Gavin Seim

LtDansLegs

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by LtDansLegs »

Just an excuse for him to be out and to complain about being stopped...the Gavin equivalent of Karls "I can't believe they arrested me after I drove all the way down here to give away stuff".

jmj

Post by jmj »

Regardless, this is the first time I've seen him do something remotely beneficial. It's a whole lot better than most things he could be doing.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

jmj wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:15 pm
Regardless, this is the first time I've seen him do something remotely beneficial. It's a whole lot better than most things he could be doing.
The key word is "doing". Putting up messages is fine, but will there be any further action on his part?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:12 pm
Just an excuse for him to be out and to complain about being stopped...the Gavin equivalent of Karls "I can't believe they arrested me after I drove all the way down here to give away stuff".
Yeah, I doubt he cares deeply for his "neighbors."

boots

Post by boots »

jmj wrote:
This is his "please don't report me" showy act of (alleged) altruism.

It reminds me of a local lawyer who was really despised by the local judges, and decided thrown a "thank you" party beside the courthouse thanking the judges for doing their jobs (or something). No judges attended.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I am more interested in the connection between the coffee shop and Gav. I don't know enough Spanish (well actually none) to figure out if he has an ownership interest or something or whether he is just running their social media accounts or something. Seims to be a connection.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 12:54 am
I am more interested in the connection between the coffee shop and Gav. I don't know enough Spanish (well actually none) to figure out if he has an ownership interest or something or whether he is just running their social media accounts or something. Seims to be a connection.
*shrug*
Maybe one of the proprietor's daughters is a model for his "photography"?

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 12:54 am
There is an April 13, 2020 video* of Gavin spouting off while working at the coffee shop (I assume it's the same one) to "help out". He says he's friends with the owner and that he, Gavin, likes to encourage patrons to ignore social distancing practices. In the video the shop has no customers. My guess is that this is the place in town where Gavin does his snooty coffee thing.

My guess is also that Gav is propaganda sponging off the owner's effort to give away food that isn't being sold due to bad business.

I have no idea how much of Gavin's philosophy the owner shares. But the message from the shop and the one Gavin pirated onto the image is almost the same.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

jmj wrote:
Meh. Seim hasn't an altruistic bone in his body.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This is just a ploy by Gavin to get a video of himself violating the ban. He's going to go somewhere, turn on the camera, hand out one bag of potatoes, talk his usual shit, turn off the camera, and then leave before authorities would even have time to arrive. He may also be testing police response time, to see how much he can get away with.
This bramble need not be traversed.

boots

Post by boots »

Ya know that shirt he is wearing in that video? In one of his post-fugitive in Meheeco videos he says he bought it in Mexico. Yet there are old videos of him wearing the same shirt. I bet he was scouting Mexico for a place to go for months before he actually went. And the whole "running from the ebil gubmint" thing is just shtick he uses to get and keep viewers.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

To be fair to El Cabron, this is the first time I can recall him doing something that might actually help someone.

arayder

Post by arayder »

From Gav's Facebook page:
Gavin Seim Friends. If you need food, come and my family will share ours. I know the government is terrorizing us and we have the right to resist their lies and grave crimes as they seek to destroy our work, our lives and our humanity. But please resist with honor and God; let us be the ones who forgive and seek peace. No one wins if we we hurt each other.
I thought you and your coffee shop bud were delivering food, Gavvy. What's the problem, Pusscake, you ain't been picking up anything heavier than the Seimschlong for a while and the idea of picking up a heavy boxes of canned goods is too much for you?

Now folks have to come by the covid cabin to pick up food?

boots

Post by boots »

arayder wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:01 pm
From Gav's Facebook page:
Gavin Seim Friends. If you need food, come and my family will share ours. I know the government is terrorizing us and we have the right to resist their lies and grave crimes as they seek to destroy our work, our lives and our humanity. But please resist with honor and God; let us be the ones who forgive and seek peace. No one wins if we we hurt each other.
I thought you and your coffee shop bud were delivering food, Gavvy. What's the problem, Pusscake, you ain't been picking up anything heavier than the Seimschlong for a while and the idea of picking up a heavy boxes of canned goods is too much for you?

Now folks have to come by the covid cabin to pick up food?
So he's going to make it so that people feel if they go get food from him. that means they are supporting his agenda. I suspect that means many will refuse.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin's going to resist these oppressive, illegal laws by... making other people violate them.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

boots wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:31 pm

So he's going to make it so that people feel if they go get food from him. that means they are supporting his agenda. I suspect that means many will refuse.
He knows if he goes out in public now, someone will report him.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:57 pm
Gavin's going to resist these oppressive, illegal laws by... making other people violate them.
Of course!

You didn’t think that Gavin the Slime would be willing to suffer for his cause.

That is why gawd put others on the planet for!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I wonder if some of the actual and threats of violence spooked him a bit to cause him to dial it back a bit. Doesn't seem like him but it's possible.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:31 pm
I wonder if some of the actual and threats of violence spooked him a bit to cause him to dial it back a bit. Doesn't seem like him but it's possible.
Gavin's old Washington Youtubes showed him blustering in the face of authorities who were trained to be tolerant of kooks. The phenomenon of being tolerated during his verbal assaults happened again in Mexico because most people there couldn't understand what he was saying.

As I pointed out in the "Trouble in Pootville" thread newly minted covid-deniers like Gavin are encountering a general public who, struggling with the virus and having no familiarity with poot culture, don't give a hoot in hell about poot chatter.

Gavin's regularly getting assaulted on Facebook and he spends hours every day removing verbal beat downs and blocking critics. Ya' gotta' figure that on the street, in Mexico, he's often recognized and frequently told to go to hell. For a guy who is used to getting away with verbally abusing soft targets like the elderly FEMA ladies at Lowes this has to be a sea change.

Faced with genuine hostility Gavin has decided of go all Gandhi and pretend to feed the people.

I ain't buying it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav having a rant - he DEMANDs shit.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
All honest jobs are essential. Politicians, police, civil protection officers who thought this abuse would be tolerated. you were wrong. WE ACCEPT your unconditional surrender!

Your war on liberty will FAIL! You do NOT tell us where to drive, when to work or that we cannot eat. This is non-negotiable and no laws or lies you create are relevant to it. We don''t ask you to stop. WE DEMAND IT! Let there be peace.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

All he needs is a picture of him in diapers with the dummy being spat out. :D

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

So what happened to going over to Gavin's house for free food? Is that already off?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I missed that the Governor shared one of Gav's stupid videos. I'll look for it tomorrow if no one else finds it first. Bed time and I don't care so much.
Gavin Seim
2 hrs ·
Last week the mentally insane governor or QRO State (who actually shared my recent video to condemn me) and his cronies rushed thru a ridiculous law that blatantly violated Human rights and placed vauige but severe penalties on resisting CV measures, all in the name pf protecting health officials. The governor then proceeded to invent a bunch of fake safety measures much like US governors are doing!

This week the federal government came out and said the laws were ridiculous and illegal! Now they just need to send the federal police arrest all officers enforcing any violations of human rights.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This week the federal government came out and said the laws were ridiculous and illegal!
And, now he's imagining things.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:58 am
This week the federal government came out and said the laws were ridiculous and illegal!
And, now he's imagining things.
I don't think it's just "now."

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”