Gavin Seim

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4701

Post by arayder » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:13 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:37 pm
I have piped and they have not danced. I have mourned and they have not wept. I have warned and my words have nothing it silence and derision.
Gee whiz, Gavin, it's almost like your opinions aren't that important.
Gavin, the narcissist, pretending these words are his own has plagiarized words of Jesus Christ as rendered in Matthew 11:17: https://biblehub.com/matthew/11-17.htm

Jesus didn't run off to Mexico like a stinking coward, Gavvy.

We rebuke you, Seim, in the name of Jesus Christ.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 138 days since Gavin predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2922
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#4702

Post by Whip » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:36 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:37 pm
I have piped and they have not danced. I have mourned and they have not wept. I have warned and my words have revied nothing it silence and derision.
Gee whiz, Gavin, it's almost like your opinions aren't that important.
especially about a country he no longer lives in.



User avatar
Curmudgeon
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Washington County, Oregon
Occupation: Retired

Re: Gavin Seim

#4703

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Life in Gavin's Utopia via LA Times
Mexico replaces police in gang-ridden Acapulco
MEXICO CITY — Seeking to curb rampant gang violence and police corruption in the seaside city of Acapulco, Mexican authorities are taking a gamble: replacing local cops with state police and the military.
Federal officials say it is a last-ditch effort to bring peace to Acapulco, once a glamorous resort favored by Hollywood celebrities that has become one of the most murderous cities on Earth.
The local police force appears to have been infiltrated by organized crime, authorities said.
The strategy of sending in soldiers and state and federal police to do the work of neighborhood cops has been employed in other parts of the country, with mixed results. Critics say that the plan is treating a symptom instead of the underlying disease — ineffective and corrupt policing — and that it is unlikely to reduce crime and could lead to human rights abuses.
Mexico’s local police forces are famously under-trained and badly compensated, with some officers paid as little as $300 a month and required to buy their own uniforms and even bullets. That makes them susceptible to gangs, who offer money in return for loyalty — and threaten violence if they disobey.
Police collusion with criminals has ranged from officers looking the other way when a crime has been committed to detaining people and turning them over to gangs.
....
The city, whose decline began a decade ago, had 941 homicides last year, or 107 for every 100,000 inhabitants. That’s more than 15 times the homicide rate in Los Angeles.
More than a dozen criminal groups are battling for access to drug trafficking plazas, street-level drug sales and dominance of extortion rackets, officials said.


Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4704

Post by scirreeve » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Some idiot says he is on the way to join Gav in his hidey hole in Mexico. Comment on the Gav haz the sadz post.
Dan Fitz That's why I'm on my way. Literally.



Mr Pfister
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:23 pm
Location: Left Coast

Re: Gavin Seim

#4705

Post by Mr Pfister » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:25 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:59 pm
Some idiot says he is on the way to join Gav in his hidey hole in Mexico. Comment on the Gav haz the sadz post.
Dan Fitz That's why I'm on my way. Literally.
Oh this could be good.

Something tells me Gab does not play well with others.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4706

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:01 am

Let's see if this Dan Fitz actually crosses the border. America is full of people who threaten to leave but few who actually do it.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 7194
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#4707

Post by Northland10 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:31 am

Gavin wrote:I wrote the history, not only spoon feeding the facts but including the documents and transcriptions from our founders on Naturalization and immigration. Histories you could scarcely find in our finest law libraries. It went unanswered.
He knows history better than all other historians.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4708

Post by arayder » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:51 am

I can not begin to count the number of legal concepts about which Gavin demonstrates his ignorance.



------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 139 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2922
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#4709

Post by Whip » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 am

for an alleged photographer, he hasn't figured out yet that he is not photogenic.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Gavin Seim

#4710

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 am

Whip wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 am
for an alleged photographer, he hasn't figured out yet that he is not photogenic.
Nor is his “message” interesting.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4711

Post by arayder » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 am
Whip wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 am
for an alleged photographer, he hasn't figured out yet that he is not photogenic.
Nor is his “message” interesting.
A' la DejaMoo's post of a few days ago Gavin's only message is to run down the courts, which had the gaul to try to hold him to account for obstructing the police. Any purposeful misconstruing of Constitutional law or outright lie about what a perp actually did is alright in Gavin's mind as long as it denigrates and devalues the authorities who insulted his narcissistic self image.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 139 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 7194
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#4712

Post by Northland10 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm

arayder wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:00 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 am
Whip wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 am
for an alleged photographer, he hasn't figured out yet that he is not photogenic.
Nor is his “message” interesting.
A' la DejaMoo's post of a few days ago Gavin's only message is to run down the courts, which had the gaul to try to hold him to account for obstructing the police. Any purposeful misconstruing of Constitutional law or outright lie about what a perp actually did is alright in Gavin's mind as long as it denigrates and devalues the authorities who insulted his narcissistic self image.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 139 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.
It is funny that these idiots like Gavin and Karl are constantly harping on BlueCoats and BlueISIS and the Constitutional (as handed down by the mighty founders) violations these state and local governments are participating. The BIll of Rights were not incorporated below the federal level until after the Civil War, and then, not completely and not all at once.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Jcolvin2
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4713

Post by Jcolvin2 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:03 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm
It is funny that these idiots like Gavin and Karl are constantly harping on BlueCoats and BlueISIS and the Constitutional (as handed down by the mighty founders) violations these state and local governments are participating. The BIll of Rights were not incorporated below the federal level until after the Civil War, and then, not completely and not all at once.
This coming term, the Supreme Court will decide whether the Eighth Amendment's Excessive Fines Clause has been incorporated against the states under the Fourteenth Amendment in a civil asset forfeiture case, Timbs v. Indiana. Link to Oyez

*Edited to correct obvious typo, changing 'Excessive Fins Clause" to "Excessive Fines Clause."



DmitriNotPetra
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#4714

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:33 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:36 pm
Life in Gavin's Utopia via LA Times
Mexico replaces police in gang-ridden Acapulco
MEXICO CITY — Seeking to curb rampant gang violence and police corruption in the seaside city of Acapulco, Mexican authorities are taking a gamble: replacing local cops with state police and the military.
Federal officials say it is a last-ditch effort to bring peace to Acapulco, once a glamorous resort favored by Hollywood celebrities that has become one of the most murderous cities on Earth.
The local police force appears to have been infiltrated by organized crime, authorities said.
The strategy of sending in soldiers and state and federal police to do the work of neighborhood cops has been employed in other parts of the country, with mixed results. Critics say that the plan is treating a symptom instead of the underlying disease — ineffective and corrupt policing — and that it is unlikely to reduce crime and could lead to human rights abuses.
Mexico’s local police forces are famously under-trained and badly compensated, with some officers paid as little as $300 a month and required to buy their own uniforms and even bullets. That makes them susceptible to gangs, who offer money in return for loyalty — and threaten violence if they disobey.
Police collusion with criminals has ranged from officers looking the other way when a crime has been committed to detaining people and turning them over to gangs.
....
The city, whose decline began a decade ago, had 941 homicides last year, or 107 for every 100,000 inhabitants. That’s more than 15 times the homicide rate in Los Angeles.
More than a dozen criminal groups are battling for access to drug trafficking plazas, street-level drug sales and dominance of extortion rackets, officials said.


This is going to end ironically when Gavin, fleeing perceived police corruption, is killed by actual corrupt police officers. Just spare the wife and kids, officers. Please.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4715

Post by arayder » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:39 am

DmitriNotPetra wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:33 am

This is going to end ironically when Gavin, fleeing perceived police corruption, is killed by actual corrupt police officers. Just spare the wife and kids, officers. Please.
Despite his claims that Mexico is a haven of freedom and safety Gavin knows there are dangerous places in the country and he carefully avoids them.

Seim may be kicked out of Mexico before he accidentally runs into a bad Mexican cop. As best anyone can tell he is trying to get a perminent residence visa. As crazy as it may seem he has inferred that he is due political asylum and it's possible he is applying for that status.

Gain has complained that he shouldn't have to file any papers to live in Mexico which makes me wonder if the problem is not the paper work, but rather, that he can't meet residency requirements.

If he's forced to leave one wonders if he'll try to come back to the U.S. or find another country to run to.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 140 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.



DmitriNotPetra
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#4716

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:41 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:39 am
DmitriNotPetra wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:33 am

This is going to end ironically when Gavin, fleeing perceived police corruption, is killed by actual corrupt police officers. Just spare the wife and kids, officers. Please.
Despite his claims that Mexico is a haven of freedom and safety Gavin knows there are dangerous places in the country and he carefully avoids them.

Seim may be kicked out of Mexico before he accidentally runs into a bad Mexican cop. As best anyone can tell he is trying to get a perminent residence visa. As crazy as it may seem he has inferred that he is due political asylum and it's possible he is applying for that status.

Gain has complained that he shouldn't have to file any papers to live in Mexico which makes me wonder if the problem is not the paper work, but rather, that he can't meet residency requirements.

If he's forced to leave one wonders if he'll try to come back to the U.S. or find another country to run to.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 140 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.
I really, really want to see Mexican officials videotape the exchange where Gavin explains how an outstanding $5000 bench warrant is grounds for political asylum. I guess outside of the "Red Zones" in Mexico, Gavin will be protected by the fact that Mexican police gunning down a white American in front of his family would play badly for international relations. But him dying in a cell from whatever stomach ailment he has, even in the best parts of Mexico is a distinct possibility.
Rule of Thumb: If what you are being "politically persecuted" over can be rectified with an apology and some community service, its not grounds for political asylum.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4717

Post by arayder » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm

DmitriNotPetra wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:41 pm
Rule of Thumb: If what you are being "politically persecuted" over can be rectified with an apology and some community service, its not grounds for political asylum.
According to Gavin he was headed for a concentration camp and probable death. Since fleeing to Mexico he has frequently opined that the U.S. authorities have plans to send assassins down to Mexico to kill him and his family.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 140 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.



User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7399
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#4718

Post by RVInit » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm

I hate to tell Gavin this, but, if a bunch of Fogbowsers, who have a casual interest in Gavvy are able to locate where he is - a supposed assassin would already have been in and out and completed the job by now.
:rolleye: His assessment of his importance to authorities is a little...off.


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4719

Post by arayder » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:10 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm
I hate to tell Gavin this, but, if a bunch of Fogbowsers, who have a casual interest in Gavvy are able to locate where he is - a supposed assassin would already have been in and out and completed the job by now.
:rolleye: His assessment of his importance to authorities is a little...off.
Gavin is on a campaign to denigrate the U.S. His narcissistic motivation is to make the nation pay for the slight he believes caused him by his arrest and interrupted prosecution for the crime of obstructing a police officer.

The pathetic angle he loves to push is that he's victim of injustice, vengeful prosecution, police brutality and a government conspiracy to kill him and his family.

Let me point out that over the years Gavin filmed countless youtubes of himself interfering with police officers doing their duty. . .and not once did he film a police officer assaulting him. He was never tazed, beaten or even given a move-along shove. After he finally interfered too much, he got arrested. However, the prosecutor made it clear he didn't want to put Gavin in jail. He just wanted Gavin to stop interfering with the cops.

And the only things trying to kill him are the bugs in his gut.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 140 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Gavin Seim

#4720

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:34 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm
I hate to tell Gavin this, but, if a bunch of Fogbowsers, who have a casual interest in Gavvy are able to locate where he is - a supposed assassin would already have been in and out and completed the job by now.
:rolleye: His assessment of his importance to authorities is a little...off.
The Deep State murder office is likely waiting until they have a few targets in Gavin’s area to save travel costs. Budget crunch you know.

:sarcastic:



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1328
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Gavin Seim

#4721

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:34 pm
RVInit wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm
I hate to tell Gavin this, but, if a bunch of Fogbowsers, who have a casual interest in Gavvy are able to locate where he is - a supposed assassin would already have been in and out and completed the job by now.
:rolleye: His assessment of his importance to authorities is a little...off.
The Deep State murder office is likely waiting until they have a few targets in Gavin’s area to save travel costs. Budget crunch you know.

:sarcastic:
The big grant they got from Soros should have made up most of the shortfall. Gavin ought to be sleeping with one eye open.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4722

Post by arayder » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:08 pm

If you talk to the average well informed libertarian (something Gavin once claimed to be) he or she will often have an understanding that American government has been set up to run a certain way and they'll say that the process of government has warped into a monster which is the master rather than the servant. They don't argue that government is illegal as much as they argue that's out of control.

Gavin, on the other hand, claims that everything the government does is unconstitutional. But Gavin's mistaken thinking is that he thinks his understanding of natural law is what the Framers based the constitution on and therefore natural law, as he understands it, is supreme law. Forget that the Framers clearly and explicitly said the constitution itself is supreme law. . . Gavin knows better.

This sort of re-writing of history and law is exactly the sort of conspiracy theory thinking that drives detaxers, freemen-on-the land, truthers and the rest of the poots. This conspiracy thought process leads to the angry belief that the powers that be stole the country, rather than just ran it in a ditch as libertarians seem to me to be saying.

The difference being that libertarians think that with some hard work we/they could get the country out of the ditch, fix the broken wheel and get on down the road.

Gavin, on the other hand is an immature man-child who upon believing the powers that be stole his candy can only cry about it and run to Mexico.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 142 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours
.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#4723

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:08 pm
If you talk to the average well informed libertarian
First, one would have to exist.



Mr Pfister
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:23 pm
Location: Left Coast

Re: Gavin Seim

#4724

Post by Mr Pfister » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:05 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 pm

The big grant they got from Soros should have made up most of the shortfall. Gavin ought to be sleeping with one eye open.
Jack Elam style



User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 4114
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Gavin Seim

#4725

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:06 pm

Gavin had better be sleeping with one eye open:

In Puerto Villarta, Someone Is Tying Naked Men to Lamp Posts and Shaving an “R” in their Hair and Nobody Knows Why
Last week alone, police in the Mexican resort city of Purto Vallarta reported at least 11 cases of men being stripped of their clothes, tied to lamp posts, and with the letter ‘R’ shaved on the back of their heads.
Police started receiving calls about naked men being tied to lamp posts in different areas of Puerto Vallarta last Monday. Between 9:26 PM on Monday, and 1:29 AM on Tuesday, four men were discovered in similar circumstances. They had all been stripped naked, had bruises on their buttocks like they had been repeatedly slapped, they were tied to lamp posts at various intersections across the city and they all had the letter ‘R’ shaved into the back of their heads. Authorities announced that they had started an investigation, but little did they know that these four cases was only the beginning.



Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”