EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE Change Password thread please. (that's a link)
If we really have compromised passwords, I need to know so I can take action.
As always, you can dismiss this message by clicking the little X (hover your mouse over the far right).

Gavin Seim

pipistrelle

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:07 am
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:54 pm
scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:41 pm WTF is this nonsense from Gav? Grifters gonna grift I suppose.
Capture.JPG
What site is that?
YT. The link is in his description on his latest post. Just goes back to his YT channel - whatever.
Tanks. I didn’t know you could charge for content like Patreon. Lol at idea of paying for Gavin’s.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:59 pm It's worth noting that Gavin became a covid denier not because he's smarter than the average bear, but because he's contrarian who'd find a way to bitch if the national weather service said the sun was going to come up in the east tomorrow. It's one thing to bitch and moan about auto tag fees at the court house and quite another to help convince gullibles that there's no reason to take covid precautions.

In a sort of comic/tragic irony Seim's denial has come back to bite him in the butt. Now that the Mexican economy has covid tanked all around him and nobody can afford his photographic sh*t or his fancy coffee to him it has to be somebody else's fault.

Who? Who else. . .the powers that be. The same folks who have been telling the deniers to mask up, social distance and wash their hands for the last 10 months?
Quite sure his business failures are not due to just his lack of business acumen, but his general lack of any kind of sense at all. I don't know if his COVID denial/anti-masking will ultimately kill Blu Covid, but if it does, good. I would wish this upon pandemic deniers everywhere as well.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:13 pm
arayder wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:59 pm It's worth noting that Gavin became a covid denier not because he's smarter than the average bear, but because he's contrarian who'd find a way to bitch if the national weather service said the sun was going to come up in the east tomorrow. It's one thing to bitch and moan about auto tag fees at the court house and quite another to help convince gullibles that there's no reason to take covid precautions.

In a sort of comic/tragic irony Seim's denial has come back to bite him in the butt. Now that the Mexican economy has covid tanked all around him and nobody can afford his photographic sh*t or his fancy coffee to him it has to be somebody else's fault.

Who? Who else. . .the powers that be. The same folks who have been telling the deniers to mask up, social distance and wash their hands for the last 10 months?
Quite sure his business failures are not due to just his lack of business acumen, but his general lack of any kind of sense at all. I don't know if his COVID denial/anti-masking will ultimately kill Blu Covid, but if it does, good. I would wish this upon pandemic deniers everywhere as well.
I am sure there are businesses run by covid deniers that mask up and social distance just to make their customers feel safer.

But Gavin acts like the owners of a restaurant my wife and I visited in Tombstone Arizona who insisted on burdening the customers with their politics. Their menu was peppered with far right wing political messages and customers were asked to contribute to a local militia. At one point my wife and I had to tell the owners "we're just there for some eggs. . .thank you very much."

jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:05 pm There are a lot of weird pics of women on his Seim Effects IG. I hadn't ever looked at it before - just his Gavin Seim page. Do not click below if you do not want to see Casondra's bare ass. His photography IG with lots of creepy pics is here. https://www.instagram.com/seimeffects/?hl=en
► Show Spoiler
WTF?! Somehow I missed this post! My God!

I was going back looking for some old posts when I came across this. How in the HELL does he justify THIS with his "Faith"?

:twisted:

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:49 pm
scirreeve wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:05 pm There are a lot of weird pics of women on his Seim Effects IG. I hadn't ever looked at it before - just his Gavin Seim page. Do not click below if you do not want to see Casondra's bare ass. His photography IG with lots of creepy pics is here. https://www.instagram.com/seimeffects/?hl=en
► Show Spoiler

I was going back looking for some old posts when I came across this. How in the HELL does he justify THIS with his "Faith"?

I don't know about the faith part, but my question is how he can justify calling himself a photographer.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Resume18 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:11 pm
► Show Spoiler

I don't know about the faith part, but my question is how he can justify calling himself a photographer.
I may know a bit of the faith part. He is taking photos that he knows men (or some women) will look at lustfully. But in Matthew 5, Jesus says that if you look at another woman lustfully, you are committing adultery. Gavin would argue that he is not looking lustfully (I have my suspicions there) and that he is not responsible for other's reactions, but this ignores Paul's warning in 1 Corinthians 8, "Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak," :snippity: "So this weak brother or sister, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. When you sin against them in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ."

The "my freedoms" crowd has always annoyed me when they talked about being Uber-Christians then claim freedom means it does not matter if their actions cause others to stumble because were are only responsible for ourselves and those who falter are just weak. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

► Show Spoiler

I'm sure it's not about Faith for him; like practically everything else in his life I'm sure it's spawned by his ever incredible increasing amount of narcissism. It's amazing that flaco can hold up that monster cabeza. Mendigo Gringo COCHINO!

jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Northland10 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:32 pm

I may know a bit of the faith part. He is taking photos that he knows men (or some women) will look at lustfully. But in Matthew 5, Jesus says that if you look at another woman lustfully, you are committing adultery. Gavin would argue that he is not looking lustfully (I have my suspicions there) and that he is not responsible for other's reactions, but this ignores Paul's warning in 1 Corinthians 8, "Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak," :snippity: "So this weak brother or sister, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. When you sin against them in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ."

The "my freedoms" crowd has always annoyed me when they talked about being Uber-Christians then claim freedom means it does not matter if their actions cause others to stumble because were are only responsible for ourselves and those who falter are just weak. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
Precisely! Well said.

jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

...furthering your point, (and my earlier point from weeks ago), people see this activity and think that all of us "Bible Thumpers" are like this. We are not. It's sadistic pricks like this that end up as material on Simpson's Episodes. No wonder.

¡Qué verguenza!

I can't believe I tried to ever defend this Family! I knew that they were a few fries short of a happy meal, but this is just straight up, in your face, unadulterated bullshit eminating from these people!

I wouldn't have blamed you people for tearing me a new one with my initial posts on these people.

[Here's my initial post on this thread and indeed in this forum:]

The "lies" being told about them can't hold a candle to the truth! It's a sad fact that some of the things being said about the Slime Family aren't nearly as bad as the truth! They're Effing hypocrites!

Imbéciles! ¡Lárgate de Mexico!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

arayder

Post by arayder »

So who's surprised? Gavin is the guy who youtubed his family's trip to a sex motel and dresses his wife up like a hooker for photo shots. He's taken a few non-pinup pictures of locals and their environments which at least had some interesting subject matter. What he's showing now makes him look like a perv.

As nearly as I can tell he's trying to show prospective photographic supply customers they can "be like Gavin". It may work, but how many carrot polishing 14 year-olds would buy his stuff? I don't see why he doesn't get into advertising by offering to "make you and/or your business look good". He took a stab at it with the ad he did for his dentist. Was it too much work for the boy?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:43 pm I can't believe I tried to ever defend this Family! I knew that they were a few fries short of a happy meal, but this is just straight up, in your face, unadulterated bullshit eminating from these people!

I wouldn't have blamed you people for tearing me a new one with my initial posts on these people.
Luckily, we have enough people who want to engage so often we start with doubts but wait and see where a newbie goes with it after some responses from the boogle. We are also required to not insult or flame other members even newbies (this rule gets stomped on from time to time due to passions).

Our ability to see through the Seims and others partly due to the years many of us have been following Gavin and others of the ilk (or elk). Some of us were already following what was later named Poots before we joined here and most were attracted by our following of Birthers and later, SovCits.

In all honesty, I would prefer Gavin to change his ways but I have extremely low confidence that would happen.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

arayder wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:31 pm As nearly as I can tell he's trying to show prospective photographic supply customers they can "be like Gavin". It may work, but how many carrot polishing 14 year-olds would buy his stuff? I don't see why he doesn't get into advertising by offering to "make you and/or your business look good". He took a stab at it with the ad he did for his dentist. Was it too much work for the boy?
Selling a product or service to an actual client requires you to make yourself open to correction and a wild variety of requests by the customer. It is much like working for a boss. This is not a character trait I have seen in Gavin.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav has the madz about COVID restrictions (but he will comply).
Blu Coffee Tequisquiapan is in Tequisquiapan.
9h
By arbitrary regulations, we are required to close at 10 and on Sunday we can only offer takeaway. 🥺 If we don't, gunmen come and threaten the baristas 🙄 But Fati still has this cute tree. ❤️💕🎁 Come see us 💋

jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Northland10 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:19 pm
jadedmonk wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:43 pm I can't believe I tried to ever defend this Family! I knew that they were a few fries short of a happy meal, but this is just straight up, in your face, unadulterated bullshit eminating from these people!

Luckily, we have enough people who want to engage so often we start with doubts but wait and see where a newbie goes with it after some responses from the boogle. We are also required to not insult or flame other members even newbies (this rule gets stomped on from time to time due to passions).

Our ability to see through the Seims and others partly due to the years many of us have been following Gavin and others of the ilk (or elk). Some of us were already following what was later named Poots before we joined here and most were attracted by our following of Birthers and later, SovCits.

In all honesty, I would prefer Gavin to change his ways but I have extremely low confidence that would happen.
Fair enough. If someone came on this thread with a statement like I initially did with the dirt I've dug up on this hypocrite and his connections, I'd be pissed. I wouldn't respond initially, I'd watch and see as well; but it wouldn't be easy.

I've spent a lot of time digging into people over the years. I used to give low-key lectures warning people about popular clowns:
Like... so-called religious leaders, conservatives, & conspiracy theorist shills, (i.e. Alex Jones, Pat Robertson, David Icke, Jesse Ventura, the Bundys, Mike Adams, Henry Makow, Art Bell & George Noory, Matt Drudge, the NRA, Jordan Maxwell, Rush Limbaugh, Luke Rudkowski, the Jonathan Birch Society, Oath Keepers, Benjamin Fulford, Qanon, Robert Schuler, John Hagee, etc.), before I got fed up with it. I didn't get fed up with the people listening to the lectures, I got fed up with the amount of dirt there is out there. It's so hard to find people with scruples anymore. You dig into enough people long enough (I started around '96) that it wears on you after awhile. It's kind of how a lot of cops get jaded after seeing practically the worst of humanity almost exclusively for a prolonged period of time.

When I first heard about Gavin (somewhere around... 2013(?), my initial reaction was that he was just another conservative who had discovered that something was rotten in the state of Denmark and who was trying to make a living off of it. Guys like that are a dime are a dozen. I figured, "whatever, another one" and didn't think much more about him at the time.

But recent personal encounters with people I know in RL with this poser forced me to make me take a closer, harder look. Again, I didn't think it was still worth much more than a second glance.

As I've said more recently on this thread, I've kept digging. I know an awful lot about these people now, deep shit that isn't exactly something you can pull up without getting your hands a little dirty... But what gets me is that I thought that Gabby was smarter than to publish such pictures. It contradicts the character he's trying to play; therefore my surprise, and anger at not knowing about such a thing before.

I don't typically use main-stream sources of information when I'm digging up info on people, as it tends to be rather limiting. I suppose that I've learned, more from this forum than anywhere of late, that dismissing the information on the surface isn't always wise course of action for me. This is the second time that such highly relevant & revealing social media data has been posted on here that I was completely unaware of.

Regardless, I won't even discuss what I've dug up on this ...person. It goes far beyond anything my source shared, but he warned me that he suspected that Gavin & Company had a much darker side as well, even though I initially brushed it off as beyond the scope of Gavin's brain power which is severely limited by his ego. I think Arayder was hinting at this darker side of snaggletooth awhile back.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was skeptical about you Jade when you first joined. Thought you might be a Gav apologist. I was wrong and love your posts.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin, like many other poots, uses his personal interpretation of the law and religion as a way of escaping accountability. As I have said before Seim thinks God exists solely to secure his rights, as he sees them. And his "I know the law better than you" rants really mean the person on the receiving end is expected to accept that Gavvy can do as he pleases and answer to on one.

It's no wonder that Seim lectures judges, cops and even restauranteurs who won't let his non-paying family use their restrooms as public toilets. He even thinks he's entitled to pocket unspent campaign donations in direct violation of federal law.

Judging from jadedmonk's reports on the Seim family dynamics, I'd speculate that Gavin's momma, Sue, failed to give him the "the-world-doesn't-revolve-around-you" speech when he was three.

This coddled narcissist suffers a shock to his false self-image every time he meets the reality of a world where public health officials can tell him to clean up his act and cops can make him stop at a D.U.I. check point. Faced with such accountability Gavin goes nuts.

scirreeve

Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

Nope - not gonna look at 484 photos of anything.
Album Joanna and Daniel Wedding 09|12|20

Gavin Seim added 484 new photos.

It took a little longer because I wanted to do it right. Follow my work on the Seim page
🥰😍😎🤓
Me tomó un poco más de tiempo porque quería hacerlo bien. Siga mi trabajo en la página Seim

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:54 am Nope - not gonna look at 484 photos of anything.
Album Joanna and Daniel Wedding 09|12|20

Gavin Seim added 484 new photos.

It took a little longer because I wanted to do it right. Follow my work on the Seim page
🥰😍😎🤓
Me tomó un poco más de tiempo porque quería hacerlo bien. Siga mi trabajo en la página Seim
Pure Seim. It took 76 days to get the wedding photos out.

jadedmonk

Gavin Seim

Post by jadedmonk »

Gavin posted a new video Friday (December 11th)...

TheNewSaint

Gavin Seim

Post by TheNewSaint »

Five underaged-looking girls in revealing outfits and three mediocre scenery pictures. Yeah, that's Gavin all right.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Resume18

Gavin Seim

Post by Resume18 »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:23 am Gavin posted a new video Friday (December 11th)...

What the hell is this shit?

Baidn

Gavin Seim

Post by Baidn »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:23 am Gavin posted a new video Friday (December 11th)...

So he's really hoping that nailing that elusive registered sex offender/coffee aficionado overlap is going to be what finally propels him to new heights of business success I guess?

scirreeve

Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

Gav made another video yesterday. He says he will do this weekly. He just shows off his computer and then talks about James "Freeman" Springer's arrest and then shows some of Gav's cop stalking videos from 2013 or something. Really boring so I won't link to it - on his YT channel.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:44 pm Gav made another video yesterday. He says he will do this weekly. He just shows off his computer and then talks about James "Freeman" Springer's arrest and then shows some of Gav's cop stalking videos from 2013 or something. Really boring so I won't link to it - on his YT channel.
Watching this geek try to make himself into Springer's John The Baptist is almost as pathetic as watching him trying to explain away a video in which he tries to bait a cop by reaching into his pocket as if he had weapon there.

He says he was just nervous, but the fact is little Gavvy Poo Poo pulled this stunt in other videos. In one of his later videos he walks into a county court house and does everything he can to imply he's carrying a pistol, only to pull the what-makes-you-think-I'm-armed spiel.

My guess is he finally realized that pretending to be a draw away from doing a shooting or knifing was just too dangerous for him.

I ain't buying the story. The maybe-I'm-armed stunt was just Gavin's way of getting the cops nervous so he could pretend his message and personality was too much for them.

AnOwlCalledSage

Gavin Seim

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

arayder wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:50 pm My guess is he finally realized that pretending to be a draw away from doing a shooting or knifing was just too dangerous for him.
My guess is that he knows that "pretending to be armed whilst white" doesn't have any actual risk attached to it.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”