Gavin Seim

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6826

Post by arayder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:33 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:26 pm
“Hello,

This notice is to inform you that we received legal process from law enforcement seeking information about your account, and produced data as required by law. The legal process was accompanied by an order that prohibited us from disclosing information about the case until a specific time had expired and we were legally required to produce the records specified in the demand.

If you would like additional information about the legal process, please let us know as soon as possible by responding to this email.

Thank you,

Law Enforcement Response Team”
Pffft. That's the phoniest phony message I've ever seen.
Let's not forget that Gavin invented the ruse that the police back home were trying to frame him on a drug charge. He has to be a victim/hero.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 213 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

boots
Posts: 3181
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#6827

Post by boots » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:46 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Let's not forget that Gavin invented the ruse that the police back home were trying to frame him on a drug charge. He has to be a victim/hero.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 213 days ago.
It seems that all of these recent post-truth, alternative-reality "activitist" types are constantly playing up the hero and victim status simultaneously. I call them Facebook victim-heroes.

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 7096
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6828

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:07 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Law Enforcement Response Team”
Pffft. That's the phoniest phony message I've ever seen.
It struck me as spammy. I looked it up and it struck others as spammy. Hope I get one.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3996
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#6829

Post by Whip » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:14 pm

unless there is serious child abuse allegations against him, they don't give a fuck over a misdemeanor. he's just not that important.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6830

Post by arayder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:21 pm

boots wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:46 pm
arayder wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Let's not forget that Gavin invented the ruse that the police back home were trying to frame him on a drug charge. He has to be a victim/hero.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 213 days ago.
It seems that all of these recent post-truth, alternative-reality "activitist" types are constantly playing up the hero and victim status simultaneously. I call them Facebook victim-heroes.
I have a sad suspicion that Gavin will tell any story he needs to in order to pretend he is a victim of the system.

If you watch a few of his old Youtubes you can see that Gavin went out of his way put himself in the way of cops, border guards, elderly park volunteers and ladies running FEMA information booths so as to pretend he was saving himself and others from some unspecified tyranny.

His need to be a victim was so intense that he even made a Youtube claiming to have been abused by the checkers at Walmart.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 213 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 7096
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6831

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Don't forget the barely-old-enough-to-shave NPS guy (volunteer, I think), who just seemed bemused. IIRC, the argument was over parking fees or some such. TYRANEE.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6832

Post by arayder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:33 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm
Don't forget the barely-old-enough-to-shave NPS guy (volunteer, I think), who just seemed bemused. IIRC, the argument was over parking fees or some such. TYRANEE.
Gavin's too lazy to find real injustice much less do anything about it.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 213 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3580
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6833

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm
Don't forget the barely-old-enough-to-shave NPS guy (volunteer, I think), who just seemed bemused. IIRC, the argument was over parking fees or some such. TYRANEE.
Illegal camping if this is the one you are talking about. Gav is an ass and the park dude was more than patient.

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3580
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6834

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:55 am

Dolly wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm
post on a kinda-rainbow colored background :roll: Not gonna bother with the comments for now. :madguy:
Here is one by El Cabron.
Gavin Seim Nicci Larsen I have sin. But I’m not proud of it. you’re talking about fake love. If you really love your child you don’t let him burn face on the stove, you warn him it’s hot. If you live your addict brother you try to free them, not buy the more meth.
There‘s no homosexual marriage. Marriage is if God and he defines it. Not children trying to pretend our sin is not sin because they take PRIDE in it. Pride is something you have for doing good, for speaking truth, for defending the innocent.
Don’t pretend you going along with destructive behavior is love or of Christ. It’s just your compromise on both. I can be loving and kind and patient with people sin, I have plenty myself. But I’m not loving if I don’t try to heal myself and others from that bondage.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6835

Post by arayder » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:49 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:55 am

Here is one by El Cabron.
Gavin Seim . . . .Don’t pretend you going along with destructive behavior is love or of Christ.
Does subjecting your family to a chaotic, nomadic lifestyle because you have a psychological problem with authority figures count as destructive behavior?

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 214 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6836

Post by Azastan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:55 am
Dolly wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm
post on a kinda-rainbow colored background :roll: Not gonna bother with the comments for now. :madguy:
Here is one by El Cabron.
Gavin Seim Nicci Larsen I have sin. But I’m not proud of it. you’re talking about fake love. If you really love your child you don’t let him burn face on the stove, you warn him it’s hot. If you live your addict brother you try to free them, not buy the more meth.
There‘s no homosexual marriage. Marriage is if God and he defines it. Not children trying to pretend our sin is not sin because they take PRIDE in it. Pride is something you have for doing good, for speaking truth, for defending the innocent.
Don’t pretend you going along with destructive behavior is love or of Christ. It’s just your compromise on both. I can be loving and kind and patient with people sin, I have plenty myself. But I’m not loving if I don’t try to heal myself and others from that bondage.
Quick and easy way to stop sinning so much? Stop posing your wife in sexually suggestive poses and stop treating her as if she's nothing more than a tasty slab of beef.

Photoguy
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:15 pm
Location: Everybody has to be somewhere

Re: Gavin Seim

#6837

Post by Photoguy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 am

Props to the young BLM guy in the video who kept his cool while Gavin spouted his legal gibberish.

boots
Posts: 3181
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#6838

Post by boots » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am


Quick and easy way to stop sinning so much? Stop posing your wife in sexually suggestive poses and stop treating her as if she's nothing more than a tasty slab of beef.
or maybe a lukewarm bowl of oatmeal

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 7096
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6839

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 am
Props to the young BLM guy in the video who kept his cool while Gavin spouted his legal gibberish.
Gavin gets a lot of love in the comments. After someone suggested he may need psychiatric help, someone responded (about the poster, not Gavin):
Jo Blow
1 year ago
Are you an idiot? Is that what your psychiatrist told you? Well, I'm a psychiatrist board certified and I'm pretty sure I could certify you as an idiot.
Any bets he's not a board-certified psychiatrist?

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6840

Post by arayder » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:07 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:02 pm
Photoguy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 am
Props to the young BLM guy in the video who kept his cool while Gavin spouted his legal gibberish.
Gavin gets a lot of love in the comments. After someone suggested he may need psychiatric help, someone responded (about the poster, not Gavin):
Jo Blow
1 year ago
Are you an idiot? Is that what your psychiatrist told you? Well, I'm a psychiatrist board certified and I'm pretty sure I could certify you as an idiot.
Any bets he's not a board-certified psychiatrist?
A few commenters say they think Gavin went to the park looking for a confrontation. Duh? That's Gavin's exactly what mental health problem is: he can't deal with authority figures. Most mental health "issues" don't get diagnosed until the person having them can no longer function in society. That's Gavin to a T. He can't go to Walmart without getting into it with the checkers.

Gavin could have been doing countless productive things instead of lecturing BLM employees on what he thinks the law is. He could have been enhancing his photography business, going to church, advancing a favorite political cause. But what did he do? He went out of his way to harass an entry level BLM employee.

I am of the belief that Gavin used to pick on traffic cops, FEMA ladies and Walmart checkers because he knew he was and is over-matched by judges, lawyers and police captains. He didn't run to Mexico to avoid being put in a concentration camp. He ran in order to avoid being made to look like the homeschooled ignoramus he is.

He's was perfectly aware of how stupid and ineffectual he looked when he tried to argue with a police chief and shout down a judge. I don't think he could bear to have it happen again. So he cried on mommy and daddy's shoulders, like he's been doing since childhood, and he got bailed out yet again when they financed his flight to a failed country where he might be seen as functional.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 214 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 7096
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6841

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:40 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:07 pm
:snippity: they financed his flight to a failed country where he might be seen as functional.
And where guys tossing melons video worthy and so, so fascinating.

Photoguy
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:15 pm
Location: Everybody has to be somewhere

Re: Gavin Seim

#6842

Post by Photoguy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:47 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:07 pm

A few commenters say they think Gavin went to the park looking for a confrontation.
And lots of Constitutional scholars cheering him on for standing up to 'the man'.

PaulG
Posts: 569
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#6843

Post by PaulG » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:48 pm

please let us know as soon as possible by responding to this email.
That's off. I always get "Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. " and an instruction to contact the ISP directly. Of course, I've never gotten one of these PATRIOT Act level emails, so maybe they do say that. Doubt it.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14326
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#6844

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pm

I thought of Gavin when I saw this


Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian
If you're at a Pride parade this month and are subjected to scolding from an evangelical busybody: Jesus is ON IT!
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3580
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6845

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 am

Gav heard back from Facebook. "FBI case number"? Seims odd.
Gavin Seim
13 hrs ·
Received word back from Facebook with the FBI case number and court Of record for the information they gave up on me. Looks like it was not fake.

This is why you NEVER say anything you don’t want public on Facebook. They will do ZERO to protect your privacy.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3996
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#6846

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:32 am

and that alleged information was???????? he is such a sucker. that's what happens when you're sheltered from the real world.

User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 5782
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Gavin Seim

#6847

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 am
Gav heard back from Facebook. "FBI case number"? Seims odd.
Gavin Seim
13 hrs ·
Received word back from Facebook with the FBI case number and court Of record for the information they gave up on me. Looks like it was not fake.

This is why you NEVER say anything you don’t want public on Facebook. They will do ZERO to protect your privacy.
I'm calling bullshit.

ETA: That, or Gav's getting phished.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Curmudgeon
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Washington County, Oregon
Occupation: Retired

Re: Gavin Seim

#6848

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:44 am

This is why you NEVER say anything you don’t want public on Facebook
Our genius has figured out that if you want to keep a secret, don't proudly flog it on social media with millions of viewers. :violin: :violin:
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 22412
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Gavin Seim

#6849

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:04 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 am
Gav heard back from Facebook. "FBI case number"? Seims odd.
Gavin Seim
13 hrs ·
Received word back from Facebook with the FBI case number and court Of record for the information they gave up on me. Looks like it was not fake.

This is why you NEVER say anything you don’t want public on Facebook. They will do ZERO to protect your privacy.
What a shocker. Just read the TOS and that detail that mentions they will reveal to law enforcment all they know when presented with a warrant.

Hint: everything you say on Facebook is of course public in the first place. At best make your tricky comments in a closed user group. But then of course you will not reach and publicity you crave for :doh:

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#6850

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Gavin Seim
13 hrs ·
Received word back from Facebook with the FBI case number and court Of record for the information they gave up on me. Looks like it was not fake.

This is why you NEVER say anything you don’t want public on Facebook. They will do ZERO to protect your privacy.
Um, I think it's a lot worse than that, Gavin. According to your story, Facebook is now the communications arm of the FBI, and is privy to details of individual active cases. Seems to me you have a strong breach of privacy case against both agencies. I'm sure you'll get right on that. :yankyank:
This bramble need not be traversed.

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”