Gavin Seim

Northland10

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Northland10 »

For all of the "it's just the flu" folks, one needs only to look at the math. In the 2018-19 flu season in the United States, there were 4.4 million flu illnesses with 3,500 deaths. That is a rate of 0.007% (though still sad). As of Friday, there were 15,219 cases of COVID-19 (from the CDC) with 201 deaths. This is a rate of 1.3%. Another source has 32,801 cases with 391 deaths (this may be compiled data from states over the weekend). In either case, the rate is still 1.3%.

If the flu had the same rate as COVID-19, there would be over 57,000 deaths from the flu in the USA, not just 3,800. In the reverse, if it were just the flu, there would only be 10-11 deaths from those infected.

Resume18 may be correct about many of the deniers acting out of fear (though Gavin's idiocy is out of narcissism based on no formal schooling in things, even basic biology). There is a great deal of fear of not just the disease but the change to our lives that have come with it. People deal with fear differently and some do so by denying reality. Whether they deny the existence of the virus or deny that a black man (with mix marriage parents) can be President, it is all done out of fear, not just of the circumstances, but the change.

They may do well to remember Tolkien:
“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
And, because citing sources is important.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center ... raphic.htm
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... in-us.html
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Idiot denies being an idiot.
Gavin Seim
22 mins ·
Yesterday, I did NOT practice social distancing.
I did NOT avoid human contact.
I did NOT avoid going out in public.
I did NOT wear a useless mask.
Today I will do the same.

I have zero shame in this. It's shows I'm not an idiot who fell for in a the most fake global emergency in the history of the world, that's less a pandemic than the common flu. If your not a sheep do the same, share this and stop letting people who can't even do basic math bully you into acting like you're bad for having a brain.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:34 pm
For all of the "it's just the flu" folks, one needs only to look at the math. In the 2018-19 flu season in the United States, there were 4.4 million flu illnesses with 3,500 deaths. That is a rate of 0.007% (though still sad). As of Friday, there were 15,219 cases of COVID-19 (from the CDC) with 201 deaths. This is a rate of 1.3%. Another source has 32,801 cases with 391 deaths (this may be compiled data from states over the weekend). In either case, the rate is still 1.3%.
We don't even know the rate in the U.S. because of the lack of testing. The more testing there is, the higher the rate seems to go.

But if it's your grandma, wife, brother, best friend, it doesn't matter what the rate is. They're just as lost to you.

boots

Post by boots »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 am
El Cabron spends $ to give me FB ads. This isn't his ad (which I did not watch) but is his latest post on his bad photographer page.
Capture.JPG

https://seimeffects.com/signature/
"This people is a bush. It may be green but you need a fluorescent green filter to make it truly stand out, like the pros do!"

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Gavin Seim
22 mins ·
Yesterday, I did NOT practice social distancing.
I did NOT avoid human contact.
I did NOT avoid going out in public.
I did NOT wear a useless mask.
Today I will do the same.
I'm not gonna miss him. :nope:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

You have to really practice to be as ignorant as this bag of crap. As poor as the US initial response to the pandemic was, Mexico's seems even worse now, and this pasty, cowardly gringo is willfully contributing to that. I sincerely hope his family stays safe but for him . . . meh. But with that horseshoe he has up his ass, he may contract the virus, but only be mildly symptomatic, though he would thoughtlessly transmit to others not as fortunate, while blindly and blithely going on and on about how great his big brain is, and how right he is. I would even bet that if one his parents contracted the virus (I hope not) and passed on, he'd still deny reality.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Resume18 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:47 pm
Participating on other boards, like a car forum for example, I'm amazed at the amount of folks still insisting this pandemic is just the flu. I understand most of these people got their initial information from President Trump/Fox State News, but even those have grudgingly changed their tune and faced reality. Are they clinging to their crazy notions because they are secretly frightened of the new reality, or are they just pig-ignorant? Perhaps it's a combination of both and in Seim's case you must add narcissism into the mix.
This pandemic is "a flu," but not "the flu." It is highly transmissible (not quite as bad as measles), transmissible when the carrier is still asymptomatic, and it is infecting a highly susceptible (the term the scientists use is "naive") population. So, it's the flu times 1,000. In 100 years it will probably be just another background flu, popping up from time to time, and no big deal. But now, as a new disease, it is a deadly flu. A very big deal. Write that on "the boards."

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:31 pm
Resume18 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:47 pm
Participating on other boards, like a car forum for example, I'm amazed at the amount of folks still insisting this pandemic is just the flu. I understand most of these people got their initial information from President Trump/Fox State News, but even those have grudgingly changed their tune and faced reality. Are they clinging to their crazy notions because they are secretly frightened of the new reality, or are they just pig-ignorant? Perhaps it's a combination of both and in Seim's case you must add narcissism into the mix.
This pandemic is "a flu," but not "the flu." It is highly transmissible (not quite as bad as measles), transmissible when the carrier is still asymptomatic, and it is infecting a highly susceptible (the term the scientists use is "naive") population. So, it's the flu times 1,000. In 100 years it will probably be just another background flu, popping up from time to time, and no big deal. But now, as a new disease, it is a deadly flu. A very big deal. Write that on "the boards."
Trust me, myself and others have attempted to disseminate this information but to no avail because these folks are unsinkable rubber ducks that "see through the MSM" like in the tweet upthread.

These folks.

None more moronic that the great king moron, Doctor Master Photographer Gavin Seim,

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The (...well, one) truly despicable thing about Gavin Seim is that he knows he is intentionally lying to those poor souls who know even less than he does, and is very unlikely to suffer any consequences. He never engages in discussion with anyone who might show him up - just reverts to his standard insults. No matter the subject he will lie about it to suit his pathetic ego.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:21 pm
You have to really practice to be as ignorant as this bag of crap. As poor as the US initial response to the pandemic was, Mexico's seems even worse now, and this pasty, cowardly gringo is willfully contributing to that. I sincerely hope his family stays safe but for him . . . meh. But with that horseshoe he has up his ass, he may contract the virus, but only be mildly symptomatic, though he would thoughtlessly transmit to others not as fortunate, while blindly and blithely going on and on about how great his big brain is, and how right he is. I would even bet that if one his parents contracted the virus (I hope not) and passed on, he'd still deny reality.
When ya' get right down to the nub of it the poor boy's hatred of authority is greater than his love for his neighbor.

It looks like the virus is going to go through Mexico like crap through a goose.* When it does so one has to wonder what the psychological affect will be on Gavin, whose grasp of reality already appears to be in a fragile state.

*https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... virus.html

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 42 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav runs a checkpoint (DUI?) then bloviates about how heroic he is in both English and Spanish (I guess it is terrible Spanish).

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Gavvy looks like he’s using hair products and styling advice from There’s Something About Mary. :sick: :sick:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is Gavin stuck in Mexico now that trump sealed the border?

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

If that is a new video, I wonder if the refugee folks would appreciate his behavior? Also, too... He is fortunate his vehicle was not peppered with bullets. It's coming though.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He posted that video today - no idea when he recorded it. Takes a while to edit it I guess. He posted another one today that is > 1 hour long. I obviously didn't watch it. Titled "The Only raging fire is government".

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I've used this quote for several things over the years, but I am going to stop now. I don't think anything will come along to which it will be more appropriate.
We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.
Carl Sagan

arayder

Post by arayder »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:32 pm
If that is a new video, I wonder if the refugee folks would appreciate his behavior? Also, too... He is fortunate his vehicle was not peppered with bullets. It's coming though.
Listening to Gavin's insane BS about the virus makes me more convinced that his "I-am-a-refugee" story was a scam. So, imho, there is nobody there to talk to about something that doesn't exist.

But the cops have been informed as to who it was that ran their roadblock.

At the end of the video he talks about how he was considering going back to the roadblock and "educating them some more" but then said, "But, you have to pick your battles". I wonder if that means Gavin thinks the harass-a-Mexican-cop string has run out.
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:54 pm
He posted that video today - no idea when he recorded it. Takes a while to edit it I guess. He posted another one today that is > 1 hour long. I obviously didn't watch it. Titled "The Only raging fire is government".
The cops in the road block video have face masks on so it must have been done lately.

Here's the "Fire" video:

To me, Gavin seems a little whacky during the recording of it. It's mostly his predictable, rehearsed rants. Although he does do a live walk through of his house. Near the end he gives Sondra the evil eye about something and we get a look into the dark side.

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 43 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

Resume18 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:01 pm
Master Photographer Attorney Doctor Gavin Seim diagnoses remotely from his coward's hidey hole in Ole Mexhico; if the authorities there continue to treat this pandemic as casually as they currently are, he will be also treating his family with his tinctures for the "flu." Good luck Doc, you dumb fuck.
And don't forget Gav's plan for disinfecting his wife & children with tequila that's less than 60% alcohol!

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm
Gav runs a checkpoint (DUI?) then bloviates about how heroic he is in both English and Spanish (I guess it is terrible Spanish).
Gav runs another checkpoint with his kids in the back seat, fortunately none of them were physically injured this time, well other than the emotional scars of unfortunately growing up with Gav as your father.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm
Gav runs another checkpoint with his kids in the back seat, fortunately none of them were physically injured this time, well other than the emotional scars of unfortunately growing up with Gav as your father.
This is possibly how he'll get his, running from the cops. Unfortunately, he may take his family with him. Sondra is thoughtlessly complicit; two horrid people found each other and tragically, they bred.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

What happens if Seim runs a checkpoint with his kids in the car and the cops start shooting? Will Seim be satisfied with pointing out that his children were killed by police misconduct?

I would think so. Because this is all about him.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:11 pm
What happens if Seim runs a checkpoint with his kids in the car and the cops start shooting? Will Seim be satisfied with pointing out that his children were killed by police misconduct?

I would think so. Because this is all about him.
Highly probable, Stern.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I can see this coward pointing his car at a cop when trying to run; evidence suggests he cares not a whit if his family is along for the ride. To call him scum is an insult to scum.

Wanderinglord

Post by Wanderinglord »

In Mexico some checkpoints are manned by the military and have military weapons. They have a philosophy of shot first, shot again, then hide the bodies. I feel sorry for his family, he deserves what is coming for him.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It's quite possible they were merely going to wave him through when the car in front moved off. Drama queen.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”