Gavin Seim

Goblin Seimen
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3326

Post by Goblin Seimen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:18 am

They listed ownership 50/50 Parents/Slimes. Who knows whether Gav was actually paying any monthly payments or not. Parents own the studio and several vacant properties in the area. Yet don't own the house they live in. Go figure.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3327

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:39 am

Even if you're an idiot, c $85k buys a lot of vacation time in Mexico. Add a few more dollars and it might be enough for residency, hmmmm. Is he really going to jump ship? Now that is something he really needs pushing on. You will have the money Gav, make the move or STFU.


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3328

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am

I'm sure Gavin's share is 100% of whatever Gavin can get his hands on. In fact I'd make a large wager that he's locked his wife out of the family bank account, so she can't withdraw a couple grand and leave him. It's one way abusers like Gavin control their victims.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3329

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am
I'm sure Gavin's share is 100% of whatever Gavin can get his hands on. In fact I'd make a large wager that he's locked his wife out of the family bank account, so she can't withdraw a couple grand and leave him. It's one way abusers like Gavin control their victims.
Yeah, I got the pyschologically abusive husband vibe too.

---------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 25 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3848
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Gavin Seim

#3330

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am

arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am
I'm sure Gavin's share is 100% of whatever Gavin can get his hands on. In fact I'd make a large wager that he's locked his wife out of the family bank account, so she can't withdraw a couple grand and leave him. It's one way abusers like Gavin control their victims.
Yeah, I got the pyschologically abusive husband vibe too.
The only problem with us following Seim here on TFB is that having a thread named for him just feeds his already supersized ego.

In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim". It would be the cruelest thing we could do to him.


Remember that addressing John Smith's wife as "Mrs. John Smith" used to be perfectly correct, etiquette-wise, and sauce for the goose...



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3331

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am
In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim".
Strongly disagree. Gavin is the sovcit, not Sondra. Furthermore, this discussion should remain linked to Gavin's name for search engine indexing purposes.



User avatar
neeneko
Posts: 1269
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3332

Post by neeneko » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am
In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim". It would be the cruelest thing we could do to him.
:prettyplease:

Though for that, shouldn't we use her maiden name?



User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3021
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3333

Post by Azastan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:12 am

neeneko wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am
DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am
In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim". It would be the cruelest thing we could do to him.
:prettyplease:

Though for that, shouldn't we use her maiden name?
"Spouse of Sondra [fill in blank with her birth name]".



User avatar
realist
Posts: 34434
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#3334

Post by realist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:28 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am
DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am
In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim".
Strongly disagree. Gavin is the sovcit, not Sondra. Furthermore, this discussion should remain linked to Gavin's name for search engine indexing purposes.
:yeah:


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

Goblin Seimen
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3335

Post by Goblin Seimen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:36 am

I struggle with knowing I inflate his sense of self importance by the attention I give him. If what he's urging people to do wasn't so potentially damaging (resisting police does not usually end well) I might shut down just to try and deny him the attention he so desperately needs. But to be honest, it's just too much fun messing with him, he's so easily annoyed. And every time he shuts down my YouTube it just further reveals his true inner self to the world: a petty, vindictive, mean, self centered, useless, vengeful, arrogant, self righteous, pompous, asshole. The fact every single one of his business ventures has ended in failure gives me confidence he has a very dim future. So I don't worry too much about it.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3336

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:44 am

I want to see his Wikipedia article bite the dust. He’s far too insignificant to have one. His little political career is dead.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3337

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am
DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am
In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim".
Strongly disagree. Gavin is the sovcit, not Sondra. Furthermore, this discussion should remain linked to Gavin's name for search engine indexing purposes.
I agree. But, I think the suggestion was a joke .

Nevertheless, something is getting under Gavin's skin. He's frantic to paint himself as a victim so as to remain relevant in his subculture and he's trying hard to convince everybody his photography business is paying all the bills. And he's parading his wife around as if he's touting Mexico as a sort of male enhancement drug.

I think he knows he's painted himself in a corner.

---------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 25 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3338

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am

neeneko wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am
DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am
In light of his proprietary attitude toward his wife, and to get his name off this thread, I'd like to propose that this thread be renamed "Mr. Sondra Seim". It would be the cruelest thing we could do to him.
:prettyplease:

Though for that, shouldn't we use her maiden name?
If she is abused, all this could make it worse.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3339

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Goblin Seimen wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:36 am
I struggle with knowing I inflate his sense of self importance by the attention I give him. If what he's urging people to do wasn't so potentially damaging (resisting police does not usually end well) I might shut down just to try and deny him the attention he so desperately needs. But to be honest, it's just too much fun messing with him, he's so easily annoyed. And every time he shuts down my YouTube it just further reveals his true inner self to the world: a petty, vindictive, mean, self centered, useless, vengeful, arrogant, self righteous, pompous, asshole. The fact every single one of his business ventures has ended in failure gives me confidence he has a very dim future. So I don't worry too much about it.
You are right, Gavin will mess it up, if he hasn't already.

These gurus have a life cycle. If they don't do something stupid like blaming the folks they dupe when they get in trouble (a la Eldon Warman), or act like a sniveling coward upon arrest (a la Bobby Menard) then they most often simply fade from relevance once the rank and file realizes they haven't saved anyone or really done anything at all.

In Gavin's case he has to work overtime to make his flight to Mexico seem like a brilliant move since a good portion of the subculture has already branded him a little puss cake for running. With no means, other than the cell phone, to get in the faces of U.S. authorities this one trick pony has lost a couple of shoes.

Eventually his subs are going to realize all they're getting are useless rants, travel videos and chance to see Sondra shake her tits.

---------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 25 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3340

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Goblin Seimen wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:36 am
I struggle with knowing I inflate his sense of self importance by the attention I give him.
The work you do in exposing Gavin is well worth whatever ego boost he gets from it. This is a guy who thinks himself fit for public office, so it is a great service that you document what a mean, abusive, juvenile, dishonest little man he is. You're also pretty entertaining about it :thumbs:



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6733
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#3341

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:06 pm

arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm
In Gavin's case he has to work overtime to make his flight to Mexico seem like a brilliant move since a good portion of the subculture has already branded him a little puss cake for running. With no means, other than the cell phone, to get in the faces of U.S. authorities this one trick pony has lost a couple of shoes.
His no immigration law stance has also pushed away some of his followers. Despite their wish for an extreme libertarian world, their pro-freedom stance falls when it includes "tan people who talk funny."


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3848
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Gavin Seim

#3342

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Well then, I'm just going to take the opportunity in this thread to remind people that Gavin's previous attempt at a career was that of a ventriloquist square dance caller.

Gavin Seim. Ventriloquist square dance caller. Let's keep linking those sublimely ridiculous phrases.



User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 26224
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: Gavin Seim

#3343

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Wait, I thought he got a job walking on the beach squeezing farts out of dead seagulls. :confused:

Seagull squeezer. :-


The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3344

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 pm
Gavin's previous attempt at a career was that of a ventriloquist square dance caller.
Wow, really? Seems very out of character. To be a square dance caller or ventriloquist, you gave to be, y'know, fun. And work hard at it. And take constructive criticism. And be likable to the audience. And show up to venues on time.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3345

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Does Gavvy have his own FB thread but Ammo doesn’t?



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3346

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:06 pm
arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm
In Gavin's case he has to work overtime to make his flight to Mexico seem like a brilliant move since a good portion of the subculture has already branded him a little puss cake for running. With no means, other than the cell phone, to get in the faces of U.S. authorities this one trick pony has lost a couple of shoes.
His no immigration law stance has also pushed away some of his followers. Despite their wish for an extreme libertarian world, their pro-freedom stance falls when it includes "tan people who talk funny."
Plus he's got some bad blood going on with some of the Bundy folks. I am unclear on exactly who in that group he is at odds with and why. And he didn't help himself when he criticized some of Ernie Tertelge friends over some sort of doctrinal thing.

I swear this boy could argue with a rock.

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 25 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Gavin Seim

#3347

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:24 pm
Uninformed wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 pm
Gavin's house (co-owned by his parents) in Ephrata has been sold!
Per Redfin:

Jan 5, 2010: Sold for $212,050;
Mar 20, 2018: Listed at $180,000;
Apr 25, 2018: Sale pending;
Jun 4, 2018: Sold for $184,000.

So: $4k (~2%) over asking ... but $28.5k under the previous sale price.
And don't forget the commission for the real estate agent and the stamp tax, another approximately $12,000. So total loss on the property in 8 years of ownership was around $45,000, or approximately 20.8%.

While Ephrata is not the center of the universe, and while the market is nowhere near as hot as Seattle, it's still up. Per Zillow's median price database, the median home price in Grant County, when this property was purchased in 2010, was $133,000. The May 2018 median price was $167,700, an increase of 26.1%. Underperforming the market by 54 points in 8 years would be a career-ender at Global Capitalism HQ, the world-girdling financial behemoth I work for.

So once again, Seim touches something that turns to rancid shit. Even something as simple to profit in as real estate they bought on a once-in-a-lifetime dip in real estate prices following the 2008 housing bubble collapse.



Goblin Seimen
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3348

Post by Goblin Seimen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 pm

That price of 212,000 is wrong. The county recorded the original in 2010 sale at $152K which makes a lot more sense as this was post housing crash. Now starter homes are in high demand which is why he got over asking.



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Gavin Seim

#3349

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Goblin Seimen wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 pm
That price of 212,000 is wrong. The county recorded the original in 2010 sale at $152K which makes a lot more sense as this was post housing crash. Now starter homes are in high demand which is why he got over asking.
Thanks for the correction. That does make sense -- it was hard to imagine that even an idiot like Gavin could lose money buying and selling when he did, unless they completely destroyed the house, which could have happened with all those kids running around like wild creatures.



User avatar
arayder
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#3350

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:25 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm
bob wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:24 pm
Uninformed wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 pm
Gavin's house (co-owned by his parents) in Ephrata has been sold!
Per Redfin:

Jan 5, 2010: Sold for $212,050;
Mar 20, 2018: Listed at $180,000;
Apr 25, 2018: Sale pending;
Jun 4, 2018: Sold for $184,000.

So: $4k (~2%) over asking ... but $28.5k under the previous sale price.
And don't forget the commission for the real estate agent and the stamp tax, another approximately $12,000. So total loss on the property in 8 years of ownership was around $45,000, or approximately 20.8%.

While Ephrata is not the center of the universe, and while the market is nowhere near as hot as Seattle, it's still up. Per Zillow's median price database, the median home price in Grant County, when this property was purchased in 2010, was $133,000. The May 2018 median price was $167,700, an increase of 26.1%. Underperforming the market by 54 points in 8 years would be a career-ender at Global Capitalism HQ, the world-girdling financial behemoth I work for.

So once again, Seim touches something that turns to rancid shit. Even something as simple to profit in as real estate they bought on a once-in-a-lifetime dip in real estate prices following the 2008 housing bubble collapse.
I think it's worth pointing out that the $45,000 loss is a greater amount than Gavin could have been fined. In Washington obstructing the police is a gross misdemeanor punishable by up to 364 days in jail and a $5,000 fine. The scuttlebutt was that the court would have gone easy on Gavin if he'd just promised to quit harassing the police.

My guess is that over the years improvements, updates and repairs on the house got put to one side because Seim couldn't be bothered. When Gavin decided to flee the U.S. he didn't have the time, nor the means, to get the house ready for sale. Over the years instead of keeping the house up, making improvements and landscaping the yard Gain bought himself a bunch of toys, mainly vehicles, which wear out as opposed to a house which maintained should appreciate in value.

My guess is that he wasn't just running out over the court date, but was also leaving behind a sorry little business he didn't want to work on anymore than he wanted to improve the house. My guess is he was also running from a town that hated his guts. Judging from Gavin's many Youtubes in which he verbally assaulted everyone from the cops, to city clerks, to checkers at Walmart, to the FEMA ladies I'd guess he had a reputation as a smart mouthed little sh*t who could do with a good slapping.

I'd bet that one phrase Gavvy heard a lot was that of people standing behind somebody he was verbally abusing saying things like, "Don't do it, Bobby Joe! The little punk ain't worth it!"

A man would have grown his business, maintained his house, kept a good reputation and left something for his kids. And you can bet his little Stepford Wife didn't say diddle while her man pissed away a decade and thousands of dollars.

How does my analysis of you make you feel, Gavin?

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 25 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.



Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”