Gavin Seim

Dolly

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Resume18 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:10 pm
Paz y Buneas Noches.
Buneas Noches?

Hasn't learned very much in two years. Probably not in the previous 34, either. I was actually surprised to learn he was that young; to me, he looks mid-forties. Maybe it's just all that failure taking its toll.
:rotflmao: Thanks for pointing that out.

Showing results for Buenas Noches <because that is how it is spelled>
Search instead for Buneas Noches <what Gavin posted>
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

jmj

Post by jmj » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:59 am
Alfredo Vedolla Wow! She actually stayed and listened to all that?
Is that some subtle shade being thrown? :lol:

I've previously marveled at how terrible his language skills and and pronunciation are. I still find it amazing that a person can spend 2 years in Mexico and continue to have trouble with the very simple rules of Spanish pronunciation. Just passive osmosis should be enough to figure it out after that long. I suppose it really is difficult to learn anything when your whole mindset is that you know better than everyone else.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 pm

I've previously marveled at how terrible his language skills and and pronunciation are.
... and they're even worse in Spanish. :sarcasm: :sarcasm:
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 pm

jmj wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:28 pm
Dolly wrote:
Alfredo Vedolla Wow! She actually stayed and listened to all that?
Is that some subtle shade being thrown? :lol:

I've previously marveled at how terrible his language skills and and pronunciation are. I still find it amazing that a person can spend 2 years in Mexico and continue to have trouble with the very simple rules of Spanish pronunciation. Just passive osmosis should be enough to figure it out after that long. I suppose it really is difficult to learn anything when your whole mindset is that you know better than everyone else.
Learning takes listening and interest in improving yourself. Gav doesn't do that. He only listens enough to lecture about how he is right.

Gavin only changes his mind or actions when it is convenient for him. It has nothing to do with critical thought or an urge to understand/perform better.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:15 am

Dolly wrote:
Gavin Seim
. . . I'm simply standing up for basic rights, rights I would not have to stand up for if people had not tolerated the illegal drug war, the military on the streets, illegal searches, government created violence and the constant lies of politicians. If my parents generation had education your children on freedom and justice and standing up to bullies instead of political pandering we would not be here. Human rights are not politics, they're morals and people of honor stand up for them, not governments.
It seems to me that Gavin's working himself up to something. Back in the states he had developed a litany of wrongs he blurted out when he launched into a lecture. We see a similar list above. He's also started filming Mexican authorities he thinks are breaking Gavinlaw using his old U.S. technique of verbal highjacking. Granted his Spanish is terrible, but that doesn't stop him anymore.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 am

It's only a matter of time before dick meets dirt.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:03 am

Resume18 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 am
It's only a matter of time before dick meets dirt.
Oft times during his exploits Gavin gives off a crazy vibe. I think the folks back in Grant County were used to the crazy and it usually worked out that the authority figure getting hassled eventually told him they were done jawing with him and Gavin was left with his phone in his hand.

I suspect Gavin figured he was special and had befuddled everyone with his brilliance. I think the folks knew Gavin, some since childhood, and just didn't want to do anything to "that crazy Seim boy".

He's less likely to get that sort of consideration in Mexico.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Part of this display of cognitive dissonance is how Gavin is blaming the Mexican people of being passive participants in allowing conditions to exist in Mexico that up until now Gavin went to great length to claim don't exist.

He is not only the failed Messiah turned antagonist of saving the US, he has now set himself firmly on the path of repeating the exact same trajectory (and thus outcome).

Now that he has declared himself to be in open opposition of not just the Mexican government but also the Mexican people his days and nights will find his paranoia working overtime.

It is too bad he probably won't be livestreaming when he meets his fate.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Yeah, he's awfully brazen for someone who has no proper visitor papers and could easily be deported.
This bramble need not be traversed.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:42 pm

Raven wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:18 pm
Part of this display of cognitive dissonance is how Gavin is blaming the Mexican people of being passive participants in allowing conditions to exist in Mexico that up until now Gavin went to great length to claim don't exist.

He is not only the failed Messiah turned antagonist of saving the US, he has now set himself firmly on the path of repeating the exact same trajectory (and thus outcome).

Now that he has declared himself to be in open opposition of not just the Mexican government but also the Mexican people his days and nights will find his paranoia working overtime.

It is too bad he probably won't be livestreaming when he meets his fate.
Gavin's got a God complex you can do Shakespeare from. It figured he'd eventually lay his savior trip on the Mexican people just like he did Americans.

It seems to me that Gavin's self-inflated fantasies about his ability, privilege and infallibility are set off by real world failures. He fails at everything he tries in Washington so he imagines himself a brave patriot who has to carry the torch to Mexico. The adventure in Mexico gets too real (he even gets confronted about his abysmal Spanish) and he makes himself into the savior of the Mexican people.

Throw in a large dose of narcissism, a Cassandra complex (i.e. nobody sees the fall of "fascist America" as clearly as the great Gavvy) and you got yourself a real nut case.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 am

It seems somebody is talking mean to Gavin. From his Facebook page:
Gavin Seim What do they call a gringo of Mexican descent who is both arrogant and ignorant but pretends they are a Mexicano when in an argument, though in reality have no clue what Mexico is like? To me their just Texan. But I'm sure it has a word in Spanish that covers all of it b
Incorrect grammar and a post that absentmindedly trails off aside, one has to wonder what sort of conversation Gavin had with the "gringo of Mexican descent" such that days later he's still butt hurt.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Gavin Seim: What do they call a gringo of Mexican descent who is both arrogant and ignorant but pretends they are a Mexicano when in an argument, though in reality have no clue what Mexico is like? To me their just Texan. But I'm sure it has a word in Spanish that covers all of it...
There you go. Some people know their shit, but others, like el Slime, don't know they're shit.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Gavin Seim: is both arrogant and ignorant but pretends they are a Mexicano, though in reality have no clue what Mexico is like.

A little trimming will fix it. :lol:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:09 pm

looking for the cause of "Gavin Seim: What do they call a gringo of Mexican descent who is both arrogant and ignorant.....
I think I know what that is about. it will have to wait cuz I got more important things to do now.
Speaking of "arrogant and ignorant" (and hypocritical), I saw this post.
Gavin Seim
2 hrs ·
The elite will ALWAYS use the children to gain more power.
Gavin Seim for Liberty
2 hrs ·

It's not about left or right, they're the same. We must realize history repeats and the elite use children to gain power! Whether it's a symbol to take guns, abuse immigrants, create war or enable theft!

Greta is not the perpetrator, but a girl being used; not to stop the human abuse, but to make the power grabs of the elites seem innocent with staged speeches and propaganda. No 16 year old's don't cruise the ocean on racing yachts to go to government summits unless they have 60 year old's behind them with something to gain.
► Show Spoiler
125 reactions 46 Comments <I have NOT read them 43 Shares
► Show Spoiler
This morning, I saw this post that a friend shared. It is a rather long post so I put most under the spoiler. :lovestruck:

Greta Thunberg
· February 2 ·

Recently I’ve seen many rumors circulating about me and enormous amounts of hate. This is no surprise to me. I know that since most people are not aware of the full meaning of the climate crisis (which is understandable since it has never been treated as a crisis) a school strike for the climate would seem very strange to people in general.
So let me make some things clear about my school strike.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

BONUS: IIRC, there are more but this was the first one I found.
Gavin Seim
August 6, 2016 ·
These kids know whats going on. Do yours?
Seim Kids
August 6, 2016 ·
This is crazy! Kids are without their parents and their freedom because we live like slaves. -- Cy
► Show Spoiler

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:09 pm
looking for the cause of "Gavin Seim: What do they call a gringo of Mexican descent who is both arrogant and ignorant.....
I think I know what that is about. it will have to wait cuz I got more important things to do now.
Isn't it just this post?:
Dolly wrote:
Gavin Seim
10 hrs ·
Today a Mexciana was trashing me because of how badly I pronounce Spanish words. She told me...

"You have been long enough in Mexico to learn the most basic rules of our language."
Also I love that Gav thinks he can say the gr*ngo word.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:13 pm
Dolly wrote:
Isn't it just this post?:
Dolly wrote:
Gavin Seim
10 hrs ·
Today a Mexciana was trashing me because of how badly I pronounce Spanish words. She told me...

"You have been long enough in Mexico to learn the most basic rules of our language."
Also I love that Gav thinks he can say the gr*ngo word.
I don't think so. Recently he was butting heads with a woman that talked about as a kid, her family would go to Mexico but they would not eat there. Cuz the food was dogs or cats... according to Family Legend.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:34 pm

Gavin's so out of touch he can't remember what gear he has his propaganda machine in.

He gets his nose out of joint because a couple of Mexicans call him a fake Mexican. Mind you he can't speak or write Spanish and is in the country on a tourist visa he renews by slipping into a central American country every couple of months.

Then he forgets that he's used his own kids as propaganda tools, even taking them along when he runs road blocks and toll booths. Worst of all Gavin even lacks the self knowledge to realize was and is a brainwashed toady for his own daddy.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:37 pm

Dolly wrote:
My money says the "gringa" who called him out for his awful Spanish is the Zumba instructor he has the hots for.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:41 pm

he is slime for exposing his children to his ignorant beliefs but also for instilling those beliefs in those poor babies.

ALSO he is putrid for exposing his children's learning disabilities for the whole world to see as well.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 am

arayder wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Dolly wrote:
My money says the "gringa" who called him out for his awful Spanish is the Zumba instructor he has the hots for.
Good call. He is fascinated with her. Could also be the model he hires. Looks like 2 different people.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:11 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 am
arayder wrote:
Dolly wrote:
Good call. He is fascinated with her. Could also be the model he hires. Looks like 2 different people.
Yeah, either way he tries to impress with his "big lens" and follows up with his insulting notion that he's got a much better idea of what to do about Mexico's problems. Translation: You Mexicans are lucky to have my big brain. . .and the ladies are blessed with my "big lens".

He gets, "You aren't a Mexican. You don't know what you are talking about. You can't speak or write in Spanish. When you try to speak Spanish it sounds like dogs barking. . .and your lens is tiny"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:34 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 am
arayder wrote:
Dolly wrote:
I think he is referring to a U.S. citizen as the "gringo".

Agree that the Zumba instructor, the woman that modeled and did a cartwheel, was in another video sitting in her car and rubbing her chest was woman and feisty enough to point out that his Spanish was crummy, especially for the time he has lived there.

Months ago there was another model. That must be over for what ever reason. She struck me as the quiet type. Nothing like the latest.

I got busy with other stuff today and didn't look for the comments that I suspect he is referring to. Maybe tomorrow.. unless we leave early to go to North County area to run some errands.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:13 am

Off Topic
I told my Zumba instructor that she's a goddess. Honest. I really did. :blink:

That doesn't mean I lost my mind, I just adore her from afar. It's an hour class, but I only stay for half of it. I do an hour of Dancing with Barbells before Zumba, there's only so much I can do. But I like the music and I love to dance, so I do half an hour of Zumba once a week.

I don't think she's made of flesh and bone. She's stuffed with cotton balls and sunshine, the way she floats around in the air.

Starts at 10:30 this morning. After Dancing with Barbells at 9:30. :dance:
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:47 am

It reads to me as if the gringo was a Mexican citizen that spent time in the United States.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:42 pm

comments on his post ( Sorry, still haven't had the time to look for that old discussion on another post.
ETA I was thinking the person was female but that is a guy)
Tarrell Hughes You calling me a Texan? I was born in Utah
Grandma and grandpa were the ones born in Mexico 🇲🇽
1d

Gavin Seim I dunno, do you act like one ;)
1d

Tarrell Hughes Gavin Seim really don’t know how they act. Never lived in Texas
1d
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”