Gavin Seim

boots

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by boots »

I wonder what kind of trouble he would face in the US if he returned / got involuntarily repatriated after running off with all his kids on the lam to Meheeco

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Photoguy wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 am
^ these kids will have access to the internet where they'll see a whole world of opportunities available to them. They'll ultimately be faced with the choice of living in a very parochial environment or taking advantage of what the bigger world offers. IMO, if they're like most kids, they'll have a period of rebellion and choose the latter.
I dunno about this. I thought TV would do the same, but we still have many people who think getting black lung by age 35 is okay because that's the way it is, throwing old appliances into the woods is proper disposal, etc., etc. The internet seems not to have expanded individual's world views so much as solidified them into whatever narrow view they had or want; e.g., JJ MacNabb just tweeted about a domestic violence case in NY state that ended up with militia guys being told through Instagram that the guy's 2A "rights" were being violated, yadda, yadda, yadda. Another "stand" opportunity that fortunately fizzled out (and now the "Oath Keepers" are unhappy they were played by the perp).

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

arayder wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:20 am
I have often wondered if Gavin isn't transferring or displacing feelings of anger from one authority figure (daddy) to other authority figures like cops and judges. :snippity:
Your analysis is very plausible. As you say, it seems like the urge to harass cops drives his political analysis, it's not fervent political beliefs driving his action.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

El Cabron talks about celibate solder. I didn't realize that was a thing. Links to a stupid video of dotard in Afghanistan.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
Aah, its like when cops buy kids toys. With your money!

This Thanksgiving, Celibate with solders who are illegally invading other countries on behalf of war mongering dictators.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:02 pm
arayder wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:20 am
I have often wondered if Gavin isn't transferring or displacing feelings of anger from one authority figure (daddy) to other authority figures like cops and judges. :snippity:
Your analysis is very plausible. As you say, it seems like the urge to harass cops drives his political analysis, it's not fervent political beliefs driving his action.
Gavin seems to me to be a welter misplaced anger.

He's angry at christians who don't toe his theological line. Anti-government types who see the need for some sort of civil order receive his ire. He loses it when patriots declare even a little hope for the U.S.A.

If the abuse stories are valid then it would seem Gavin is angry at his own wife and children for one thing or another.

I don't think that kind of anger comes from the mind of principled contrarian, but from the heart of wounded man-child who can't figure out why he never measured up to the folks whose approval he so desperately sought.

If Gavin was the deep theological thinker he pretends to be he'd know that God's love, indeed real love, doesn't require that one be "good enough" . . .and that he's worthy of love even if he's crap photographer who eats his own ear wax.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

boots wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:07 am
I wonder what kind of trouble he would face in the US if he returned / got involuntarily repatriated after running off with all his kids on the lam to Meheeco
Very little in reality, which is another reason his schtick is extremely transparent, even to the small number that used to follow him. These are low-level charges that might not have sustained arrest and transport from a non-adjoining county let alone from a non-adjoining state.

He didn't need to move to Mexico to be safe from these charges, he only had to move out of state. Mexico is just the nearest accessible place to go where he can still maintain a decentish standard of living for a large family on a small allowance.

Whip

Post by Whip »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:31 pm
El Cabron talks about celibate solder. I didn't realize that was a thing. Links to a stupid video of dotard in Afghanistan.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
Aah, its like when cops buy kids toys. With your money!

This Thanksgiving, Celibate with solders who are illegally invading other countries on behalf of war mongering dictators.
manspunk is the only one gettin' any action. with an alleged 'model' no less!

boots

Post by boots »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:55 pm
boots wrote:
Very little in reality, which is another reason his schtick is extremely transparent, even to the small number that used to follow him. These are low-level charges that might not have sustained arrest and transport from a non-adjoining county let alone from a non-adjoining state.

He didn't need to move to Mexico to be safe from these charges, he only had to move out of state. Mexico is just the nearest accessible place to go where he can still maintain a decentish standard of living for a large family on a small allowance.
Right, I get that. I was asking about the fleeing the country with the kids, who are out of school, etc. That should have some penalty, or does it?

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

boots wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:12 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:55 pm
boots wrote:

Right, I get that. I was asking about the fleeing the country with the kids, who are out of school, etc. That should have some penalty, or does it?
Oh, I can't see how, they haven't really done anything wrong. They're his children, both parents are present, and there's no reason they're required to stay in the US. Assuming they're not in Mexican schools, home-schooling is pretty common. Typically there are forms/coordination/head-counting with the school district you live in but they don't have a home so they don't really have a school district that is responsible for them.

I'm genuinely curious whether a Childrens Services type organization would consider it "their" jurisdiction though. I guess one could argue they're still domiciled there but that seems like a bit of a stretch since they have no maintained ties or apparent intent to return. Not that I think there's any cause for action there, just curious how that would shake out from a legal perspective.

arayder

Post by arayder »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:15 pm

I'm genuinely curious whether a Childrens Services type organization would consider it [the Seim's kids home schooling] "their" jurisdiction though. I guess one could argue they're still domiciled there but that seems like a bit of a stretch since they have no maintained ties or apparent intent to return. Not that I think there's any cause for action there, just curious how that would shake out from a legal perspective.
Many states don't bother to check out what's going on with a family's homeschooling. My understanding is that nonexistent homeschooling doesn't often come into play unless it is part of larger pattern of parental neglect. But if the stories about Gavin's abuse of the kids are valid then one might conjecture that Seim wouldn't want the authorities in Washington adding educational neglect onto the pile of evidence. Evidence some have wondered might include some nasty stuff on Seim's cell phone.

It's not surprising that Gavin picked a failed state to run to. With all the problems Mexico is having ya' gotta' figure the authorities aren't going to bother with the eccentric gringo with the big ole van.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I wonder, would bringing your kids with you while fleeing the country in order to avoid arrest count as contributing to the delinquency of a minor?

arayder

Post by arayder »

neeneko wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:47 pm
I wonder, would bringing your kids with you while fleeing the country in order to avoid arrest count as contributing to the delinquency of a minor?
How about having them in the back seat when you run police road blocks and toll booths?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

13 people not checking their monthly subscriptions/billings.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 pm
13 people not checking their monthly subscriptions/billings.
Capture.JPG
Who wants to pay to see Gavin rant about bad cops while doing absolutely nothing about them. Gavyy Poo Poo boy is so witless that he he didn't realize he was disproving his claim that all cops are bad by videoing himself pestering calm, responsible and professional cops who rightly ignored him.

Gavin tried to make something out of nothing by pestering the police about using unmarked cars or having tinted windows, but the fact is he didn't have the grit to call a single bad cop to task. He could have showed up a a police review broad hearing and asked some tough questions. . .but he didn't. He might even have gotten himself put on review board and actually done something. . .but he didn't.

Gavin's about as much use as tits on a bull and everybody but the 13 know it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

arayder wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:03 pm

Who wants to pay to see Gavin rant about bad cops while doing absolutely nothing about them. Gavyy Poo Poo boy is so witless that he he didn't realize he was disproving his claim that all cops are bad by videoing himself pestering calm, responsible and professional cops who rightly ignored him.

Bingo. Reminds me of the video where Gavin is standing by the cop car yammering away and finally the officers kinda smiles and just says Bye, Gavin or See ya. I think it was one his last ones when he was living in Washington state.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:04 pm
arayder wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:03 pm

Bingo. Reminds me of the video where Gavin is standing by the cop car yammering away and finally the officers kinda smiles and just says Bye, Gavin or See ya. I think it was one his last ones when he was living in Washington state.
I think Gavin's intellectual and emotional problem is that when he is faced with a society's need to institute good government he routinely goes all anarcho-libertarian and rants that the answer to the problem is the elimination of all law.

When addressing the prospect of a universal firearms background check in Washington state Gavin ranted that no government has any right to restrict anyone's firearm ownership or transfer and claimed he had the unrestricted right to own a bazooka or a tank.

When confronted with cases of police misbehavior Gavin simply says all cops are bad.

Upon discovering individuals who have been wrongfully convicted and imprisoned Seim proclaims that all prisons should be emptied.

When he is confronted with routine U.S. border security, which he see as inconveniencing him, Gavin claims no government has any right to question or search him, or anyone else at its borders.

This sort of black and white thinking may seem intellectually unsophisticated, but I think the Gavin's problem is really twofold. Down deep, Seim knows he can't navigate the complex question of what should be a government's lawful and just powers. He's a homeschooled twit and he knows it. Secondly, he has a deep seeded hatred of authority figures, which I believe he got from being dominated by his father, rather than being roused by the county sheriff.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav can't access his Daddy's $ because he isn't a legal resident. Gav has the madz.
Gavin Seim
1 hr · Tequisquiapan, Mexico ·
Banamex Mexico calls the cops on us for trying to get our money out. Anytime something belongs to you and a person uses policy to to keep it from you, that is theft.

Banks suck, but #CitiBanamex is next level. We have thousands in our account and they refused to give us our money because they said a passport was not enough ID.

Or course this is not a real law; they ignored us for 20 minutes as we held the window and totally incompetent management offered no help and called the cops (who were pretty cool) , I think they were just afraid we might start breaking or reposseing things.

NEVER use Banamex. They are US owned are could not be more pathetic. Well get our money another way.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:03 am
Gav can't access his Daddy's $ because he isn't a legal resident. Gav has the madz.
Once again Seim doesn't realize what he's posting. This is documentation that he can't function in the real world. Little Gavvy Poo Poo is so into his victimhood that he doesn't seem to realize that he's making himself look like a spoiled man-child.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

"Our" money, Gavin?
This bramble need not be traversed.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Can someone translate what exactly was the problem or wasn't it actually explained? e.g. Too big a withdrawal? No residency document? Gavin said it was because they wanted more than just a passport (and waves it around like it's some sort of magic passepartout) and possibly wanted something with an address on it, but he's a little liar most of the time.
Also Gavin, why would a bank in "free" Mexico need some tyrannical federal overseeing commission type of body?
I think they were just afraid we might start breaking or reposseing things
Unlikely Gavin, because if you started something in a bank it would end with you in jail.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Isn't having a government document submitting to tyranny, especially when it is from the dictatorial hell he escaped?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:59 am
Can someone translate what exactly was the problem or wasn't it actually explained? e.g. Too big a withdrawal? No residency document? Gavin said it was because they wanted more than just a passport (and waves it around like it's some sort of magic passepartout) and possibly wanted something with an address on it, but he's a little liar most of the time.
Also Gavin, why would a bank in "free" Mexico need some tyrannical federal overseeing commission type of body?
I think they were just afraid we might start breaking or reposseing things
Unlikely Gavin, because if you started something in a bank it would end with you in jail.
it's ridiculous that he needs the help of an interpreter to fight with the bank and the cops. Almost as ridiculous as Gav's refusal to acknowledge that when he entered into a business relationship with the bank, he agreed to the terms and conditions that the bank imposes on that relationship.

This bank has a checkered history with regards to managing its finances (over-extended in terms of loans, allowing money laundering, embezzlement, etc.), so it wouldn't surprise me if Citibank (after getting stuck with huge fines and having to shut down the US branch) has imposed stricter rules for its customers.
I've heard this bull before.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Apparently banks in Mexico won't allow anyone to open an account without the account holder having a temporary resident visa or permanent resident visa. It's a legal requirement, not just someone at the bank deciding that they don't like the look of Ol' Gav's beard.

Since I haven't listened to the video, I have no idea what's really going on, but this may be a possible answer (taken from a site which helps ex-pats):
These accounts are being cancelled because of the money laundering law. If you opened an account without a Temporary or permanent resident visa or your visa has expired, you cannot legally have a bank account. The law was reformed in March of 2018 and since that time the banks have been closing what are now illegal accounts in Mexico and in the US. Many of us with businesses in Mexico used to have bank accounts in the business name in the US, those accounts have all been forcibly closed by the banks unless you have a tax ID and physical branch office in the US. FEDERAL LAW FOR THE PREVENTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF OPERATIONS WITH RESOURCES FROM ILLEGAL SOURCES (LEY FEDERAL PARA LA PREVENCIÓN E IDENTIFICACIÓN DE OPERACIONES CON RECURSOS DE PROCEDENCIA ILÍCITA)
Additionally, since Banamex is actually Citibanamex, it is owned by Citibank. Apparently Citibank must collect the same information from US citizens in Mexico as Citibank would require in the United States, including Social Security numbers.

arayder

Post by arayder »

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:19 am

it's ridiculous that he needs the help of an interpreter to fight with the bank and the cops. Almost as ridiculous as Gav's refusal to acknowledge that when he entered into a business relationship with the bank, he agreed to the terms and conditions that the bank imposes on that relationship.
Exactly. Gave Poo Poo Boy wants the world to operate under Gavin's Law which is that Gavin gets what Gavin wants when Gavin wants it. This reminds me of the time he had a hissy fit over the restaurant that wouldn't let Sondra use their rest room like a public toilet and change one of the kid's crappy drawers.

We see Gavin engaging in his life long fantasy that he intimidates authority figures when he supposes the bank called the cops because he scared the bejesus out of them. Hardly. My guess is that Gavin and Nathan got loud, obnoxious and demanding at the first sign of a problem. At the end of the video Gavin goes all nerdy and starts asking the cops what federal agency controls banking regualtions and implies he's going to sue.

Several references are made to the teller and the bank manager saying they'd like to try to help them. But it seems the Seim boys are beyond help.

What a pair of losers.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I can translate when I get home if no one does it by then.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”