Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

YucaTom wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 pm
scireeve - thanks for the welcome. But wish you had been more selective in your use of the word "mockery".
Mockery - teasing and contemptuous language directed at a particular person.

My intention is to expose this "Ugly American" for the grifter that he is - not tease him! This best description of this imbecile was by resume18. I hope he is OK with me quoting him:
Quote by resume18:
“He stands with nothing, for nothing, save himself. He really isn't fooling anyone, save his Stockholm Syndrome family. He is a small, scared man, sending off rambling, nonsensical missives from a hidey-hole financed by over-indulgent parents. He's never had to stand up and be productive on his own merit, and is likely bitter at that realization. Not only has he wasted his own life, he's doomed another generation of his family to the same fate, save some miracle. His only success is his utter failure at most everything he attempts, though that seems to come naturally, rather than some learned skill. He will likely die a long-forgotten nobody in Ole Mehico, never learning a thing, not even the language of his adopted faux paradise. He is pretty much useless as anything but an object of scorn, a bad example, a nothing.”
Point taken - welcome again.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I'm fine with you quoting me YucaTom, welcome. I look forward to your unique insights on this grifter's situation in your adopted home, and hope his poor behavior as a guest there doesn't affect you negatively in any way.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Snaggletooth Seim represents the basest negativity of American citizens...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

YucaTom wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm
A couple of you asked for BOTG on what he calls a Coffee Shop. Won´t happen. I can tell you what it looks like from a distance, but it has to be the most unhygenic coffee shop or whatever in this town. He proudly advertises that he does not respect social distancing, and face masks are discouraged. His nails look like the special effects on the zombies of Walking Dead, and he brags about only using raw milk. It´s a petri dish for the Covid19 virus during these times and locals are aware - they have 219 other, cleaner choices.
That's a more than satisfactory BOTG for me!

(Although I note your reluctance to get the plague on our behalf.) :-D

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

scirreeve and Resume18
Just want to say thanks for the nice welcomes and comments. Isolated here in central Mexico, in quarantine with my lovely wife (that does not speak English) - since middle of March, this fine group of people on FogBow are my new friends! A big virtual Abrazo :bighug: to all of you!
I think watching my homeland USA cities going through hell all day on CNN and Fox has brought out a little anger in me.............and unfortunetly for the "UGLY AMERICAN", he is my bitch!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Is Gav's washing machine in his kitchen? I don't care. I won't comment on the rest of his stupid post.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I think he should stop treating his wife like an object but that's just me.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav buddy "red light riding hood" has some problems from his hidey hole in Cozumel. I don't care.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin wrote:The Scribes and Pharisees
Did you mean "Pharisees and Sadducees"? Scribes are just people who write things down.
Gavin wrote:photos of my wife that build her up
Your cheesecake photos come off as exploitative, not affirming. Especially since your subjects don't seem to be enjoying themselves, and you don't know how to pose them.
Gavin wrote:and show off her beauty
Your crappy, poorly-lit photos don't show off the beauty of anyone or anything.
Gavin wrote:Since I respect "authority"
You don't respect authority in any way. And why the scare quotes? Are you trying to mockingly call your critics "authority"? Criticism of you is not the same as asserting authority over you. It says a lot that you can't tell the difference.
Gavin wrote:I decided maybe a more barefoot, head covered and in the kitchen look
What bizarre train of thought led you here? You were responding to people who didn't like "sexy" photos of your wife. How is photographing your wife in a subservient domestic role a rebuttal to that? They're different kinds of exploitation. A picture of your wife acting in a professional role or non-sexualized way would make more sense.
Gavin wrote:would satisfy yer prevent LUST.
Did you mean "pervert LUST"? And how are they perverts when "sexy" pictures of your wife is what they DON'T want to see?

-

I really think that Gavin has some kind of cognitive problem, in addition to his personality and behavior problems. It's like he doesn't know how to use words correctly, or which concepts go together.

(ETA: toned down language a bit)
This bramble need not be traversed.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Many homes in Central and South America have outdoor sinks to which we attach hoses for the washer. It is more common than the indoor hookups we are accustomed to in the US and Europe. Some are on covered porches or carports. And most rural home do not have traditional electric hot water heaters but the propane gas, on-demand type you see in Slime's picture above. They actually work quite nicely.

arayder

Post by arayder »

According to Gavin he is running a coffee shop, heading up a visual marketing company, organizing a food drive, running a expatiate group, providing legal advice to like minded individuals and raising a large family.

Yet he finds time to bicker with folks who point out that he treats his wife like a sex object.

I don't think Gavin is really doing any of the things he says he's doing. If he were doing all these things his mind would be on his family, on the welfare of the employees at the coffee shop, pending projects at his company, the people who need the food he says he's gathering and the needs of the people he claims to be advising.

When we were kids we learned early how to sense people that were all talk and no action. . .the kid down the street who claimed his garage band had a big record deal going. . .the cousin who said a certain movie star was his best friend. . .the classmate who said he was making out with the cute student teacher.

We learned to see through the B.S. and in the process we learned that the story tellers were really insecure underachievers.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:37 am
:snippity:
And most rural home do not have traditional electric hot water heaters but the propane gas, on-demand type you see in Slime's picture above. They actually work quite nicely.
We have an on demand natural gas water heater. You have to wait a minute or so for the hot water, but you will never run out. It also takes far less space than a tank.

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

Conversation between Ambassador Landau and Gavin Seim

This is a direct copy (word for word) of this discussion. The video mentioned is referring to the April 22 video in downtown Queretaro where the Seims violated restrictons to enter a park that had been closed due to the Covid19 Lock Down efforts.

Don´t you think our Ambassador had more pressing issues on his agenda than to waste time on this spoiled brat???? And this UGLY AMERICAN attempting to educate the Ambassador????

En respuesta a @CNqueretaro
‪@USAmbMex‬‬‪ Por favor controle a sus bestias.‬ - Please control your beasts.‬‬
Embajador Christopher Landau
TRANSLATION:
I'm embarrassed and sorry for that video. The authorities are doing their job responsibly and respectfully. In a civilized society, we have to follow the rules even if they seem arbitrary to us. This rude man forgot that foreigners are guests in this country.

GavinSeim
@gavinseim
En respuesta a @USAmbMex y 2 más
Dear ambassador. I am a refugee from your criminal government. I live here now. So read the Constitution of Mexico and learn to respect our rights! You are the guest.

Embajador Christopher Landau
@USAmbMex
You are a spoiled brat and an embarrassment to our country. Your little video is a perfect example of the “Ugly American,” and yet you congratulate yourself publicly on your superiority. Guess what? You don’t get to decide which laws of Mexico to obey. Making a fool of yourself.

“UGLY AMERICAN” – just burned another bridge!

arayder

Post by arayder »

YucaTom wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Glad to add to the story, with Facts from Mexico. I live in Queretaro, but have alot of friends in Tequisquipan that we visit on several weekends a month. This sad excuse of a human has gotten the attention of everyone in this small town.....and it is a not a good reputation! Especially with law enforcement officials and bank staff. . . .

. . .He proudly advertises that he does not respect social distancing, and face masks are discouraged. His nails look like the special effects on the zombies of Walking Dead, and he brags about only using raw milk. It´s a petri dish for the Covid19 virus during these times and locals are aware - they have 219 other, cleaner choices.
Gavin struggles in his interactions with cops, bank staff, store clerks, city hall personnel, park rangers and anyone else who might set limits to his crazy narcissism.

One doesn't have to be fortune teller to guess what's going to happen the first time a health inspector shows up at the coffee shop.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Perhaps I could ask YucaTom about what we speculated about earlier. What is the incentive for Gav to be involved in a coffee shop? Are there reasons which relate to getting residency and/or citizenship?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Welcome YucaTom! :wave:

Nice of you to join us, and thanks for the information about Seim. I'm sure you have already noticed that many of us have been watching his antics for quite some time and we all predicted he would make a nuisance of himself in Mexico as well. Also, many of us also have dreaded that he and/or his family may come to some bad "extra-judicial" ending to his ludicrous behavior down in Mexico. I sense that you are probably right, his best possible outcome would be deportation, other outcomes may be quite awful, depending on who he manages to anger.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:42 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote:
And most rural home do not have traditional electric hot water heaters but the propane gas, on-demand type you see in Slime's picture above. They actually work quite nicely.
We have an on demand natural gas water heater. You have to wait a minute or so for the hot water, but you will never run out. It also takes far less space than a tank.
I'm not a professional plumber, but Gavin's hot water heater looks like a pretty half-assed installation to me.

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:54 pm
Perhaps I could ask YucaTom about what we speculated about earlier. What is the incentive for Gav to be involved in a coffee shop? Are there reasons which relate to getting residency and/or citizenship?
Hello Arthur,
His incentive for opening a "Hole in Wall" business like this could be for a number of reasons - the two most likely:
Immigration / work visa: alot of expatriots wanting to do business in Mexico, will form a partnership with a Mexican national to become residents. An example that is very common is to find a willing Mexican partner that we would retain 51% and Seim 49% . Mexican provides the commercial space and Seim improvements, salaries, utilities, marketing, and sweat equity (that´s a laugh). If he has taken this route, it only confirms that his "Refugee Status" is a ruse. I think the document he showed briefly was simply an application for asylum.
Bank Account / Access to funds: having a business in partnership with a Mexican would provide a method for daddy to wire him his allowance. His rant at the bank where he was unable to withdraw his money was another strong indicator that he did not have proper MEXICAN ID (US passport is not enough). For over a year, banks in Mexico have had procedures in place to prevent drug and other illegal transactions such as money laundering. Most of these changes are due to USA banking pressure requiring documentation to be reported directly to them. Alot of the banks would rather not bother with the red tape in opening accounts for US citizens.

From the opinions of friends in Tequisquiapan, this business is suspiciously doomed to failure. They say his revenues will not cover even the electricity bill! And will very likely be closed for health violations before the pandemic is over. Mexicans were late to react, but are now taking this situation very seriously.

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

In a couple of earlier posts, I translated and posted messages from Mexican nationals to Ambassador Landau over the Queretaro scandal he caused. They are very revealing in their thoughts on having this UGLY AMERICAN present in Mexico. I am working on more of these translations and will post in the next couple of days.

UGLY AMERICAN has not kept a low profile - the residents of Tequisquiapan know who he is and where he lives. He has lost all credibilty (especially in regards to opinions on Covid19 and raving about the Constitucion). Mexicans have incredible amounts of patience and tolerance, but this introductory stage is now over. Enough is enough. And because of his verbal abuse of at least a dozen local pólice officers in the small town of Tequisquiapan, he has surely been paid a visit by the authorities (likely “off the books”). You will never see a recording of such encounters.

Please notice that of late, he has gone “underground” and it has been awhile since we have viewed any public disobedience by him. He might possess a drop of common sense (or daddy Grant threatened to cut his allowance), but he is probably spending his time in the “HOLE IN THE WALL” coffee shop or photographing his wife.

And what about the 5 kids? Is anyone else curious that the only times they are seen is as back-seat infant shields – so the pólice get the impression that they are dealing with an innocent family man??? Very high risk situations and setting an outrageous example for this kids in their formative years.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Thanks for the translations and updates, YucaTom! :thumbs:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

jemcanada wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:18 pm
Thanks for the translations and updates, YucaTom! :thumbs:
Thanks from me too.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:42 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote:
That's what we have at our cabin, too. Ours is propane, though, with a flex-hose leading outside and connected to a regular propane bottle like you'd see on a gas grill. The cabin didn't have propane when we bought it (It had a 10-gallon :shock: electric water heater), and the permit required to put in a large tank was too much work, plus, at least where we are, you can't do a big propane tank without getting it inspected, which means you have to hire a licensed contractor. The only thing we use propane for (except the grill) is the water heater, and we're only there on the weekends. We really love the on-demand water heater.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

arayder wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:04 am
Nice post, YucaTom! Keep 'em coming.
:yeah:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

This ain’t Kansas Gavin. You should be aware of your surroundings!!!!
USE A DAMNED MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE WHEN IN PUBLIC!!!!

Mexicans have responded with outrage after a man was found beaten to death hours after he was arrested by police officers for not wearing a face mask in public.

Giovanni López, a 30-year-old bricklayer, was detained on 4 May, 2020 by municipal police officers in a small town near Guadalajara. A video shows the police officers with assault rifles forcing López into a police pickup truck as bystanders plead for his release. “He was resisting,” answers an officer.

López’s relatives went looking for him at the police station, but were told he had been taken to a public hospital in Guadalajara. When they reached the hospital they found his dead body. An autopsy later revealed that he died of a blunt trauma to the head.

The video shone a spotlight on police brutality in Mexico, where officers are often poorly paid and poorly trained, but prone to abusing their power.

In Jalisco state, where governor Enrique Alfaro issued strict rules on wearing masks in public amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Human rights activists had previously warned that Alfaro’s suggestion that anyone ignoring the measures risked arrest was an invitation for police abuse.

“Corrupt police are taking advantage of this,” said Father Robert Coogan, an American prison chaplain in the northern city of Saltillo. “It’s giving police one more reason to detain people,” he said. Local police were detaining and roughing up people not wearing masks in public.

Human rights groups have gathered copious evidence suggesting that abuse, torture, and extra-judicial killings are routine in Mexico.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hi Yuca - Gav has posted before that he has had social media interactions with Gov. Pancho Dominguez about his nonsense in Queretero. I looked for it but couldn't find it (I don't speak Spanish so that might have something to do with my fail). Not asking you to do research - just wondering if you know about that.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”