Gavin Seim

arayder

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by arayder » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm
Does the Seim family intend to live in a trailer park once their exile ends in a couple of months :?:
Why would we think Gavin has a plan? Like throwing a good baseball hitter the same pitch over and over and then being shocked that he hits it Seim showed the cops he was harassing the same move again and again, then was shocked when they were three steps ahead of him!

Duh?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 am

Gavin Seim for Liberty
10 hrs ·
It is going to be a great meeting this Saturday in Modesto, California at the Range Rights Symposium. Even our fanatical friends from the Center for Biological Diversity are going to be there. Thank you Kierán Suckling for the wonderful publicity you are giving us and for encouraging your followers to attend. Now those who call you their leader may hear some truth and realize that Human Life is more important than the "species".

Cant wait to see you all there!

Question of the Week: What religion is the Center for Biological Diversity and other extreme organization like them? - I will be answering this question at the Range Rights Symposium this Saturday.

Ammon Bundy

Gavin includes this link:

biologicaldiversity.org

http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/news ... 9-2018.php
Groups Rally for Public Lands, Protest Modesto 'Range Rights' Conference Featuring Ammon Bundy
Center for Biological Diversity

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:57 am

"Question of the Week: What religion is the Center for Biological Diversity and other extreme organization like them? - I will be answering this question at the Range Rights Symposium this Saturday."

If it weren't for logical fallacies, assumptions, leading questions and unfounded allegations these boys wouldn't have anything to say. I am continually amazed at just how smart Gavin and his like-minded friends think they are.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:35 pm
Does a house come with that ugly garage?
It's also right on the edge of the Ephrata airport. Which must be nice. (Also the airport in Spielberg's Always, Audrey Hepburn's last movie.)

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 am
Gavin Seim for Liberty
10 hrs ·
It is going to be a great meeting this Saturday in Modesto, California at the Range Rights Symposium. Even our fanatical friends from the Center for Biological Diversity are going to be there. Thank you Kierán Suckling for the wonderful publicity you are giving us and for encouraging your followers to attend. Now those who call you their leader may hear some truth and realize that Human Life is more important than the "species".

Question of the Week: What religion is the Center for Biological Diversity and other extreme organization like them? - I will be answering this question at the Range Rights Symposium this Saturday.

Ammon Bundy

Gavin includes this link:

biologicaldiversity.org

http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/news ... 9-2018.php
Groups Rally for Public Lands, Protest Modesto 'Range Rights' Conference Featuring Ammon Bundy
Center for Biological Diversity
Am I reading this correctly? Gavin is planning on attending a symposium in California this weekend?

I think he is going to have a hard time re-entering the US. Given his feelings about being a slave to the government, I doubt that he has a passport. I've heard that he never registered the births of his kids, so they don't have birth certificates, which means they probably don't have passports, either.

A passport is required to enter the US across a land border. If he shows up at the border, demanding that he and his family be allowed to enter the country without passports, he and his family will end up in holding cells for several days, while ICE tries to determine if they are, in fact, US citizens with the right to enter the country.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:05 pm

noblepa wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm
Am I reading this correctly? Gavin is planning on attending a symposium in California this weekend?

I think he is going to have a hard time re-entering the US. Given his feelings about being a slave to the government, I doubt that he has a passport. I've heard that he never registered the births of his kids, so they don't have birth certificates, which means they probably don't have passports, either.

A passport is required to enter the US across a land border. If he shows up at the border, demanding that he and his family be allowed to enter the country without passports, he and his family will end up in holding cells for several days, while ICE tries to determine if they are, in fact, US citizens with the right to enter the country.
My guess is that Liberty Boy is going to stay in Mexico.

This brings me to one of my regular themes regarding freemen, sovcits and the like: Despite their yammering about how free they are they have managed to put themselves in some remarkably restrictive positions. In reality they are less free than the rest of us.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:31 pm

It Doesn't seim :bored: to be written in the Slime's normal style. (Doesn't look like Kkelli's style either)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:03 pm

noblepa wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm
Its signed "Ammon Bundy", so I think the person going to Modesto is actually him. Gavin just copy-pasted it with no clarification.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:04 pm

OK, it looks like Gavin copy/pasted Ammon's text instead of sharing the post.

Ammon Bundy
12 hrs ·
Shared via AddThis
·

<snip the same link about Center for Biological Diversity>
https://www.facebook
.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10215042998964489&id=1115723640

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:09 pm

There is another Ammon Bundy page (public figure) with the same post This one is "signed" like Gavin's post
Ammon Bundy
12 hrs ·

Ammon Bundy

<snipped Center for Biological Diversity link>
.com/ammonbundy/posts/355073458335352

ETA: the same post "signed" by Ammon is at the Bundy Ranch page also
.com/bundyranch/posts/1672199499523518

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Maybe Ammon is being presented with the CBD's Rubber Dodo Award, for "those who have done the most to destroy wild places, species, and biological diversity."

To be fair to Ammon, it's a very deep field this year.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:28 pm

I wait with baited breath in the hopes we will all be informed of what religion the Center for Biological Diversity is.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm

arayder wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:28 pm
I wait with baited breath in the hopes we will all be informed of what religion the Center for Biological Diversity is.
Easy peasy: Evolution.

Followed by an explanation that evolution is no different dogmatically from any religion. :yawn:

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:55 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm
arayder wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:28 pm
Easy peasy: Evolution.

Followed by an explanation that evolution is no different dogmatically from any religion. :yawn:
So the Bundys phony up a religious belief system for an organization that doesn't have such and then the whole crew, including Gavin, ignore the fact that in the U.S. of freaking A dogging somebody based on their religion is considered tyrannical?

These guys piss me off.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Ammon is the complete package of ignorance, arrogance, and pomposity. All tied up in a balding, slightly tubby, nondescript, bland wrapper.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Why on earth is anyone giving a forum to Ammon Bundy? What does he have to say about land usage except "MINE! MINE! MINE!" and "NO! I DON'T WANNA!" Who thought it was a good idea to rent a meeting space, and opened it to the kind of people the Bundys attract? Who thought that anything productive would come out of this? Besides, we are all very familiar with Mr. Bundy's opinions, have been bombarded with stories about him while we were trying to watch the grownup news.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:00 pm

The Slime using his normal impeccable logic to encourage people to confront LE:

"Blue lives DON'T MATTER. Because there are no blue lives!

All people have the same rights, yet #BlueISIS is not a soul, it is a faction. When a person dawns a uniform of faction to commit crimes against others, they forfeit the right to demand that those they molest should not meet force with force. No costume can ever change that."

I wonder if he realises this can be read to apply to the Mexican police.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:01 pm

#ISISAzul

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 pm
Why on earth is anyone giving a forum to Ammon Bundy? What does he have to say about land usage except "MINE! MINE! MINE!" and "NO! I DON'T WANNA!" Who thought it was a good idea to rent a meeting space, and opened it to the kind of people the Bundys attract? Who thought that anything productive would come out of this? Besides, we are all very familiar with Mr. Bundy's opinions, have been bombarded with stories about him while we were trying to watch the grownup news.
It seems to me that they are going to "rally" outside the Agriculture Pavilion at Modesto Junior College. So there is no sponsorship involved. It might end up being a really rag tag thing.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 pm

arayder wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 pm
It seems to me that they are going to "rally" outside the Agriculture Pavilion at Modesto Junior College. So there is no sponsorship involved. It might end up being a really rag tag thing.
So . . . like their big march on Washington where a dozen showed up?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:41 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 pm

So . . . like their big march on Washington where a dozen showed up?
That was sad. Just pathetic.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:56 pm

arayder wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 pm
:snippity:
Have any of you been to Modesto lately? I had to spend two days there a few years ago, two days that seemed like two years. Maybe more. There is nothing, zero, zip, zilch, to do in Modesto. If I lived in Modesto, I would probably go to the Poot rally just for something, anything, to occupy my time.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 pm

It would be entertaining if the poots were arrested for trespass.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:33 pm

I wonder if:
https://www.mjc.edu/governance/faciliti ... 319183.pdf

is aware of the planned protest and if they might consider a similar action if required to:

Campus Safety/Parking & Traffic Issues/MJC Health & Safety Sub-Committee – Bill Watts
 Served a no-trespass letter to a non-student today that they’ve had several reports on
including petty theft from our bookstore and cafeteria.
:-

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:33 pm
I wonder if:
https://www.mjc.edu/governance/faciliti ... 319183.pdf

is aware of the planned protest and if they might consider a similar action if required to:

Campus Safety/Parking & Traffic Issues/MJC Health & Safety Sub-Committee – Bill Watts
 Served a no-trespass letter to a non-student today that they’ve had several reports on
including petty theft from our bookstore and cafeteria.
:-
No worries that KK or Lambo or any of them would steal a book. Maybe a pen for Ammo, who's probably still haunted by the bendy ones they made him use in Oregon jails.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”