Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by TheNewSaint »

Theoretical question... does the Mexican military owe the Seim family any protection? They're not citizens, and possibly not even there legally.

Perhaps they'd expect payment. I'd love to see the look on Gavin's face when he discovers that little aspect of Mexico, because he clearly hasn't yet. The man refuses to pay taxes or road tolls; the idea of a bribe would make his head explode with indignation.
This bramble need not be traversed.

arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm
Theoretical question... does the Mexican military owe the Seim family any protection? They're not citizens, and possibly not even there legally.

Perhaps they'd expect payment. I'd love to see the look on Gavin's face when he discovers that little aspect of Mexico, because he clearly hasn't yet. The man refuses to pay taxes or road tolls; the idea of a bribe would make his head explode with indignation.
Seim is no revolutionary.

Back in the states he was careful to mouth off to cops and authority figures he knew full well wouldn't lay a hand on him. Then when he finally pushed it too far and got busted on a misdemeanor messing with a cop charge he ran like a scared dog.

He's running the same phony game in Mexico. . .even to the point of going to "safe" places to vacation and expecting the Mexican army to protect him.

Raven

Post by Raven »

arayder wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:25 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Seim is no revolutionary.

Back in the states he was careful to mouth off to cops and authority figures he knew full well wouldn't lay a hand on him. Then when he finally pushed it too far and got busted on a misdemeanor messing with a cop charge he ran like a scared dog.

He's running the same phony game in Mexico. . .even to the point of going to "safe" places to vacation and expecting the Mexican army to protect him.
I wonder where he will run to when the Mexican police or military end up taking his phone away :boxing:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

El Cabron posts nonsense again. Moo's machete wielding spawn responds.
Gavin Seim
7 hrs ·
Sheep... "He has warrants in the USA!"

Gavin... "It's nice to be wanted!"

· 6h
Mike Aspen Having a warrant doesnt make you a criminal but issuing unconstitutional warrants does.
Hide or report this
· 5h

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav's Patreon down to $52/month. Gav is a loser - who are these 16 fools?
PATRONS
$52
PER MONTH

ABOUT GAVIN SEIM

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:44 am
PATRONS
$52
PER MONTH

ABOUT GAVIN SEIM
I think Gavin's permissive and enabling parents taught him that any thought which pops in his head is golden. Hardly.

One can only imagine the confusion and rage Gavvy Poo Poo must feel upon the realization that he's slid off pootdom's slag heap of bad ideas.

He's irrelevant. He's barely even of entertainment value anymore.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Gavin posts "Parents who don't vaccinate as the government recommends should be arrested for child abus... Oh wait never mind."

Along with a link to the following article:
"More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus":
https://apnews.com/7d8b0e32efd0480fbd12acf27729f6a5

As I understand it these cases of "circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus" are due to the virus mutating over time in a population where the level of immunity is not high enough, i.e. not enough people are vaccinated.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:44 am
People who have autopayment set up and have not checked their settings in a while?

arayder

Post by arayder »

Uninformed wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:44 pm
Gavin posts "Parents who don't vaccinate as the government recommends should be arrested for child abus... Oh wait never mind."

So says the parent of the year. . .

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

someone should put this on his page and watch him twist it

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I would think that in any fair fight, Sondra could kick that skinny weasel's ass to next Tuesday. I would bet that when his eldest hits his oats, that's exactly how he'll exit this dysfunctional familial farrago. I'd further wager that any escapee would have one hell of a tale to tell that would be far more interesting and entertaining than any sorry endeavor Gavvy attempted to foist off.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav posting about "barren dessert". He is more desperate every day cuz he doesn't get many clicks now. Poots view Gav as totally irrelevant and they are correct.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
The harsh reality of Mexico! A barren dessert wasteland where everyone is wishing they were MEriKan!
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

boots

Post by boots »

That phrase reminds me of Raising Arizona and Nicholas Cage's character. As in "her womb was a barren desert in which my seed could find no purchase."

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

The quote is:
Edwina’s insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase.
... which was taken from the parable of the sower in the Bible. Matthew 13:5.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Whip

Post by Whip »

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:36 am
Gav posting about "barren dessert". He is more desperate every day cuz he doesn't get many clicks now. Poots view Gav as totally irrelevant and they are correct.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
The harsh reality of Mexico! A barren dessert wasteland where everyone is wishing they were MEriKan!
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Well, he can't make a post about Baron desserts as he moved away

http://www.baronpatisserie.com/

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Do they not teach spelling in Home School?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
This is amusing. He's chiding people for assuming Mexico is a barren desert. The only people who assume Mexico is a barren desert are those like himself — uninformed, uneducated, and generally incurious. It must be quite a shock to him to travel outside his parochial comfort zone. Then again, this is a man who found a typical grocery store amazing.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:58 am
scirreeve wrote:
This is amusing. He's chiding people for assuming Mexico is a barren desert. The only people who assume Mexico is a barren desert are those like himself — uninformed, uneducated, and generally incurious. It must be quite a shock to him to travel outside his parochial comfort zone. Then again, this is a man who found a typical grocery store amazing.
He's never been much east of anywhere nor done much of anything. He's a provincial nitwit, an unlikable Candide.

boots

Post by boots »

Foggy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:44 am
The quote is:
Edwina’s insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase.
... which was taken from the parable of the sower in the Bible. Matthew 13:5.
I stand corrected...how did I imagine the whole barren desert part? :rolleye:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Uninformed wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:44 pm

Along with a link to the following article:
"More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus":
https://apnews.com/7d8b0e32efd0480fbd12acf27729f6a5

As I understand it these cases of "circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus" are due to the virus mutating over time in a population where the level of immunity is not high enough, i.e. not enough people are vaccinated.
While he is right about vaccine-derived cases being higher than wild poliovirus type 1 (WPV), that is rather easy to do as there are only 112 new cases of WPV this year, as compared to 176 of vaccine-derived (unfortunately, this an increase over last year as it is difficult in the rural areas of the Afganistan and Pakistan border).

And his argument is really useless when you consider that in 1985, there were around 40,000 new cases of WPV worldwide and this year, only 112 (last year was 29). The United States has been polio-free since 1979.

Vaccines work.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

boots wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:21 pm
...how did I imagine the whole barren desert part? :rolleye:
I dunno. How do I remember anything about the Bible? And I thought for sure the "found no purchase" language was in the Bible, but I checked the KJV (which we used in the Episcopal church when I was a wee lad) and the actual quote is "some seeds ... fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth. And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away."

So go figure. :-
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:32 am
I would think that in any fair fight, Sondra could kick that skinny weasel's ass to next Tuesday. I would bet that when his eldest hits his oats, that's exactly how he'll exit this dysfunctional familial farrago. I'd further wager that any escapee would have one hell of a tale to tell that would be far more interesting and entertaining than any sorry endeavor Gavvy attempted to foist off.
What a good observation. I had not completely considered what, if the abuse stories are true, it would be like to be one of the Seim kids and just how angry and confused they would have to be.

On the face of it they appear to be totally indoctrinated into the Seim way of thinking. But, one really can't discount the emotional chaos a child would suffer at having a daddy who routinely abuses family members and then drags them down to Mexico in order to avoid the consequences of doing so. You can go back to the Youtubes Gavin put up while he was on the run to Mexico. The shots of the kids in the back of the "truth van" blankly staring off into space, as if numb, while Gavin ranted are heart breaking.

And who is going to help these isolated, home schooled, brain washed kids find a functional place in society? I fear that unless there is some sort of miraculous intervention these isolated kids will end up even crazier then their mother and father.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

There is the possible scenario that it gets all herd leader. If the eldest thinks he's been brought up to be the next alpha male, at some point the existing alpha male get challenged and replaced. What becomes of Gavin at that point?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

arayder

Post by arayder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:51 am
There is the possible scenario that it gets all herd leader. If the eldest thinks he's been brought up to be the next alpha male, at some point the existing alpha male get challenged and replaced. What becomes of Gavin at that point?
I have often wondered if Gavin isn't transferring or displacing feelings of anger from one authority figure (daddy) to other authority figures like cops and judges. Such displacement is a psychological defense in which anger generated toward the source of the feeling is redirected toward a more powerless substitute. In Gavin's case the less powerful substitutes were cops he knew full well wouldn't pay him any mind.

I always thought Gavin's encounters with the cops (which he's beginning to repeat in Mexico) were desperate, driven and kind of pathetic. I am theorizing that the seemingly pointless act of harassing a traffic cops peacefully doing their jobs wasn't driven by a warped sense of justice but rather were a defense that allowed Gavin to act out his emotions in a way that reduces the chances of negative repercussions like having the family money cut off.

One wonders if the Seim kids will do the same.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

^ these kids will have access to the internet where they'll see a whole world of opportunities available to them. They'll ultimately be faced with the choice of living in a very parochial environment or taking advantage of what the bigger world offers. IMO, if they're like most kids, they'll have a period of rebellion and choose the latter.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”