Gavin Seim

pipistrelle

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by pipistrelle »

RVInit wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:14 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 pm
Look at the bright side: Seim is not harassing police authorities in the United States. And his children and spouse aren't on American welfare.

Win win as far as I'm concerned.
:yeah:
I wouldn't mind if the Bundy crowd, i.e., Ammo, Ryan, Moe, KK, Lambo, et al. joined them. Make it one big happy refugee family. Moe can be in charge of finding and fixing up the campsite.

arayder

Post by arayder »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:24 pm
I wouldn't mind if the Bundy crowd, i.e., Ammo, Ryan, Moe, KK, Lambo, et al. joined them. Make it one big happy refugee family. Moe can be in charge of finding and fixing up the campsite.
The real harm done will be to the not so well known poots who foolishly sign up for the for profit advice service Gavin is building.

For the money they'll shell out they'll get some bad legal advice. The group harmed most will be the ones who drink the kool-aid and try to be refugees in Mexico.

Let me give those folks a the real version of the lecture: 1. Get a Stepford wife. 2. Have a mommy and daddy with deep pockets to finance your move. 3. Make sure you keep the kids stupid.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:45 am
Let me give those folks a the real version of the lecture: 1. Get a Stepford wife. 2. Have a mommy and daddy with deep pockets to finance your move. 3. Make sure you keep the kids stupid.
Also, steps 1 and 3 are optional.
This bramble need not be traversed.

arayder

Post by arayder »

From Gavvy's Facebook:
Gavin Seim Slaves think they have more gun rights because they can buy buy not use cool guns. Mexcians use what they have to actually defend their communities. It's the difference between a milita and a group of actors.
LOL!!!!

Gavin dutifully tells his toadies that his new country, which won't let him own a gun and has one gun store, hasn't made him into a shameful little plantation slave!

What was Gavin doing in all those meetings he says he had with Mexican government bureaucrats?

Is there an audio tape?

"Yo querro I make more spit, Mr. Government Man?"

And get your facts straight, Gavvy. Last month a bunch of armed citizen's in my state showed up at the state capital and re-read the second amendment to the state legislature. Unlike your little rally five years ago they got the message across.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

My favorite part of Gav claiming "refugee status" is that it clearly means he lacks the ability to qualify for permanent residency.
The requirements for citizens of the USA to become permanent residents in Mexico are not that hard to meet, except for someone like Gav.
It's likely that Gav had more than one meltdown in front of Mexican authorities when they explained to him what he needed to obtain permanent residency.
It appears that the true story is that Gav spent nearly 2 years trying to become a permanent resident and failed.
Nathan's family have probably been permanent residents for over a year now but Gav's & his family just couldn't cut it.
Without permanent resident status, Gav's only remaining option was to claim that he & his family were refugees.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:35 pm
My favorite part of Gav claiming "refugee status" is that it clearly means he lacks the ability to qualify for permanent residency.
The requirements for citizens of the USA to become permanent residents in Mexico are not that hard to meet, except for someone like Gav.
It's likely that Gav had more than one meltdown in front of Mexican authorities when they explained to him what he needed to obtain permanent residency.
It appears that the true story is that Gav spent nearly 2 years trying to become a permanent resident and failed.
Nathan's family have probably been permanent residents for over a year now but Gav's & his family just couldn't cut it.
Without permanent resident status, Gav's only remaining option was to claim that he & his family were refugees.
Like I said, the story doesn't pass the smell test.

Gavin's been peddling the story that he's a political prisoner since he went off at his brother in laws traffic court hearing 5 years ago. Now he thinks he's found a way to make the tale believable. Hardly.

I knew Gavin was a pathological liar the second I realized he had often egged on the cops he was harassing on film by pretending he had his mouse gun in his pocket. Then, for the benefit of his toady viewers, he'd ask the cops why they were nervous. He'd then tell his viewers that he was, and they were, by extension so powerful in their truth that they scared the cops.

That was a willful lie concocted by Gavin so as to deceive. There is no lie Gavin won't tell.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin's at it again:

Tomorrow I'll send an email to the national guard telling them all about Gavin.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Email sent to the Mexican coast guard

-------

Gavin Seim commits a crime in your area.

Austin Rayder <arayder*********.com>
To: guardia.nacional@sspc.gob.mx
Cc: rbb48brito@gmail.com

Por favor vea el youtube creado por el estadounidense Gavin Seis.

Please see the youtube created by the American Gavin Seim.

------------------------------------

El Sr. Seim es buscado en el estado de Washington después de saltar bajo fianza antes de este juicio por obstrucción policial.

Entre la investigación de la policía de Tequisquiapa por el mismo tipo de obstrucción.

------------------------------------

Mr. Seim is wanted in Washington State after jumping bail prior to this trial for police obstruction.

Seim in under investigation by the Tequisquiapa police for the same kind of obstruction..

Austin Rayder

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I just watched that nonsense. Not only did Gav piss off the National Guard, he also pissed off the person they stopped. Way to go Gav!

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:29 am
I just watched that nonsense. Not only did Gav piss off the National Guard, he also pissed off the person they stopped. Way to go Gav!
It won't be long and every law enforcement agency in Mexico will be alerted to Gavin and his antics.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

The officer has Gavvie’s number. He doesn’t understand when it’s convenient for him.

You know that this is all about Gavvie and not about the person he is supposedly “protecting.” If he were really so concerned about the other man, he would have stopped recording the man after the first time he was told that the man did not want to be filmed. He thinks that the people he is “protecting” are just stage props for him and his crusade.

arayder

Post by arayder »

From Gavin's Facebook page:
At the worst, They can only take your life. Only you can allow yourself to be their slave.
This from the planation slave who dutifully follows Mexican gun laws and carries his little pepper spray instead of the mouse gun he meekly left in grandma's nighty drawer back in the U.S.A.

This from the crazy guy who ran to Mexico because he suffered from the paranoid delusion that the Washington courts wanted to kill him.

This from the little putz who dutifully handed his phone over to the cops.

This from the "tell-me-what-ya'-need-Mr.-Boss-man" guy who claims he spent two years faithfully suppling petty Mexican bureaucrats with all the personal information they needed just to grant him the license to live their country.

This from the step-and-fetch-it clown who dutifully travels to Guatemala even few months so he can grease the palms of corrupt Mexican officials and get his tourist visa renewed.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

jemcanada wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:52 am
The officer has Gavvie’s number. He doesn’t understand when it’s convenient for him.

You know that this is all about Gavvie and not about the person he is supposedly “protecting.” If he were really so concerned about the other man, he would have stopped recording the man after the first time he was told that the man did not want to be filmed. He thinks that the people he is “protecting” are just stage props for him and his crusade.
I don't know why he didn't refugee to Canada. It would have been much closer. :)

arayder

Post by arayder »

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 am
jemcanada wrote:

I don't know why he didn't refugee to Canada. It would have been much closer. :)
Because he needs to live in a failing/failed state in which he believes he will be ignored by the powers that be.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

arayder - I still think you should mention that Seim monetizes these YouTube encounters. In other words, he is working in Mexico. And his job is to create encounters with police. And if one should turn bloody -- more $$$$. That drives home that what he does is despicable, done for money, and that he wants violence.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:21 am
arayder - I still think you should mention that Seim monetizes these YouTube encounters. In other words, he is working in Mexico. And his job is to create encounters with police. And if one should turn bloody -- more $$$$. That drives home that what he does is despicable, done for money, and that he wants violence.
Right you are.

And now he seems to be building a for profit advice service for poots who want to come to Mexico.

I think I'll write up a standard bio of Seim, including his Youtube business, for the authorities and every time as he messes with a cop I can send it off.

I think Gavin would love it if he could get a cop to shove him. He's too big a pusscake to take a real hit. But he'd likely do a flop if even lightly shoved by a cop.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

The three tines on the pitchfork which will nail Seim are:

1. The lies on his application for "refugee" status.
2. The video evidence of his interference in police business.
3. His MOUTH.

Mexico won't care if he makes $ from YouTube videos or anything else. In fact they prefer one is self - funding to live there. However, harassing and interference with law enforcement or in political issues is a no-no. Posting evidence of those activities may piss officials off and cause them to take a closer look at his paperwork. Keep on doing stupid shit, Seim. Tick Tick.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 am
jemcanada wrote:

:eek2: :eek2: What did Canada do to deserve that? Is this the first volley in the Great Labour/Labor Day War? :blink:

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

The IRS may care. Whether or not $eim has an income and makes money.

https://m.taxesforexpats.com/expat-tax- ... d-you.html

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 am

3. His MOUTH.

Mexico won't care if he makes $ from YouTube videos or anything else. In fact they prefer one is self - funding to live there. However, harassing and interference with law enforcement or in political issues is a no-no. Posting evidence of those activities may piss officials off and cause them to take a closer look at his paperwork. Keep on doing stupid shit, Seim. Tick Tick.
The fact that Seim monetizes these encounters means that this is not a hobby; it's his job and he won't stop. So I think mentioning this fact is important in demonstrating the continuing danger to Mexican police authorities. A slightly different point than the one on which you opine.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

His pronunciation sucks. Say ferrocarril Gav, C'mon, say it.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:56 am
Patagoniagirl wrote:

3. His MOUTH.

The fact that Seim monetizes these encounters means that this is not a hobby; it's his job and he won't stop. So I think mentioning this fact is important in demonstrating the continuing danger to Mexican police authorities. A slightly different point than the one on which you opine.
Gavin also claims to have income from his photography business so any way we slice it he has, or at least claims to have, income.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:56 am
Patagoniagirl wrote:

3. His MOUTH.

I simply opine that foreign countries don't care if you make money... They prefer that you make money. His videos, money-making or not (how does one prove if or how much he makes from them) are evidence of his danger alone.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Mexico won't care if he makes $ from YouTube videos or anything else.
Put it this way:
It's not that they should care about the money, so much as they should be aware that the anticipated rewards (income and ego boost from his YouTube audience) provide Gavin with a powerful motivation to escalate his harassment and provocation of Mexican authorities.

Too, also, he is pandering to others like him: antisocial troublemakers who cloak their behavior in the guise of fighting for "freedom". This could cause other US citizen who, like Gavin, are troublemakers, to decide that Mexico is an even better place for them to instigate trouble.
I've heard this bull before.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:32 am
The IRS may care. Whether or not $eim has an income and makes money.

https://m.taxesforexpats.com/expat-tax- ... d-you.html
YouTube annually reports to the IRS any money paid to Gav but it probably doesn't matter due to it's small amount.
Gav often laments that YouTube demonetized most of his videos because their content does not meet the standards set by their advertisers.
If his video doesn't contain a commercial, he gets nothing. The videos that do qualify for ads, he gets paid less than $20 per 1000 views.
Gav's annual YouTube & photo preset income is very likely less than the $24K standard deduction for couples so the IRS won't care much since he doesn't owe any tax.

Since Gav's reported income would likely be under the poverty line, the family Seim would owe zero tax & could qualify for child tax credit refunds from the feds. I wonder if Gav has ever claimed these type benefits from the gov't?

Grant can give each family member $15K annually tax free so Gav doesn't owe tax on his monthly allowance either but I doubt they report this properly to the IRS & often just give Gav cash under the table.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”