Gavin Seim

Curmudgeon

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:50 am

Yesterday (June 14) was the anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court upholding, 6-3, in 1990, police checkpoints that examined drivers for signs of intoxication.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:55 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:50 am
Yesterday (June 14) was the anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court upholding, 6-3, in 1990, police checkpoints that examined drivers for signs of intoxication.
After watching some of those US reality COPS shows etc..

If ever I was in the US and a LEO wanted me to do a field sobriety test of walking lines etc I'd volunteer to do a breath test instead!
(Blood test less so - I hate hypodermic needles and they hate me)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:05 am

DUI checkpoints are not allowed where I live for what it is worth (which isn't much).

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:36 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 am
neonzx wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:14 pm
That was an accident/disabled vehicle scene, not a DUI checkpoint. :roll: I've been through DUI/safety check blocks and they are not like that at all.
I agree - since one was a tow truck.. Seim is a delusional lying drama douche.
Exactly. I rarely bother to look into the facts of Gavin's stories.

A usual rant is that somebody was "jailed for asking the judge questions" when the truth was that the "somebody" asked endless sovcit questions, challenging the jurisdiction of the court at his trial, where he was later justly convicted of a serious felony.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 221 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:07 am

neonzx wrote:
That was an accident/disabled vehicle scene, not a DUI checkpoint. :roll: I've been through DUI/safety check blocks and they are not like that at all.
I like the part where the cop is waving everybody through (mind you Gavin says everybody is being stopped) and drama boy slows the process down by slowing to yell some Spanglish at the cop who replies by shouting "andale" or hurry up.

--------------
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:54 am

arayder wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:07 am
neonzx wrote:
I like the part where the cop is waving everybody through (mind you Gavin says everybody is being stopped) and drama boy slows the process down by slowing to yell some Spanglish at the cop who replies by shouting "andale" or hurry up.

--------------
:yeah: I'm listening to news and watched the video with the sound muted. I will have to watch it with sound, I always laugh at his attempts to throw a little Spanish into his usual gibberish. It took just a casual watching of this video, and without sound to boot, to see this was not a DUI checkpoint. I wonder how many people made this type of comment on his page. Video edits coming in 3...2...1.
Edit: "Andele andele go". ¡Ay, caramba! Gav. Tow truck scam? Take some meds, bro.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:08 am

Accident scene. Even I can tell.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 am

If it was a roadside checkpoint, police would not have let all those cars through at once.

We need a Pinocchio smiley, just for Gavin.

https://images.app.goo.gl/JxCcLpMRQmYzj7Ph6

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:33 am

Have any of the Spanish-speaking people who are on his FB page bothered to point out to him that this is not a DUI checkpoint?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:28 pm

comments on the "DUI checkpoint" video on "Gavin Seim" page

Dan Fitz Right on man... Good job. I have done that several times. Have not hit a DUI checkpoint yet but I do that with the military checkpoints on the highway. LOL... Windows up and slowly drive by.
13h

Dan Fitz It sounded like he said "hurry up and go."
As if you're slowing things. What a joke.
12h

Ramon F Olmedo Real ALCOHOL check points there are posted as one. But same times local municipal police try to do it locally without a alcolimetro tehcnician. If is no authorize by state secretary of traffic is illegal.
They just set up to scam travelers.
9h

Gavin Seim Ramon F Olmedo this was estatal. I saw no sign but it def looked like alcohol. Two tow truck waiting and a truck to handcuff people in. I came caress a federal one once too. No sign that I recall. Crooks.
9h · Edited
Edit History
Gavin Seim Ramon F Olmedo this was estatal. I saw no sign but it def looks like alcohol. Two tow truck waiting and a truck to handcuff people in.
9h

Gavin Seim Ramon F Olmedo this was estatal. I saw no sign but it def looked like alcohol. Two tow truck waiting and a truck to handcuff people in. I came caress a federal one once too. No sign.
9h

Gavin Seim Ramon F Olmedo this was estatal. I saw no sign but it def looked like alcohol. Two tow truck waiting and a truck to handcuff people in. I came caress a federal one once too. No sign that I recall. Crooks.
9h
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:00 pm

I came caress a federal one once too

is this how he avoids trouble?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:00 pm
I came caress a federal one once too

is this how he avoids trouble?
:rotflmao:
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

So, one person on Gavin's page actually picked up on the fact that people were not being pulled over, but being waved through. Compared to every one of us that instantly saw no evidence that anyone was being pulled over, and most of us caught (if we were listening) that Gavin was being told to basically move on, slowpoke.
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Off Topic
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 am
Nothing wrong with the one we already have, is there? :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm
Off Topic
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 am
Nothing wrong with the one we already have, is there? :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
Sorry, I didn’t see it. Old age. :liar:

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 am

RVInit wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm
So, one person on Gavin's page actually picked up on the fact that people were not being pulled over, but being waved through. Compared to every one of us that instantly saw no evidence that anyone was being pulled over, and most of us caught (if we were listening) that Gavin was being told to basically move on, slowpoke.
In the first part of the video, as he approaches what he thinks is the thing that really pushes his buttons: a road block, Gavin seems usually sullen and angry. He says he does not want to talk to the cops at the scene and then yells at them anyway.

We know that the Stepford wife dutifully helped with the filming and we see the kids in the back getting yet another lesson in crazy. They seem used to it.

At the end of the video we can see that Mr.-I-have-it-under-control has a check engine light on.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 222 days ago.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:11 am

arayder wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 am
RVInit wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm
In the first part of the video, as he approaches what he thinks is the thing that really pushes his buttons: a road block, Gavin seems usually sullen and angry. He says he does not want to talk to the cops at the scene and then yells at them anyway.

We know that the Stepford wife dutifully helped with the filming and we see the kids in the back getting yet another lesson in crazy. They seem used to it.

At the end of the video we can see that Mr.-I-have-it-under-control has a check engine light on.

--------------
And he appears to toot his horn as he passes. Like a true warrior would.

Sagebrush

Post by Sagebrush » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 pm

"At the end of the video we can see that Mr.-I-have-it-under-control has a check engine light on."

Not only is his check engine light on, the airbag fault light is on, too. But who needs airbags when you've got thoughts, prayers, and a hugely swollen head to protect you?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Everbody knows the check engine light is tyranny.
Image Image Image Image Image

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:55 am

I wonder if Gavin has any idea about the recent USA and Mexico agreement about immigration. If he has any clue what the Mexican military is doing?
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
When the Mexican military is easier to deal with than a us beat cop。Por favor no molesta la gente por videos, es un derecho humano.

Roger Roots Evol Love James Freeman Kelli Stewart Jared Green Ramon F Olmedo Alina Delgado
► Show Spoiler
Gavin Seim for Liberty
2 hrs ·
I'm in Mexico and just realized you audit Mexican military, some of whom are out of line under the law, you still feel safer than with any cop in the USA.

Buen dia. Dígale a su comandante que no molesta la gente tome fotos y videos. Es absolutamente el derecho de las gente. Los servidores públicos no deben estar detrás de máscaras o leyes y siempre deben ser vigilados o dejarán de ser servidores y se convertirán en amos. Paz.

translation:
I'm in Mexico and just realized you audit Mexican military, some of whom are out of line under the law, you still feel safer than with any cop in the USA.

Good day. Tell your commander that it doesn't bother people take pictures and videos. It's absolutely the right of people. Public servants should not be behind masks or laws and should always be watched or they will cease to be servers and become masters. Peace.

Roger Roots Amazing. In the US the government would be nervous whenever anyone approaches. All hands would be on holsters.

What a stoopid comment, Roger. You have never been around any US military members? Never bought gas while a bunch of Army vehicles were at the gas station also? Never been on a base? Gone to an Air Show?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:55 am
Roger Roots Amazing. In the US the government would be nervous whenever anyone approaches. All hands would be on holsters.

What a stoopid comment, Roger. You have never been around any US military members? Never bought gas while a bunch of Army vehicles were at the gas station also? Never been on a base? Gone to an Air Show?
Either Roger does weird stuff that would make any normal person nervous, or he is lying, or both. Between Great Lakes and the ANG center at Fort Sheridan, I see military folks all of the time. I could just imagine how Gavin or Roger would react to the drill instructors stopping the car traffic into the Metra station lot while the recruits run by on the North Shore Trail. It's very brief, but Gav would still probably have some meltdown.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:39 am

No, Gavin, the difference is that you film Mexican police passively, while in America you never turned on the camera until you had initiated a full-blown confrontation. Hell, you don't even speak Spanish well enough to get in a comparable argument. And you further benefit from a poor country's tendency to not hassle well-off, clueless American tourists.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 am

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 am
but Gav would still probably have some meltdown.
he has a meltdown just having to get out of bed in the morning

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 am

Gavin's mind is almost constantly engaged in finding fodder for his non-stop anti-authoritarian rants. He lives in an alternate reality in which everything he sees and hears is interpreted so as to justify his foolish life choices. To Gavin Mexico is freer because the dogs poop anywhere they want. To him Mexico is a haven of freedom because the the cops and the military are polite to gringos who speak pigeon-spanish.

The reality is that Mexico a fragile, nearly failed, state whose frequent inability to maintain civil order is seen by Gavin as the right level of policing.

For a guy who claims to have a sort of Vulcan mind meld with the founders, Gavin is surprisingly unmindful of the Constitution's call to insure domestic tranquility.

--------------

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 am

Whip wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 am
he has a meltdown just having to get out of bed in the morning
Yes, he's definitely an O.D.D. case. Hell, I wonder if the lack of any real conflict in Mexico is driving him nuts on some level.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”