Gavin Seim

arayder

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

realist wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:38 am
Unable to pester local cops in Mexico Gavin, the useless, Seim has turned to the remaining tool in his tiny box that being the internet harassment of authorities he deems evil.
Gavin and Rudy Davis should form a company together.
Let's see if Gavin grows a set and calls the Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center and does one of his rants. Unable to mess with Mexican cops Pusscake knows he has to do something to keep his brand in front of Pootville.

Frankly, I think the boy's too badly spooked to make the call.

--------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 19 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

BigBill

Post by BigBill »

The cyber news www.ifiberone.com covers the news in Ephrata, WA and the Columbia basin.
Check out the article on GS. Be sure to read the comments.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

BigBill wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:32 pm
The cyber news www.ifiberone.com covers the news in Ephrata, WA and the Columbia basin.
I don’t see any.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:47 pm
BigBill wrote:
I don’t see any.
Me neither but there are some on their FB page.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:58 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:47 pm
BigBill wrote:
I don’t see any.
Me neither but there are some on their FB page.
He's a refugee from gainful employment, responsible parenting, thoughtful marital partnership, critical thinking and any sort of integrity or intellectual courage. In other words, an utter failure. To quote Sybil Fawlty, "I've seen more intelligent creatures lying on their backs on the bottoms of ponds."

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav's (former) local paper talked to him. They say the docs appear authentic.
A final recognition letter sent to the Herald by Seim appears to confirm that COMAR, or the Mexican Refugee Aid Commission, granted refugee status to Seim, his wife and five children in October. Seim said in an interview that legal permanent residency was issued to himself and his family in January based on that October resolution.
https://www.columbiabasinherald.com/new ... -in-mexico
He isn't too happy with the article for some reason. He recorded the interview (I haven't listened to it).
Gavin Seim
6 mins ·
Yes, the Columbia Basin Herald had to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to grab a featured image where we had our eyes closed 🤣🥴

They called to interview me yesterday for 20 minutes; then used almost none of what I said! I recorded the interview and you can listen to it here... https://bit.ly/2TcDYNz

See the Heralds FB post... facebook.com/cbherald/posts/10159358387613222

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

WTF is this?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It's a poor picture by a photographer who has read the book, bought the equipment, learnt the jargon* but still takes crap pictures because he is incapable of learning from those who know more or are more highly skilled.

Seim is unpleasantly pervy, isn't he? I always find me noise wrinkling in disgust when I see his drooling pictures of women.
_______
* iirc, bokeh is the very out-of-focus mottled background which avoids distracting from the main subject

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Listening to that interview - threats to his family? Who was threatening his family? There hasn't been any threats to his family, it all Gavin (oh er and my family because it sounds better)
Have they actually still got a warrant out for him?
The world is open to him? He ain't getting into Europe except as a tourist, and he'd have to have money to show too. Ditto Australia and NZ.
Police shooting people in the US every day? Really? I can think of two cases in the last year of so where what he said might apply and neither were car stops.
Activists constantly being arrested? How many times in how many years that happened to you? Once, twice? Since 2014?
No one asks him about the story that he left just after accusations of abuse by him on the rest of the family. A story not from officials or courts or cops.
He also goes on about cops and officials faking evidence, when he is the one who edited a video to pretend he wasn't pickpocketed.
Plus we get the bullshit about making a living. We all know he is subsidised by his family, he makes very little from any of his "businesses". The guy is a family leech.
When he revokes his US citizenship I'll take him more seriously.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin is said to have stolen money from some in the Bundy crowd:

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p1011102
Peter Thomas Santilli When I initially called Gavin Seim from Burns Oregon and asked him to come help me with media messaging after the Malheur takeover happened and the MSM was jacking the narrative to "militant, racist domestic terrorists, etc" He said, "it's too cold...." I can't take my family there...." "Maybe the next time...." Basically, he was too scared to come to Burns. Pussy. Regardless, I had him do some editing for me with the raw footage I uploaded to dropbox. Then, when I was arrested, he was given access to our GMN Facebook page. He tried to jack our fans to his page and our page got shut down. Lastly, one of our supporters gave him $500 to bring awareness to my case & my name as a journalist, as I was separate from all the other defendants, and was getting drowned out as a "Bundy" defendant. I was a journalist who covered the Bundy story. Gavin took the $500 and never said a word. Never returned the funds. Literally stole the money from one of our supporters. Since 2016, Gavin has personally and financially benefitted off the backs of all the defendants, and I have made ever attempt to disassociate from his fringe radical nut-baggedness.
Now Gavin "Sticky Fingers" Seim's trying to build a legal advice service based on, what I think is, a lie. Fearing that local Mexican authorities were on to his petty harassment game Gavin went to a legal advice service and after getting some information he twisted it all up and used it to cook up the "I'm a refugee" story.

I think Gavvy has phonied up his refugee story. Now, based on his phony win Gavin's selling legal advice to any wannabe poot expat who's gullible enough to send money to his Pay Pal account.

The boy has finally figured out that there's no money in running Mexican toll booths.

--------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 20 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:20 am
WTF is this?
Capture.JPG
I take pictures for myself, but I still think even my simple stuff is better than his. The only "enhancement" was setting my phone camera (yes, it was my previous phone, not my old Digital Rebel) to black and white. If I ever decide to blow it up and frame it, I might crop a bit off the top and the right, but the rest, leave as is.
Rangley light post sm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:25 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:20 am
WTF is this?
Capture.JPG
I take pictures for myself, but I still think even my simple stuff is better than his. The only "enhancement" was setting my phone camera (yes, it was my previous phone, not my old Digital Rebel) to black and white. If I ever decide to blow it up and frame it, I might crop a bit off the top and the right, but the rest, leave as is.
Rangley light post sm.jpg
Yep.

For a master photographer whose images tell a story, see Paul Nicklen on Instagram.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:48 pm

They called to interview me yesterday for 20 minutes; then used almost none of what I said! I recorded the interview and you can listen to it here... https://bit.ly/2TcDYNz

See the Heralds FB post... facebook.com/cbherald/posts/10159358387613222
Duh, about half way through Gavin claims to earn an income in Mexico. Yet another government agency finds out about Gavin?

--------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 21 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

arayder

Do all Seim's have thought disorders?

Post by arayder »

On Facebook Nathan Seim was chatting with someone considering expatriating to another country:
Vega Man Personally eyeing New Zealand or Switzerland. Singapore is also an option worth looking into.
To which the Seim, who as a kid got dropped on his head too many times, replies:
Nathan Seim To my mind, Peru, Mongolia, Panama, Uruguay, Czechia, Morocco and Canada have things to recommend them.
For people facing really heavy government abuse in the USA, Algeria and Iran should also be considered, simply because they are uncooperative with US demands.
So I ask why anyone seeking freedom would go to repressive cultures just because their governments oppose the U.S.? Maybe he's thinking about countries that won't extradite people back to the U.S.?

It seems to me the Seim's hatred of America has clouded the little bit of thought they have.

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 22 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:yeah:

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

BigBill wrote:
I bet the Ephrata police are just beside themselves with joy that Gavin is gone and now that he has refugee status he likely won't be back. He really got them, didn't he? Gavin was enough of a nuisance to make their job more difficult but not enough to put him behind bars for any significant amount of time. His running away to Mexico like the little coward he is was the best present ever for the Ephrata PD. They are still thanking him I'm sure.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

boots

Post by boots »

I think there's an element of "we're watching Gavin to be sure he is a good boy" in whatever they've granted him.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Azastan wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:54 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:42 am
Seems young to be having teeth pulled.
I endured a four hour root canal once rather than have it pulled.

But if you don't care about your dental hygiene, it's probably easier and cheaper to get them pulled.
Off topic, but I have my first root canal coming up and with the most expensive individual dental insurance that Delta Dental will sell you, a upper molar root canal and cap is $840 (insurance pay 50% of $1680) and an extraction is $57.

Four hours :eek2:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

El Cabron pretends that he is running from cops or some nonsense like that. He is also a "pacemaker".
Gavin Seim
3 hrs ·
Do what you must to avoid criminals and be a pacemaker.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:26 am
El Cabron pretends that he is running from cops or some nonsense like that. He is also a "pacemaker".
Gavin Seim
3 hrs ·
Do what you must to avoid criminals and be a pacemaker.
The film tries to two things.

One: Make it seem Gavin is still the master of all Mexican cops.

Two: In order to enhance his expat advice service the film tries to establish Gavin as an authority on how to function in Mexico.

As an aside it is worth noting that Gavin never had a cop pull a gun on him until he got to Mexico.

Coward Clock: It’s been 23 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

James McMullen

Re: Do all Seim's have thought disorders?

Post by James McMullen »

arayder wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 am
On Facebook Nathan Seim was chatting with someone considering expatriating to another country:
Vega Man Personally eyeing New Zealand or Switzerland. Singapore is also an option worth looking into.
Yeah, not so sure any of those are a particularly great choice for a low-income nonconformist who has trouble with authority.

arayder

Post by arayder »

The following sent to the Mexican Consulate in Indianapolis

--------------------
Austin Rayder ***********
To: indianapolis@sre.gob.mx
Tue, Mar 3 at 8:25 AM

Dear Consulate Staff,

I have a question about an American living Mexico. His name is Gavin David Seim and his birthday is January xx, xxxx. He claims to be living in Queretaro.

He claims to have been awarded refuge status by the Mexican government.

Can you substantiate his claim of having been awarded refuge status, or give me contact information for an immigration office in Mexico that can help me substantiate his claim?

I thank you for your attention to this matter.

Austin Rayder

Coward Clock: It’s been 23 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Dan1100 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:31 pm

Four hours :eek2:
Yes. It involved calcific metamorphosis and pulp canal obliteration. Great endodontist, but it was still pretty unpleasant.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

arayder wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 am

Two: In order to enhance his expat advice service the film tires to establish Gavin as an authority on how to function in Mexico.

As an aside it is worth noting that Gavin never had a cop pull a gun on him until he got to Mexico.
Three: Gav provides a glimpse into just how poor of a role model that he is to the children in the back seat.

Four: Gav enjoys his "freedumb" by staring into his phone & rambling nonsense while driving with kids in the car.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:09 pm
arayder wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 am

Two: In order to enhance his expat advice service the film tries to establish Gavin as an authority on how to function in Mexico.

Three: Gav provides a glimpse into just how poor of a role model that he is to the children in the back seat.

Four: Gav enjoys his "freedumb" by staring into his phone & rambling nonsense while driving with kids in the car.
Gavin also engages in the fantasy in which he pretends that he intimidates every Mexican cop he encounters such that they ". . .just go on their way".

Gavin has acted such an arse that cops in the U.S. and Mexico have shook their heads in disbelief at his foolishness and walked off. . .if that's what he's talking about.

What Mr. I-Can't-Remember-Which-Lie-I'm-Telling doesn't seem to have figured out is that all the cops in the U.S. and Mexico who he has filmed treating him with courtesy are non-examples of his "the-cops-will-shoot-you-in-a-heart-beat" line.

What a dumb arse!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”