Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

El Cabron once again gives his opinion on something he knows nothing about.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
THE MASSECHURE of the LeBaron's is intolerable! - They are my people too! Our women and children murdered on the roadside? For what! A governments propaganda, the war on drugs, more fake security?

I see statements based on how people feel about Mexico, the family, or smut from the past. People falling for the same tactics our government uses to demonize those they abuse. Official excuses meant to hide that they don't protect us because they are too busy harassing and robbing
us themselves.

Are we so ignorant? Have we become so cowardly as a society that we cannot speak our differences face to face, so we lie in wait to kick others in the head while their family bleeds in the sand?

Do you share as fact, sensational stories slandering a family who just had their wives and children murdered; or spread accusations that are not only not related to the victims, but have nothing to do with the crime that occurred.

The drug war must stop. The hate must stop. The walls must be torn down. We have NO PEACE, because we have no love for our neighbors. Because we obey those who create this chaos! I stand with this family in their time of suffering.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:07 pm
Who wrote this story, the LeBarons' publicist? Could CNN at least mention that they're are a polygamist cult with a history of pedophilia and murdering their enemies? They talk about this family like they're the goddamn Griswolds.
Agreed. I have also not noticed any mention in the MSM reporting I have seen regarding why the family/sect members are even in Mexico in the first place. My bet (given their history) is that they went to Mexico to evade US law enforcement, in furtherance of the crimes they sought to commit that would be more difficult to pull off in the US without legal consequences. Things like (allegedly) blood atonement/murder, child abuse and polygamy for starters.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:14 am
Gavin Seim
The walls must be torn down. We have NO PEACE, because we have no love for our neighbors. Because we obey those who create this chaos! I stand with this family in their time of suffering.
He stands with nothing, for nothing, save himself. He really isn't fooling anyone, save his Stockholm Syndrome family. He is a small, scared man, sending off rambling, nonsensical missives from a hidey-hole financed by over-indulgent parents. He's never had to stand up and be productive on his own merit, and is likely bitter at that realization. Not only has he wasted his own life, he's doomed another generation of his family to the same fate, save some miracle. His only success is his utter failure at most everything he attempts, though that seems to come naturally, rather than some learned skill. He will likely die a long-forgotten nobody in Ole Mehico, never learning a thing, not even the language of his adopted faux paradise. He is pretty much useless as anything but an object of scorn, a bad example, a nothing.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Don't forget the "you're not the boss of me" in respect of mainstream Mormonism.
Big dilemma for the cult now though, it appears some locals and or some cartel gangs have it in for them to the point of multiple murder. Would moving back to the US be a possibility for them, or would they go elsewhere (shades of Jim Jones)? Love to hear Gav's explanation if they did.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Indigo wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:25 am
Agreed. I have also not noticed any mention in the MSM reporting I have seen regarding why the family/sect members are even in Mexico in the first place. My bet (given their history) is that they went to Mexico to evade US law enforcement, in furtherance of the crimes they sought to commit that would be more difficult to pull off in the US without legal consequences. Things like (allegedly) blood atonement/murder, child abuse and polygamy for starters.
There's nothing alleged about it - read the Ervil LeBaron and Rena Chynoweth Wikipedia pages. Also look up Flora and Carolyn Jessop, two women who escaped from such a community and wrote books about their lives there.

The MSM coverage has gotten better at this more recently, such as in https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sl ... y-n1076776
This bramble need not be traversed.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Yes, and there has even been at least one conviction in an actual court of law.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

I chalked up the medias initial soft touch to the sheer horror of the incident, regardless of who the victims were associated with, plus the fact that there are pretty substantial numbers of mainline Mormons in Mexico. It's DEFINITELY getting covered more broadly as time passes, including some interesting connections with NXIVM.

Raven

Post by Raven »

I have been trying to understand why killing of infants would be done even from a possible cartel retaliation perspective.

Without wanting to wear a tin hat, it occurs to me that killing even the infants could likely be intended to erase the future lineage of a family from existing.

It is impossible to fathom any reason for brutality such as occured. It is also difficult to think this was a part of a drug turf war.

Hopefully for the safety of other similarly situated people the perpetrators of this horrific massacre is found soon.

I can't help but wonder if this will cause a change of behavior in Gavin thinking he is ten feet tall and bullet proof in the way he acts and the places he takes his family into. I am somewhat surprised he is not defending the killers as simply expressing their freedom to kill people.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:13 pm
I have been trying to understand why killing of infants would be done even from a possible cartel retaliation perspective.

Without wanting to wear a tin hat, it occurs to me that killing even the infants could likely be intended to erase the future lineage of a family from existing.

It is impossible to fathom any reason for brutality such as occured. It is also difficult to think this was a part of a drug turf war.

Hopefully for the safety of other similarly situated people the perpetrators of this horrific massacre is found soon.

I can't help but wonder if this will cause a change of behavior in Gavin thinking he is ten feet tall and bullet proof in the way he acts and the places he takes his family into. I am somewhat surprised he is not defending the killers as simply expressing their freedom to kill people.
Give him time. He's heading in that direction.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

bob

Post by bob »

Raven wrote:
Deterrence. Messing with the cartel will mean you will dies. As well as your family.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Whip

Post by Whip »

scirreeve wrote:
El Cabron once again gives his opinion on something he knows nothing about.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
THE MASSECHURE of the LeBaron's is intolerable! - They are my people too! Our women and children murdered on the roadside? For what! A governments propaganda, the war on drugs, more fake security?

I see statements based on how people feel about Mexico, the family, or smut from the past. People falling for the same tactics our government uses to demonize those they abuse. Official excuses meant to hide that they don't protect us because they are too busy harassing and robbing
us themselves.

Are we so ignorant? Have we become so cowardly as a society that we cannot speak our differences face to face, so we lie in wait to kick others in the head while their family bleeds in the sand?

Do you share as fact, sensational stories slandering a family who just had their wives and children murdered; or spread accusations that are not only not related to the victims, but have nothing to do with the crime that occurred.

The drug war must stop. The hate must stop. The walls must be torn down. We have NO PEACE, because we have no love for our neighbors. Because we obey those who create this chaos! I stand with this family in their time of suffering.
"My people too"? Is he from MASSECHUREssets also?
The hate must stop.
True but you never will.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:21 am
scirreeve wrote:
Gavin Seim
The walls must be torn down. We have NO PEACE, because we have no love for our neighbors. Because we obey those who create this chaos! I stand with this family in their time of suffering.
He stands with nothing, for nothing, save himself. He really isn't fooling anyone, save his Stockholm Syndrome family. He is a small, scared man, sending off rambling, nonsensical missives from a hidey-hole financed by over-indulgent parents. He's never had to stand up and be productive on his own merit, and is likely bitter at that realization. Not only has he wasted his own life, he's doomed another generation of his family to the same fate, save some miracle. His only success is his utter failure at most everything he attempts, though that seems to come naturally, rather than some learned skill. He will likely die a long-forgotten nobody in Ole Mehico, never learning a thing, not even the language of his adopted faux paradise. He is pretty much useless as anything but an object of scorn, a bad example, a nothing.
What Gavin has done is to use the deaths of these people as an excuse for continuing his anti-government rant.

It's one thing when he ties to use a stop and frisk or a traffic stop to make a case for his "blueisis" bugaboo. But posting about a family massacre he knows nothing about is a new low even for Gavin.

Raven

Post by Raven »

bob wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm
Raven wrote:
Deterrence. Messing with the cartel will mean you will dies. As well as your family.
That could be. I guess it could also be a totally sadistic hit team. I just can't imagine how anyone could shoot six month old babies.

Raven

Post by Raven »

arayder wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:19 pm

What Gavin has done is to use the deaths of these people as an excuse for continuing his anti-government rant.

It's one thing when he ties to use a stop and frisk or a traffic stop to make a case for his "blueisis" bugaboo. But posting about a family massacre he knows nothing about is a new low even for Gavin.
Gavin does seem to be seeing how repulsive he can be and still attract his supporters. I would not want him or his "friends" anywhere near anyone I care about.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:12 pm
arayder wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:19 pm

Gavin does seem to be seeing how repulsive he can be and still attract his supporters. I would not want him or his "friends" anywhere near anyone I care about.
Gavin has figured out that some poots will believe that the evil government buried Jimmy Hoffa alive on the dark side of the moon.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Nathan has gone to LeBaron. I'm sure the grieving families will appreciate some stupid poot showing up.
Nathan Seim
1 hr ·
In Colonia LeBaron, Chihuahua, Mexico, awaiting the the caravan carrying the dead down from the mountains.

Estoy aqui in LeBaron, Chihuahua, esperando la caravana de La Mora, Sonora, llevando los muertos.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Oh my God. Nathan has NO clue what he's getting into.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm
Nathan has gone to LeBaron. I'm sure the grieving families will appreciate some stupid poot showing up.
Nathan Seim
1 hr ·
In Colonia LeBaron, Chihuahua, Mexico, awaiting the the caravan carrying the dead down from the mountains.

Estoy aqui in LeBaron, Chihuahua, esperando la caravana de La Mora, Sonora, llevando los muertos.
Better Nathan than Gav, I suppose.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip »

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm
Nathan Seim
1 hr ·

You don't know how this entertainment industry works do you? :mrgreen:

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

"There's no need to fear, under dog is here..."

ArthurWankspittle

Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:08 pm
I guess it could also be a totally sadistic hit team. I just can't imagine how anyone could shoot six month old babies.
Reports show the car as burnt out so maybe they weren't deliberately shooting babies. Not that that makes much difference. I have also seen something saying they let the remaining children escape in one of the events but how much that is propaganda or wishful thinking by some people we may never know.
#KingDonaldsPlague

ArthurWankspittle

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 pm
Only from Gav's point of view.
#KingDonaldsPlague

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Grant and Sue were there too. Nathan is done with his very important investigation.
Nathan Seim
2 mins ·
Colonia LeBaron, Chihuahua, where my parents and I went to a funeral of murdered women and children, is a multi-ethnic, religiously diverse, vigorously liberty minded group of individuals who, while struggling to process the senseless murder of loved ones, opened the homes to us, fed us, and encouraged us to return in happier days so that they could show us the mountains and valleys they love.

On top of that nearly everyone is bilngual! This is not a cult, it’s not a commune, it’s just a town full of people who want to be able to live according to each of their personal beliefs.

Nathan Seim
20 mins ·
Returning from Colonia LeBaron. The families have buried their dead, and continue to grieve.

I do not believe for a minute that this was an accident, a crossfire, or a mistaken identity. It was a planned assassination.

By whom? That we don’t know yet.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:16 pm
Grant and Sue were there too. Nathan is done with his very important investigation.
Nathan Seim
I do not believe for a minute that this was an accident, a crossfire, or a mistaken identity. It was a planned assassination.

By whom? That we don’t know yet.
Gavin has already decided. Nathan probably knows how to use waffle words better than Gavin.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav MIGHT have crossed the line. What an idiot. Nothing posted on YT yet. Also home school spelling (again).
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”