Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin Seim for Liberty "I think the first goal of a great company is not profit. It's helping people."
He would think that. Few have received more corporate charity than Gavin Seim.

This bramble need not be traversed.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Uninformed wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:30 am Seim the munificent.

Gavin Seim for Liberty "I think the first goal of a great company is not profit. It's helping people. So we're starting with that.
I was talking to a friend that owns a cafe recently. In my experience people in Mexico are used to classism, they are beautiful and smart but sometimes lack self confidence because our cultures have used bribes and wars to keep them down and support fake non producing economies that make the rich, richer!
When I hire employees here the first thing we do is pay them more! The next thing is train them to give more and to see the reward that brings! Finally we teach them that service and attention to detail matter, the customer is your freind.
We tell them not to look down, that the color of their skin does not matter, their rights do and that they need to look people in the eye with a confident smile. In short we teach our employees is to love their neighbors, like Jesus. . ."

James Lautensleger "What kind of business?"
Gavin Seim for Liberty "Customer service and marketing"
And the company's name is. . .?

We are supposed to buy the idea that Talkie Boy has been building this company for months and never mentioned it before?

We are supposed to believe that the employees come in, willingly get Americanized (look 'em in the eyes) and receive a dose of Gavin's religion?

How is it Gav, who has a life long record of not playing well with others, is going to accept the diversity of a modern workplace?

Is the company going to pay taxes? Follow government regulations?

What about masks?
". . .With this we hope to create thousands of jobs. But more importantly and God willing, we hope to change the minds of millions!"
Oh, please. . . .

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

When I hire employees..
There is no indication in that wording he has actually hired anyone or done anything.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Ahhhh yes, Snaggletooth, the Great White Hope who will civilize those Mexicans so thy can live in Mexi......wait.... :think:

I'll come in again.....

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

arayder wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:52 am the company's name is. . .?

We are supposed to buy the idea that Talkie Boy has been building this company for months and never mentioned it before?

We are supposed to believe that the employees come in, willingly get Americanized (look 'em in the eyes) and receive a dose of Gavin's religion?

How is it Gav, who has a life long record of not playing well with others, is going to accept the diversity of a modern workplace?

Is the company going to pay taxes? Follow government regulations?

What about masks?
I keep wondering, is he talking about the coffee shop, or the underagd models that he hires to take pictures of.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Somewhere on his FB page he talks about a friend who has a new coffee shop. I can't imagine him having a functioning business and not posting pictures all over FB.

Edit to clarify'. I can't imagine him having a functioning business.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Let's not forget this is the guy who says he's a lawyer. This is the guy who said he was going to be sent to a concentration camp and be executed over a misdemeanor. This is the guy who said New York city government was filling mass graves with random people they'd executed so as to make the covid death numbers look higher. This is the guy who said the Grant Co. cops were trying to frame him on drug charges while he was in Mexico. This the guy who. . .need I go on?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:44 am I can't imagine him having a functioning business and not posting pictures all over FB.

I can't imagine him functioning.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:17 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:44 am I can't imagine him having a functioning business and not posting pictures all over FB.

I can't imagine him functioning.
If it not for the cash from his parents, he can't.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Facebook account only started beginning of April. Cafe opened 04/20/2020. Are these toys Gav's?

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin is a fancy coffee guy. He's talked about schooling the staff at a local cafe about different kinds of coffee. It's a good guess that BluCoffee is the place. It's likely the same place Gavin said he was helping out in back in April.

My guess is that Gavin was a hanger-on at the cafe who helped with their videos and has struck up some kind of talk about marketing the shop's products. . .hence the exaggerated claim that he's got a customer service and marketing business.

There are probably six employees at the shop and Gavin has used their presence as the bias for his tall tale about being a small businessman.

I suppose it possible that the shop owner gave Seim a small share in the business in return for doing the videos. But he'd be a fool to let Gavin hire, train and supervise staff.

I think I'll send him Gavin's Facebook stories and let him deal with any inaccuracies in Seim's latest tall tale.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A photo of cameras set up to take photos.

Master photographer, my Nikon.

jmj

Post by jmj »

arayder wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:55 pm Gavin is a fancy coffee guy. He's talked about schooling the staff at a local cafe about different kinds of coffee. It's a good guess that BluCoffee is the place. It's likely the same place Gavin said he was helping out in back in April.

My guess is that Gavin was a hanger-on at the cafe who helped with their videos and has struck up some kind of talk about marketing the shop's products. . .hence the exaggerated claim that he's got a customer service and marketing business.

There are probably six employees at the shop and Gavin has used their presence as the bias for his tall tale about being a small businessman.

I suppose it possible that the shop owner gave Seim a small share in the business in return for doing the videos. But he'd be a fool to let Gavin hire, train and supervise staff.

I think I'll send him Gavin's Facebook stories and let him deal with any inaccuracies in Seim's latest tall tale.
If you scroll through the photos from the coffeeshop's facebook page, you can see ones from April where they're basically building out the place. In those pictures you can see Sondra and Nathan working to get ready to open. So it looks like they must have some sort of ownership stake in it: https://www.facebook.com/BluCoffeeMX/photos

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

jmj wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:46 pm
arayder wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:55 pm Gavin is a fancy coffee guy. He's talked about schooling the staff at a local cafe about different kinds of coffee. It's a good guess that BluCoffee is the place. It's likely the same place Gavin said he was helping out in back in April.

If you scroll through the photos from the coffeeshop's facebook page, you can see ones from April where they're basically building out the place. In those pictures you can see Sondra and Nathan working to get ready to open. So it looks like they must have some sort of ownership stake in it: https://www.facebook.com/BluCoffeeMX/photos
Including a photo of a sweating young girl with braces and cleavage.

jmj

Post by jmj »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:54 pm
jmj wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:46 pm If you scroll through the photos from the coffeeshop's facebook page, you can see ones from April where they're basically building out the place. In those pictures you can see Sondra and Nathan working to get ready to open. So it looks like they must have some sort of ownership stake in it: https://www.facebook.com/BluCoffeeMX/photos
Including a photo of a sweating young girl with braces and cleavage.
Yep, the creepy vibe of some of those pics is another thing that convinced me that Gavin is probably running the page.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yesterday he renamed his "Seim Studios" page that had been inactive since 2017. It is now "Seim Visuals and Marketing".
https://www.facebook.com/seimstudios/

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

arayder wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:55 pm My guess is that Gavin was a hanger-on at the cafe who helped with their videos and has struck up some kind of talk about marketing the shop's products. . .hence the exaggerated claim that he's got a customer service and marketing business.
My guess is that the Seim clan knows Gavin's application for refugee status will be dismissed as so much bushwah. And therefore, in another attempt to secure residency for him/his family in Mexico, they're tricking up a business to be ostensibly owned and operated by Gavin. All to prove to the Mexican government that he will be self-supporting.

I've heard this bull before.
arayder

Post by arayder »

DejaMoo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:45 pm
arayder wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:55 pm My guess is that Gavin was a hanger-on at the cafe who helped with their videos and has struck up some kind of talk about marketing the shop's products. . .hence the exaggerated claim that he's got a customer service and marketing business.
My guess is that the Seim clan knows Gavin's application for refugee status will be dismissed as so much bushwah. And therefore, in another attempt to secure residency for him/his family in Mexico, they're tricking up a business to be ostensibly owned and operated by Gavin. All to prove to the Mexican government that he will be self-supporting.
That sounds reasonable to me. My question is what makes Gavin think the cafe is going to make a go of it after the public figures out that the junior partner is a covid denier.

Gavin's had two years to get something done. But it's only now that he's an ace away from getting sent back home that he's finally gotten his arse in gear. One has to guess that the Seims are going to try to use the same game plan Grant used back home: Say you hate the government while following all the regs and laws needed keep the doors open.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He posted 2 videos he says he made - 1 for the coffee shop and 1 for his dentist (I think I have seen the dentist one before).
Seim Visuals and Marketing
Blu
A recent video we did during consulting and interior design for Blu in Mexico. They have amazing coffee.
Un video reciente que hicimos durante la consultoría y diseño de interiores para Blu en México. Tienen un café increíble.

Dentist one.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav's Spanish is not improving.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:doh:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He bungled one of my Spanish words. Cute. And he needs to check out urban dictionary.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin wrote: JEFFE
Wow. One of the most basic rules of Spanish is that it doesn't use doubled letters like that, except LL and RR. This is a great insight into how Gavin learns, or rather doesn't learn. He just cobbles together what he thinks he needs to know about a subject and has zero understanding of the underlying principles.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Not looked it up yet, but is there a route to citizenship involving putting money into a business and employing at least 5 or 6 people?

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:54 pm Not looked it up yet, but is there a route to citizenship involving putting money into a business and employing at least 5 or 6 people?
"Temporary residency through investment

Your other option is to have a number of different investments in Mexico, including real estate, stocks, and a business. Altogether, you should have at least $86,000 USD (at the current exchange rate, or 20,000 days of general minimum wage) invested in real estate and another $86,000 invested in shares in a Mexican corporation.

You must also provide sufficient documents to prove the development of economic activity, such as invoices, receipts, contracts, business plans, permits, and your registry with the Mexican Social Security department showing that you are employing at least three people.

In any of these cases, temporary residence is only granted for a one year period to begin, after which you can apply for renewal for an additional one to three years."

You don't have to do both real estate and investment in shares in a Mexican corporation, but then you must prove that you have invested the equivalent in US dollars that equal 40,000 days of general minimum wage.

Does anyone think that Ol' Gav could provide the documents necessary? Or that he's registered with the Mexican SSD showing he's employing at least three people?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”