Gavin Seim

DejaMoo

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by DejaMoo »

Stolen from TheStupidItHurts on Twitter.
I've heard this bull before.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin doesn't even have common sense.

Imagine the effect on legislatures if the members of the body would be subject to charges of treason when a law they passed in good faith is ruled "unconstitutional" by the whacky poot subculture.

Some folks would simply refuse to serve as legislators. But worse some legislators might, upon catching wind of the subculture's intent to charge them, send a squad of "enforcers" out to wipe out that subculture. Be careful what you wish for Gavin.

Societies have been dealing with the necessity of protecting legislators from mob violence since the invention of dirt.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Besides hitting a new low of despicable behavior the post below from Slime's Facebook page indicates he's busy at his keyboard as opposed to going out in public and sticking' it to the man.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

He's not going out because he refuses to wear a mask. And if he went out without protection -- FOR OTHERS -- he'd get beaten to a pulp.

Let's pray he never gets expelled or extradited to the U.S. I like him being Mexico's problem.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:02 pm
Besides hitting a new low of despicable behavior the post below from Slime's Facebook page indicates he's busy at his keyboard as opposed to going out in public and sticking' it to the man.

It's reassuring to note that this utterly useless piece of garbage has relatively few followers.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:13 pm
He's not going out because he refuses to wear a mask. And if he went out without protection -- FOR OTHERS -- he'd get beaten to a pulp.

Let's pray he never gets expelled or extradited to the U.S. I like him being Mexico's problem.
I'd like him to venture out maskless and film the results, but there's no way he'd publish that video.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What’s his next target? Seatbelts? Condoms? Soap?

Are all public health measures a form of submission? Does looking both ways before crossing a street mean I’m a cuckold to the state?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:49 pm
I know what Gavin's next target isn't: a human being with actual authority to detain him.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

Jeffrey wrote:
Are all public health measures a form of submission? Does looking both ways before crossing a street mean I’m a cuckold to the state?
If el Slime had an ounce of courage, he'd drive on the left side of the road, since authorities cannot tell him which side of the road to use.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

arayder

Post by arayder »

Early in the video home schooled Gavin refers to Australia as "across the pond". The rest is softball questions & a poot circle jerk. He says, "You need to get out there on the streets." while he hides. LOL

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

On behalf of the vast majority of Australians I would like to offer our sincere apologies for this individual who being a few sandwitches short of a picnic has roos loose in his top paddock.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 pm
On behalf of the vast majority of Australians I would like to offer our sincere apologies for this individual who being a few sandwitches short of a picnic has roos loose in his top paddock.
I like the part where Gavin tells the interviewer that he's not there to tell other activists how to behave after having just a minute before trashed 3%ers, 5G theorists and various Mexican rights activists.

One wonders if there is ever an adult in the room when Gavin goes off.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Jeffrey wrote:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and (stops and counts 1,2,3,4) yes.

If it was illegal to ingest arsenic he would be screaming that everybody who does not ingest arsenic is a slave of the state (though he will not himself).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Oh, Lordy. . .Gavin's puttin' it to the man and resisting terrorism by getting an underground (and bad) hair cut. And the truth is Mexican barber shops and hair salons are open. So what's Victim Boy on about now?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was curious what the restrictions in Mexico are. Seims to be quite different from state to state. All info from here https://mx.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-se ... formation/
National restrictions.
Schools, Business, Transportation, and Government Closures:

The Mexican government is implementing the following measures and recommendations until May 30 in most municipalities.
Schools are closed until May 30 in most municipalities.
Non-essential activities have been suspended. Essential activities include medical services and supplies, public safety, fundamental economic functions, government social programs, and critical infrastructure.
Meetings of 100 participants or greater have been suspended.
Individuals should practice good hygiene such as frequent hand washing and social distancing.
Those not involved in essential activities should self-isolate at home.
People over age 60 or with high risk medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, lung disease, compromised immune system, pregnant, or post-partum should self-isolate at home.
All electoral processes, censuses, and surveys are postponed until further notice.
On March 26, the Mexican government suspended all but its essential activities. Individual agency heads designated the activities and personnel deemed essential.
On April 3, Mexican Tourism and Health officials instructed hotels to cancel new and existing reservations and close for non-essential business.Guests that require accommodation due to essential business activities are permitted to stay in hotels with a maximum occupancy of 15 percent and may be asked to provide an employer letter certifying the nature of their business. Non-resident foreign citizens currently in hotel accommodation must begin the process of returning home immediately. Individuals showing respiratory symptoms will be referred to health authorities. As a reminder, the U.S. government does not pay for lodging or other expenses incurred due to travel disruptions abroad.
States and municipalities may implement additional closings and restrictions on public gatherings, transportation, business operations, and government operations. Several states and municipalities have imposed curfews and movement restrictions on non-essential activities and have required citizens to wear masks when outside the home. Please see additional information on these restrictions and links to state COVID-19 websites in the “Local Resources” section below. This information is not comprehensive and is subject to change without notice. Please confirm directly with government and other trusted sources for more information on closures and restrictions in different Mexican states and municipalities.
Queretaro suggestions (where Gavvy lives).
The local government has reinforced stay-at-home measures and limited movement to only essential activities. The governor has asked that people use a face mask in public.
Hidalgo (where Nathan lives and Gav got shooed away by the cops).
No restrictions beyond the federal guidelines.
Quintana Roo (and Cozumel specific rules) where Stephen Ruth was jailed for wearing his mask incorrectly.
Authorities in Quintana Roo have instituted a daily curfew from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. The use of face masks in public is mandatory. All businesses are closed except for those deemed essential. Those circulating for essential business must obtain a permit. Those lacking a permit will be stopped by police to verify their purpose of travel. Only one person per family may enter essential businesses. There may be a maximum of two people per personal vehicle. The Quintana Roo governor announced that vehicles with plates from outside states as well as those with provisional plates are not allowed to circulate within the state, unless they are carrying out an essential function and have received a permit from the state to circulate. Additionally, there is a general prohibition on private vehicle circulation on weekends. Alcoholic beverages may be sold only from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from May 1 to May 31.
:snippity:
Cozumel: Those not following the below measures will be subject to administrative sanctions by the local government. Taxis will only transport the following: one adult passenger wearing a face mask, one adult passenger and one minor both wearing face masks, or two adults with face masks if it is a medical emergency. Private vehicles and motorcycles can only transit with one person. The use of public transport is prohibited. From May 1 to May 4, essential businesses may only remain open until 4 p.m. Only clinics, pharmacies, and hospitals may continue to operate during their normal business hours. Nonessential businesses must continue to remain closed. Businesses that do not comply will be punished by fines, suspensions, and closures. Additionally, owners of noncomplying businesses may be imprisoned for up to 36 hours. Police have set roadblocks on the north and south end of the hotel zone to make sure people are not going to the beaches. Per the Subdirector of Transit, police are taking temperatures at security filters set up throughout the island. The curfew has been extended until further notice; it now lasts from 5 p.m. until 5 a.m. Lights in the main parks will be turned off to encourage residents to stay inside.
QR government not messing around.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav has a FB fight with a Mexican national - then posts it as a screenshot. He is dumber than shit.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

When I typed what she wrote into google translate (because I can't read/speak another language, but can do better with English than Gav) -
"Your rights end where others begin, but since you are not Mexican but a refugee, my rights and those of other Mexicans come before yours, so try to adjust to a country that is giving you your hand so you can live here."

Way to go Gavin - tell the locals that you have greater rights than them.
Arrogant #$#%^$@

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave at Sea wrote:
There are nutz everywhere. Some of my favorite nutz are Aussie nutz.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-19/ ... s/10619944

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:silenced:
scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:01 am
Dave at Sea wrote:
:yeah:

And from the end of the article this sums up the fundamental nature of all sov-cits/freemans/etc:

"People tend to just want to take the benefits and not want to pay or contribute."

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

I support this sort of aussie nut -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macadamia

boots

Post by boots »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:19 am
:silenced:
scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:01 am
Dave at Sea wrote:
:yeah:

And from the end of the article this sums up the fundamental nature of all sov-cits/freemans/etc:

"People tend to just want to take the benefits and not want to pay or contribute."
There's some truth to that. The sovs who commit crimes and then claim it is a contractual matter and start blathering about flag fringe and admiralty courts being the reasons they can't stand trial are often really engaging in a very complicated form of rationalization.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

On a similar subject

Tax “protesters”

Should be just called what they are

Criminal parasites

Which brings us nicely back to Gavin... who is a stupid arrogant criminal parasite.

:boxing:

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:34 pm
I was curious what the restrictions in Mexico are. Seims to be quite different from state to state. All info from here https://mx.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-se ... formation/
National restrictions.
Schools, Business, Transportation, and Government Closures:

The Mexican government is implementing the following measures and recommendations until May 30 in most municipalities.
Schools are closed until May 30 in most municipalities.
:snippity:
The restrictions seem to be working on the obedient Seim who has for days now has been stuck to his key board.

Who'd have thought that the Great Gavin would be so easily controlled by mere "safety officers". Seim's been working overtime to find memes of people wearing masks so he can make snarky comments, but since his deportation became a real possibility Gavin's been a good little boy.

I can smell the fear.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I thought it was funny that he had to sneak out to get a haircut because Mexico was "trying" to close the barbershops. More likely an announcement was made and he went ahead and got his haircut before the barbershops close, like anyone else would do, our intrepid maverick.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Brave Sir Gavin, The Haircut Warrior.

Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah!!!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”