Gavin Seim

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Tough call.

On one hand, but doing nothing, you embolden them. Also, you empower Gavin Seim and Anthony Whatshisname.

But, had they started making arrests, it could have been ugly. And it probably would have been an invite for all the 'Patriots' to come.

I'd bet there will be signs in place shortly. I guess I shouldn't say shortly, cuz you know how long it takes government to make a sign.

And I think the stray gun-nut will try and test them.

bob

Gavin Seim

Post by bob » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:31 pm

But, had they started making arrests, it could have been ugly. And it probably would have been an invite for all the 'Patriots' to come.I would like to believe law enforcement is smart enough to surveil, get warrants, and arrest later, when the perps are alone (and unarmed).But the inaction to the Bundy ranch doesn't give me hope.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Don't forget that sentence in the news report above about Seim's brouhaha in the courtroom.

He allegedly sat down on the floor and told the sheriff he wanted to be arrested.

realist

Gavin Seim

Post by realist » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 am

But the inaction to the Bundy ranch doesn't give me hope.

Exactly.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Piffle

Gavin Seim

Post by Piffle » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:02 am

What a revoltin' development this is.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Gavin Seim

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:32 pm

I think you may be correct

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:16 am

Gavin Seim has another video out of him harassing a cop. Before I show you that, this is the law:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.08.065

:-?

Is it just me?

Here's the video:

he posted that here:

and here:

http://callmegav.com/2015/03/cop-nearly ... izen-over/

Also, Seim did a video about that open carry rally last week. I'm just gonna post the links cuz... *yawn*.

http://callmegav.com/2015/03/day-patrio ... l-gun-ban/

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Gavin Seim talks about his legal troubles, and how his lawyer, Stephen Pidgeon, is a legal genius.

hahaha! I hope Pidgeon gets sanctioned again.

ETA: Jury nullification. blah, blah.

Suranis

Gavin Seim

Post by Suranis » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:05 pm

I couldnt read that small sectionm you posted up but I Followed your link and I think this is the section you posted

(3) Subsection (2) of this section shall not apply to vehicles used by the Washington state patrol for general undercover or confidential investigative purposes. Traffic control vehicles of the Washington state patrol may be exempted from the requirements of subsection (2) of this section at the discretion of the chief of the Washington state patrol. The *department of general administration shall adopt general rules permitting other exceptions to the requirements of subsection (2) of this section for other vehicles used for law enforcement, confidential public health work, and public assistance fraud or support investigative purposes, for vehicles leased or rented by the state on a casual basis for a period of less than ninety days, and those provided for in **RCW 46.08.066(3). The exceptions in this subsection, subsection (4) of this section, and those provided for in **RCW 46.08.066(3) shall be the only exceptions permitted to the requirements of subsection (2) of this section.

THis is probably what the officer gave to Mr Mouth, and he said "ok this paper basically says they can break the law whenever they want!!!" which upon reading it, then yeah, this part of the law says that traffic cops can be made exempt from the law whenever they want. Sooo... they are not breaking the law.

I had to laugh though when the cop drove off after he said "you are gonna drive over my toe" and then he said "ok he just got the tip" This is the officer attempting to run him over to escape justice. LOL

The guy is an argumentitive agressive dipshit who attacks people for breaking what he misreads as the law. He is suffering from Walter Fitzpatrick disease along with a large dose of Appuzo. And the road to Auswitch? Please. Harrasing police officers for giving people traffic tickets is a long was from dragging people to the ovens.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Notorial Dissent

Gavin Seim

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:50 am

Could it possibly be that a lot of Gavin's legal problems are the result of that legal genius Stephen Pidgeon? Not that inquiring minds want to know, they really don't give a rat's hindermost, but I'd say it was a distinct possibility.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SueDB

Gavin Seim

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:56 am

Could it possibly be that a lot of Gavin's legal problems are the result of that legal genius Stephen Pidgeon?

I thought lawyer and their advise is supposed to get you out of trouble rather than become a blueprint to the big-house.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Notorial Dissent

Gavin Seim

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:43 am

Could it possibly be that a lot of Gavin's legal problems are the result of that legal genius Stephen Pidgeon?

I thought lawyer and their advise is supposed to get you out of trouble rather than become a blueprint to the big-house.

That always presupposes a competent lawyer... :rimshot:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Gavin Seim

Post by Foggy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:24 am

Legal genius Stephen Pidgeon's predictions for the year of our Lord 2010, which he wrote around Jan. 5:

He has bankrupted the nation, which the sleeping Oprah watchers are now discovering for the very first time. The reality of the bankruptcy will hit home with gusto in 2010. Not only will we suffer with 30% unemployment, a complete collapse of real estate, and a complete collapse of the dollar, we will also suffer the slings and arrows of dramatic military defeats, as we let this foreigner steer the ship of state. Most Americans have no idea how bad it is going to get.

As for Obama: he will be one of history’s most reviled figures – on a par with Nero – as a fool who couldn’t even understand that when he denigrated the United States, he was destroying the very state upon which his safety and his legacy depended. He will suffer dramatic defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq – it will not be like Viet Nam, and his name will be tarred with it. It will be more like the disastrous defeat of Xerxes at Salamis, or the Ottomans at Sisek, or the Moors at Tours; a game changing defeat that will forever cement the destiny of the republic known as the United States of America. Obama will join the other names in history who suffered cataclysmic losses in the lands of Magog.

His legacy? A communist, collectivist fool, brainwashed by red diaper doper babies haunting the halls of ivy league academia whose agenda was to bring back the failed Bolshevik revolution worldwide, who brought his fully bloomed ignorance to power illegally in the US because of the needs of his narcissistic ego, whose illegitimacy caused the US to go bankrupt and to suffer its worst military setbacks in the history of the nation in just a few short months. History will marvel at the foolishness of Americans, and historians will wonder how we as a people could have allowed this to happen. Then, of course, historians will ultimately conclude that the demise of the greatest nation the world had ever known happened because the watchdogs whose duty it was to warn Americans of such possibilities – the so-called news media – conspired with foreign powers and global financial criminals to destroy America from the inside, as a result of their cowardice, malevolence and silence.

I forget how much of that stuff actually came true. ?(
Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.

SueDB

Gavin Seim

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:06 am

That always presupposes a competent lawyer..

Durn... there's that C word again...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:49 am

He blocked me on twitter awhile back, so I don't always see stuff.

This from April 17:

Gavin Seim for Liberty

Verdict in for dad:

Guilty on all counts -- Disturbing the peace and Disrupting a court.

Sentence: Time served (1day), $800 fines, 24 mos probation.

Stephen Pigeon did an amazing job defending with liberty. The prosecution had no case. But in the end the slave mentality thrived.----

But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; -- 1 Peter 3:14

Bless them which persecute you: -- Romans 12:14

See that? The Pidgeon was awesome, but slave mentality is why dad was found guilty.

But it's not that bad:

Sue Seim Grant doesn't have to have any contact with the probation officer unless he is a bad boy in the next two years.

4 · April 17 at 7:55pm

a bunch of replies and suggestions to the post here:

Yeah, pay the fine with pennies. That'll teach 'em. :roll:

But Gavin wanted to ramp it up a bit. So now dad is a "60 Year Old Grandpa" who did nothing wrong. He was convicted for not sitting down.

Gavin Seim for Liberty

16 hrs · Edited ·

Here's what happened. Here's where we stand! -- Most won't hear about this story; it's not the truth America wants to hear. -- Gav

60 year old Grandpa CONVICTED for not SITTING Down! -- Douglas County WA.

You're NOT going to like the truth that Grant Seim's conviction reveals..

callmegav.com

"Convict Everyone. The Killing of Liberty!

Posted on

April 18, 2015by gavinseim

A 60 year old grandfather of 17 was just convicted by a jury. His crime? Standing in courtroom that was in chaos! (video below).

The truth is not popular. But the question is NOT when will someone stop this, it’s when will you?"

"Grant Seim was found Guilty of “Disturbing the peace” AND “Disrupting a court”. Even though the judge was not in the room and the court was in recess! His sentence: Time served (1 day), $800 fines, 24 months probation."

The JURY completely failed justice!

Douglas County proved to a nation of slaves what we have become. They proved we cannot rely on justice from a jury, for the jury saw the truth for themselves as Stephen Pidgeon destroyed the States entire case. Despite their intentions, Stephen even had the States own witnesses testifying against the State. Then the jury deliberated for some time. They did not need to nullify the law, for the law was clearly not broken.

And Gavin continues to defend Stephen Pidgeon in the comments:

http://callmegav.com/2015/04/killing-liberty/

I wonder if Pidgeon told him about the $128,762.50 the judge sanctioned him and Leo Donorfrio in the Old Carco case? LOL

Previously, Gav reported about the trial and gave it the old Birther Spin: Even if we lose we win. ahahaha!

Gavin Seim for Liberty

Interesting trial update!

Thurs, Day 1 of my Dad's trial is finished. Stephen Pigeon represented wisely, taking on matters of the Constitution and real law. Honestly he blew the prosecutor out of the water, along with the testimony of their first whitenesses.

The court is playing nice to avoid inciting the chaos they did last time. But make no mistake, it's still a kangaroo court where they are trying to convince the jurors goverment is king. The County arguing this case against dad would be comical if it were not so criminal. The lack of ANY actual evidence shows.

Judge Patrick McMahon addressed filming and allowed it. Not that we should have to ask, but it was nice that they worked with it without much fuss.

The judge DOES NOT like me however.

At one point I think he wanted to pick a fight. He started making a speech about how the gallery should limit their facial expressions.

"If anyone has a problem with that, let me know now." he said grumpily.

Everyone was silent, so then he glares at me as I'm sitting quietly and says...

"You're smirking when I'm talking to you, do you have a problem maintaining composure!"

"No, I'm composed I said simply". - I did not take the bait and just de-escalated.

None of us were at all disruptive of course. Which is saying something, because it's truly a challenge to not laugh out loud or speak up, at the sheer ridiculousness of what this Douglas County is trying to present as evidence prosecute my dad. -- The money and effort being wasted by a County that only does around 10 jury trials a year is astounding and embarrassing. -- You can of course see the original video on my blog: http://bit.ly/1Lgu58v

I'm not sure if the judge wanted me to jump on the table and make a speech, or if he just hates my face! Maybe both.

Whatever the verdict, WE WIN! -- Thanks to all who came out. We will see what happens tomorrow. It's in God's hands. Keep us in your prayers and keep standing bold for liberty.

-- Gav

April 16 · Edited

Gavin's own trial has been pushed back to June. And, before his dad's trial, he decided to go all Westboro Baptist at the prosecutor's office. No doubt that helped his dad. :P

Gavin Seim for Liberty

IMPORTANT TRIAL UPDATE: My dad (Grant Seim's) trial is happening. Tomorrow, 04/16 at 8:30AM. If you can make it, come and bear witness.

MY TRIAL is being continued. It will NOT be this Friday!!!

It's looks like mine will be put off till June. I think they are wanting time to prepare vengeance against me for openly posting about them like this. For demanding they honor the Constitution, the law and justice.

Does my dad look terribly threatening?? Douglas County wants you to know that criminals like this who question their version of justice, MUST BE PUNISHED!

What happened yesterday was the right thing. Douglas County officials are fuming after I went to the prosecutors office, called out their corruption of justice, read to them from Proverbs the 6 things God hates, and warned them that God's wrath will fall on them if they do not repent. They are VERY angry. Truth is treason!

Word is that judge Patrick McMahon was so angry today, that he was screaming. He is completely biased at this point and not qualified to sit on the bench, but Dad's trail continues. Welcome to Douglas County's Kangaroo Court.

If you cannot make it in person, keep us in your prayers. Name the names of those who corrupt justice, appealing to heaven for swift action. These officials are being exposed and are NOT happy that we refuse to bow down and worship them. They are not acting on authority of law, but as criminals. We stand before them not because they represent real law, but at the point of a gun.

___

I know Douglas County officials are reading this. These words are for you:

You stand accused of corruption. Of abusing the poor, the widow, the fatherless and the innocent. Your thoughts and judgments are corrupt and your words are as poison. -- Take heed Judge McMahon, Judge McCauly, Sheriff Gjesdal, Prosecutor Clem and Edgar and all who are complicit with you. YOU are the ones on trial. READ: Psalm 109 and Psalm 52 and repent quickly.

____

We need not fear however. Let those who stand with liberty take comfort:

-- Psalm 43:1 -- Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

-- Psalm 11:6 -- Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

I am proud of everyone for standing up to the corruption Douglas County and our courts across the nation. Pray with us. You can also phone these offices and give them your words.

Douglas County Sheriff, Harvey Gjesdal: (509) 884-0941

Douglas County prosecutor Steve Clem: (509) 745-8535

Douglas County District Court: (509) 884-3536

Judge Judith McCauley.

Judge Patrick McMahon.

We Appeal to Heaven. May God be our judge. We Stand -- Gav

April 15 · Edited

Also here:

Gavin Seim for Liberty

April 14 at 7:43pm · Edited ·

The Douglas County Prosecutor is ANGRY!

See there's a court higher than the Supreme Court and today I brought charges against him and those complicit that are actually legitimate!!!

Last night I had a hard time sleeping. I kept thinking about the lawless courts and officials of Douglas County. How they abuse authority and hurt others, even as they commit crimes. Ron Paul spoke well when he said, truth is treason in an empire of lies.

I prayed a lot and felt an urgent necessity to deliver that truth. So today I drove to the Courthouse where Prosecutor Gorden Edgar refused to come out. His door was wide open however; so after a bit I walked down the hall and stood at the open door to his office, explaining I had a message.

As this happened, Edgar and office staff started freaking out and calling the police as if I was some sort of terror! I never entered his office and there were no restrictive signs. Edgar claimed falsely that I was trespassing, but I delivered the words as calmly as I could.

---

You have chosen to abuse your oath and your office. I want to read you some words.

I proceeded to read him proverbs 6:16-19. The six things that God hates. Six things that well describe these corrupt officials of Douglas County.

I continued...

I wanted to give you guys you this word and you will pass it on to the other people involved in the County.

YOU ARE ACCUSED of corruption of justice in the Court of Heaven. You are in violation of the law, of justice and of your oath. God will hold you accountable for justice.

I wanted to bring that to you as it was on my heart. You will be held accountable for justice and if you continue to be unrepentant against righteousness, his wrath will come down. That's all I have to say, thank you.

---

I turned and walked out. -- You can call it crazy, I call it faith and holding them accountable. This message was for ALL the corrupt officials in Douglas County. Their courts may abuse us, but they will be overridden by real justice and every false charge they make against us, is in truth, a real charge against them. They will be judged.

Who will stand with me? Pray with us that justice will come boldy and swift. If you have a word for the prosecutors office, you can call them: (509) 745-8535 and the Douglas County Sheriff: (509) 884-0941

-- Gav

Gavin is directing his cult to watch the Mining thing. And he posted a video about the anniversary of the Bundy thing. I might post it later.

kate520

Gavin Seim

Post by kate520 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Little boys playing soldier had better know when and where to stop. This guy has no such wisdom. We'll be hearing about him for a while, until he blows up. Bye-bye Gavin.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

BillTheCat

Gavin Seim

Post by BillTheCat » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:30 pm

It's always fun reading bluster from a nobody that the world has never heard of and could care less about. :yawn:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Sat May 16, 2015 9:33 am

Gavin is still stopping cops. And it seems the cops are familiar with Gavin, and trained as to how to deal with him.

http://callmegav.com/2015/05/citizen-calls-911-on-cop/

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Gavin Seim posted a video of Stephen Pidgeon in the courtroom.  I can't view videos, so I don't know what's in it.WATCH Constitutional Attorney Destroy Prosecution in Seim Trial!Posted on June 28, 2015 by gavinseim — No Comments ↓ Stephen Pidgeon nails inspires. The prosecution replies, “HE WAS NOT NICE”!You can hire any attorney but it does not get much better than this. But in corrupt courts you still get convicted!Most have already seen the post trial update on my conviction. Well here’s the clip some of you saw live in the unprecedented live stream of the trial. Our attorney Stephen Pidgeon taking on the closing argument, walking the line with the judge and destroying every element of the State’s case, just like in my Dad’s trial. He did an amazing job, but the system is rigged for conviction.This video is worth it for the education alone. It also illustrates that no matter how good your argument, how much your experience, you will likely lose in Americas corrupt courts. You get a jury of slaves, NOT your peers. If this iconic argument will not open the eyes of jurors, what chance do we have in a corrupt court like Douglas County.there's more:http://callmegav.com/2015/06/constituti ... ion/here's the video:  He has a bunch of other new rants over his site.  Here's the link to the blog:http://callmegav.com/blog/And a post about how he refuses to pay for camping sites.  Here's a pic of his wife in her camping attire: I notice that in the sidebar, Gav says he supports Schaeffer Cox, Kent Hovind, and a couple other "political prisoners".   

TexasFilly

Gavin Seim

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Rosa Parks sat on the front of a bus in Mississippi?  Who knew?  Great way to start a closing argument.  
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

GreatGrey

Gavin Seim

Post by GreatGrey » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:25 pm

I gots to ask, did they have permission to record that video?
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Family Liberty Patriot

Gavin Seim

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Yes, Seim had permission to stream this time. EDIT: Notably, this was his trial,  not someone else's at which he had no business sitting at the defense table nor streaming.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Family Liberty Patriot

Gavin Seim

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Gavin Seim posted a video of Stephen Pidgeon in the courtroom.  I can't view videos, so I don't know what's in it.You missed nothing; amazingly, The Pidge neither inspired nor nailed. I know, I was shocked as well.The Pidge is a terribly lackluster speaker, and Gav wasted everyone's time. And his own money.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Sugar Magnolia

Gavin Seim

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Rosa Parks sat on the front of a bus in Mississippi?  Who knew?  Great way to start a closing argument.  Ha, I just posted the same thing in the other thread. That's also the point I quit watching. If he can't even get that much right, nothing else he has to say will mean anything.

TexasFilly

Gavin Seim

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:37 pm

GMTA Sugar!
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”