Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:44 am

El Cabron spent $700 on ugly shit. Where the fuck does he get his money for this stupid shit?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:01 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:44 am
El Cabron spent $700 on ugly shit. Where the fuck does he get his money for this stupid shit?
This is a question I come back to time and time again. Who is funding him that he can afford those tables and all the other crap he buys, plus feeding and housing his family? Tis a mystery.

There's a certain amount of desperation in Gav's communications these days, though. The rootless life may be getting to him, not to mention his obvious lack of relevancy, even in PootWorld. He's brunt toast.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:33 am

If my living situation wasn't pretty secure for the next 10 years or so, I might not want to have the burden of moving those heavy pieces every time I moved to a new location. That table is HEAVY, man. :lol:

In my whole life I have never faked a sarcasm.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:21 am

Foggy wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:33 am
If my living situation wasn't pretty secure for the next 10 years or so, I might not want to have the burden of moving those heavy pieces every time I moved to a new location. That table is HEAVY, man. :lol:
You aren't kidding. The chairs alone could throw out your back if you have do more than just nudge them in place.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:24 am

Foggy wrote:
I have a lot of questions about them. Why didn't he pick stuff up off the floor before photographing? How do small children move those seats in and out? How do you transport those when you're leading the #campinglife? Why is that table so thick? It'd be better and more practical if it were thinner. Why can't he put two and two together that the lower cost may relate to lower wages? Never mind.
Edit: Why is it jammed against a wall, making the chairs particularly impractical?
Edit: Who has a dining room set made of particleboard?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:45 am

Do they have that many guests come and go to justify the need for that and the space it takes up? Imagine how kids eating at it will ruin the finish?

But yeah, moving that would be a pain. And where does he get money to throw around like this :confused:

stoppingby

Post by stoppingby » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:02 am

I don't know for sure, obviously, but I highly doubt he bought them. It's just one of those many lies he tells to cover up that he is homeless and broke.

Re: his wife Sondra (sandra? whatever). I used to feel sorry for her, but now that I've seen the video of mutual stupidity and dangerous behavior at the tollbooth, I do not. Crazy, narcissistic people attract crazy, narcissistic people. After seeing the results of the pathetic photo shoots, I suspect she enjoys living in the fantasy world where they are relevant, attractive, and important. She's not a hostage to his fantasy, she shares it. Just my two cents.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:12 am

The photo of that dining table and chairs looks more like it was taken in a warehouse than in a house. Do they have a teal wall in the kitchen/dining area. And that newspaper on the floor under one of the chairs is a nice touch. Given that he's pointing out the base of that table you'd think he's pick up that cracker or whatever it is, along with the paper and...straw?

I know a lot of photographers, some who get paid for their work. Even a photo of a table and chairs would be done with at least a small amount of care and attention by someone who purports to be any kind of photography professional. It matters if that is what you claim to do for a living.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Cato2

Post by Cato2 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:23 am

By the size of that tree, it appears they fell an old growth tree somewhere.
The furniture is cheaply made in Mexico, and imo gaudy.
For years you could get velvet pictures of Elvis, JFK and Jimmy Hendrix.

The more abstract is form, the more clear and direct its appeal.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:45 am

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:01 am
This is a question I come back to time and time again. Who is funding him that he can afford those tables and all the other crap he buys, plus feeding and housing his family? Tis a mystery.
It has always seemed to me that Gavin leads a child's life without the normal challenges and consequences.

He's attempted careers as an author, voice over actor and photographer, mastering none of them. He never attended law school, has no grasp of the law yet has no problem disrupting a court by shouting demands at the judge and the bailiffs. He ran for Congress without even a Trumpian grasp pf the issues. He goes to Mexico and a year later speaks almost no Spanish.

My guess is that since childhood Gavin's family has been saving him from the natural consequences of his self-centered immaturity and intellectual indolence. Home schooled. First job in daddy's store. Daddy buys the house and who knows what else.

I think Gavin is a self- entitled man-child who never got the "ya'-gotta'-make-your-own-way-in-life" speech from his parents. It's no wonder his life seems to be an endless stream of pleasure seeking and pointless buying.

So when he drives through a toll booth gate and breaks a side window of his van, it's not his fault. His kids injuries aren't his doing, they're the fault of the thugs at the booth.

------------------------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 58 days ago.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am

Foggy wrote:
you are all assuming he's telling the truth. he allegedly bought a house. how often has he actually been at this house? he has spent more time at the pleather hotel.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Whip wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am
Foggy wrote:
you are all assuming he's telling the truth. he allegedly bought a house. how often has he actually been at this house? he has spent more time at the pleather hotel.
I wondered that myself. That's why I was asking if anyone knows if their dining room even has that color of wall. That photo to me looks more like it was taken in a furniture warehouse than in someone's home. Aside from the condition of the floor, and the oddball objects on the floor that don't look like children's play toys...it doesn't look like a person could even squeeze into those chairs that are right against the wall with no real room between said chairs and the table. That's an awfully heavy table to just pull it out when it's time to sit around and have dinner.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:20 pm

I have never been to Veracruz. Those tables remind me of ones I have seen in the Pacific Northwest USA. They were usually coffee or end tables.

I don't remember if Gavin said he BOUGHT a house or if they are still renting.

The toll booth video did not show the table and chairs in the Truth Van from what I could tell. I don't know about him towing a trailer but I doubt it, So if he bought these they would need to be shipped/delivered.

Yes, he could have taken the photo at the store. He could have taken photos of other tables and used them to selected the set he wanted. (I have done that.) This photo does not mean that the table and chairs are at his house. If they are at his house it doesn't mean that is the way they will be forever. They could be arranged later to make things more comfortable and convenient.

*** My family was in Mexico years ago and was thinking about renting a car to go from one city to another. It was not what we were used to in the States. You couldn't just leave the car in the new town. It had to be returned to the town you rented it from. So that didn't help us. I don't remember the towns involved. I don't remember/know if they have something like U-Haul either.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Surprised to see that Slime's Facebook likes/follows are going up. Is he keeping himself busy inventing accounts or has he got a bot to do it?

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:35 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:30 pm
Surprised to see that Slime's Facebook likes/follows are going up. Is he keeping himself busy inventing accounts or has he got a bot to do it?
'like' purchases..........they must be made.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:16 pm

I dunno, advertising you are a fugitive from the US with lots of money and lots of expensive stuff, living in a relatively poor part of Mexico, all over social media, doesn't sound like a very good plan to me...

chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Those table pictures definitely weren't taken in Gavin's house, probably in the "craftsman's" workshop. Here's a picture of their house, from back when they just moved in. Also included is another picture of a table under construction. He says he's buying three of them - the second one is supposed to end up being his desk.
Can you imagine trying to sit comfortably in a chair at either of these monstrosities? Those kids at that dining table, swinging their bare feet back and forth since they probably won't even be touching the floor. The floor of that house is going to be a bloody mess.
40807787_2386108311416419_8686972377256427520_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:52 pm

That poor baby's diaper is full. It is probably always full. She will have a lot of infections because of her worthless parents

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:45 pm

Roger Poots is in Mexico with El Cabron. Going to do some Mexican glacier research or something. I haven't watched this video yet cuz I haz other stuff to do.
Roger Roots
28 mins ·
I am in Mexico along with Gavin Seim. We are planning on doing some research among Mexico's permanent glaciers. Here Gavin Seim discusses his recent heroic encounter with Mexican toll plaza thugs.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 am

Hey Gob! I'm so excited to see you back on TFB! We've missed you a lot. Also on Twitter people have been asking about you, wishing you well.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 am

OK - I watched it. Roger says stupid shit about global warming/measuring Mexican glaciers etc. for Lies and Slander U. Gav admits he bumps toll booth gates to bypass tolls. Got caught the last time - then says more blah blah blah.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:45 pm
Roger Poots is in Mexico with El Cabron. Going to do some Mexican glacier research or something. I haven't watched this video yet cuz I haz other stuff to do.
I'm not going to comment on 'heroic', but just ask if Roger is going to take nice photos of the glaciers and then claim that the glaciers are either not going extinct, and that they are, in fact, getting larger.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:48 am

"Marla" doing great work. "She" was mentioned on the Karl thread. This is a comment on the Gav/Roger post. Which one of you is "Marla"?
Capture.JPG

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:50 am

Don't have time to research glaciers in Mexico today, but a quick Google led me here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_g ... _in_Mexico
Mexico has about two dozen glaciers, all of which are located on Pico de Orizaba (Citlaltépetl), Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, the three tallest mountains in the country.
Are they going mountain climbing then?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:52 am

Who else wants to see Gavin get stuck high up on a cold mountain, needing to be rescued by Mexican authorities?

Am I being detained?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”