probably when he realized that was a lie too far.
YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

GAVIN SEIM – HIS MEXICAN “NEIGHBORS” HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM

The Facts from Mexico

This is my first post. I am a US expatriate, having lived in Mexico for 25 years (with legal immigration documents - “Residente Permante de Mexico”) and 100% biligual, I am very disturbed that this deranged US citizen has brought his toxic venom and irresponible actions to this great country. With your approval,I will be posting more on this pitiful situation - with English translations in bold - as Seim continues to surface, regurititating his irrational and mis-guided diatribes and aggresive confrontations.

The US Ambassor Landau became aware of his presence in Mexico on April 22 after Gavin Seim violated the laws of Mexico (check YouTube) - Gavin Seim in Queretaro.

April 22, 2020 - HEADLINE TO AMBASSADOR LANDAU

¿Que opinas de la actitud de este Norte Americano con las autoridades Queretanas, al desobedecer las indicaciones de prevención ante el ‪#COVID-19? El recibió indicaciones de al menos 4 personas, sin embargo se dio la vuelta y continúo hablando a la cámara.

What do you think of the attitude of this North American (Gavin Seim) towards the Queretaro authorities, by disobeying the regulations of prevention due to COVID-19? He received directions from at least 4 city officials and multiple police, argued with all of them, then turned around and proceeded to cross into the retricted area.

The following sampling of tweets by Mexican citizens were sent to US Ambassador to Mexico, Mr. Christopher Landau. His response and comments in English (in Bold):

NOTE: all tweets below ocurred between April 22 and 25

April 22 – First Tweet
Por favor controle a sus bestias. PLEASE CONTROL YOUR BEASTS

Response by US Ambassodor Landau: After viewing the YouTube video in downtown Queretaro.
Me da vergüenza y pena ese video. Las autoridades están haciendo su trabajo de manera responsable y respetuosa. En una sociedad civilizada, tenemos q seguir las reglas aunque nos parezcan arbitrarias. A este maleducado se le olvidó q los extranjeros somos huéspedes en este país.

I'm embarrassed and sorry for that video. The authorities are doing their job responsibly and respectfully. In a civilized society, we have to follow the rules even if they seem arbitrary to us. This rude man forgot that foreigners are guests in this country.

Querido embajador, si un mexicano hubiera actuado así, digamos en NY, al querer entrar a Central Park y este estuviera restringido por razones de salubridad ¿como hubiera actuado la autoridad? Es sólo para hacer notar las diferencias en el sistema entre países. Buen día!

Dear Ambassador, if a Mexican had acted like this, let's say in NY, when he wanted to enter Central Park and it was restricted for health reasons, how would the authority have acted? It is only to point out the differences in the system between countries. Good day!

Response by US Ambassodor Landau: Supongo que lo hubieran arrestado. Es el estado de derecho. Esté donde esté, se debe respetar las leyes locales. Saludos, y disculpen este connacional inculto, soberbio y maleducado. Ya le comenté en redes sociales que su comportamiento es una vergüenza para todo-

I suppose they would have arrested him. It is the rule of law. Wherever you are, local laws must be respected. Greetings, and excuse this uneducated, arrogant and rude compatriot. I already told him on social networks that his behavior is an embarrassment to everything all the USA flag stands for.

Ojala que así como le exigen a los Mexicanos en su país que respeten sus reglas y leyes, lo hagan con esta persona! Ya mejor llevatelo de regreso, gringos así no queremos aquí!

Hopefully, as well as requiring Mexicans in their country (USA) to respect its rules and laws, they do it with this person! Better take him back, gringos like that we don't want here!
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Great first post, YucaTom! Welcome!
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
realist

Post by realist »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:53 am Great first post, YucaTom! Welcome!
:yeah: :thumbs:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
arayder

Post by arayder »

Nice post, YucaTom! Keep 'em coming.
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

realist wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:00 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:53 am Great first post, YucaTom! Welcome!
:yeah: :thumbs:
:yeah: :yeah:

Welcome!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ambassador Landau, via translation, wrote: I already told [Gavin] on social networks that his behavior is an embarrassment to everything all the USA flag stands for.
I bet Gavin loved that.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Welcome YucaTom.
Great to have "boots on the ground".
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:18 am
Ambassador Landau, via translation, wrote: I already told [Gavin] on social networks that his behavior is an embarrassment to everything all the USA flag stands for.
I bet Gavin loved that.
Doubt he cares because only he knows what the flag stands for.
YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

GAVIN SEIM – HIS MEXICAN “NEIGHBORS” HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM
The Facts from Mexico - Part 2

To avoid this post being too long, I have broken into 2 parts – I have translated several posts (verbatem) from Spanish to English – there are so many! Note: there are several petitions by Mexicans offended by his ingrate actions, that are being organized to request his DEPORTATION!

I apologize beforehand, that it is likely that this worthless piece of trash will soon be back in Washington State. His coffee shop biz is a scam. He is the only employee in a "hole in the wall" operation. Lucky to sell one overpriced latte / day. Just a front that will fail like the rest of his hobbies.

The comments below are typical of what Gavin calls his “Mexican Neighbors” - what they think of his presence in Mexico:

Regardless of the nationality of anyone, this type of attitude of disobedience before an authority is shameful. Be from your own country or from abroad.

Is there any way to revoke his refugee status? I have a friend in Queretaro that are fuming at this man's actions & disrespect of the city giving him sanctuary.

Gavin Seim - I hope you read the dear Ambassador comments. He does love and respect Mexico, we expect the same from you!

Ambassador: You don't have to apologize for the rudeness of that irresponsible (spoiled brat) Gavin Seim!

Dear Ambassador, very unfortunate, the incident of an American citizen as a visitor to Mexico while we are dealing with the quarantine. Bad that in pandemic he is still on vacation mode and if he gets sick He does not appear healthy. Very sad. He even discourages social distancing and use of face masks in his cafe shop in Tequisquiapan.

Thanks for the response, Ambassador, that is precisely what I wanted to achieve, the rule of law, abysmal differences, in a country where this national himself does not comply with ones laws. Where education is present and rules exist. I suppose then that it is a impolite!!

Good afternoon, Ambassador, I believe that this person should immediately be deported from our country. We are living terrible things all over the world, as to endure these types of characters.

Ambassador: What a good response, your common sense and empathy are appreciated. It would be great if your compatriot, Gavin Seim thought the same. Actions, no one is above the law, article 33 of the Mexican Constitution.

Why can't they find him and return him to the USA for disobeying the health contingency in Mexico. I think it would be a good example of @USAmbMex . We do not know need or want him here – whether he and family are infected or not.

For less than that in the USA they give a Latino jail time, or at least deport him. Why not do the same with this type of people who misbehave in our country? What will my dear ambassador do here? There should at minimum be a large financial fine, right?

Ambassador - we don’t consider you as a foreigner, you are at home. We love you here!

What do you think of a beating in Querétaro by law enforcement people, both the guy and his family? In true American style. The law does not like to be disrespected there, we demand the same. Gavin is a hypocrite!!!!

Excellent Ambassador, I understand you to be representative of the American citizens in Mexico, but you do not have to be sorry for the behavior of the least for Mr. Seim. The Great, most majority of your North Americans who live in Mexico are good and respectful people. !!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

His coffee shop biz is a scam. He is the only employee in a "hole in the wall" operation. Lucky to sell one overpriced latte / day. Just a front that will fail like the rest of his hobbies.
Would love BOTG on this.
jmj

Post by jmj »

YucaTom wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:13 pm Dear Ambassador, very unfortunate, the incident of an American citizen as a visitor to Mexico while we are dealing with the quarantine. Bad that in pandemic he is still on vacation mode and if he gets sick He does not appear healthy. Very sad. He even discourages social distancing and use of face masks in his cafe shop in Tequisquiapan.
:lol: :lol:
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:55 pm
His coffee shop biz is a scam. He is the only employee in a "hole in the wall" operation. Lucky to sell one overpriced latte / day. Just a front that will fail like the rest of his hobbies.
Would love BOTG on this.
I'd definitely love the same. I can see him fronting the money, it wouldn't cost much at all to outfit everything seen in the photos, but I can't imagine he'd actually work there or pretend to. (Even if he had the required language skills, an understanding of basic customer service concepts or the ability to focus on anything long enough to work a full shift.) He's way too invested in being El Jefe the Important™, a job creator, and fancies himself to be quite a teacher.

On a practical level, depending on the Minimum Wage Zone Querétaro is in he'd only have pay someone $5-8ish a day to sit there and do nothing.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

LtDansLegs wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:49 pm On a practical level, depending on the Minimum Wage Zone Querétaro is in he'd mommy and daddy would only have pay someone $5-8ish a day to sit there and do nothing.
FIFY
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Glad to add to the story, with Facts from Mexico. I live in Queretaro, but have alot of friends in Tequisquipan that we visit on several weekends a month. This sad excuse of a human has gotten the attention of everyone in this small town.....and it is a not a good reputation! Especially with law enforcement officials and bank staff. It is truly sad that he has exposed the worst side possible of a foreigner in a new country, and all the expatriates in Mexico (including US Ambassodor Christopher Landau) are shocked and disgusted by his complete lack of respect - and for setting such a poor example of who we are.

A couple of you asked for BOTG on what he calls a Coffee Shop. Won´t happen. I can tell you what it looks like from a distance, but it has to be the most unhygenic coffee shop or whatever in this town. He proudly advertises that he does not respect social distancing, and face masks are discouraged. His nails look like the special effects on the zombies of Walking Dead, and he brags about only using raw milk. It´s a petri dish for the Covid19 virus during these times and locals are aware - they have 219 other, cleaner choices.

There are problably 20 high quality coffeeshops, and 200 like the "UGLY AMERICANS". It won't survive 6 months. Keep in mind this town has a population of 5,500 people on 850 acres - not a large market! But most of all, why would anyone support an asshole that rants negatively about his host country, Mexico! We all hope he moves on!
BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

YucaTom wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Glad to add to the story, with Facts from Mexico. I live in Queretaro, but have alot of friends in Tequisquipan that we visit on several weekends a month. This sad excuse of a human has gotten the attention of everyone in this small town.....and it is a not a good reputation! Especially with law enforcement officials and bank staff. It is truly sad that he has exposed the worst side possible of a foreigner in a new country, and all the expatriates in Mexico (including US Ambassodor Christopher Landau) are shocked and disgusted by his complete lack of respect - and for setting such a poor example of who we are.

A couple of you asked for BOTG on what he calls a Coffee Shop. Won´t happen. I can tell you what it looks like from a distance, but it has to be the most unhygenic coffee shop or whatever in this town. He proudly advertises that he does not respect social distancing, and face masks are discouraged. His nails look like the special effects on the zombies of Walking Dead, and he brags about only using raw milk. It´s a petri dish for the Covid19 virus during these times and locals are aware - they have 219 other, cleaner choices.

There are problably 20 high quality coffeeshops, and 200 like the "UGLY AMERICANS". It won't survive 6 months. Keep in mind this town has a population of 5,500 people on 850 acres - not a large market! But most of all, why would anyone support an asshole that rants negatively about his host country, Mexico! We all hope he moves on!
You may want to point out to the Mexican people that he was a poor example of a US citizen while in the US also.

Think there is any chance the local authorities come down on him for his ignoring the social distancing guidelines?

And wise choice on not getting too close. His opinions on dental hygiene lead me to believe that his breath would smell like an outhouse.

And thanks for joining us!
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

YucaTom wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm A couple of you asked for BOTG on what he calls a Coffee Shop. Won´t happen. I can tell you what it looks like from a distance, but it has to be the most unhygenic coffee shop or whatever in this town. He proudly advertises that he does not respect social distancing, and face masks are discouraged. His nails look like the special effects on the zombies of Walking Dead, and he brags about only using raw milk. It´s a petri dish for the Covid19 virus during these times and locals are aware - they have 219 other, cleaner choices.
Sound's like a great establishment. Very appetizing.
YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

Responding to BigSkip:

You may want to point out to the Mexican people that he was a poor example of a US citizen while in the US also.
They have become very aware of his moronic track record in the USA, and are also aware he is not typical. Mexicans are very humane and sympathetic to the mentally impaired people, and are tolerant for that reason.
In my life, have lived in Peru, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Texas and Australia. Of all of these, have never been treated better than I have in Mexico. Never a derogatory comment (Pinche Gringo,etc). Mexicans of all levels respect their northern neighbors - envious obviously, but they do not hold that against us.

Think there is any chance the local authorities come down on him for his ignoring the social distancing guidelines?
I sincerely doubt legal action will be brought against him for his petty aggravations. There is just so much bureaucracy and red tape. What is more likely is that an action "off the books" will happen. There is alot of corruption among the law enforcement people....and alot of collusion with the cartels. It is only a matter of time before he offends the wrong person. That´s why I mentioned elsewhere that deportation is probably his best option.

And wise choice on not getting too close. His opinions on dental hygiene lead me to believe that his breath would smell like an outhouse.
The worst would be potentially having to listen to one of his rants! Not good for mental health!

And thanks for joining us!
Thank you....great to be here!
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Welcome YucaTom - sounds like you have a lot to contribute to the mocking of Gav here.
YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

scireeve - thanks for the welcome. But wish you had been more selective in your use of the word "mockery".
Mockery - teasing and contemptuous language directed at a particular person.

My intention is to expose this "Ugly American" for the grifter that he is - not tease him! This best description of this imbecile was by resume18. I hope he is OK with me quoting him:
Quote by resume18:
“He stands with nothing, for nothing, save himself. He really isn't fooling anyone, save his Stockholm Syndrome family. He is a small, scared man, sending off rambling, nonsensical missives from a hidey-hole financed by over-indulgent parents. He's never had to stand up and be productive on his own merit, and is likely bitter at that realization. Not only has he wasted his own life, he's doomed another generation of his family to the same fate, save some miracle. His only success is his utter failure at most everything he attempts, though that seems to come naturally, rather than some learned skill. He will likely die a long-forgotten nobody in Ole Mehico, never learning a thing, not even the language of his adopted faux paradise. He is pretty much useless as anything but an object of scorn, a bad example, a nothing.”

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”