Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:18 am

With modding, an existing FPS could be adapted in this fashion.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:06 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:07 am
Casondra has her clothes on in the most recent pic. Doing some googly eyes thing though.
Capture.JPG
He's better with hashtags than he is with a camera. Honest to god, is that supposed to be an attractive photo?

Hey Dan can you see
That big green tree
With the water runnin' free
and it's waitin' there for you and me!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:37 am

She just never looks natural.

Raincoat on a sunny day. Brilliance.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:18 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:07 am
Casondra has her clothes on in the most recent pic. Doing some googly eyes thing though.
Capture.JPG
He really is a terrible photographer, and does no favors for Ms. Stepford.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:21 pm

#illistration #indianajones
:confused:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 pm

#mosquitocoast

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

Gavin's MO is becoming pretty clear.

He latches onto a movement that opposes a government action or policy that's unpopular in pootnation, It could be the registration of concealed carry card holders, or sobriety check points. In this case it's highway tolls.

Next Gavin invents a poot pleasing rationale for declaring the action or policy unconstitutional. Sometimes he just apes an existing theory. Nothing makes a poot happier than being told that a government is doing something that would make the Founders roll over in their graves. As other poots join in and pile on theory after theory, the reasons why the toll booth or the check point is evil begin to add up and the subculture starts to see red.

At this point, rather than mount an effective legal or political challenge to the odious government practice, Gavin finds a low risk, but ineffectual, protest/publicity stunt aimed at building his street cred. He may burn his cancealed carry card, sass a cop at a check point, or barrel through a toll both with a gate stuck in the open position.

But Gavin, driven by his antisocial personality eventually pushes the stunts to far. He gets arrested or he destroys property. Then Gavin goes off on another tangent trying to justify his reckless lawlessness.

------------------------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 61 days ago.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:12 am

I'm no wall fan and might agree with El Cabron on this one if I could understand it. It makes no sense even after he edited it. Homeskoolin' is a bad idea methinks.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:46 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:37 am

you know there is nothing on under the coat

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 am

sad-cafe wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:46 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:37 am

As in no other garments or not switched on, running and working?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:54 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:12 am
I'm no wall fan and might agree with El Cabron on this one if I could understand it. It makes no sense even after he edited it. Homeskoolin' is a bad idea methinks.
Capture.JPG
If Gavin's right it's the same way a stopped clock is right twice a day.

To Gavin just about everything government does is illegal and unconstitutional so when he stumbles across the controversial issue of the wall and calls it illegal he's going to get a degree of support from all the folks who think it's a dang stupid idea.

Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 63 days ago.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:20 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 am
sad-cafe wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:46 am
As in no other garments or not switched on, running and working?
Not a fan of some of the more personal attacks (yeah, I know he deserves it), but that made me literally laugh out loud! :clap: :fiesta: :shootin:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:43 am

Gavin only opposes international border controls because it limits his ability to be a jerkoff in any country of his choice. If possible, he probably would have moved on from Mexico by now, with all their faacist toll booths.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:35 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:43 am
Gavin only opposes international border controls because it limits his ability to be a jerkoff in any country of his choice. If possible, he probably would have moved on from Mexico by now, with all their faacist toll booths.
Exactly. A few years ago when Seim was running for Congress he called for strong borders and wanted to make sure immigrants didn't draw welfare in the U.S.

Specifically, he said, "Protecting our border is critical, and the lack of accountability we're seeing there is criminal."

source: https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/pol ... 90105.html

Now he says immigration law is unconstitutional.

I doubt Gavin got some sort of libertarian enlightenment in the last couple of years. Rather I think he fantasizes he can make the law into whatever he needs it to be. It's the same sort of reality bending Gavin engaged in when he tried to pretend his photography business was failing because he was too politically active for his clients, as opposed him being a piss poor photographer and businessman.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:54 am
scirreeve wrote:
Capture.JPG
If Gavin's right it's the same way a stopped clock is right twice a day.

To Gavin just about everything government does is illegal and unconstitutional so when he stumbles across the controversial issue of the wall and calls it illegal he's going to get a degree of support from all the folks who think it's a dang stupid idea.

well, he doesn't live here anymore so he doesn't have to worry about it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Well, the article did say he supported immigration and that we needed a better process, which I would agree with. Still, his strong borders and a better process is completely different than his current anarchy wish.

What I found interesting about the article is how he would go on about the Federal Governmennt being to powerful and usurping states' rights, while all of his protests even back then were regarding state and local laws.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:47 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:43 am
nothing is stopping him now except his own cowardice

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:03 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Homeskoolin' is a bad idea methinks.
Gavin, who pretends to know the law better than everyone, continually makes the absurd claim that everything he wants to do is an absolute right which cannot be limited in any way.

But the fact is the law clearly recognizes limited rights. Rights which come with exceptions. One such example is the right to liberty, which can be restricted by a lawful arrest and or conviction.

Gavin is so ignorant of the difference between absolute rights and limited rights that he claims all U.S. jails are unconstitutional because the very act of lawful imprisonment violates an absolute right he created out of fantasy.

Because Gavin thinks his whims are absolute rights he thinks he can’t be asked about invasive plants at the U.S. border, be questioned at a sobriety check point, be restricted from owning a bazooka.

Gavin is just plain wrong. He’s nothing more than a homeschooled ignoramus who’s too full of himself to know what it is he doesn’t know.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Gav posts a slo mo video of Casondra's boobs bouncing (she has clothes on). Nice hashtags again El Cabron.
gavinseimAfternoon walks in warm climates are the best :) #mexico #sheertops #fashionmodel #walking #slomo #prettywoman #sexytops #bras #seethru #summer #latinamerica #travel #smilinggirl #sexysmile #sheerblouse
► Show Spoiler

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:33 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm
Gav posts a slo mo video of Casondra's boobs bouncing (she has clothes on). Nice hashtags again El Cabron.
gavinseimAfternoon walks in warm climates are the best :) #mexico #sheertops #fashionmodel #walking #slomo #prettywoman #sexytops #bras #seethru #summer #latinamerica #travel #smilinggirl #sexysmile #sheerblouse
► Show Spoiler
Seems to me Gavin's making a case for being badly "overchicked". Running from the law, endangering the kids and buying your wife sexy clothes with your daddy's money is hardly the way of a manly man. I'm beginning to think Sondra has little Gavvy whipped and likes it. . ."get me a sexy top". . ."you don't need other models". . ."be a man, get a car". . ."wear this garter belt while you do me". . .

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm
► Show Spoiler
At least her smile seems genuine here. I don't recall who it was here that last week made a rather astute observation about not catching her nipslip because of where it was located, but same story here...ESPECIALLY in a bra, those should really not be THAT low.

Honestly I don't think he could be a worse photographer or make less flattering images of his subjects if he tried.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:33 pm

are you saying some hashtags are missing? #kidswings #creepyphotog #sendmoney #unweenable

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:36 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:33 pm
I'm beginning to think Sondra has little Gavvy whipped and likes it.
Ummm... no. Did you see the way Gavin talked to her in that toll booth video? I wouldn't talk to my dog like that. He clearly regards her as property and has zero respect for her.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:31 am

I see it as more a Co-dependent thing, to be honest. I've never seen anything to indicate that she is anything other than totally at ease with stripping and other stuff.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:52 am

Racist Poots been climbing a mountain today. He slept in a corn field. Didn't know which thread to post it on but cuz he is staying with El Cabron posted it here.
Roger Roots is with Kelli Stewart and 4 others.
6 hrs ·
I've reached the Paso de Cortes (11,150 feet), the saddle between the great mountains Popocatépetl and Ixtaccíhuatl (the second and third highest peaks in Mexico). I'm planning to climb up Ixtaccihuatl and check out the glaciers up there. (Popocatepetl is reportedly illegal to climb because it is an active volcano.)

The Paso de Cortes derives its name from the passage of Conquistador Hernán Cortés and his men over it in 1519. After the battle of Cholula, continued northwest into the valley of Mexico and city of Tenochtitlán to confront the Aztecs and their emperor Moctezuma. It is claimed that some of Cortés' men climbed Popocatépetl at this time, lowered into the crater, and brought back sulphur for making gunpowder.

I took public transportation to the closest town, slept in a corn field overnight, and then walked up until a taxi driver spotted me and gave me a lift the rest of the way up. (250 pesos).
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”