Gavin Seim

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I think a report to the proper authorities in Mexico should indicate that Seim operates a business, which is his YouTube channel. And he makes money doing so. The purpose of the YouTube channel is to show him harassing police officers -- in this case Mexican police officers -- who are trying to do their jobs. And emphasize this is how Seim makes his money. Voyeurs to his YouTube channel like to watch him demonstrate his gringo superiority over Mexican police officers.

I think that approach may piss somebody off and get him removed from Mexico.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think just the waving a camera in the face of a cop will eventually do it, YouTube business or not.
I also have another theory which may lead to problems for the Von Traipse family. Has he now made it worse for himself flaunting that he's staying in Mexico? Will the locals think - no more gringo dollars? We've got another American bum here? Is someone going to think the golden goose has stopped laying and best move now to get what you can, like his cameras and cars?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:59 pm
From Gavvy's Facebook:
I don't usually recognize trolls. But as I just gave them the biggest burn of their career maybe I should. They thought they were going to get me deported or imprisoned, only to discover it's over and I played them into thinking they were winning. Even now they are in denial trying to say it's not real.
The Refugee process took almost 2 years but is FULLY complete. There no more review and police in MX or the USA have no power over it. Should I thank them. All their threats, harassment, arrests, doxxing and hate were used by me and the Mexican government validate my claim. Save everything!
Who I really thank is my partners in justice. People like Jesus, my parents, my brother Nathan, My wife Sondra. Warriors like Kelli, John, Joshua, James, Jared, Ammon and many more.
This is not not an application, it's not temporary. It's done! It's full Refugee status verified and signed off on. We may be the only gringo family in Mexico that has it, but I don't think we will be the last. It's OK to say no more and continue defending freedom somewhere with a spark of hope.
Post the proof, Gavin.
Gavin can't keep his stories straight. On his youtube he says he's got refugee status then a few minutes later he says he's got permanent residency status.

But the real question is whether Gavin will use the cozy little residency set up his family has bought for him to "play" activist and search the net for videos of bad police work in the U.S.. . .or will he really do something about the evils he bemoans in the Mexican policing system.

The cops regularly roust Mexicans in full sight of Gavin. And what does he do? Post a video every 3 months or so? The question is how Gavin is any different from the 3%ers he bemoans?

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am
And emphasize this is how Seim makes his money.
He definitely doesn't make much from Youtube monetization, we're talking tiny amounts. And he'll make even less this way, considering he's asking for Paypal donations from an email address that doesn't exist on a domain that he doesn't own :lol:

I was tempted to register the domain myself just so he couldn't...

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:38 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am
And emphasize this is how Seim makes his money.
He definitely doesn't make much from Youtube monetization, we're talking tiny amounts. And he'll make even less this way, considering he's asking for Paypal donations from an email address that doesn't exist on a domain that he doesn't own :lol:

I was tempted to register the domain myself just so he couldn't...
Wait - he gets big $ from people that forgot to cancel their Patreon subscriptions. Nice spelling Gav (and hi to Tony Shelton). :sarcasm:
$39 of $1,000 per month
It may take some time to meet this first goal. Once people wee what our voice can do the next goal will be easy. The more we grow the more reaoucrces we have put into great content.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin’s story doesn’t pass the smell test.

He says he got refugee status by repeating his “they were going to put me in a concentration camp” line. If Gavin’s argument were accepted, it would mean that every two-bit criminal from the U.S. could get refugee status in Mexico by saying that if he returns he’s going to jail for his crimes.

All he’s doing is waving around piece of paper and talking sh*t.

His toadies buy the story. But I don’t.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Google translates the title of that document as "Proof of Recognition of Refugee Status". It is a temporary acceptance of the family's refugee claim pending further verification. Were the application accepted, Mexico would issue individual documents for each of them.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Why doesn’t he get Mexican citizenship and renounce U.S.?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:17 am
That would take effort, to learn Spanish and to learn about Mexico.
Edit: Gavin doesn't need to learn anything about anything, he is perfect already.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am
Google translates the title of that document as "Proof of Recognition of Refugee Status". It is a temporary acceptance of the family's refugee claim pending further verification. Were the application accepted, Mexico would issue individual documents for each of them.
Gavin's just trying to "reset the narrative" again, like he tried to do when he ran to Mexico. His endless posts about bad cops in the U.S. are getting him nowhere and the Mexican cops are catching on to his obstruction routine. Despite what he says he's still at risk for deportation.

So he's trying to make himself over into a poot expatiate guru. The pitch is to every American poot who thinks he's being screwed by the U.S. authorities enforcing the law. The scam is to tell them they can be like Gav and run to Mexico where, they are told, the government will recognize their BS and set them free.

Oh, and Gavin wants to be paid for the advice.

By the time it all goes bad and the marks find out that Seim 2.0 won't work Gavvy will have moved on.

Icehole

Post by Icehole »

Possibly Gavin has found a purpose for his shitty photography.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

KK is visiting the Seims in their beloved Mexico. I hope she stays there.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

arayder wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am
But the real question is whether Gavin will use the cozy little residency set up his family has bought for him to "play" activist and search the net for videos of bad police work in the U.S.. . .or will he really do something about the evils he bemoans in the Mexican policing system.
Gavin will never ever in his life do anything substantive. Gavin just postures. It's about making himself feel important.

In the end, as with all narcissists, it's only about Gavin.
I've heard this bull before.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
I wonder if the public can request copies of his application? I would love to see his argument.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Fits in with my previous comments. After application you get a 45 day freedom from deportation "guarantee". Has no bearing on whether you'll be accepted. Suspect what happened is he realised that continual residence on a tourist visa was not going to cut the mustard, so he's made an official application.

Now, what is completely moot for him is whether he is granted full residency or not, refugee status does not confer immunity from the consequences of goading the Mexican police so it's all rather pointless.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Google translates the title of that document as "Proof of Recognition of Refugee Status". It is a temporary acceptance of the family's refugee claim pending further verification.
That this clown can even get a temporary status is deeply troubling. The idea that any national government would issue even temporary refugee status to these privileged, toxic shitheads is a criminal waste of limited consular services. And a slap in the face to millions of people trying to flee legitimate human rights violations.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Look at the bright side: Seim is not harassing police authorities in the United States. And his children and spouse aren't on American welfare.

Win win as far as I'm concerned.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 pm
Look at the bright side: Seim is not harassing police authorities in the United States. And his children and spouse aren't on American welfare.

Ah, this is true! And his fambly who support him most likely don't get to claim the quiverfull
for dependant/tax purposes. Not sure if he is required to file taxes on the pittance he draws from his Phake Photog stuff.

Also, another thought. When applying for refugee or other statuses, one is required to swear to signed daffydavits. Maybe, or maybe not, it takes time to verify the validity of those. If he lied, that might be interesting.

And then, also, too, it's only a matter of time before he does more stupid, asinine bs.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:09 pm
Fits in with my previous comments. After application you get a 45 day freedom from deportation "guarantee". Has no bearing on whether you'll be accepted. Suspect what happened is he realised that continual residence on a tourist visa was not going to cut the mustard, so he's made an official application.

Now, what is completely moot for him is whether he is granted full residency or not, refugee status does not confer immunity from the consequences of goading the Mexican police so it's all rather pointless.
Let’s remember that Gavin’s the guy who floated the conspiracy theory that the Grant Co. cops had tried to frame him on drug charges.

Gavin’s the guy who posted countless youtubes in which he lamely pretended to be running off cops and security guards.

Gavin’s the guy who pretends that his simple readings of the Constitution trump centuries of case law.

Gavin said the Washington courts wanted to put him in a concentration camp, when the fact is the prosecutor said he’d intended to dismiss the harassment charges.

So why wouldn’t Gavvy Poo Poo Boy make up a story claiming to beat the immigration man at his own game?

Every time his rep needs a boost Gavin does what he does best. . .lie.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:17 am
Because he'd have to be able to speak Spanish.

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

arayder wrote:
arayder wrote:
From Gavvy's Facebook:
I don't usually recognize trolls. But as I just gave them the biggest burn of their career maybe I should. They thought they were going to get me deported or imprisoned, only to discover it's over and I played them into thinking they were winning. Even now they are in denial trying to say it's not real.
The Refugee process took almost 2 years but is FULLY complete. There no more review and police in MX or the USA have no power over it. Should I thank them. All their threats, harassment, arrests, doxxing and hate were used by me and the Mexican government validate my claim. Save everything!
Who I really thank is my partners in justice. People like Jesus, my parents, my brother Nathan, My wife Sondra. Warriors like Kelli, John, Joshua, James, Jared, Ammon and many more.
This is not not an application, it's not temporary. It's done! It's full Refugee status verified and signed off on. We may be the only gringo family in Mexico that has it, but I don't think we will be the last. It's OK to say no more and continue defending freedom somewhere with a spark of hope.
Post the proof, Gavin.
Gavin can't keep his stories straight. On his youtube he says he's got refugee status then a few minutes later he says he's got permanent residency status.

Assuming the refugee status is correct (not a given), then the PR status would also be correct. A person who is accepted as a refugee is usually given PR status. It may be conditional, but it's still PR.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Somerset wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:02 pm
arayder wrote:
arayder wrote:
From Gavvy's Facebook:

Post the proof, Gavin.
Assuming the refugee status is correct (not a given), then the PR status would also be correct. A person who is accepted as a refugee is usually given PR status. It may be conditional, but it's still PR.
Thanks for the clarification.

I see too many holes in Gavin's story. The least of which being his production of the mythical refugee status at the same time the cops and immigration officials were being informed of his misdeeds.

It’s my theory that faced with the embarrassment in his subculture of having messed up his Mexican adventure he decided to do his “change the narrative” thing and pretend that he had by his brilliance alone convinced the Mexican authorities that he was a refugee rather than a bail jumping loser.

Additionally Gavin seems to infer that he's had the status for a while and kept it under raps. . .like he could have kept his mouth shut about such a happening.

It's just plain laughable to think that Gavin could maintain a working, professional relationship with government agency staff for the two years he claims to have patiently worked through the process.

boots

Post by boots »

Why would he even want this? I'd rather stand and face a misdemeanor or even a low felony before even considering a life on the lam in Meheeco. As Tom Petty said, "you don't have to live like a refugee" Gavin.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 pm

:yeah:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

boots wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 pm
Why would he even want this? I'd rather stand and face a misdemeanor or even a low felony before even considering a life on the lam in Meheeco. As Tom Petty said, "you don't have to live like a refugee" Gavin.
Why would slime do it..
because he lacks a back bone.
Ameobas have more spine than he.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”