Gavin Seim

DejaMoo

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by DejaMoo » Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 am

arayder wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 12:45 pm
The few detaxer/freemen/sovcit gurus I have followed over the years all seem to have gone on the same windmill tilting slide into dysfunctionality. Eldon Warman, Robert Menard, Dean Clifford and now Gavin Seim each went through a period of time during which they convinced themselves that their theories had to be sound because a small band of faithful followers they found on the internet were supportive.

After the illusion that the whacky theory could actually work sets in the mind of the would be guru there follows a period of time during which the number of supporters increase, a few dollars roll in and the guru's online presence booms. At this point a truly delusional guru actually thinks he or she is going to change the world. . .or at least carve out a corner of it in which the powers that be can't touch them.
See also: Glenn Beck. And coming soon: Alex Jones.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Mon May 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Meanwhile in the real world:

Mexico’s murder rate heads for a new record

"A visitor might not notice anything amiss. Shiny cars made in nearby factories cruise the streets and children play in the main square. But residents are frightened."

"The disappearance of three film students in Guadalajara in March, and the discovery that their bodies had been dissolved in acid, sparked large protests last month."

"Police investigate just a quarter of murders. In part that is because there are too few police."

https://t.co/LvatAUaRcA

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:18 pm
Do we know if Slime knows what Cinco de Mayo celebrates? :?:
Gavin is above the mainstream media with their lies about how it marks victory over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. Gav and all the other poots know the truth: http://nj1015.com/the-true-story-of-sin ... joe-henry/

realist

Post by realist » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:38 pm
Curmudgeon wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:18 pm
Do we know if Slime knows what Cinco de Mayo celebrates? :?:
Gavin is above the mainstream media with their lies about how it marks victory over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. Gav and all the other poots know the truth: http://nj1015.com/the-true-story-of-sin ... joe-henry/
:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon May 07, 2018 8:17 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:01 am
Gav back in his hidey hole in Mexico - says Casondra is hot because she is cooking his dinner. Gav is an asshole (tm Goblin).
https://www.
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156625131454683&set=p.10156625131454683&type=3&theater
It's clear Gavin was forced to travel to Colombia and return to Mexico in order to renew his tourist visa. So as to avoid the simple truth that Mexico trampled his interpretation of the right to travel Gavin was careful to portray his trip to Colombia as a family vacation.

When the facts behind Gavin's behavior are made clear one sees his stunning hypocrisy.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Tue May 08, 2018 3:12 am

Every day I look in to see if some terminal disaster has happened to this unpleasant person, and every day I am disappointed. Have the ancient gods lost all ability to smite?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 am

Pity he's too small time for Interpol to put a red notice on his ass. That would be a wonderful surprise for him the next time he crosses an international border.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G » Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 am
Pity he's too small time for Interpol to put a red notice on his ass. That would be a wonderful surprise for him the next time he crosses an international border.
... imagining Gavin as Jason Bourne .... nah, not pretty at all.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue May 08, 2018 9:57 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:12 am
Every day I look in to see if some terminal disaster has happened to this unpleasant person, and every day I am disappointed. Have the ancient gods lost all ability to smite?
When the end comes, it'll be worth it. Gavin's burning every bit of wealth that family has. Every new day increases the chance he'll piss off the wrong person. And when it's over, he'll still be facing charges in Grant County, new charges for violating probation, and the revelation of whatever's on that phone. There are many satisfying endgames here.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 08, 2018 10:22 am

Bill_G wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 am
... imagining Gavin as Jason Bourne .... nah, not pretty at all.
how about Gavin Boring

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:15 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:57 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
When the end comes, it'll be worth it. Gavin's burning every bit of wealth that family has. Every new day increases the chance he'll piss off the wrong person. And when it's over, he'll still be facing charges in Grant County, new charges for violating probation, and the revelation of whatever's on that phone. There are many satisfying endgames here.
To be fair, he only has violation of bond conditions and a bench warrant for failure to appear. He has not been convicted so there is no probation.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue May 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sounds like a job for the Committee for Aesthetic Deletions. (NADT)
► Show Spoiler

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue May 08, 2018 2:47 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I suspect he will end, as the man said, ". . .not with a bang, but a whimper."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm

More likely a whine, but yeah.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 am

TheNewSaint wrote:

Many gurus have the option of living cheaply when the dream slows down or dies. But Gavin's got a large family that needs a lot of money to survive, especially while in vacation mode. The stress of poor finances is going to be telling. Cassandra may profess undying love for Gavin, but when her children start doing without I think her mothers heart will rule.

I don't know about her family, but may I know many families that upon seeing the daughter sink into poverty brought on by a crazy husband gather up her and the kids and take them back home.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 09, 2018 9:01 am

arayder wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 am
Cassandra may profess undying love for Gavin, but when her children start doing without I think her mothers heart will rule.
Jonestown.

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 am

Guyana Punch?

Fave from The Judy's, played at Rice University for Baker College for our "Night of Decadence" party...
https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF- ... yana+punch

Is a cat a liquid or a solid?
Liquid, of course, since it conforms to the shape of a container....

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 09, 2018 9:30 am

She’ll stick with him.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed May 09, 2018 10:36 am

I hope you all are wrong about Casondra, but I fear you are right.

I'd hope that her ole daddy would show up with a mini van for her and the kids, a security team and some way to negotiate the border crossing back to the U.S.

I understand the family lacks passports so sneaking back into the U.S. may be an option.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am

arayder wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:36 am
I hope you all are wrong about Casondra, but I fear you are right.

I'd hope that her ole daddy would show up with a mini van for her and the kids, a security team and some way to negotiate the border crossing back to the U.S.

I understand the family lacks passports so sneaking back into the U.S. may be an option.
Her parents visited them in Mexico a couple of months ago - sounded like her Dad tried to talk Gav into returning to the US. Gav's family must all have passports - they went to Colombia.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 09, 2018 4:10 pm

I am certain that Gavin and his family are following the rules as far as having a passport. They just happened to take a mini vacation from their Mexico vacation at right about the same time that they would have had to leave Mexico in order to be in compliance with FMM requirements. Gavin posted a video that he claimed proved that he entered Mexico at some "unmanned" location and simply drove in. But all that video shows is that his car drove on a road that had some concrete barriers on either side. Those barriers are common all over the place and don't prove a damn thing. He is following the rules and trying to pretend that he is just "living free" from any kind of rules or regulations. Didn't they fly from Mexico to Colombia? There is no frikken way they could have done so without the proper documentation.

https://www.mexperience.com/lifestyle/m ... uirements/

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Gav calls Montana Highway Patrol to hassle them about Lambo's phone etc. Gives the trooper's number to his followers so they can also harass him. Might have also called the tow company about the truck/trailer - I only watched a couple of minutes of this nonsense.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Wed May 09, 2018 5:29 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:15 pm
Gav calls Montana Highway Patrol to hassle them about Lambo's phone etc. Gives the trooper's number to his followers so they can also harass him. Might have also called the tow company about the truck/trailer
I lived in Bozeman back in the '70s and have a lot of respect for the Montana Highway Patrol. I'm sure they will give the slime every bit of the respect he deserves. :bighug:

Having been an editor is like having had AIDS -- you can't get it out of your blood. ;)

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed May 09, 2018 8:02 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:15 pm
Gav calls Montana Highway Patrol to hassle them about Lambo's phone etc. Gives the trooper's number to his followers so they can also harass him. Might have also called the tow company about the truck/trailer - I only watched a couple of minutes of this nonsense.
https:
//www.facebook.com/callmegav/videos/10157113094387580/
This hateful, sorry little piss ant of of a man has nothing better to do than to call the people who saved John Lamb's life and hassle them about doing their jobs.

When the authorities refuse to let him insinuate himself into Lamb’s business Crazy Gavin doxes the highway patrol man and the tow truck company.

Gavin got himself in the middle of Ernie Tertelgte's business and it got "dangerous kook" added onto the poor boy's rep. Now he's trying to mess up John Lamb.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 09, 2018 8:14 pm

I listened to Gavin's hate filled rant. That was seriously unhinged, even for him. It's really hard to believe that he expects anyone to carry on a serious conversation with him when he's attacking them so viciously and won't even allow them to answer any of his questions. Obviously the poots are having difficulty understanding the document they have. I loved when the woman at the towing company hung up on him and he didn't even catch on that she had had enough and wasn't even listening to his rant anymore. Also, apparently Gav doesn't think that highway patrol officers are allowed to have any time off. Thank goodness Gav doesn't have the guys home number or he'd be harassing him at home.

Basically, it's the same story with the poots. They can't have something they want, so they are going to harass and make everyone's like miserable. I watched the PBS show about the Malheur takeover and that was the overwhelming idea that came across to me, especially when Jason Patrick was pooting. He complained about the government not listening to him. It simply doesn't occur to these people that listening to someone doesn't mean you have to agree with them. And the fact that the government doesn't agree with the poots doesn't mean the government didn't listen to them. Hey, poots. Get it through your thick skulls. People might listen to what you say and disagree with your point of view. Grown ups don't throw tantrums when that happens.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”