Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:32 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 am
Whip wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 am
:snippity:
Yes, he's definitely an O.D.D. case. Hell, I wonder if the lack of any real conflict in Mexico is driving him nuts on some level.
That sounds very plausible.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:35 am

well, nothing is stopping him but his own cowardice.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:55 am
I wonder if Gavin has any idea about the recent USA and Mexico agreement about immigration. If he has any clue what the Mexican military is doing?

< snip his posts with the video >
Gavin Seim is in Queretaro.
18 hrs ·
Military men chilling on the streets in #queretaro Mexico. They tried to say I could not film. I told them it was my right, no problem.
Mexico has more freedom than the USA, for now. But remeber... que los soldados en sus calles no son un signo de libertad sino un signo de perderla.

► Show Spoiler
google/chrome translates
que los soldados en sus calles no son un signo de libertad sino un signo de perderla.
"For the soldiers in their streets are not a sign of freedom but a sign of losing it"

some of the comments on the post:

Jeffrey Wilson I would still have a problem with military out on the street enforcing any laws.. posse comitatus..
4h

Gavin Seim Agreed. Military is not allowed to act as law enforcement in any general sense. They are for security and public services. None the less I don't like troops in the street and neither do a lot of Mexicans. It's mostly drug war related stuff and is a hot topic here.
3h

Jeffrey Wilson Gavin Seim Thank you for your explanation.. I can also probably figure that they are also now along Mexico's southern border trying to keep anyone from crossing there to come to America as well.
16m

Gavin Seim Jeffrey Wilson Not really. They do harass people along the southern border for sure. In reality they are talking about removing miltray from the southern border, it makes the southern states mad. The two presidents are just brown nosing aach other for news headline and posturing. Mexico still has some freedom. Society overall don't buy the NWO scam that a closed border is how you protect it
11m

Jeffrey Wilson I asked because of the recent white house Trumpster Dumpster threatening Mexico with Terriffs if they do not stop the flow of central americans into the US at the Mexico southern border.. I believe they agreed to do so.. and heard they have moved troops there for that purpose..
10m

Jeffrey Wilson https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../6adb7d86-892d-11e9...
<eta I didn't bother trying to copy/paste a working link to the article>
Trump announces migration deal with Mexico, averting threatened tariffs
WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Gavin Seim Agreed. Military is not allowed to act as law enforcement in any general sense.
Of course they are, you fucking dimbulb. In fact that's typical in a lot of countries. To say nothing of countries that are basically run by the military.

God, why can't Gavin get bored with Mexico, and go to a country that won't put up with his crap?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:16 pm

They tried to say I could not film. I told them it was my right, no problem.
and I call bullshit

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Gavin Seim is in Queretaro.
18 hrs ·
Military men chilling on the streets in #queretaro Mexico. They tried to say I could not film. I told them it was my right, no problem.
Mexico has more freedom than the USA, for now. But remeber... que los soldados en sus calles no son un signo de libertad sino un signo de perderla.

PHOTOGRAPHY TIP: if you're taking a picture of military men and want them to look intimidating, remember to turn off the "make everything blue" filter.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:07 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 pm

PHOTOGRAPHY TIP: if you're taking a picture of military men and want them to look intimidating, remember to turn off the "make everything blue" filter.
That could be the #BlueISIS filter :mrgreen:

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:07 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 pm

That could be the #BlueISIS filter :mrgreen:
:rotflmao:

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

It looks to me like Gavin is trying to get back to his old video/audit ways. He seems to have Roots around egging him on. Or maybe he's just off his meds?

He has a few things going against him, one being that he doesn't have the Spanish to engage in the inane verbal banter that characterized his old U.S. videos. And the Mexican authorities seem to regard him as a whacky gringo nerd they should ignore.

We also see that Gavin has maintained his habit of going for low value targets, that is fooling with traffic cops and military convoys in low pressure situations. He does not seem to have crossed the line he so often broached in the U.S. by ordering cops around or obstructing them as they did their jobs.

My guess is that Gavin will see the fact that he walks away from his "audits" as a victory. But, if he keeps up, one day he'll go too far just like he did in the U.S.. . .and then the trouble starts.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 223 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 am

Jeffrey Wilson: I would still have a problem with military out on the street enforcing any laws.. posse comitatus..
You'd think they would put in a least a little effort and actually consider that other countries are not bond by US Law, but here we are.
:brickwallsmall:
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 am
Jeffrey Wilson: I would still have a problem with military out on the street enforcing any laws.. posse comitatus..
You'd think they would put in a least a little effort and actually consider that other countries are not bond by US Law, but here we are.
Effort? Consideration? From poots? What are you thinking?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 am
Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 am
Effort? Consideration? From poots? What are you thinking?
:bag: I've been under the weather the last couple of days.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:11 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:32 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 am
Whip wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 am
:snippity:
Yes, he's definitely an O.D.D. case. Hell, I wonder if the lack of any real conflict in Mexico is driving him nuts on some level.
That sounds very plausible.
I agree. Gavin must be frustrated by the Mexican cops who treat him politely and can't understand a great deal of what he is saying.

If you look at some of Gavvy's old Youtubes one of his tricks was to walk up to an authority figure seeming to be polite and in the course of a few minutes up the rhetoric until he was actually insulting the person he was talking to. Then he'd say, "I was trying to be polite".

He thought he was being smart.

The problem is Gavvy can't do that in Mexico because his Spanish is awful. I also think he doesn't understand many of the regional accents and has trouble understanding Spanish if the speaker talks quickly.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 223 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 am

arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:11 am
one of his tricks was to walk up to an authority figure seeming to be polite and in the course of a few minutes up the rhetoric until he was actually insulting the person he was talking to. Then he'd say, "I was trying to be polite".
So he uses pick up artist strategies on cops :think:

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:15 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 am
arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:11 am
one of his tricks was to walk up to an authority figure seeming to be polite and in the course of a few minutes up the rhetoric until he was actually insulting the person he was talking to. Then he'd say, "I was trying to be polite".
So he uses pick up artist strategies on cops :think:
I know I am beating a dead horse here, but with all the inequity and evil in the world it says a lot that all Gavvy can muster is the petty harassment of cops and soldiers while they do their jobs.

I am reminded of the Youtubes of Josh Martinez, James Springer, Bao and other 1st amendment auditors who video cops calmly, peacefully doing their jobs, not realizing they are filming them doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

Duh?

During these filmings we can hear Martinez, Springer, Bao. . .and Seim, trying to build suspense, pretending that the cops are about to shoot the people they are interacting with. No such thing happens.

Get a life, Gavvy.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 224 days ago.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Gav sitting in his car bloviating about immigration or something. I only watched a bit of it.
► Show Spoiler

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:00 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:32 pm
Gav sitting in his car bloviating about immigration or something. I only watched a bit of it.
► Show Spoiler
Gavin’s argument that he should not be required to have papers to cross back into the U.S. denies us, the American people, the authority to keep law breaking puss cakes like him out of our society.

Let’s be clear. . .Gavin Seim is a fugitive from justice who is using the immigration debate to paper over his criminality.

Gavin is a fugitive from justice who would be hauled before the courts under any U.S. administration. He’s a self-involved, daddy entitled, wuss who, after years of wind mill tilting, finally managed to actually obstruct a police officer doing his job.

I’d challenge Gavvy Poo Poo Boy to grow a set and come back to the U.S. to make good on all his big talk, but we all know he’ll continue to hide out in Mexico.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 224 days ago.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:19 am

I strongly suspect that Mexico is going to end badly for him. :violin: :crying:

... and I suspect he agrees, which is why he is talking about returning to the Land of Blue ISIS. :blink:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:10 am

Foggy wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:19 am
I strongly suspect that Mexico is going to end badly for him. :violin: :crying:

... and I suspect he agrees, which is why he is talking about returning to the Land of Blue ISIS. :blink:
Seim's worked himself into a hole.

If Gavvy works on his Spanish, as he claims to be doing, and starts getting into it with the Mexican authorities he risks being sent back to the U.S.

If he continues as a key board warrior who doesn't take to the streets he risks irrelevancy in the only subculture that pays him any mind.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 225 days ago.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:13 am

arayder wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:10 am
Seim's worked himself into a hole.

If Gavvy works on his Spanish, as he claims to be doing, and starts getting into it with the Mexican authorities he risks being sent back to the U.S.

If he continues as a key board warrior who doesn't take to the streets he risk irrelevancy in the only subculture that pays him any mind.
Furthermore, Gavin needs conflict. He just can't leave it alone. Been gone almost a year and a half now, and still prattling on about BlueISIS and his other petty grievances. He's made no effort to settle, get a job, or establish any kind of normalcy for his family.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:27 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:13 am

Furthermore, Gavin needs conflict. He just can't leave it alone. Been gone almost a year and a half now, and still prattling on about BlueISIS and his other petty grievances. He's made no effort to settle, get a job, or establish any kind of normalcy for his family.
I'm sure he feels that his 'job' is to be a photographer. Never mind that he's no good at it, or that he's essentially reduced to selling gadgetry to people who don't live in Mexico.

I can't imagine what he does all day. Does he talk to anyone other than his wife and kids? Do they know how to speak Spanish? The kids are obviously going to be growing up in Mexico--what are he and his wife doing to teach them the culture, the language? I don't mean what they are getting as long-term tourists. I am talking about 'we're here, we're not leaving, and we need to get along with our chosen culture/language'.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:10 am

Azastan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:27 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:13 am

I'm sure he feels that his 'job' is to be a photographer. Never mind that he's no good at it, or that he's essentially reduced to selling gadgetry to people who don't live in Mexico.

I can't imagine what he does all day. Does he talk to anyone other than his wife and kids? Do they know how to speak Spanish? The kids are obviously going to be growing up in Mexico--what are he and his wife doing to teach them the culture, the language? I don't mean what they are getting as long-term tourists. I am talking about 'we're here, we're not leaving, and we need to get along with our chosen culture/language'.
Gavin is a man/child who does what he wants to do.

When you make a place in a culture for yourself you have to, as the English philosophers said, give up the impulses of your natural state. The practical application of this is that in a just society one has to put up with a few of society's rules, laws and customs.

Gavin didn't do this in Washington. As we see, he can't do it in Mexico.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 225 days ago.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:50 pm

posting for the comment by Gavin's Mexican Activist amigo. I have seen other comments from him about the U.C.C
Gavin "liked" his comment :roll:
Gavin Seim
5 hrs ·
"But we have to go to war. They broke our drone." -- United States of America
► Show Spoiler
Ramon F Olmedo Let's look at the differences. UNITED STATES is a registry CORPORATION Under U.S. Code & U.C.C. that works for commerce. There no bill of rights. Only agreements. The United States of America is a country were the rights of the People and the constitution controls government.
Since there is NO Constitutional Government, the corporate Government does not respect the People.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Gavin. As politely as I can:

¡Vete al cuerno!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 pm

"But we have to go to Mexico. They have my phone." -- Gavin Seim

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”