Gavin Seim

Resume18

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:09 pm
The boy needs to go back on his meds. The detailed "science based discussions" are just his rants.

Ya' had enough yet, Sondra?

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 37 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.
His expertise in science is equal to his in photography, the constitution, the law, and #sexy. He is willfully pig-ignorant.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:17 pm
Who watches that shit!?
As of 8:55 EST he had 5,218 views. You have to wonder how many viewers noticed that Gavin denied that COVID-19 is pandemic after having lauded the sort of behavior that spreads the virus.

You can't make this stuff up.

Coward Clock: It’s been 37 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

"Ground Report" from El Cabron. It is as stupid as one would expect.
Gavin Seim
3 hrs ·
Mexico ground report: Today I saw many people in the store with a pack of toilet paper in their cart. But there was no lack. The stores were out of hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol, but there was plenty of tequila, which will work. Using alcohol to clean hands regularly during infections is a good idea.

AMLO, the president of Mexico says politics and exaggerating have no place here. López-Gatell, the health spokesman says Mexico... "is not considering restricting flights to the country or closing borders and ports due to the pandemic, because these measures are not justified and no scientific evidence to show that this is an epidemic yet exsists!"

There's still plenty of food on the shelves and the streets are bustling with vendors. The government has closed a lot of school and public buildings, but no restrictions have been attempted on how people gather or fiesta on their own.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:46 pm
Gavin Seim
3 hrs ·
Mexico ground report: Today I saw many people in the store with a pack of toilet paper in their cart. But there was no lack. The stores were out of hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol, but there was plenty of tequila, which will work. Using alcohol to clean hands regularly during infections is a good idea.

AMLO, the president of Mexico says politics and exaggerating have no place here. López-Gatell, the health spokesman says Mexico... "is not considering restricting flights to the country or closing borders and ports due to the pandemic, because these measures are not justified and no scientific evidence to show that this is an epidemic yet exsists!"

There's still plenty of food on the shelves and the streets are bustling with vendors. The government has closed a lot of school and public buildings, but no restrictions have been attempted on how people gather or fiesta on their own.
If any of the above is true then congratulations are in order because Gav has discovered a country as stupid and careless as his is.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Not a shock to anyone
But Gav lies again

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/corona ... g-borders/

Not because it isn’t a pandemic but because, (likely given Mexico’s land borders and difficulty in restricting cross border movement)
——-
Deputy Health Minister Hugo López-Gatell said Tuesday that according to the World Health Organization, there is no scientific evidence that shows that closing borders contains the spread of contagious diseases.

He added that “closing the borders is not possible without causing damage to society with unpredictable and huge consequences.”

If the movement of people is not allowed, there will be no way to access food and medical supplies, López-Gatell said.

The deputy minister also said that the government has 3.5 billion pesos (US $152 million) to purchase supplies required to respond to the coronavirus pandemic. Federal and state governments are both involved in preparations for a widespread outbreak of the disease, López-Gatell said.

——-

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Side note - yes the Mexican response is not enough and will likely result in a lot of suffering. :(

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Your stupid shit won't work dumbass,
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Imagine how many billions of dollars Seim could make if, in fact, any of his supposed potions were "active against" the novel corona virus.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:24 am
Your stupid shit won't work dumbass, Capture.JPG
If only there was some way to store these jars off of the counter. Suspended by their lids or something... :think:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Photoguy wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:34 am
scirreeve wrote:
If only there was some way to store these jars off of the counter. Suspended by their lids or something... :think:
Doesn't exactly look hygeinic, does it? Who knows what sort of infection or poison one might get from something prepared by that filthy fool!

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Yes, "active against the corona virus" as in "I gave it to the kids and after three days of rest, soup and aspirin their fevers broke."

Coward Clock: It’s been 38 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin Seim wrote: the president of Mexico says politics and exaggerating have no place here.
That's great news, Gavin! So when are you leaving?
This bramble need not be traversed.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He needs to do more research. Some of those tinctures seem to have the side effect of making your teeth grow crooked.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:42 am
He needs to do more research. Some of those tinctures seem to have the side effect of making your teeth grow crooked.
They're not exactly brilliant for the brain cells either.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote:
This advice will possibly kill some people. No subject is beyond his ability to fail.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:01 pm
scirreeve wrote:
This advice will possibly kill some people. No subject is beyond his ability to fail.
Gavin always goes on about accountability. But who's gonna' hold him accountable for this bad advice and the harm he'll surely cause?

If Gavin had a real certification or degree in any sort of medicine he'd have it yanked in a minute for this sh*t. His cowardly avoidance of responsibility is why he's never gotten and degree or certification in any field. He knows full well he can go on the web and selfishly bash the doers and the knowledgable without having to worry about a medical board yanking his sheepskin.

Sh*t-for-brains doesn't realize is that after the pandemic there will be plenty of folks around perfectly willing to brand him the dangerous fool he is.

Coward Clock: It’s been 38 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Resume18 wrote:
This advice will possibly kill some people.
Anyone who is following his advice is already high-risk. And dangerously stoopit.

This virus is disproportionately gonna kill a lot of stoopit people. Can't be helped.
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 pm
Resume18 wrote:
This advice will possibly kill some people.
Anyone who is following his advice is already high-risk. And dangerously stoopit.

This virus is disproportionately gonna kill a lot of stoopit people. Can't be helped.
Natural selection at work...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

arayder

Post by arayder »

Seim is a trip. In one conversation he praises the Mexicans for being out and about partying while the pandemic is getting a foothold in their country. Then he says it's a virus that should be battled with common sense.

Then he starts yammering about other diseases which so far have killed more people (most we have immunity to or meds for) as if efforts to mitigate the virus are put in place bases on a hit parade list.

Then he rants against government mandated shutdowns as if he never bothered to read the law on the subject.

He's a fool. A dangerous fool.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Right on cue from Dr. Seim's Facebook page:
Gavin Seim What if the only pandemic we're facing is ignorance and stupidity?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin Seim What if the only pandemic we're facing is ignorance and stupidity?
irony_meter_explode.gif
This bramble need not be traversed.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:46 pm
Gavin Seim
The idea of an unprepared Gav having to wash his children with tequila just makes me laugh...sorry kids!

arayder

Post by arayder »

:hijacked:

I don't know how it is for the rest of you Fogbowers, but just about everyone I talk to, people I know and people I just encounter, are genuinely expressing concern for everyone around them.

Phone calls end with, "Take care of yourself. Call me if you need anything." E-mails canceling meetings are returned with words expressing that the sender cares far more about the health and well being of the receivers than anything the meeting might have gotten done.

I think that for us all the thought of carrying the virus into the lives of friends, family, neighbors. . .indeed, anyone is ghastly. It's as if hand washing has become an act of brotherhood.

Likewise I hope and pray you all are well and will remain so.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Everyone needs to stay, stay as calm as possible, and follow the advice of the medical science professionals. Also, point out the dangerous idiocy of listening to advice from imbeciles like Seim about . . . well, anything really.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Everyone needs to stay, stay as calm as possible, and follow the advice of the medical science professionals. Also, point out the dangerous idiocy of listening to advice from imbeciles like Seim about . . . well, anything really.
A comment on his FB page agrees:
EJ Koelsch Gavin Seim I respect you for standing up to abusive power, however I don't think I'm going to go to you for medical advice. You are factually incorrect. There is a myriad of different types of flu viruses and how they attack the body. SARS flu viruses attack the lungs. The virus in question is this type of virus.
Did I ever say that I support the government taking advantage of this situation, as well as assisting in creating the panic? Nope.
It should be left up to the individual to make that decision based on various factors involved in their life. You just dismissing this as propaganda could potentially lead to people exposing themselves, and thus exposing other people to this virus. We both know that most people have a hard time thinking one step ahead of things. Maybe they think that they are young and don't have anything to worry about, so they get exposed and then they go see Grandma. Now Grandma's dead.
You have influence with people and I think it is somewhat Reckless of you to make statements about things you are clearly not informed on.
https://www.theguardian.com/.../coronav ... at-happens...
The response came after Gavin ran out of argument and stooped to calling Koelsch a government propagandist.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”