Gavin Seim

RVInit

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by RVInit » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:57 pm
Mikedunford wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:47 pm
You know, I can think of somewhere I'd really love to see Gavin try his "test the cop" routine.

Singapore.
:yeah:
:like:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:09 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
You know, I can think of somewhere I'd really love to see Gavin try his "test the cop" routine.

Singapore.
He can then test the brutality of the indigenious judiciary ==> corporal punishment :twisted: :lol:

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:35 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:09 pm
Mikedunford wrote:

Singapore.
He can then test the brutality of the indigenious judiciary ==> corporal punishment :twisted: :lol:
I knew that kid from here who, quite a few years ago, got his ass thoroughly caned over there. I'm pretty sure that was for chewing gum on the street or something similar, so I know they're SO tolerant of those who have problems with authority :lol:

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:41 am

Hey, I live in Singapore. . .and I would frickin’ LOVE to watch Gavin learn some manners at the firm but loving hands of our community public safety officers.

Look, Singapore gets a bad rap—from the kinds of jerks and assholes who like to do things like litter, spit on the sidewalk, spraypaint graffitti, or burn tires in their back yards. But for grownups and responsible adults who already don’t do those sorts of things, Singapore is the cleanest, safest, happiest city on the planet. There is, to a first approximation, pretty much precisely zero crime here. Everything works. Even the rush hour traffic is friendly, because the public transit system is top notch, constantly upgraded, and fanatically maintained. I’ve never once locked my front door in three years of living here. Nobody does, unless they live in an area with monkeys. People save a place at the food hawker malls by leaving their iPhones on the table.

But admittedly, it only works for you if you’re a responsible member of society. Gavin wouldn’t pass the screening.

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:45 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:09 pm

I knew that kid from here who, quite a few years ago, got his ass thoroughly caned over there. I'm pretty sure that was for chewing gum on the street or something similar, so I know they're SO tolerant of those who have problems with authority :lol:
No, he caused tens of thousands of dollars of damage vandalizing cars in the neighborhood. It wasn’t a trivial boys-will-be-boys sort of crime. I’ve met some of the people who taught at the school he went to, and they said he was a complete moral trainwreck.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:11 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm
Well, he was pickpocketed on camera the other day. So there's that.
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:47 pm
Again, I'm surprised they've lasted this long. And if Gavin cashes in the sale of his house, they'll have enough money to last a few more months. Its just a matter of what finally blows the lid off the pressure cooker: Money? Arrest? Encounter with the local muscle? The family gets sick of it?
In the comments section of Gavin latest Youtube a few commenters really give it to him for dragging his family around the streets of Bucaramanga, Colombian at 9 at night.

I did a little research on Bucaramanga and to be fair it is said to be a relatively safe city. But Gavin's still dragging young kids around the streets at night while he's making videos and ranting about the bad old U.S.A. Apparently the family is staying at a hostel and Gavin is having a paragliding vacation.

It seems it's all about Gavin.

It may have happened off camera but I have yet to see or hear about the kids having activities, going to a museum or doing something for their enrichment. They are supposed to be homeschooled and most home schooling parents I know use the freedom they have to take the kids on educational outings.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 pm

I have known other families where everything revolves around one of the parents. All of those have been what I would call fairly severely dysfunctional families. I bet things would be very uncomfortable for his wife and kids if they quit appeasing Gavin. My impression is that they all walk on eggshells around him and whatever he wants, he gets. It's just better for everyone that way.

That is really sad, and not a healthy way to live. The kids will likely grow up and continue that trend. They will be the one at the center of the dysfunction or they will marry someone who is, and once again they will walk on eggshells around that person and succumb to his/her every whim in order to keep the peace.

I looked at the website for that paragliding school and I agree entirely. Gavin is having himself a great little paragliding vacation, paid for by his patreon supporters. In exchange for funding his extended vacation, they are getting the same tired old rants, mixed in with just enough new and exciting foreign city tourist footage to hopefully keep them subscribed. I'm sure he's having to sell the house because the patreon and pennies from YouTube probably aren't paying the entire $113 per day at the "hostile" :rotflmao: .

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 pm

RVInit wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 pm
I have known other families where everything revolves around one of the parents. All of those have been what I would call fairly severely dysfunctional families. I bet things would be very uncomfortable for his wife and kids if they quit appeasing Gavin. My impression is that they all walk on eggshells around him and whatever he wants, he gets. It's just better for everyone that way.
There's scene in the latest youtube in which Gavin tells his wife to call Uber and gives her some instruction as to how to use the cell phone to call them. The tone isn't that of co-equal parents. She's got a baby in a carrier on her chest, a toddler in hand and a couple of the kids to watch. Gavin's got the camera and the older boy, who seems glued to him.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:11 pm
Apparently the family is staying at a hostel
Aren't hostels for young, single people? Not extended families with multiple children?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm
arayder wrote:
Aren't hostels for young, single people? Not extended families with multiple children?
Someone else mentioned this. I stayed in a few hostels back in my backpacking days. When I read the post I immediately recognized that whoever wrote it must have stayed in a few hostels themselves, because they talked about how kids would absolutely kill the vibe in such a place. That is absolutely the truth. Especially sovcit kids of sovcit assholes. I looked at the website for that paragliding place and it looks like they may have some more private rooms, but it seems definitely set up for a younger crowd and definitely not a big damn family with kids. It looks like shared bathrooms and shared common areas. I bet just about anything the people who run the hostel and their other guests are hoping Seim and family will move along sometime soon.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:55 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm
arayder wrote:
I have never stayed in one, but wish I had done so in the pre children part of my life. My take is they are for travellers of any age who want to meet new people and learn from them. That does not describe Gavin.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Rvunit. . .When I read the post I immediately recognized that whoever wrote it must have stayed in a few hostels themselves, because they talked about how kids would absolutely kill the vibe in such a place. That is absolutely the truth. Especially sovcit kids of sovcit assholes. I looked at the website for that paragliding place and it looks like they may have some more private rooms, but it seems definitely set up for a younger crowd and definitely not a big damn family with kids. It looks like shared bathrooms and shared common areas. I bet just about anything the people who run the hostel and their other guests are hoping Seim and family will move along sometime soon.
According to Seim the world and everything in it must bend to his needs. To him the law is what he wants it to be. The social norms of hostels can be dismissed because Gavvy needs them to go away. The U.S. has to be corrupt because Gavin couldn't make his way there. Mexico is wonderful, even if you get your pocket picked there, because Gavin couldn't have made a bad decision in moving there.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat May 05, 2018 6:31 am

What Gavin missed on his Mexican journey

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 05, 2018 8:01 am

He's a lot more entertaining and creative, and he speaks better English.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:01 am
He's a lot more entertaining and creative, and he speaks better English.
True dat. Gavvy's anger and #blueISIS agenda is annoying and boring.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Sat May 05, 2018 11:56 am

Oh great. Now I'm imagining a bad Travel Channel series: On the Lam with Gavin Seim.

Kill. Me. Now.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat May 05, 2018 12:30 pm

fierceredpanda wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 11:56 am
Oh great. Now I'm imagining a bad Travel Channel series: On the Lam with Gavin Seim.

Kill. Me. Now.
:rotflmao:

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sat May 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Do we know if Slime is back in Mexico to celebrate Cinco de Mayo? :?:

Do we know if Slime knows what Cinco de Mayo celebrates? :?:

Do we know if Slime even knows what date Cinco de Mayo is celebrated on? :?: :sick:
► Show Spoiler

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun May 06, 2018 8:22 am

Is it me or does it appear that Seim's life is slowly being degraded?

He's trying too hard to make it seem like it's all just an adventurous interlude in the family's life before he returns to the U.S. to defeat Blue Isis.

I think, rather, we are seeing the consequences of unchecked narcissism.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sun May 06, 2018 8:28 am

Yeah. His life sucks. He's just a tourist in Mexico.

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun May 06, 2018 8:40 am

Off Topic
Thanks to that Mexican foods video, I had a dream that the government forced John Lamb to change the registration of his children from "persons" to "gummy worms." I am not making this up.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Looks like Gav is back in Mexico -he is bragging about the price of quail eggs in Mexico for some stupid reason.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 12:09 pm
Looks like Gav is back in Mexico -he is bragging about the price of quail eggs in Mexico for some stupid reason.
Because he's a cheapskate, and he damn well better be because I don't think he has enough sycophants to continue funding Gavin Seim's Rest-of-his Days Off.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun May 06, 2018 12:45 pm

The few detaxer/freemen/sovcit gurus I have followed over the years all seem to have gone on the same windmill tilting slide into dysfunctionality. Eldon Warman, Robert Menard, Dean Clifford and now Gavin Seim each went through a period of time during which they convinced themselves that their theories had to be sound because a small band of faithful followers they found on the internet were supportive.

After the illusion that the whacky theory could actually work sets in the mind of the would be guru there follows a period of time during which the number of supporters increase, a few dollars roll in and the guru's online presence booms. At this point a truly delusional guru actually thinks he or she is going to change the world. . .or at least carve out a corner of it in which the powers that be can't touch them.

With that hook set in the egos of the narcissistic gurus it doesn't seem to register with them that the decreased quality of their lives is an indicator that they aren't just wrong, but also delusional. The gurus rationalize that their loss of wealth and freedom is the price they pay for going against the system and is proof that they are on the right track.

The degree to which the guru is able to deceive him or herself is directly related to the length of their fall. Some wanna be gurus walk away early in the process and end up trying to live in the real world. But some ruin their lives, wreck their health, estrange their families and drive themselves into poverty.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 07, 2018 12:01 am

Gav back in his hidey hole in Mexico - says Casondra is hot because she is cooking his dinner. Gav is an asshole (tm Goblin).

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”