Gavin Seim

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3376

Post by Azastan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:58 am




User avatar
jmj
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:01 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3377

Post by jmj » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 am

arayder wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 am
I think she's married to Gavin's younger brother, Nathan, (I think that's his name) who has joined Seim in Mexico on at least a part time basis. It seems that Gavin and Nathan have been partners in a couple of artistic efforts over the years.

It's worth noting that Nathan doesn't seem to be any more industrious than his older brother.

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 31 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.
I thought Nathan's wife was "Ally" or something...



User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3378

Post by Azastan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 am

jmj wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 am


I thought Nathan's wife was "Ally" or something...
I'm a bit confused on who she is...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010558350710

She appears to have a brother, Nathanael Kingery:

https://www.facebook.com/nathanael.king ... f=mentions

But she's definitely involved with the Seims since she posts Ol' Gav's videos.



scirreeve
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3379

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 am

arayder wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 am
I think she's married to Gavin's younger brother, Nathan, (I think that's his name) who has joined Seim in Mexico on at least a part time basis. It seems that Gavin and Nathan have been partners in a couple of artistic efforts over the years.

It's worth noting that Nathan doesn't seem to be any more industrious than his older brother.

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 31 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.
Nathan's wife is Allie. There are 2 sisters that are friends of Allie's staying with them (Nathan and Allie) - on twitter some folks call them sister wives.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4150
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3380

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:44 am

That’s a terrible photo, especially for someone who claims to be a pro.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3381

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 am

Did she model American Gothic?


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3382

Post by arayder » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 am

Azastan wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 am
jmj wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 am


I thought Nathan's wife was "Ally" or something...
I'm a bit confused on who she is...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010558350710

She appears to have a brother, Nathanael Kingery:

https://www.facebook.com/nathanael.king ... f=mentions

But she's definitely involved with the Seims since she posts Ol' Gav's videos.
Sondra's sister? Looks like her.

I take back the thing about the pizza delivery. This would be too weird.

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 31 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3383

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 am

Nathan's wife is Allie. There are 2 sisters that are friends of Allie's staying with them (Nathan and Allie) - on twitter some folks call them sister wives.
No, that's not creepy. Nope. Not at all. :cantlook:



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3384

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:20 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 am
I take back the thing about the pizza delivery. This would be too weird.
Yeah.i think that is best not speculated about.



User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3385

Post by Azastan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:18 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 am
Did she model American Gothic?
I will just leave you with my thoughts when I looked at the page:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


I still don't know how this person is related to the Seims. I'm not sure that this is even Ms Kingery's page, although there's a link with the Seims somehow.



User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 11551
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3386

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:49 pm

At the Polka Dot Dress page, there are comments

Very nice Stephanie!!!
Beautiful Stephanie!

I think the page belongs to Stephanie Kingery
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011068031796

She has posts that include Nathan and Allie Seim.

Gavin recently posted (I did not look through 332 photos)

Gavin Seim added 332 new photos — with Victoria Seim and Neil Seim at Washington.
22 hrs ·
Neil And Tori's finished wedding photos. Sorry, it took so long. It's an exile thing. Thanks to Cody Fisher for being my 2nd shooter.


The PolkaDot Dress is with Elisabeth Kingery.
October 6, 2017 ·
Sister of the Bride dress. This is what I made especially to wear to the wedding of my sister, Victoria Seim. Photos courtesy of Nathanael Kingery


Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4150
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3387

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Exile?

The Seims look alike.



scirreeve
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3388

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Ah ha - I knew Joanna and Stephanie were living with Nathan and Allie Seim in Mexico but did not realize they were Neil Seim's wife's sisters.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2236
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3389

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:52 pm
Exile?
shorthand for 'laziness'



User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 4415
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Gavin Seim

#3390

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Ain't none of them people wearing polka dots on the polka dot dress page.



Resume18
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3391

Post by Resume18 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Better for us this creepy cult family is Mexico's problem now. Sorry, we don't want 'em back.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3392

Post by arayder » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:23 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:56 pm
Ah ha - I knew Joanna and Stephanie were living with Nathan and Allie Seim in Mexico but did not realize they were Neil Seim's wife's sisters.
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:52 pm
The Seims look alike.
So much for genetic diversity. Was grandpa schizophrenic? Did uncle so and so have a "personality problem" starting in his 20's?

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 31 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2236
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3393

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:08 pm
Ain't none of them people wearing polka dots on the polka dot dress page.
that was my first oddservation also. :-D



User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3394

Post by Azastan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:49 pm
At the Polka Dot Dress page, there are comments

Very nice Stephanie!!!
Beautiful Stephanie!

I think the page belongs to Stephanie Kingery
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011068031796

She has posts that include Nathan and Allie Seim.
Yes, I had edited my original post because I saw that and didn't have time before I left for work to sit down and figure it out.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3395

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 am

Gavin takes the family to a water park*, puts it on Youtube and patreon and his subscribers don't seem to realize that he's living large with their money!

See my comment there:
Austin Rayder
Gavin, spare us the I-escaped-a-concentration-camp spiel. Obstructing a cop is a misdemeanor in WA & it's common knowledge the prosecutor wanted to reduce the charge. You had a chance to make a precedent setting 4th amendment argument over your cell phone. Instead of standing up & fighting for your rights you fled to Mexico where you pretend to be persecuted exile. You want your patreon subs to help pay for your ruse. You're no leader!
*


--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 33 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3396

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am

Well, that's an interesting frame grab: woman in swimsuit next to "I got wet in Mexico" sign. Gavin's slow side into ultra-softcore porn continues.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3397

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am
Well, that's an interesting frame grab: woman in swimsuit next to "I got wet in Mexico" sign. Gavin's slow side into ultra-softcore porn continues.
At several times during the Youtube Sondra, the Stepford Wife, is the model he trots out. Gavin's careful to point the camera at her boobs and she accommodates by shaking the thang. . .so it's pretty clear the director and the "actress" were working from the same script.

I am beginning to think Gavin is an over-compensator.

I wonder if a fear of authority is what drove him to his petty harassment of Grant County cops. I wonder if a fear of the courts is what drove him to act out in court and later flee to Mexico. And what's the thing he has about women that makes him treat them like sex objects?

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 33 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2236
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3398

Post by Whip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am
Well, that's an interesting frame grab: woman in swimsuit next to "I got wet in Mexico" sign. Gavin's slow side into ultra-softcore porn continues.
looks like an underage girl to me.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3399

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 am

Whip wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am
Well, that's an interesting frame grab: woman in swimsuit next to "I got wet in Mexico" sign. Gavin's slow side into ultra-softcore porn continues.
looks like an underage girl to me.
I hope nobody tells the water park and the Mexican authorities that there may be perv on the loose in ole Mexico!

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 33 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2236
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3400

Post by Whip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:10 am

arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 am
Whip wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am
Well, that's an interesting frame grab: woman in swimsuit next to "I got wet in Mexico" sign. Gavin's slow side into ultra-softcore porn continues.
looks like an underage girl to me.
I hope nobody tells the water park and the Mexican authorities that there may be perv on the loose in ole Mexico!

and then demand to see his phone.



Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”