Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:27 pm

My preferred Gavin endgame is still "Gavin lips off to mariachi singer who turns out to be cold-blooded killer." I would laugh for weeks if that happened.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:25 am

RVInit wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm
I hate to tell Gavin this, but, if a bunch of Fogbowsers, who have a casual interest in Gavvy are able to locate where he is - a supposed assassin would already have been in and out and completed the job by now.
:rolleye: His assessment of his importance to authorities is a little...off.
Yeah, they haven't found whatever it is that is on his phone yet!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:34 am

There is enough info on line to figure out where Nathan lives (I guess) but I haven't bothered to look cuz I don't care enough. Gandho and swimming pool is where I would start if I cared.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:46 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:34 am
There is enough info on line to figure out where Nathan lives (I guess) but I haven't bothered to look cuz I don't care enough. Gandho and swimming pool is where I would start if I cared.
Some busybody should go to Meheeeco and conduct a thorough first amendment natural law audit on him just to be sure he is doing everything according to scripture the way they interpret it. Would make an interesting documentary.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Despite his claims to brilliance, Gavin Seim didn't realize that his self portrayal as a persecuted freedom fighter, one step away from a concentration camp, couldn't stand the test of time as long as all he did was have youtube tantrums whenever he saw blue lights and run from prosecutors who, it turns out, weren't particularly bothered by him in the first place.

Now he's stranded in Mexico surfing the net for bad cop stories and privately caressing the tits of government bureaucrats in the hope they'll let him stay in their country.

The boy can't plan ahead.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 144 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:47 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:27 pm
My preferred Gavin endgame is still "Gavin lips off to mariachi singer who turns out to be cold-blooded killer." I would laugh for weeks if that happened.
When I think of Gavin eventually getting his comeuppance, I see this scene. Gavin confidently wielding his Sword of Constitutional (In)Correctness, and the fed-up cop rolling his eyes and putting an end to the confrontation.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:41 am

Gav bored out of his mind in his hidey hole in Mexico. Gets very few responses on his posts these days. Life sucks for Gav and I don't care. "ash" don't know and don't care.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 am

Gavin's trip to Colombia to get a fresh visitor visa was in late April, which means it's about to expire again. Perhaps at the end of this month we'll finally see some fireworks.

Tick-tock, Gavin.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:37 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 am
Gavin's trip to Colombia to get a fresh visitor visa was in late April, which means it's about to expire again. Perhaps at the end of this month we'll finally see some fireworks.

Tick-tock, Gavin.
The Seim family's Golden Child doesn't have anything to show for the decades-long investment and indulgence in him by the rest of the family. What a waste of their time and financial resources. He's as big a loser as the rest of them.

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:41 am
Gav bored out of his mind in his hidey hole in Mexico. Gets very few responses on his posts these days. Life sucks for Gav and I don't care. "ash" don't know and don't care.
TheNewSaint wrote:

Tick-tock, Gavin.
What's a boy to do? Nobody's paying attention. Can't harass the cops or authority figures lest they send him back to the Gulag U.S.A. The enablers must getting weary of the renew the visa trips.

This the way it ends. Not with a bang but a whimper.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 145 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:14 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:37 am
TheNewSaint wrote:

Tick-tock, Gavin.
The Seim family's Golden Child doesn't have anything to show for the decades-long investment and indulgence in him by the rest of the family. What a waste of their time and financial resources. He's as big a loser as the rest of them.
I suspect the family knows he has issues that make it difficult to work in a traditional job, even if his issues may not be to the level of needed medication, as has been mentioned. So, out of concern/love for their child, they have supported him.

What he real needs is tough love support that helps him work through his issues, but that is difficult, especially in families with some extreme religious beliefs that would find mental illness, especially in a male, as weakness and not just an illness needing healing (healing, not a magic cure that most "faith healing" types are pushing).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Gavin claims to have a photography business, a t-shirt business, a Photoshop filter business, and a web content business. He travels extensively. He ran for political office. He claims to be seeking asylum in Mexico. He has several children. If he can do all that, he can jolly well manage a goddamn desk job. Especially at his parents' company, where he'd probably get a high-paying, do-nothing position.

Just having to show up for work would probably help Gavin. This idiot man-child has been allowed to do whatever he wants his entire life, which is a big factor in why he has such a severe case of Generalized Asshole Disorder.

8 hours a day, 5 days a week of no Facebook, no YouTube, no Steemit, no studying the Constitution, no writing about police or government, no photography, and no additional financial support would be a good start towards making Gavin a worthwhile human being.

Of course, he needs to take his meds too.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:04 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:41 am
Gav bored out of his mind in his hidey hole in Mexico. Gets very few responses on his posts these days. Life sucks for Gav and I don't care. "ash" don't know and don't care.Capture.JPG
what does my support of police have to do with the Mexican constitution? :-D

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:17 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:48 pm
. . .Just having to show up for work would probably help Gavin. This idiot man-child has been allowed to do whatever he wants his entire life, which is a big factor in why he has such a severe case of Generalized Asshole Disorder.

8 hours a day, 5 days a week of no Facebook, no YouTube, no Steemit, no studying the Constitution, no writing about police or government, no photography, and no additional financial support would be a good start towards making Gavin a worthwhile human being.

Of course, he needs to take his meds too.
Gavin could have started doing some work for the family business years ago. A few years meeting customer needs and learning to appreciate people in all walks of life would have been good training for businesses more suited to Gavin's artistic pretensions.

Gavin might have learned something more by doing the wedding photographs for a cop's daughter and seeing that the wedding party is full of real people. Or, maybe making to shirts for a candidate he doesn't like so his kids can have shoes?

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 145 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Supposedly, Gavin did work in the family business for a period. No idea how long.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:37 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:47 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:27 pm
When I think of Gavin eventually getting his comeuppance, I see this scene. Gavin confidently wielding his Sword of Constitutional (In)Correctness, and the fed-up cop rolling his eyes and putting an end to the confrontation.

OT: I've always loved that scene from Raiders.

Harrison Ford tells that he and the guy in black had rehearsed a long, involved, extensively choreographed fight for about two weeks, but on the morning they were to shoot it, Ford woke up with a bad case of the flu.

That was his only scene that day, and he was feeling lousy, so he asked Spielberg "Can't I just shoot him?". Spielberg said okay and the rest, as they say, is cinematic history.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Supposedly, Gavin did work in the family business for a period. No idea how long.
Yes - he has referenced his previous work as a carpet installer in some of his posts before.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:15 pm

So..
Gavin's family would rather pay for him not to work in the family business and to live in Mexico..
Gavin there is a message that you probably aren't getting. :notlistening:

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:20 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:38 pm
Uninformed wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Yes - he has referenced his previous work as a carpet installer in some of his posts before.
did you mean carpetbagger?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:38 am

Gav BRAGS about his $1500 toy. Spells "pueblo" incorrectly.
Dear haters. Don’t come to Mexico, it’s a wasteland 😂 Sometimes you just find yourself #exiled and flying your Mavic over Teqisquiapan, Querétaro. Mexico is a stunning view in just about every direction and the climate is amazing. #goodbyewinter #latinamerica #mavicpro2 #hasselblad #peublomagico #streetphotography
https:// www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015701 ... =3&theater
https://www.frys.com/product/9670263

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 am

Gavin's got ANOTHER new toy? Sheesh. I wonder how much long-term resentment he's instilling in his children.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:42 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:38 am
Gav BRAGS about his $1500 toy. Spells "pueblo" incorrectly.
Dear haters. Don’t come to Mexico, it’s a wasteland 😂 Sometimes you just find yourself #exiled and flying your Mavic over Teqisquiapan, Querétaro. Mexico is a stunning view in just about every direction and the climate is amazing. #goodbyewinter #latinamerica #mavicpro2 #hasselblad #peublomagico #streetphotography
https:// www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015701 ... =3&theater
https://www.frys.com/product/9670263
That's an ironic statement considering there doesn't seem to be anyone in a mainstream societal institution (government, press, church, school) that Gavin doesn't hate and regularly demonize. His practice of dehumanizing those working in these institutions belies his pretentious hyper-christianity.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 146 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:52 am

#self-exiled,#self-absorbed, #idon'twannaeatmygreenbeans.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:37 am

OK, just what the heck do those stupid hashtags do anyway?

#victim-hero narcissist social media douchebag

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:43 am

boots wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:37 am
OK, just what the heck do those stupid hashtags do anyway?
They show you're #connected in the #21stCentury. :mrgreen:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”