Gavin Seim

Northland10

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Northland10 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:25 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:55 pm
This diversity is killing the white race. How come I'm racist when I say that?
Because that's literally what "racist" means, you freaking tool.
Mr Racist wants a Christian Country, ignoring that Africa and Mexico are heavily Christian.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun May 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Goblin gives us a wrap up on Gavin's big night out with the wife for her birthday. And tips to keep the lady happy. :sick:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun May 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Tip #1: Don't take your date out for a nice dinner, then ignore her to livestream inanities. Works for men and women.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun May 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Gavin has to work overtime to pretend to be free. He thinks filming himself as he rides his bike, eats Mexican food, goes on budget vacations and uses his wife as an accessory will make him look free.

But none of the put-on can change the reality that Gavin can't make is way in the world. Not in Washington state. Not in Mexico. Not anywhere. He's selling off his family's wealth, and selling out to the Patreon crowd. . . but he's not free. . . he's not making a place for himself and his family in this world.

He says he's no slave, that nobody tells him what to do. But he jumps through the Mexican tourist visa hoop like a good little sheeple.

If you watch his Youtubes and get the feeling you're watching a phony, you are right.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:05 pm

He really screwed himself running chicken-shit to Mehico. I'm sure he realizes by now that he can't go around annoying the constabulary the way he did back home, and he also must know that jail time there is going to be a bit more problematic. No, he's gonna go on making unhinged videos in which he froths about this or that, or harasses unwitting low-level public servants via cell-phone. He is about as interested in actual freedom fighting as was a certain Cadet Bone Spurs. Maybe we should dub him Commander Chicken-Shit of the Bringing Up the Rear Guard.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Sometimes the bravest think to do is to see the world as it is.

Years ago I started studying history and the law more intently so as to be more effective in debating de-taxers, freemen and sovereign citizens (back then you could post on their forums without being called a troll after your first post). As I learned more about the intent of the Framers and studied the origins of American law I realized that all the reverence freemen and sovcits had for the Framers was (and still is) misplaced, self serving gibberish they learned from watching movies and going to each other's web sites.

Many of the ruling class of the late 1700' and early 1800's thought little of women, immigrants, the poor and blacks. Those beliefs were reflected in American law and culture of the time. Many of the freedoms we take for granted weren't instituted until the 19th and 20th centuries.

Many things still aren't right, IMHO.

But folks like Gavin wallow in the incorrect notion that they are the only ones who have figured out that everything was peachy in the old days and there has been a slow slide into tyranny ever since. They don't have the bravery to confront today's challenges as they are. So they live in a fantasy world where common law rules and any whacky theory has value as long as it slams the powers that be.

The stupid and totally impractical idea that we ought to go back to the 1780's is the sort of windmill tilting BS Gavin and like minded twits specialize in. They know down deep few people are going to buy in to their lame theories. But they know that since people won't buy in they get to be freedom seeking rebels/outsiders, never having to get anything done.

I consider it a form of cowardice.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 14, 2018 12:44 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:09 pm
Tip #1: Don't take your date out for a nice dinner, then ignore her to livestream inanities. Works for men and women.
Well, now you tell me. I wish I had had that advice a couple (lonely) years ago.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:44 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Well, now you tell me. I wish I had had that advice a couple (lonely) years ago.
JPC, if there's one thing you are not, it's inane.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon May 14, 2018 1:14 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Oh, Gavin's wife plays right along. Why am I thinking about the Stepford Wives right now?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 pm
But folks like Gavin wallow in the incorrect notion that they are the only ones who have figured out that everything was peachy in the old days and there has been a slow slide into tyranny ever since. They don't have the bravery to confront today's challenges as they are. So they live in a fantasy world where common law rules and any whacky theory has value as long as it slams the powers that be.
And protects white "Christian" males.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 pm
arayder wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 pm
And protects white "Christian" males.
That is pretty much what was going through my head as I was reading the post about Gav and his ilk being so infatuated with our "founding fathers". The good old days when white Christian males had all the financial and political power.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon May 14, 2018 3:33 pm

What an asshole.
This one is from my unpublished archives and I'm finally posting it. Here's the border patrol thugs who needed more spankings from their moms and here's to the moms who taught their kids not to be Nazis.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon May 14, 2018 3:38 pm

is this when he crossed the super secret unguarded border crossing?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:38 pm
is this when he crossed the super secret unguarded border crossing?
No - this is an interior checkpoint in NM . Not sure how old the video is - might be from his stupid Liberty tour or whatever he called it but not sure.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon May 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:33 pm
https://
www.facebook.com/gavinseim/posts/10156643101289683

What an asshole.
This one is from my unpublished archives and I'm finally posting it. Here's the border patrol thugs who needed more spankings from their moms and here's to the moms who taught their kids not to be Nazis.
What a pompous little dweeb. Gavvy worked himself into a state while he was waiting in line at the border check point and upon being ever so slightly inconvenienced he did his usual and unloaded on some uniforms he knew very well wouldn't harm him in any way. At one point they tell him to drive on but he couldn't do it because he hadn't got his rage fix for the day.

I have to ask who messed with this boy to make him soooooo very angry.

He's nuts.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon May 14, 2018 5:00 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:23 pm

What a pompous little dweeb. Gavvy worked himself into a state while he was waiting in line at the border check point and upon being ever so slightly inconvenienced he did his usual and unloaded on some uniforms he knew very well wouldn't harm him in any way. At one point they tell him to drive on but he couldn't do it because he hadn't got his rage fix for the day.

I have to ask who messed with this boy to make him soooooo very angry.

He's nuts.
I think Gavin posted that video TWO times on each of his pages.

At the link above, he tagged:
Gavin Seim for Liberty Kelli Stewart, Joshua Martinez, Sue Seim <his Mom>

Joshua Martinez Dude! You're a bad asssssssss!!! I wish more people would do this.

Kelli Stewart That was EPIC

Sue Seim <posted a little heart? kiss? emoji>
😘

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Seim knows that he and his family will eventually have to interact with these border "thugs" and that interaction will be very unpleasant for them. It's all on him and his Peter Pan meets scumbag asshole personality.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 am

Many of Seim's encounters with various authorities consist of him haughtily lecturing them about his version of the law and his notion that the police, park rangers and FEMA staff work for him. Confused about American law, Gavin thinks he is "the people".

But some of the encounters, including the border dust up posted above, show Gavin in a fit of mindless rage. It's a rage I haven't seen since following the exploits of Dean Clifford. Gavin is aware of his rage problem and even used it as the rationale for not showing up at his hearings and trials saying he was afraid he'd go off and that he doesn't like the feelings he gets when he loses it.

I don't think this boy is right. He has a confirmation bias that's a textbook example. He has rage problems. He treats his family like they are cult members. He's isolated from his larger family. He has no real work. The general consensus is that he's managed to piss away his career and much of his fortune. . .he can't feel good about that when he puts his head down on his pillow at night.

I don't see a good end here unless the boy gets help, which I doubt he will.

Slicester

Post by Slicester » Tue May 15, 2018 7:45 pm

In the last video from Goblin, I heard Gavin mention that people try to compare how much things cost in Mexico vs the US but that it isn't a fair comparison because the US is on the verge of collapse and soon people in the US will be struggling to survive.

I'm wondering if he's entering into a full blown break from reality where he thinks the US is going to devolve into a Mad Max Thunderdome era and he's going to be proven right in Mexico.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Slicester wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:45 pm
In the last video from Goblin, I heard Gavin mention that people try to compare how much things cost in Mexico vs the US but that it isn't a fair comparison because the US is on the verge of collapse and soon people in the US will be struggling to survive.

I'm wondering if he's entering into a full blown break from reality where he thinks the US is going to devolve into a Mad Max Thunderdome era and he's going to be proven right in Mexico.
I am wondering if he grasps the minimum wage there vs. the cost of living.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue May 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Slicester wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:45 pm

I heard that prediction of the apocalypse, too. I think that Gavin is fixated on the vainglorious notion that the society that couldn't stomach his self-serving narcissism must surely be fated for a fall.

The opposite is true. America is better off without him. My guess is that the authorities in Grant Co. Washington don't give a hoot about Gavin anymore.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue May 15, 2018 8:31 pm

I'm sure the rest of his family is providing the local police with enough entertainment. His father seems a real peach.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 am

Gav posts nonsense words tonight (again).
There is no USA first, no Israel first, Rome first or faction first. For the follower of truth there is only Justice first.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 16, 2018 7:14 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 am
There is no USA first, no Israel first, Rome first or faction first. For the follower of truth there is only Justice first.
He misspelled "just us."

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:58 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:14 am
scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 am
He misspelled "just us."
Just him.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”