Gavin Seim

gupwalla

Gavin Seim

Post by gupwalla » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 pm

I think most sensible people understand that if you are driving and you get pulled over for speeding, you need to show license, registration, and insurance.

I suspect the jury took about a minute to pick a foreperson and find the defendant guilty, then 14 minutes so everyone could get a shot at the bathroom before heading back to court.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

mmmirele

Gavin Seim

Post by mmmirele » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:53 pm

A few weeks ago, I jammed on my brakes and fishtailed basically within sight of a patrol car, who proceeded to pull me over. (It was legit. As I told my brother, "If I had seen what I was doing, I would have pulled me over.") I produced license, registration and insurance, he quizzed me about whether I was under the influence, I was respectful, and he let me go.

These guys should realize that respect goes a long, long ways in smoothing over unfortunate incidents.

Plutodog

Gavin Seim

Post by Plutodog » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:11 pm

But but but....you're not the boss of me! :angry:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

GreatGrey

Gavin Seim

Post by GreatGrey » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:40 pm

But but but....you're not the boss of me! :angry:

Oh, now you think you're a cat?
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

magdalen77

Gavin Seim

Post by magdalen77 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 pm

A few weeks ago, I jammed on my brakes and fishtailed basically within sight of a patrol car, who proceeded to pull me over. (It was legit. As I told my brother, "If I had seen what I was doing, I would have pulled me over.") I produced license, registration and insurance, he quizzed me about whether I was under the influence, I was respectful, and he let me go.

These guys should realize that respect goes a long, long ways in smoothing over unfortunate incidents.

If you're female it also helps if you can bring up a few tears and a claim that your daddy or your husband will just kill you. Have I mentioned that I'm a cheapskate?

mmmirele

Gavin Seim

Post by mmmirele » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:51 am

If you're female it also helps if you can bring up a few tears and a claim that your daddy or your husband will just kill you. Have I mentioned that I'm a cheapskate?

I'm sure that being white, female and middle-aged helped, sorry to say.

magdalen77

Gavin Seim

Post by magdalen77 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 am

Yes, I know it does. We can see it in the very different view of the police that I have versus the man. I was raised with the sure belief that the police were my friends (my Daddy says so it must be true). The man was raised with fear of the police based on what he saw in his Philadelphia neighborhood in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. He told me that he used to shake like a leaf when the police stopped him or pulled him over. I never did, though I was always respectful (my Daddy didn't raise me to be stupid or impolite). Some of the arrogant ways I've seen my co-workers and friends act towards the police make me wonder.

Dolly

Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:54 pm

a comment at Orly's included the link to this video

ETA: Orly's post title:

why are judges refusing to allow cameras in the courtroom If they are dispensing justice, they should not be afraid of cameras

Denise

March 4th, 2015 @ 8:53 am

Witness the lawlessness in our courts. This is why a usurper remains in the White House.

Sekrit Stuffs!
Published on Mar 3, 2015

Read Blog Post: http://callmegav.com/2015/03/patriots...

Donate: http://callmegav.com/donate/

01/15/15...

The full video from the courtroom encounter with Gavin Seim, Nathan Seim, Grant Seim and other patriots who stood against corrupt Douglas County Courts. -- It took us time to gather all the footage and pull it together. But it's like nothing you've ever seen in the courtroom!

The details about what happened here are on my post: Read Blog Post:http://callmegav.com/2015/03/patriots.. ... /callmegav

Numbers you can call:

Douglas County Non-Emergency Line: (509) 663-9911

Okanogan County Sheriff (holds political prisoners for Douglas): (509) 422-7200Douglas County Sheriff: (509) 884-0941

Douglas County prosecutor Steve Clem: (509) 745-8535

Douglas County Commissioners – Ken Stanton, Dale Snyder, Steve Jenkins: (509) 745-8537

(Note that the time index on the main camera is about an hour ahead.)

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:11 pm

I skipped ahead to where the judge came in. abut the 3:40 mark. I can't believe how much she took before the guy was removed from the courtroom. I didn't watch it to the end yet. Maybe later.

oh yeah. this guy is following flatcap's history.

mmmirele

Gavin Seim

Post by mmmirele » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm

That was more like the People's Court of Anarchy.

Family Liberty Patriot

Gavin Seim

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm

This is why a usurper remains in the White House.And here I thought it was because he got clear majorities of the popular vote and of the electoral college vote, twice.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Dolly

Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Barnzibul

Gavin Seim

Post by Barnzibul » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm

This is why a usurper remains in the White House.

And here I thought it was because he got clear majorities of the popular vote and of the electoral college vote, twice.

"My side didn't win the election, therefore treason usurper voter fraud mob rule."

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Gavin Seim

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 pm

His work is really good. too bad he's nutz

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

RoadScholar

Gavin Seim

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:41 am

His work is really good. too bad he's nutz

Guess that makes Gavin the Tom Cruise of Photography!
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 am

Grifting:

Note this donation:

$50

Sheriff Gjesdal

20 hours ago

We may not agree on the issues, but I do not want to see your family experience any hardship as we work through this. Very Respectfully, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal

:-?

crazy site:

Gavin Seim was arrested by the lawless Sheriff of Douglas County, Harvey Gjesdal.

https://thereaganwing.wordpress.com/201 ... -arrested/

news site:

As the deputies were attempting to handcuff Gavin Seim, Shasteen’s supporters began coming to the front of the courtroom, apparently in an effort to interfere with the arrest.

The sheriff and two deputies had to hold them back as they pressed to within a few feet of the front of the courtroom, Gjesdal said.

“They also tried to block the arresting deputies as they attempted to leave the courtroom,” he said.

Grant Seim allegedly came to the front of the courtroom and began arguing with sheriff’s officials.

The judge ordered that persons who were being disruptive would have to remain in the seating area and maintain courtroom decorum or leave. Grant Seim said he would not calm down or leave, Gjesdal said.

He allegedly sat down on the floor and told the sheriff he wanted to be arrested. He was arrested by East Wenatchee Police Department officers who were on scene to assist and booked for interfering with court and disorderly conduct.

more:

http://www.omakchronicle.com/news/2015/ ... courtroom/

crooks & liars:

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/01/washi ... r-arrested

Sheriff might as well have lit a match to that $50.

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 am

from facebook:

Gavin Seim for Liberty

1 hr · Edited ·

Share and GET THIS OUT. - Friday, 03/6/15.

Liberty rally today at the Foley Federal Building in Spokane WA, 11AM. The feds are NOT happy that patriots are standing up to them and their abuse of liberty in Washington. Reports indicate that they are gearing up, blocking comms and gearing up.

3% leader Mike Vadnerbough, who was coming from across the country has been prevented from catching his flight. A lawless federal judge named Rosanna Malouf Peterson issued a court order, amending the law and banning weapons from Federal property like courthouses and post offices in the area (rather than just inside buildings). You can see that order here: http://1.usa.gov/1wZHbuZ

You can also find an event page for the event here:

Patriots are not looking for a fight. They are coming for principle and peace. Government on the other hand is not. Come calm and resolved. If you bring weapons be careful where you go.

Lets get boots on ground today in Spokane. There is peace in numbers. There is peace in bold liberty. Come calm and send a message that we will stand and that our rights are not open for negotiation by lawless tyrants.

Officers. Uphold your oaths. Americans, stand firm for your children's liberty. Law is the not the government. Law is liberty, the people and the Constitution that we laid on goverment.

Principle, Peace, Prayer, Liberty.

-- Gav

check out that court order.

We all know Gavin Seim and his pals are having the exact opposite effect that they desire.

BTW, when I clicked over to that other facebook per Seim's instructions, I see Walt Fitzpatrick's old friend, Kit Lange, all over it.

And then I followed to her own facebook and see this posted:

Kit Lange Carroll

9 hrs ·

Right now there is a full-on disruption operation going on behind the scenes. Just today, the following has occurred:

- Mike Vanderboegh was refused a boarding pass at Atlanta (this was the second time he was screwed by the airline today). After pushing him to the back of the line several times, they stated that he was within 45 minutes of takeoff and therefore would not be issued a boarding pass. His ticket was rendered invalid. They also told him that was the last flight of the night. Oddly enough, no matter what we tried, we couldn't get him a flight to Seattle until after the rally. Nothing was available anywhere in the region that would get him here on time. He then was stranded in Atlanta for a while because suddenly no rental car company would allow me to pay for a car for him, even though I had just done it hours before. They claimed the policy had just changed.

- Comms between leadership have been spotty and even nonexistent. Phone calls are being jammed or blocked. We have ways around this, however, and critical information is still getting through.

- Federal agent presence is ramping up at the courthouse.

- A federal judge "amended" the law to include the grounds and not just the building. This means that not only are they planning to play hardball, but they also knew that Anthony was legal when they arrested him.

- Signs are being posted at the courthouse saying "no guns allowed" in preparation for our visit. The signs were immediately removed by the exact same people who put them up.

- We have learned that several people chose to speak to the feds voluntarily again and at length in the last few days, answering questions regarding movement strength, training level, and capability.

- Anthony was contacted by DHS today. They claimed that they are "on our side" and they don't want anyone to get hurt. Naturally they wanted to know all about our plans. Anthony told them not to engage the crowd; we will handle our own. Anthony also told him that if he wanted to help set a peaceful tempo then he should come outside with Anthony's guns and give them back.

Tomorrow is a big day. It is absolutely critical that you understand that this is not going to be a joyride. Keep your head cool and your conduct impeccable.

We are in the right. I'm sure that some of you are scared. This is not a small thing we are doing. But remember this: WE ARE IN THE RIGHT. We are free men and we must remain so. We will be peaceful and principled. We will be resolute.

Tonight, hug your kids and kiss your spouse. Get some sleep.

Tomorrow, we stand for liberty.

We will not comply.

I believe Anthony is Anthony Bosworth, who was arrested a week or so ago at the federal building in Spokane for open carrying.

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:49 am

Yep. the rally is about Anthony.

Gun rights protesters plan rally outside Foley courthouse Friday

Kip Hill The Spokesman-Review

March 5, 2015 3:22 p.m. - Updated: 3:40 p.m.

Gun rights activists from across the nation have announced their intentions to demonstrate in front of the Thomas S. Foley U.S. Courthouse Friday in support of an Iraq War veteran arrested for possessing an assault rifle there about a week ago.

Anthony Bosworth was taken into custody and has told conservative talk radio stations he was held for several hours Feb. 25. A video of the encounter, posted on YouTube, shows federal agents confiscating Bosworth’s AK-47 rifle and 9mm sidearm. Bosworth, part of a group that protested Washington’s new background check law at a rally in Olympia earlier this year, was cited and released after Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich appeared at the federal courthouse.

In advance of Friday’s planned protest, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Eastern Washington issued a news release today notifying the public about a recent rule change on courthouse property. A general order, signed by Chief U.S. District Court Judge Rosanna Malouf Peterson on Monday, extends a firearms ban at the courthouse to the grounds surrounding the courthouse and adjacent U.S. Post Office.

remainder:

http://m.spokesman.com/stories/2015/mar ... ey-courth/

How are they gonna handle that court order?

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:37 pm

So it's begun:

Gavin Seim for Liberty

Patriots are on ground at the Spokane Federal courthouse. They have peacefully defied the lawless gun restrictions. The Feds are staying back.

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:42 pm

They are defying the judge's order. One reporter estimates about 70 protestors, most with guns and/or snakey flags.

There are a bunch of tweets here. Most with photos. You gotta scroll with they slidebar:

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/g ... e/31653838

mimi

Gavin Seim

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Jeff Humphrey @JeffKXLY4 · 19m 19 minutes ago

Protestors are now claiming victory and say the fact they were not arrested proves court's order is illegal. #kxly

realist

Gavin Seim

Post by realist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:50 pm

The Feds are staying back.

Why the hell issue an order they either can't or won't or had no intention to enforce?

](*,)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Gavin Seim

Post by SueDB » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Feds screw the Bundy Pooch again.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Suranis

Gavin Seim

Post by Suranis » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Yeah sorry. There's a time to play it cool and there's a time for hardball. Open defiance of a court order erodes the concept of rule of law, and tell these morons that they can do whatever they like and can ignore any law they like as long as they show up armed.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

kate520

Gavin Seim

Post by kate520 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Discretion is now frowned upon? Whatever the Feds do, is never right. Confronting them would have been a bigger mistake, IMHO. That brings all the Bundy campers and their guns, too, for a fight.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”