Gavin Seim

arayder

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:19 am

It's estimated that every year well over a million people in the U.S. use a firearm to protect themselves, their family and their property.
https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/s ... r15/372251

To be fair to Gavin one of the true stories here happened in Houston which is kinda close to Mexico.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Or he’s saying Mexicans are better people because they’re willing to obtain guns illegally?

arayder

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:33 pm
Or he’s saying Mexicans are better people because they’re willing to obtain guns illegally?
Yes, I think you are right.

And I think he gets a little stiffy when he hears stories of groups of armed locals backing off the federal police while they take crime fighting into their own hands.

It's just the sort of thing Gavvy would do if he had a set. You know. . .much more manly than jabbering at local cops in lousy spanish while they detain teenagers who are pisssing in the street.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:33 pm
That, AND that police corruption is cool in Mexico because the cops will sell you an illegal gun.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

People trying to compare gun rights in Mexico vs the USA are usually ignorant of Mexico and Latin culture. Mexcianos seem to see having to openly carry a gun as a sign of bad times. They are not toys to them
Gavin the stopped clock makes 2 valid points - guns are not toys and when they are openly carried it is a sign of bad times.

But he is too scared, weak and wanting to oppress/dominate/terrorise others to stand against gun proliferation and uncivil behaviour- for those like Gavin “freedom” is The ability to dominate/oppress others - and a gun allows that.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:37 pm
People trying to compare gun rights in Mexico vs the USA are usually ignorant of Mexico and Latin culture. Mexcianos seem to see having to openly carry a gun as a sign of bad times. They are not toys to them
Gavin the stopped clock makes 2 valid points - guns are not toys and when they are openly carried it is a sign of bad times.

But he is too scared, weak and wanting to oppress/dominate/terrorise others to stand against gun proliferation and uncivil behaviour- for those like Gavin “freedom” is The ability to dominate/oppress others - and a gun allows that.
Gavin lauds Mexicans for having mounted machine guns on the back of their trucks and in the same post says they think open carry is uncivil. Go figure, eh?

Why Pepper Spray Boy is not so subtly trying to denigrate Americans who open carry is a mystery to me since a few years ago he was telling the crowd in Washington they could carry any firearm they wanted, any way they wanted, any time and anywhere they wanted. Go figure, eh?

Or maybe he's just trying to smooth over the fact that the Mexican government doesn't allow people to open carry?

arayder

Post by arayder »

Here's an oldie but a goodie. Gavin Seim at the "I will not comply" protest in May 2015.

I can't even begin to catalogue his misrepresentations of law and history. But check out the end where Gavin says, "Who is willing to stand of Liberty? Who is willing to die for liberty? Stand bold and stand principled and go out and take America back."

--------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 14 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen »

Nobody has a gun in Singapore. We also don't have any violent crime to speak of. Or any other kind of crime either, really. One of the safest countries in the entire world. You're statistically more likely to get by a meteorite than by a bullet in Singapore,

Boy, our lack of freedom to get shot or robbed really sucks, I tell you. I sure do miss that feeling of hyper-alert nervous tension when I'm downtown late at night. Instead, we've got people from all sorts of vibrant different cultures and backgrounds peacefully coexisting under the dastardly tyranny of tolerance and harmony. Pity us poor fools!

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Aaarrgggg.... while a bit more dangerous than Singapore... I too am being heavily oppressed by the lack of freedom to be shot by random people who should never be near a stapler let alone a fire arm.

Help! Help! I’m being oppressed! :geezertowel:

arayder

Post by arayder »

James McMullen wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:56 am
Nobody has a gun in Singapore. We also don't have any violent crime to speak of. Or any other kind of crime either, really. One of the safest countries in the entire world. You're statistically more likely to get by a meteorite than by a bullet in Singapore,

Boy, our lack of freedom to get shot or robbed really sucks, I tell you. I sure do miss that feeling of hyper-alert nervous tension when I'm downtown late at night. Instead, we've got people from all sorts of vibrant different cultures and backgrounds peacefully coexisting under the dastardly tyranny of tolerance and harmony. Pity us poor fools!
Dave at Sea wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 am
Aaarrgggg.... while a bit more dangerous than Singapore... I too am being heavily oppressed by the lack of freedom to be shot by random people who should never be near a stapler let alone a fire arm.

Help! Help! I’m being oppressed! :geezertowel:
We need to be reminded that Gavin went off on the above tirade because of Washington state's SB 941, a simple universal background check law, was about to be passed. Gavin acted like the state was about to dig up Patrick Henry and molest his corpse. One of the commenters notes how weird Gavin acts.

I note again that at the rally Gavin swore to stay in the U.S. and fight it out for "our freedoms".

--------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 17 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

arayder

Post by arayder »

From Gavvy’s Facebook page:
Gavin Seim 
If I were killed in on the streets of Mexico, thousands would say, we told him so!! But they don't even blink at the 30 people police murdered on the streets of the USA last week.
And what did you do about police violence and corruption when you were in the U.S., puss cake?

Answer: You hassled cops who were giving out parking and speeding tickets! Wow, what a warrior you are! Recently you were reduced to yammering at Mexican cops busting teenaged boys for urinating in public.

Now you can't even get that little nuisance job done.

--------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 17 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

So, I don't follow Gav as much as others here but I'm curious if any define him? I just see an anarchist, but maybe that's oversimplification. Is there a better definition since he wants a lack of societal order other than how he wants to impose it?
We are told by LE: If you see something, say something. -- I agree.
If you see something, video record it, uploaded it, and say something!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

neonzx wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:16 am
So, I don't follow Gav as much as others here but I'm curious if any define him? I just see an anarchist, but maybe that's oversimplification. Is there a better definition since he wants a lack of societal order other than how he wants to impose it?
I think the general view is that he has no coherent political philosophy beyond his narcissism and sense of entitlement. He is in denial about what an unpleasant, unpopular and untalented person he is. His self-image is of a creative, campaigning, courageous crusader for liberty. Not a whining piece of cowardly crap.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

neonzx wrote:
So, I don't follow Gav as much as others here but I'm curious if any define him?
Rebel Without A Clue.
This bramble need not be traversed.

arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:45 am
neonzx wrote:
So, I don't follow Gav as much as others here but I'm curious if any define him?
Rebel Without A Clue.
As we approach Lent we are reminded of our mortality and shortcomings. Rejecting self-condemnation allows us to accept ourselves, our mistakes and those of others without shame or guilt.

Despite Gavin's claimed religiosity he doesn't seem to have a clue about approaching society's problems, troubles, mistakes and outright foul ups without assigning shame or guilt. I am struck by the unfairness and cowardice of his "audit" youtubes which were (he's an inactive grouser, now) always aimed at government clerks, beat cops, security guards and elderly volunteers who aren't one bit responsible for the laws, policies and rules he's was grousing about.

Frankly, I think this is a sort of projection for the poor boy. He's failed candidate, photographer, voice over artist, magician, author. . .and he's working on screwing up his stint as an activist. Gavin's problem, IMHO, is that he can't deal with his failures and is so covered over with guilt about screwing up in Washington that he can't function. He spends more time trying to convince everyone that his run to Mexico was wise and brave than he does making his life there work. He endlessly finds cases of bad cops in the U.S. so he won't have deal with the reality that he messed up his family when he fled from a court system that really didn't give a hoot about him one way or the other.

--------------------

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

neonzx wrote:
Gav is no anarchist...he is a poorly educated, unemployed, christian, family man who supports his clan via a small monthly allowance he receives from his parents, it's as simple as that...

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Seim is just a lazy asshole and shit disturber. Nothing more to know is needed.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm
Seim is just a lazy asshole and shit disturber. Nothing more to know is needed.
I would agree that Gav is lazy & disturbed but there is more to know about his story.
Gav, like most of the #bundycult, chooses to believe that he has a list of rights granted by his god.
Gav often refers to this as "natural law" or "god's law" & he uses it to justify his unlawful actions.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think Gav is an outlier even within the Bundysphere. At least with Ammon there’s some actually underlying ideology/theology to the actions. Gav on the other hand is just looking for and making up reasons to be upset.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 pm
I think Gav is an outlier even within the Bundysphere. At least with Ammon there’s some actually underlying ideology/theology to the actions. Gav on the other hand is just looking for and making up reasons to be upset.
Gav has been an outlier for most of his life but the #bundycult did embrace him at one point.
Ammon, like Gav, believes that he has a set of rights that were granted to him by his god.
Ammon, like Gav, believes that his god speaks directly to him & tells him what to do sometimes.
Ammon, like Gav, is often just looking for and making up reasons to be upset, the most recent example would be Kylee Dixon.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ammon seems more coherent to me. He wants a Mormon theocratic dominionist form of government where he can graze on thousands of square miles for free.

What does Gavin want? I don’t think he even knows.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Gavin wants to be in control..

But he fails at that even in the smallest ways.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

ohhh sandy is gonna be mad

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:00 pm
Ammon seems more coherent to me. He wants a Mormon theocratic dominionist form of government where he can graze on thousands of square miles for free.

What does Gavin want? I don’t think he even knows.
I don't consider anyone who tells stories about hearing their god telling them what to do "coherent".

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

view the comments on the first picture-GROSS

looking at the 2nd picture-girl looks really young

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”