Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

Hey Gav- it is a celebration of International Women's Day. Learn some Spanish you dumb ass.
Gavin Seim
20 mins ·
A pretty normal night in #centro in #mexico. Nor sure what the occasion is. 💃💃

#latinculture #dancinginthestreet #danza #fiestas

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 am
Hey Gav- it is a celebration of International Women's Day. Learn some Spanish you dumb ass.
Gavin Seim
20 mins ·
A pretty normal night in #centro in #mexico. Nor sure what the occasion is. 💃💃

#latinculture #dancinginthestreet #danza #fiestas
The stupid never stops.

Right now Gavin and his like minded cronies such as James "freeman" Springer are all a twitter about the efforts of various governments across the globe to control the Corona virus. As near as I can tell the poot party line has devolved into the tale that the virus is an invention of totalitarian governments (read: all governments) seeking total control of society via the tyrannical imposition of school/workplace closures and quarantines.

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 29 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

realist

Post by realist »

Just saw this on his FB page. It may have been posted here before, but if so I didn't remember it. Sorry for the dupe if so.

All I could do is laugh and roll my eyes.
Gavin Seim for Liberty
Page · 43K like this
Gavin is a Christian Liberty Speaker and classical law teacher as well as master photographer and amateur herbalist. -- Support at: callmegav.com/donate
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 am
Funny, he knows the word "mujeres" when he's hashtagging his icky photoshoots of women.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

arayder wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:55 pm
The parallels between the firebomber, Tommy Holt, and Gavin are eerily similar. Both who had wildly inappropriate responses to their problems with the authorities. Neither seemed to realize how foolish they were being. Holt didn't grasp that trying to firebomb the DHS building would only hurt his case. And Gavin didn't understand that most folks look upon flight as an indicator of guilt.

Gavin, being the phony Christian he is, has upped his anti authoritarian rhetoric in the past several months to the point that violence against authority figures has become praiseworthy in his dysfunctional little cult. . . not that the keyboard warrior has the stones to ever do any such thing himself.

Rather, Gavin eggs others on while he sucks the family tit.

Coward Clock: It’s been 28 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.
Gav doesn't have to look too hard to find justifications for violence in his christian bible, that book has many different examples for him to follow when he chooses to.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:03 pm
arayder wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:55 pm
The parallels between the firebomber, Tommy Holt, and Gavin are eerily similar. Both who had wildly inappropriate responses to their problems with the authorities. Neither seemed to realize how foolish they were being. Holt didn't grasp that trying to firebomb the DHS building would only hurt his case. And Gavin didn't understand that most folks look upon flight as an indicator of guilt.

Gavin, being the phony Christian he is, has upped his anti authoritarian rhetoric in the past several months to the point that violence against authority figures has become praiseworthy in his dysfunctional little cult. . . not that the keyboard warrior has the stones to ever do any such thing himself.

Rather, Gavin eggs others on while he sucks the family tit.
Gav doesn't have to look too hard to find justifications for violence in his christian bible, that book has many different examples for him to follow when he chooses to.
Gavin tries to justify the violence of others. But, he ain't gonna' do nothing himself. Nothing violent. Nothing "activist" even though he claims to be an activist.

It's becoming pretty clear that while the rest of the 1st amendment auditor community actually gets out in the field, Gavin is just a keyboard warrior who, between bike rides to the bank to get daddy's check, surfs the net for bad cop stories.*

I suspect even the gullibles in his subculture are catching on to this manipulative little man.

* Edit. I take that back. Gavin does go outdoors to film Mexicans making tacos.

Coward Clock: It’s been 30 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

arayder wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:30 am
Gavin tries to justify the violence of others. But, he ain't gonna' do nothing himself. Nothing violent. Nothing "activist" even though he claims to be an activist.

It's becoming pretty clear that while the rest of the 1st amendment auditor community actually gets out in the field, Gavin is just a keyboard warrior who, between bike rides to the bank to get daddy's check, surfs the net for bad cop stories.*

I suspect even the gullibles in his subculture are catching on to this manipulative little man.

* Edit. I take that back. Gavin does go outdoors to film Mexicans making tacos.
I would argue that Gav also tries to justify his own violent actions.
Gav intentionally drove his family van through a gate, damaging public property & injuring his children.
He attempted to use his van to forcefully move Mexican authorities at a roadblock until the drew their weapons at him.
He told us this behavior was not only justified but also wise & brave.

I find it surprising that Gav is still able to find people to cheer him on but I suspect a good number of them do it for the small entertainment value it produces sometimes.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I have little doubt Seim will end badly, and it's my sincere hope that he doesn't take his family with him. You know he reads this thread because his favorite subject is him, and I don't think it matters how poorly he is portrayed, although the frequent examples of his cowardice might make him wince. Eventually, his act will put him on the run again and possibly to a final, definitive confrontation. From everything I've seen, he has little capacity for self-reflection or irony, and this above all else will lead to a poor outcome. It won't take long for local authorities to realize that this little pest of theirs should probably be booted from their jurisdiction and for all we know that's already happening,

The alternative is that reality has set in and he knows that if he hopes to attain permanent residency, it will be necessary to assimilate, normalize and blend in; additionally, he'll have to do some ass-kissing, and his parents will have to cough up the requisite $$$. This scenario has some merit as it has already been established, Gav is nothing if not cowardly. A cowardly narcissist's behavior is sometimes predictable, sometimes not, though we can pretty much bank on Gavin always being a selfish asshole.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:28 pm
I have little doubt Seim will end badly, and it's my sincere hope that he doesn't take his family with him. You know he reads this thread because his favorite subject is him, and I don't think it matters how poorly he is portrayed, although the frequent examples of his cowardice might make him wince. Eventually, his act will put him on the run again and possibly to a final, definitive confrontation. From everything I've seen, he has little capacity for self-reflection or irony, and this above all else will lead to a poor outcome. It won't take long for local authorities to realize that this little pest of theirs should probably be booted from their jurisdiction and for all we know that's already happening,

The alternative is that reality has set in and he knows that if he hopes to attain permanent residency, it will be necessary to assimilate, normalize and blend in; additionally, he'll have to do some ass-kissing, and his parents will have to cough up the requisite $$$. This scenario has some merit as it has already been established, Gav is nothing if not cowardly. A cowardly narcissist's behavior is sometimes predictable, sometimes not, though we can pretty much bank on Gavin always being a selfish asshole.
I think Gavin knows at some level that he's working himself into a corner. But you are right, Resume18, he seems to have little instinct for self survival.

Many folks who challenge the powers that be have a plan to keep themselves financially solvent, healthy, safe and out of jail while they fight the fight. Civil rights activist from the 50's and 60's come to mind in this regard. They tended to get arrested, be promptly bailed out, returned to their guarded homes and accompanied to court by butt kicking lawyers. In contrast one is amazed at the detaxers, sovcits, freemen and poots who, over the years, can't seem to help but throw themselves on their swords and then pretend they are getting something done.

The really sad thing is that from time to time these folks have valid points especially, IMHO, when they decry consumerism and over reliance on government. To me the upstanding poots represent the sort of people society and its courts ought to tolerate in the name of respect for personal and intellectual freedom.

But guys like Gavin, Joshua Martinez and James Springer seem intent on pestering cops doing their routine duties.

Coward Clock: It’s been 30 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

An activist may be an ego centric narcissist who works for change.

A poot just pretends to.

Gavin is a cowardly poot who will never achieve anything praise worthy.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:48 pm
An activist may be an ego centric narcissist who works for change.

A poot just pretends to.

Gavin is a cowardly poot who will never achieve anything praise worthy.
I don't know who the "good" activists are, but when you record yourself interacting with LEOs while calling them m/fers and c-suckers, or screaming "you're a public servant, I pay your salary!" at random court clerks, you're pretty much a coward and an a-hole.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Seim injured his own children in an accident? Please tell me more.

Hurting children, especially one's own, is the most heinous act a parent can commit in my opinion.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:23 pm

Hurting children, especially one's own, is the most heinous act a parent can commit in my opinion.
The short of it: He tried to run through a toll gate, gate crashed on top of his SUV and busted out the rear passenger windows cutting some of his kids.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin got dragged out of traffic court and arrested for disrupting the court during his soon-to-be brother in law's proceedings.

He got arrested for obstructing a police officer during a traffic stop of another person outside Walmart.

He injured his kids in Mexico over a toll he imagined was illegal.

There is no danger that the Metal of Freedom will be awarded to Gavin as a result of any of these cases.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

arayder wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:23 pm
Gavin got dragged out of traffic court and arrested for disrupting the court during his soon-to-be brother in law's proceedings.

There is no danger that the Metal of Freedom will be awarded to Gavin as a result of any of these cases.
Rush Limbaugh got one, so don't be too sure... :think:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Frater I*I wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:23 pm

The short of it: He tried to run through a toll gate, gate crashed on top of his SUV and busted out the rear passenger windows cutting some of his kids.
Gav proudly posted video of the incident, it shows his kids crying & bleeding from the shards of glass in their legs.
He yells nonsense at the cops in his poor Spanglish & then yells at Sondra to "get in the car!"
He ends the video with 10 minutes of excuses as to why none of this was his fault.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

From the video it’s obvious that Seim drove through the barrier and broke it. He tries to say that the people at the toll broke off the barrier and smashed the window on purpose. Hearing Sondra shrieking like a fish wife “you hurt my babies! You. Hurt. My. Babies” is annoying, especially when the video shows it was the idiot who she’s married to that hurt her babies.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin's got a thang about traffic stops, road blocks, sobriety checks, border guards and toll booths. . .

Shrink Doctor: So tell me more about the first time you you encountered a road block.

Gavin: I was just a boy and momma and daddy had been fighting and momma had big old black eye and we came to a road block 'cause some bad men had 'scaped from the jail and the police man asks my momma where she got that shiner and she says. . . .

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The premise of that video baffles me. He hits the toll arm, breaks it, and then goes off on the people who had nothing to do with his poor decisions.

YouTube has some not-so-flattering comments.

arayder

Post by arayder »

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:20 pm
The premise of that video baffles me. He hits the toll arm, breaks it, and then goes off on the people who had nothing to do with his poor decisions.

YouTube has some not-so-flattering comments.
I like the part where Gavin gets out of the van and starts shouting at the toll booth workers that they are in MUCHO TROUBLE. Upon realizing they are being filmed by a crazy arse the workers cover their faces with their scarves. Reality bending Gavin uses the image of their covered their faces to portray them as masked thugs.

It's also worth noting that the toll booth worker on the right backs Spastic Gavin off by picking up the broken gate and subtly holding it in an attack ready position across his hips.

Gavin retreats to the van. :nooo: :nooo:

Coward Clock: It’s been 31 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

pipistrelle wrote:
It's simple and obvious when you realize he's a narcissist. For a narcissist, nothing is ever his fault.

Honestly, no need to over-analyze Gavin and his antics. He's a narcissist, which means he's arrogant, self-important, accepts no blame or responsibility, and is hostile to anyone who'd challenge his image of himself. End of story.
I've heard this bull before.

arayder

Post by arayder »

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 am
pipistrelle wrote:
It's simple and obvious when you realize he's a narcissist. For a narcissist, nothing is ever his fault.

Honestly, no need to over-analyze Gavin and his antics. He's a narcissist, which means he's arrogant, self-important, accepts no blame or responsibility, and is hostile to anyone who'd challenge his image of himself. End of story.
Narcissists very often think of the people they are getting over on as lesser, stupid people who deserve what they get upon being fooled. In Gavin's case this acts out in his continued portrayal of himself as a brave freedom fighter who deserves the admiration and, most importantly, the donations and fees from those seeking his useless advice.

Whether he's telling his marks that he was headed for a concentration camp in Washington or that he's a refugee in Mexico the harm the lies might cause gullible imitators is of no concern to Gavin.

So much for loving one's neighbor.

Coward Clock: It’s been 31 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

He is unfit to be a father for having injured his own children. His constant encounters with authority with his children in tow demonstrate he is a sadist who has no understanding of how to care for a child.

What a despicable human being.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Let's not forget the enabling Stepford wife.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:05 pm
He is unfit to be a father for having injured his own children. His constant encounters with authority with his children in tow demonstrate he is a sadist who has no understanding of how to care for a child.

What a despicable human being.
Eldon Warman and Russ Porisky told people they didn't have to pay income taxes. Some folks believed them and paid the price. Neither one seemed to care.

Robert Menard told people they could pay him $250 a month and garner $2,500 each month in goods. Some people paid Menard but he didn't appear bothered that nobody got a dime in goods while he raked in a small pile of money.

Likewise Gavin doesn't seem concerned that a few gullible chumps are making disastrous life decisions based on his lies which claim he's making the dream work while living large. The truth is Gavin is on the run from the courts in Washington state. I talked to the Grant. Co. prosecutor's office last week and there's an active warrant out on him. He's hunkered down in central Mexico were local police departments are getting frequent updates on his doings. He's afraid to play activist lest he get in real trouble.

Pusscake's been telling the lie that he's living the poot dream for so long that some folks actually buy it. A few mini Gavins are paying the price for acting on his lies. But Seim doesn't care who the lies hurt anymore than he cares about his kids getting short changed by growing up in Mexico without educations. Anymore than he cares about pissing away a portion of his family's wealth in order to make it look like he's walking the walk in Mexico.

Coward Clock: It’s been 32 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”