Gavin Seim

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Kriselda Gray wrote:
Flatpointhigh wrote: the sin of Sodom was actually unkindness.
Ok, maybe the act of "sodomy" was misnamed because it certainly doesn't mean "unkindness." It doesn't change the fact that the word refers to a specific sexual act - one which, shamefully, is too often non-consensual within our prisons.
Ezekiel 16:49 49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom: pride, fulness of bread, and careless ease was in her and in her daughters; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

The drunks of Sodom were showing inhospitality to Lot's guests by calling them out.
Yeah, I got that. What I was trying to point out is that regardless of whatever it was Sodom did to piss God off, the term "sodomy" means anal sex. Maybe it's unfair and Sodom didnot deserve to have the act named for it, but that's how the language has evolved, and that's what the word means today's . So when someone makes a reference to sodomy in prisons, they AREN'T taking about basic unkindness. They're talking about anal sex, and in the prison context, it is far too often forced, making it anal rape - and rape of any kind should never be a joke.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Kriselda Gray wrote:
Flatpointhigh wrote:
Kriselda Gray wrote:
Ok, maybe the act of "sodomy" was misnamed because it certainly doesn't mean "unkindness." It doesn't change the fact that the word refers to a specific sexual act - one which, shamefully, is too often non-consensual within our prisons.
Ezekiel 16:49 49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom: pride, fulness of bread, and careless ease was in her and in her daughters; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

The drunks of Sodom were showing inhospitality to Lot's guests by calling them out.
Yeah, I got that. What I was trying to point out is that regardless of whatever it was Sodom did to piss God off, the term "sodomy" means anal sex. Maybe it's unfair and Sodom didnot deserve to have the act named for it, but that's how the language has evolved, and that's what the word means today's . So when someone makes a reference to sodomy in prisons, they AREN'T taking about basic unkindness. They're talking about anal sex, and in the prison context, it is far too often forced, making it anal rape - and rape of any kind should never be a joke.
completely agree - they should be struck with severe dysentery instead

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

That passage from Ezekiel made me think of a Republican paradise. This translation pretty much nails it down:
New Living Translation
Sodom's sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

On FB-
Gavin Seim for Liberty
12 hrs ·
I'm planning a ROAD TOUR across the States. Let's talk about bypassing lawless goverment, restoring liberty and FREEING THE PATRIOTS! We need to REPENT, UNITE and ORGANIZE. That means YOU.

God will provide. -- Hosts simply need to provide a venue indoors or out and gather as many as they can who are WILLING TO RISE.

To host an event EMAIL: gavinforliberty@gmail.com with your city and roughly how many people you think you can gather. The more the better. We need to start a tidal wave. -- Gav
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

realist

Post by realist »

Volkonski wrote:On FB-
Gavin Seim for Liberty
12 hrs ·
I'm planning a ROAD TOUR across the States. Let's talk about bypassing lawless goverment, restoring liberty and FREEING THE PATRIOTS! We need to REPENT, UNITE and ORGANIZE. That means YOU.

God will provide. -- Hosts simply need to provide a venue indoors or out and gather as many as they can who are WILLING TO RISE.

To host an event EMAIL: gavinforliberty@gmail.com with your city and roughly how many people you think you can gather. The more the better. We need to start a tidal wave. -- Gav
I am fairly certain that his "God will provide" statement means he'll be passing the hat or that those attending will be generous in their donations after listening to such a brilliant man tell them a bunch of bullshit.

Just another grift. :roll:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

realist wrote:
Volkonski wrote:On FB-
Gavin Seim for Liberty
12 hrs ·

I am fairly certain that his "God will provide" statement means he'll be passing the hat or that those attending will be generous in their donations after listening to such a brilliant man tell them a bunch of bullshit.

Just another grift. :roll:
It's another grift so that everyone can buy him a motor home. That way he as somewhere to sleep in between scams.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Gavin finally starts trying to attract an audience.

Monday, April 4 at 2 PM in PDT
Next Week · 45–59° Mostly Cloudy
Capitol Building Salem, OR
Kelli Stewart
9 hrs ·
A message from Gavin:
This is more of a public meeting than a rally. Bring chairs and come ready to learn about the next step in breaking the chains of slavery.
Bet he get almost a dozen people. ;)

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Volkonski wrote:
Kelli Stewart
9 hrs ·
A message from Gavin:
This is more of a public meeting than a rally. Bring chairs and come ready to learn about the next step in breaking the chains of slavery.
Bet he get almost a dozen people. ;)
A public meeting? Was the Denny's dining room already booked?

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

The Capitol Building is in a mall that includes a lot of state offices. He'll get at least some folks looking who aren't necessarily buying during their break time. There was a long stretch of time when I got to see a lot of that.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Gavin's April 4th event in Salem now shows 78 people going. A lot of the now familiar names among those 78. Don't these folk have jobs? ;)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Gavin Seim for Liberty I reaffirm my open invite to officers that has not once been taken up. Coffee on me. Let's talk about law and real solutions.
Like · Reply · 9 · March 28 at 3:56pm

Michael Zallar
Michael Zallar How long ago was the first invitation? I'm SURE there are "law enforcement" that read your work. I am surprised that nobody has approached you.
Like · Reply · 1 · March 28 at 4:10pm

Michael Zallar
Michael Zallar ....on your invitation, I mean.
Like · Reply · 1 · March 28 at 4:11pm
:lol:

spiduh

Post by spiduh »

Someone tweeted an anagram for Gavin Seim and now I can't get it out of my head anytime I see his name. Vegetarian sinner.

Am veg, I sin.
“If they kill me, grab my phone.” –Ammon Bundy (Reuters)
"Yes, I Did Turn the Flying Monkeys Loose!" -Anna von Reitz (FB)
"I 'Self Identify' as a female" -Jon Ritzheimer (FB)

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Volkonski wrote:

Gavin's April 4th event in Salem now shows 78 people going. A lot of the now familiar names among those 78. Don't these folk have jobs? ;)
April 4th is a Monday... Normal folks have jobs. These folks, who knows?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

SueDB wrote:
Volkonski wrote:

April 4th is a Monday... Normal folks have jobs. These folks, who knows?
Pay attention people. It was clearly stated in this post the other day are people are to take time off work for this event. And why wouldn't they? It's a lecture by Gavin. This is important!
sara.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: A public meeting? Was the Denny's dining room already booked?
They expect you to order food and drinks, the fucking fascists.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:
Sugar Magnolia wrote: A public meeting? Was the Denny's dining room already booked?
They expect you to order food and drinks, the fucking fascists.
They get pissed when all they keep shuffling in is ice water and then get stiffed.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Kelli Stewart
9 hrs ·
A message from Gavin:
Gavin Seim for Liberty
12 hrs ·
I'm planning a ROAD TOUR across the States. Let's talk about bypassing lawless goverment, restoring liberty and FREEING THE PATRIOTS!
Freedom is Slavery.

Ignorance is Strength.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

RoadScholar wrote:
Kelli Stewart
9 hrs ·
A message from Gavin:
Gavin Seim for Liberty
12 hrs ·
I'm planning a ROAD TOUR across the States. Let's talk about bypassing lawless goverment, restoring liberty and FREEING THE PATRIOTS!
Freedom is Slavery.

Ignorance is Strength.
If he was a real Sov Cit instead of a crying wanna-be, he'd drive over the nation's highways without a driver's license, insurance, registration, or valid plates/tags. :doh: :doh:

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

As noted on the Bundy Oregon thread, the Seim event will be indoors in Salem on Monday which is fortuitous, I suppose, in that we won't have to look at it, AND it's forecasted to be another rainy day (after some very nice Spring weather that will last through Sunday). So hopefully, the crowd will scurry to and from their little insane-athon and not bother decent society too much before or after.

:dance:

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Be nice if'n we had BOTG fer this'un. :smoking:
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

:nooo:

There was a day when I would have. I went to many protests down on the Capitol Mall where I also worked. And I had parking underground right there on the mall. But those were better days with better lungs and parking in that whole part of town is a bitch during the work week. Now, with Capitol protests, you could move in and out if the BS or the crowds got to be too much. I don't know that I could sit in a room full of these idiots with my Asperger's for very long without going nuts or opening my mouth or both, assuming I found parking near enough. And I'd be lousy with minutes. I wish Zeke was still in this part of the world.

It is irritating that the City of Salem, apparently, is renting this location to the seditious bunch of lowlifes, though. I wonder if the Statesman Urinal has been made aware of this important news story. :think:
Edit: I did send an email to the above newspaper and the local PD, which might get some attention.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Simple solution Pluto, send your strawman.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Simple solution Pluto, send your strawman.
I traded him in on a snowman...whut melted. :cry:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Gavin Seim for Liberty
April 1 at 11:00pm ·
We're on the road. Let's do this America. ‪#‎LibertyRevolution‬ tour.
If we're not scheduled for your area and you want to host an event email gavinforliberty@ gmail.com. No speaking fee. It's time to ‪#‎freethepatriots‬.

https://www.facebook.com/callmegav/?fref=ts

Let's see, trailer, bicycle, cooler, car top carrier, looks more like a camping vacation than a revolution. ;)

People keep asking for his schedule of events but he doesn't reply. Gavin has no marketing savvy.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Simple solution Pluto, send your strawmandog.
fify

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”