Gavin Seim

Sterngard Friegen

Gavin Seim

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 pm

So if the Pidge is the new go-to lawyer is the now go-to lawyer for the SovCits that should pretty much quickly clear the field. The SovCits will all get convicted. If I had thought Seim was not guilty before hearing the Pidge's argument, well he would have convinced me to convict the bastard.Good work, Pidge!

esseff44

Gavin Seim

Post by esseff44 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 pm

The prosecutor pointed out that they were live-streaming the jury and why that's a huge no-no everywhere in every courtroom for very good reason.  Who would want to sit on a jury if the defendant can take their pictures and put them on the internet so their pals can go harass and them?  Whomp!   I bet the jurors got a few shivers at that moment.I can't abide the way these jerks keep identifying with civil rights icons when they engage in their anarchistic antics of defiance.  Civil disobedience requires acceptance of the consequences of breaking a law that should be changed or repealed.  It is a act to sway public opinion to force the laws to be changed.  The SovCits  have set themselves outside the very society that they would have to sway to their way of thinking and acting.  They are heroes in their own minds but to everyone else they are just jerks who want to boss everyone around. They are brats who can spit out polite words as an insult and then claim they meant no disrespect.  I hear that same tone a lot from LEO officers, too.  When they call someone Mr. xyz or the way they use Ma'am but use it in a tone filled with disrespect.  Pidgeon's   tried to convince the jury that the words Seim, based on the written word, were respectful because he didn't use the F-bomb like all the other of his clients do when in court or getting arrested. The prosecutor pointed out the lack of respect for the court from the beginning to the end of the incident and that using a polite expression in an insulting scream doesn't make it any less disrespectful.That's my summary of the video for those who could not see it. 

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Thank you. :) 

Plutodog

Gavin Seim

Post by Plutodog » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:39 am

So will Gavin be televising his 15 days?
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

TheEuropean

Gavin Seim

Post by TheEuropean » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:54 am

http://callmegav.com/blog/And a post about how he refuses to pay for camping sites.  Here's a pic of his wife in her camping attire: I notice that in the sidebar, Gav says he supports Schaeffer Cox, Kent Hovind, and a couple other "political prisoners".    To be fair even to an ass,  he does not refuse to pay for camping sites, he does not use them and prefers to camp out "in the wilderness" on public land - something which seems to be perfectly legal and something which I prefer as well, if possible. In Scandinavia you have even the right to camp on private land (the "every mans right")   

esseff44

Gavin Seim

Post by esseff44 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:06 am

http://callmegav.com/blog/And a post about how he refuses to pay for camping sites.  Here's a pic of his wife in her camping attire: I notice that in the sidebar, Gav says he supports Schaeffer Cox, Kent Hovind, and a couple other "political prisoners".    To be fair even to an ass,  he does not refuse to pay for camping sites, he does not use them and prefers to camp out "in the wilderness" on public land - something which seems to be perfectly legal and something which I prefer as well, if possible. In Scandinavia you have even the right to camp on private land (the "every mans right")   Perhaps you misunderstood the meaning of that sentence.  To refuse an offer means not to accept it.  It does not mean to accept it and then refuse to pay for it.  It's shorthand for he refuses to camp at campsites where he has to pay.  I refuse to pay for cable TV.  I get dozens of offers every week, but I don't accept them.  I do not need or want cable TV.  I get what I need over the public airwaves and it's perfectly legal to do so.

TheEuropean

Gavin Seim

Post by TheEuropean » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks esseff44. Sometimes the not native speaker shines through.

esseff44

Gavin Seim

Post by esseff44 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:35 am

It's all good.  I intercede; therefore I serve.

SueDB

Gavin Seim

Post by SueDB » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:27 am

So he keeps leaving piles of Freeman on the land, eh???
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Here's an article on the trial: Gavin Seim guilty in courtroom disruptionby Jefferson RobbinsJune 26, 2015, 10:48 a.m.Comment World photo/Mike BonnicksenGavin Seim is arrested by Douglas County sheriff's deputies in Douglas County District Court on Jan. 15. He was convicted Thursday of contempt of court and two related counts for the incident. excerpt: District court jurors found the constitutionalist and former congressional candidate guilty of contempt, disorderly conduct and interfering with the administration of justice. All are misdemeanors.“I appeal to heaven,” said Seim, 30, when Judge Pro Tem Patrick McMahon offered him a chance to make a statement before sentencing.McMahon dismissed the disorderly conduct charge before sentencing, and ordered Seim to serve 14 days on electronic home monitoring. He must also pay $700 in fines.The verdict ended a two-day trial in which Seim’s attorney, Stephen Pidgeon, invoked the name of Rosa Parks and said his client challenged a judge’s unlawful orders while defending a family friend from wrongful prosecution.Seim, 30, appeared at the District Court trial of Tavis Tell Shasteen, a 20-year-old Ephrata man cited by Douglas County sheriff’s deputies for speeding and driving without proof of insurance. Seim, whose sister was Shasteen’s passenger during the stop, claimed the citation was unconstitutional and attempted to videotape Shasteen’s trial without Judge Judith McCauley’s permission. And... The Pidgeon is the go-to guy!  He's representing Shasteen. Shasteen was ultimately convicted on the traffic infractions. He has appealed his case to Douglas County Superior Court, with Pidgeon representing him.more:http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2015 ... isruption/ And, according to Seim's facebook, the Shasteen trial is (or was) today.  Seim recommends calling the court.  Cuz that's always a good thing to do.  Gavin Seim for Liberty3 hrs ·The Shasteen trial goes to appeal in today at 1:30 in Waterville. What you saw in the video (http://bit.ly/1Lgu58v) was just the start.After the arrests, the court proceeded to hold a complete Kangaroo trail under judge Judith McCauley. Her actions were such blatant illegal corruption that is amazing she is not under investigation yet.Today judge Hotchkiss will hear the appeal arguments made by Stephen Pidgeon. But as he is part of the same corrupt County, who knows. You can call Superior court and voice your thoughts at: (509) 745-8529 

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 pm

It looks like Stephen Pidgeon had another loss.  I didn't watch the video.  Gavin Seim for Liberty8 hrs · Edited ·Here's what happened in court yesterday during appeal! Please spread it.-- GavGavin Goes Off on JUDGE & Court Corruption! (Video) Crony Douglas County Judge Hotchkiss denies Constitutional appeal; Gav calls him out. The Apple Capital is filled with corruption!callmegav.com At his blog:http://callmegav.com/2015/06/patriot-go ... orruption/  Shasteen was charged for simply asking an officer a question (you can see the video here). At his trial the patriots stood up and said enough when the judge ran a kangaroo court. It’s been a long ride since then; the corruption and tyranny keeps showing itself deeper and deeper. Every judge who has presided over this should be disbarred and removed from the bench. And that may happen, but it’s going to take time.I could say these things before the judge. But I can only go to jail so often and rest assured he will hear my words.LOL.What’s next. We are examining the costs of continuing to higher courts and the best way to stand. My own appeal for last weeks trial will be in this came court likely a few months from now. I think we can expect the same.whatevs. 

SueDB

Gavin Seim

Post by SueDB » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 am

When you misbehave in front of adult, you have to expect some sort of penalty.  That is one of those written rules of lifeBUT YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!! AAAARGLEBENGAHZI!!!  ACK!

mimi

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:49 am

Something about Douglas County is corrupt because they want to "cancel" his appeal. I can't follow. And I had to wait awhile to load the part of the video I watched. bah.

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

http://callmegav.com/2015/08/county-tri ... el-appeal/

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:46 am

The poor baby... :lol:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Gavin Seim has been promoting the story of a family who decided not to comply with the agriculture inspectors. The Feinman Family.

Here's the thing. Just like Steven Anderson, Brad Feinman was looking for a fight. I say that because they have an older video that was uploaded in July where they were looking to argue with an inspector. She just waved them on, but they decided to try and harass her. She just walked away.

Here's that video:
Published on Jul 1, 2015

Brad Feinman and his his kids come up to a unconstitutional checkpoint on the highway. Watch what happens when they ask questions.

So there's no telling how many times they encountered the checkpoint before they got their fight.

The video below was uploaded September 2.

Seim added the Patriot themed titles and such. I can't view the whole thing. I watched a bit of the beginning, and then jumped toward the end to see the window being broken. I only saw about 2 minutes total. (Even if I had the bandwidth, I couldn't watch 18 minutes of this nonsense.)

That video was also uploaded to the Freethought *Project blog. Though there aren't many comments, it's still surprising to me that the majority of comments were against the family.
Rus Linze:

September 8, 2015 at 5:01 AM

Had these assholes just said they had no fruit, vegtables or agricultural products etc. they would not even had been stopped. I have driven through that checkpoint hundreds of times. These assholes pulled up looking for an argument, cameras out and looking to pick a fight........which they ultimately lost.

Hunter Henson:

September 8, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Ok this family was perpard to start shit the had there camras out and they instead of just saying were there coming from they have to be difficult the reason there is ag stations to make sure the food grown here in cali is not in harm of bugs and stuff these people driving around trying to start shit with cops to get views piss me off

Furtive Shnigglez:

September 8, 2015 at 1:23 AM

But when your stupid lakes are quarantined by the state for zebra mussel, you can't take daddy's boat out on the reservoir and your cherries are infested with maggots, you'll be pissed. 99% of the people going through the border protection stations are retarded. Why don't you teenage rebel assholes go and fight the use of domestic miltarized drones? Protesting everything with "but muh constitution" just makes you look like assholes in these videos.
and a few more:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video- ... heckpoint/

At the video comments on Youtube, Gav is telling us "THIS IS HUGE!" :P
Gavin Seim 6 days ago (edited)
"So you're a Constitutionalist? ..We've have problems with this before!"

This is HUGE! I went thru the very same spot a few years ago ( The tactic is changing. Listen to these lawless officials. They KNOW they are trampling liberty and are doing it with a smile on their face.

This just happened a couple weeks ago to our patriot friends the Feinman's and I just finished helping them compile the clips.Thank them for their brave stand and follow their channel for UPDATES here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYMjPF ... 4GDr7P5XBQ

CALL Sheriff Keith Royal and demand he protecting the Constitution. He is oath bound to stop this in his county as he is the highest authority not the CHP or other agencies: 530-265-1471
Email: sheriff@co.nevada.ca.us

Deputy District Attorney, Truckee: Anna Tyner: 530-582-7832
Email: anna.tyner@co.nevada.ca.us

To those who think this is about safety... On no, I guess she framers of both the US and CA Constitution forgot to leave an exception for fruit... Oh wait, no they didn't forget. This has nothing to do with agriculture. Grow a pair and stop being slaves!

And I guess it wasn't getting enough traction cuz now Feinman uploaded an update video. I couldn't watch very much of it, but from what I saw, there is no news at all. :? Sounds like a grift in progress. Or maybe it's about views on youtube. I'm thinking that's Seim's goal as well.

I had no idea you could make money just uploading videos. :? He prolly makes more money with is youtube than he does with his photography business. I think he started with the whole Patriot business in October, 2013, when he received national news coverage of his youtube of him confronting a cop. A Patriot Grifter was born that day.

Prior to that he was a regular photographer (mostly weddings, but funded a months long trip in his camper via a gofundme thing to take photos of Murica), a ventriloquist, and a square dance caller. He sometimes combined those last two. I'm not making that up:
Gavin Seim,The Ventriloquist Caller Is the name that most know him by. puts on a square dance like no other The idea of a ventriloquism, and square dance calling may sound strange but actually it's tons of fun. "My calling isn't something strange or new, it's the same calling you've heard many wonderful callers do for years. In fact I was taught to call by callers many of you may know, like, Darryl Clendenin, Jerry Junk, Bill Helms, and more Ventriloquism is just part of the show that I put on to make a dance more fun!!! and along with good music and an upbeat pace IT DOES JUST THAT" If Gavin looks like a young caller, that's because he is!!! But that doesn't stop him from putting on a great dance for young and old alike. Local dances, and festivals, teen dances, and private square dance parties anywhere.
Anyway, back to the video. Here's the update from Feinman.

UPDATE: 9.5.15: Family ARRESTED For Refusing ILLEGAL Checkpoint
Restore Freedom Project
Restore Freedom Project
Published on Sep 6, 2015

"I am choosing to stand up for my rights..."

Brad Feinman and his family were arrested after refusing an illegal search at an agricultural inspection last month. VIDEO:

All I see is a guy raising his kids to end up in the pokey.

If this is the guy, looks like he's from Utah:
https://plus.google.com/100095464402561657284

has a second account. nothing on either one.
https://plus.google.com/104839906746574348177/about

BTW, didja know Gavin and his siblings were homeschooled? I don't have an issue with homeschooing, but the Fundies version sure seems like it turns out the crazy.

*edited

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Great find, mimi. I despise Gavin Smug.

One minor quibble:
mimi wrote: That video was also uploaded to the Freethought blog.
:fingerwag:
The Freethought Project blog, which is in no way associated with the mostly-useful, mostly-honorable Freethought Blogs.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:45 pm

:oops:

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:48 pm

No no! MINOR quibble! And easy to confuse, in context! But FtB has done good work, something the "Freethought Project" can't say.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:52 pm

It's all good. I was just replying. And I fixed it. It's all good.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:13 pm

IMO Gavin Seim and Brad Feinman are self-entitled jerks. :x

California started agricultural traffic inspections in 1930. They are most concerned with wood-boring beetles, thrips, quagga and zebra mussels, and mealy bugs.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/business/e ... rs-drivers
But to the west, the inspections have many defenders. The Yermo site is part of a state network of 16 stations spread from Oregon to the Mexican border, the front line in defense of California's $43.5 billion agricultural industry.

Snip---------

One study cited by the agriculture department shows that each dollar spent on inspections saves $14 in eradication expense and crop losses.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:29 pm

According to his FB page Brad Feinman lives in Austin, Texas. That article linked above specifically mentions that the CA inspectors are concerned with TX vehicles because of the fire ants that infest so much of Texas.

He went to HIgh School in California. Seems he never learned how important agriculture is the the California economy. :roll:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Volkonski wrote:Seems he never learned how important agriculture is the the California economy. :roll:
Well, to be fair, the phrase "importance of agriculture to the California economy" does not contain the words "Brad Feinman." Doesn't even rhyme.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 pm

:evil: 3 words - Mediterranean Fruit Fly :eek2:
:cantlook: :yikes: :toxic:

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:23 pm

I'll send him some kudzu.

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Back in June, 2015, we had:

Gavin Seim guilty in courtroom disruption
by Jefferson Robbins
June 26, 2015, 10:48 a.m.
District court jurors found the constitutionalist and former congressional candidate guilty of contempt, disorderly conduct and interfering with the administration of justice. All are misdemeanors.

“I appeal to heaven,” said Seim, 30, when Judge Pro Tem Patrick McMahon offered him a chance to make a statement before sentencing.

McMahon dismissed the disorderly conduct charge before sentencing, and ordered Seim to serve 14 days on electronic home monitoring. He must also pay $700 in fines.

The verdict ended a two-day trial in which Seim’s attorney, Stephen Pidgeon, invoked the name of Rosa Parks and said his client challenged a judge’s unlawful orders while defending a family friend from wrongful prosecution.
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2015 ... isruption/

I think there might have been later outrage, but there's always outrage from seim.

Anyway, sounds like he's thrown in the towel. For now.
Gavin Seim for Liberty
3 hrs · Edited ·

CASE UPDATE: My appeal comes up Tuesday, but from the looks of it, it may not even go forward.

Douglas County has defied the rule of law at every turn. They started this by attacking us, they tried to add travel conditions to my judgment that were not brought up in court, they failed to provide the court transcripts as required by law in a criminal trial, thereby preventing proper briefs from being made.

Judge John Hotchkiss has shown himself biased against me, harassing me as a visitor in open court. Even if we argued the case, he will have decided against me before he ever sits down on his throne.

Higher courts? We could, but the cost can be enormous and the rule of law is GONE in nearly every court. Patriots are seeing that all over the nation. The Constitution and law literally does not matter to the judges. They are bureaucratic terrorists; bow, or else!

I'll making a video soon to recap everything and talk about what's next. We remain defiant and principled, but we must choose the field of battle. In Americas lawless court, there's no magic words, there's no safe approach. The end of America is coming and it cannot be fixed thru the courtroom door. God help us.

-- Gav

Ok, but this will give you a sad. Gavin decides to unload a pile of liberty-hate on a 90 year old volunteer at the park. Seriously. The guy volunteers as the host of the park.

If Seim has an issue with paying for water, whatevs. But to treat that man like this was just awful. (I only watched some of it, but it was enough.)

90y/o Veteran CALLS POLICE because I use Public Water!
You will be fined! I’ve called you in!

People sau pick your battles. I’m one of them. But this is less a battle than an example. We need to see the truth of what we have become and it’s hard to walk away from a situations where a 90 year old man is standing in front of your truck and blocking your path.

This old veteran should be the one encouraging us to defend liberty. Not the one calling us in to goverment in hopes of getting us in trouble. Where is my America.

I wish I did not have to make this video, it makes me sad. I give respect to my elders and I did my best to do that here. yet while we can be respectful to people, we cannot respect tyranny or apathy by allowing it or letting it go. — There is a lie being spread that treating disrespectful behavior with open disdain is to disrespect authority – In truth rebelling against the rule of unjust law in order to oppose tyranny and immorality is by action to show utmost respect for law, order and justice.

A goverment who’s goal is to extort and harass and collect from the people must not simply be obeyed. Water is not the property of the State and the fountain in the town square cannot come with a fee.

Today’s video explains what happened. I don’t pay to get a for my water and I certainly don’t pay again after already having paid for a service that should include the water. Yet this is not really about water or about $3. It’s about liberty, watch to this weeks and you’ll see what I mean.

— Gav

http://callmegav.com/2015/10/90-year-ol ... ing-water/

I think it's about Gavin Seim being too cheap to pay $3 for water. I hope he got a ticket.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”