Gavin Seim

neeneko

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by neeneko » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:30 pm

I have to admit, when I first started seeing headlines about this I wondered if Gavin had finally pissed off some local dealer enough that he got his family killed.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:59 pm

neeneko wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:30 pm
I have to admit, when I first started seeing headlines about this I wondered if Gavin had finally pissed off some local dealer enough that he got his family killed.
X2

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 pm

Gavin Seim
2 hrs ·

Edit History - 2 versions below

Most of what you're reading in US is fabricated narratives.

The LeBaron's are a well respected Mexican family, kind of like the Cartwright's of the south. There's no way this was an accident and the US government could easily have been behind it. Prayers for their family. I don't know what really happened but the drug war propaganda being puked out by the news has little relation to reality.

US news stories are fabricated narratives. The LeBaron's are a large and respected family who have thrived in Mexico for generations. A little like the Bundy's and known to stand up individual liberty and gun rights.

This was no more an accident than the killing of LaVoy was a traffic stop and the US government could easily be behind it. We don't know what all happened, but the propaganda being puked out by US news has little relation to reality. The drug war must be stopped! Prayers for this family.
► Show Spoiler
his link - I didn't go there
CLICKORLANDO.COM
9 Americans killed in Mexico ambush
Nine members of a Mormon family were killed on the Mexican side of the US-Mexico border, and authorities are investigating whether the attack was the result .......
Gavin should post what the Mexican media and sources are reporting. :twisted:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Just my response to Gav's spewings - from the BBC article:
Members are known for standing up to local drug gangs and speaking out about the high levels of cartel violence.

While local media say the convoy of cars may have been mistaken for that of a rival gang, the LeBaron community has been targeted by the cartels in the past.
So nothing to do with the drugs war Gav?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:53 pm

The LeBaron's are a well respected Mexican family, kind of like the Cartwright's of the south. There's no way this was an accident and the US government could easily have been behind it. Prayers for their family. I don't know what really happened but the drug war propaganda being puked out by the news has little relation to reality.
This is Gavvy working tirelessly at being a piece of shit. My god, his kids are fucked.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:16 pm

According to Gavin whenever things go badly in Mexico the people rise up and in a sort of Seimian wet dream and make everything right again.

Most of these "stories" are actually Gavin's fairly tales in which the Mexican people are said to have acted out his fantasy of telling the cops to go back to the station house and having them actually do so. If you look at Gavin's old I-schooled-a-cop youtubes he likes to pretend he ran the cops off when in reality they just got tired of listening to him and went on their way.

Here we see Gavin moving the goal posts by pretending this is state sponsored violence because he knows full well neither a few poorly armed Mexican citizens or his mouthy anarcho-libertarins buddies couldn't possibly deal with the kind of organized violence the LaBaron story involves.

Right, Gavin. . .don't admit that there IS a role for state/provincial and national police forces when it comes to the maintenance of civil order.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:37 pm
Just my response to Gav's spewings - from the BBC article:
Members are known for standing up to local drug gangs and speaking out about the high levels of cartel violence.

While local media say the convoy of cars may have been mistaken for that of a rival gang, the LeBaron community has been targeted by the cartels in the past.
So nothing to do with the drugs war Gav?
Also in his recent post:
The drug war must be stopped!
Here is an earlier post:

Gavin Seim
October 31 at 12:39 AM ·
And this is what a real cartel looks like. I guess they can afford some new toys now.

NYPOST.COM
Coast Guard shows off $377 million worth of seized cocaine, marijuana
About 28,000 pounds of cocaine and 11,000 pounds of marijuana worth a total of more than $377 million were seized by the US Coast Guard during 18 interdictions off the coasts of Mexico and Central …
► Show Spoiler
Comments include:

Tasha Teeling America's pirates ignoring international boundaries and law.

Lane Huie It will be sold back to America people by the government

John Smith Really Gavin. I doubt they'll use any of this for new toys. For their new toys, they'll just force the American people to pay for it in taxes. They are probably saving that for a party weekend!

James Springer Thieves

James Springer Pirates

Raven Star Aren’t they bringing that home for the American families to enjoy thus ramping up the police state ticketing and jailing people for revenue? This is a big haul for drug dealers ya know, they gotta get the stolen product home

Ramon F Olmedo FOR THE U.S. CORP. IS ABOUT TAXATION, IF WERE TO PAY TAXES, LIKE ALCOHOL, TABACO AN FIRE ARMS, WON'T BE ILEGAL.

This is more of the same old "Government is Bad" and "Blue ISIS" crap.

There should not be any laws against drug use, sales or trafficking. It is Tyranny and does not allow for our Liberty and Freedom to do as we like. I have seen comments/posts (I think it was on Gavin's page) that the BIGGEST drug dealers are the Government and Pharmaceutical companies. I will post it if I see it again. It was dumb.

Raven

Post by Raven » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:38 pm

Gavin's reaction to these gruesome killings and shooting of women, children and infants is totally devoid of any compassion for the horror these people must have experienced.

His increasing detachment from reality of the harm people suffer in almost all of his all out hate of America has reached a new level of being a man that would no doubt continue to ignore the risks he places his own family in.

Gavin if your soulless eyes are reading this this was a real family that was gunned down in real life. It is not a fabrication of government to feed your insanity.

What a tragic moment this is for these people and their children.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:07 pm

Brand did not like Gav's post. For once I agree with Brand.
Brand Thornton
1 min ·
If you dont know what happened Gavin Seim then keep your trap shut. What EVERY ONE does know is two American families were slaughtered. For you throw your agenda in the mix is total disgusting bull shit!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:10 pm

US news stories are fabricated narratives. The LeBaron's are respected family
No.

This bramble need not be traversed.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:32 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:07 pm
Brand Thornton
1 min ·
If you dont know what happened Gavin Seim then keep your trap shut. What EVERY ONE does know is two American families were slaughtered. For you throw your agenda in the mix is total disgusting bull shit!
:thumbs:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Any idea why Gav didn't offer up any rambling nonsense about the ShaveYerCocks re-sentencing?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Last year, the family also clashed with local farmers who accused the LeBarons of using excessive amounts of water to grow walnut trees on their land, allegedly leaving nearby farms dry.

The Colonia LeBaron community has in the past demanded to be allowed to create its own security force.
Another fine upstanding gang of renegade mormons:
Wikipedia
Ervil Morrell LeBaron (February 22, 1925 – August 15, 1981) was the leader of a polygamous Mormon fundamentalist group who ordered the killings of many of his opponents, using the religious doctrine of blood atonement to justify the murders. He was sentenced to life in prison for orchestrating the murder of an opponent, and died there.

He had at least 13 wives in a plural marriage, several of whom he married while they were still underage, and several of whom were involved in the murders.
From last year:

Water Wars: Ranchers Clash Over Scarce Resources in Mexico
El Barzon, a civil society organization of ranchers and activists, has mobilized against an illegal well being built by the LeBaron farming family in Chihuahua, northern Mexico, which they say is robbing neighboring communities of much-needed water.
:snippity:
El Barzon is involved in several environmental and political struggles in the state, and has fought long battles against Canadian miners and ranchers they say are using the state's scarce water illegally. Now they claim the LeBaron family is taking water from neighboring communities in order to water their own walnut trees.

In November 2017, the LeBarons prevented the authorities from checking their property using an appeal granted with the help of Alex LeBaron, former National Water Commission delegate and now a federal representative.

As tensions increased, El Barzon and the Constitucion community checked the land by themselves, finding and documenting at least 12 irregular wells with diesel-fueled pumps. They also discovered legal documents presented by the LeBarons allowing them to water 18 hectares, far less than the 100 hectares they are currently watering.

"We're tired of this situation," said a rancher with El Barzon. "We wanted to do things formally: we filed complaints to the prosecutor, the environmental authorities, and nothing has happened. They're just delaying things or avoiding taking action."

I've heard this bull before.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:51 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:48 pm

From last year:

Water Wars: Ranchers Clash Over Scarce Resources in Mexico
El Barzon, a civil society organization of ranchers and activists, has mobilized against an illegal well being built by the LeBaron farming family in Chihuahua, northern Mexico, which they say is robbing neighboring communities of much-needed water.
:snippity:
El Barzon is involved in several environmental and political struggles in the state, and has fought long battles against Canadian miners and ranchers they say are using the state's scarce water illegally. Now they claim the LeBaron family is taking water from neighboring communities in order to water their own walnut trees.

In November 2017, the LeBarons prevented the authorities from checking their property using an appeal granted with the help of Alex LeBaron, former National Water Commission delegate and now a federal representative.

As tensions increased, El Barzon and the Constitucion community checked the land by themselves, finding and documenting at least 12 irregular wells with diesel-fueled pumps. They also discovered legal documents presented by the LeBarons allowing them to water 18 hectares, far less than the 100 hectares they are currently watering.

"We're tired of this situation," said a rancher with El Barzon. "We wanted to do things formally: we filed complaints to the prosecutor, the environmental authorities, and nothing has happened. They're just delaying things or avoiding taking action."
The article suggests that Gavin's idyllic tiny government dominated by loose associations of "the people" is incapable of ensuring even the basic property rights of its own people.

The article suggests that the abused and ignored, who should have enjoyed the protection of rule of law in the first place, took the law into their own hands.

Maybe Ear-Wax-Eatin' Gavin should have focused on peoples' rights instead of how free dogs are in Mexico?

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:22 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 pm
Gavin Seim
2 hrs ·

Edit History - 2 versions below

Most of what you're reading in US is fabricated narratives.

US news stories are fabricated narratives. The LeBaron's are a large and respected family who have thrived in Mexico for generations. A little like the Bundy's and known to stand up individual liberty and gun rights.

This was no more an accident than the killing of LaVoy was a traffic stop and the US government could easily be behind it. We don't know what all happened, but the propaganda being puked out by US news has little relation to reality. The drug war must be stopped! Prayers for this family.
► Show Spoiler
his link - I didn't go there
CLICKORLANDO.COM
9 Americans killed in Mexico ambush
Nine members of a Mormon family were killed on the Mexican side of the US-Mexico border, and authorities are investigating whether the attack was the result .......
Gavin should post what the Mexican media and sources are reporting. :twisted:
Pfffft. it's freedom baby! They are free to kill whoever they want. Not like the oppressed in the US amirite?

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:30 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:07 pm
Brand Thornton
1 min ·
But he's only sticking his nose in because they were Mormon.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:40 pm

I don't know what really happened
He never knows what happened, but always has an opinion.

The Way of the Poot.

Raven

Post by Raven » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:10 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:40 pm
I don't know what really happened
He never knows what happened, but always has an opinion.

The Way of the Poot.
I did notice how Gavin progressed from stating "I don't know what really happened" to then posting comments as if he were giving an eye witness account as matters of fact (and not opinion or speculation).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:18 am

Yeah - it is almost 2000 km away from where he lives. He knows nothing about it.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:27 am

So now there are three possible motives for these murders:

1. Drug cartel retaliation/continued skirmishing w/LeBarons.
2. Water wars with other Mexican farmers and ranchers.
3. Internecine strife (again) within the LeBaron cult (reading more about this family, who have been nicknamed the Mormon Mansons, convinced me they are indeed a cult.)

I've heard this bull before.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:36 am

Has someone told Gavin the Cartwrights are fictional? And in their fictional world they had enemies and were shot and beaten up every week?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:45 am

I know Gavin' has anti-U.S./government beliefs, but suggesting they would be involved in this horrible situation is bizarre. Like some agency would go to Mexico and wipe out a family? :twisted:
Maybe this should go in another thread, but I am behind and don't know if it is being discussed elsewhere.
A suspect has been arrested in the massacre of a family from a Mormon community in Mexico

A suspect has been arrested in the massacre of nine family members from a Mormon community on the Mexican side of the border with the United States, Mexican authorities said Tuesday.

The suspect was holding two bound-and-gagged hostages in the hills of Agua Prieta in Sonora state, the ministerial Agency for Criminal Investigations (AMIC) said.

The suspect had several rifles and a large amount of ammunition, including a number of large-caliber weapons, the agency said in a statement posted to its official Facebook page.

The arrest came a day after a convoy of women and children was viciously attacked by criminal groups while driving near the US-Mexico border, Mexican authorities said.
The attorney general for the neighboring state of Chihuahua, Cesar Peniche Espejel, confirmed the arrest in an interview with Mexico's Imagen Radio on Tuesday but could not confirm details of the suspect's involvement.
"We are waiting for some more intelligence in order to issue an official statement," he said.

Peniche Espejel said he believes the newly-formed Los Jaguares cartel, an offshoot of the Sinaloa cartel, may be behind the massacre.

But earlier Tuesday, a US official said a rival cartel called La Línea is under focus.

"These very cartels of Sinaloa, after the arrest of Guzman 'El Chapo' have suffered fragmentations," Peniche Espejel said.

"They have been growing near the border with the United States and are heavily involved in trafficking of immigrants into the United States and drug-trafficking."

The family may have been targeted
The LeBaron family had a history of conflict with Mexican drug cartels, which indicates that they may have been targeted, former Mexican Foreign Minister Jorge Castañeda told CNN.

"Cartels have taken too many of our family members," said family member Kendra Lee Miller, adding those killed Monday were "not the first."

Miller told CNN her family has recently been threatened by cartels over where it can travel.

"They had stood up to the drug cartels, and they did have certain frictions either with the cartels or with neighboring communities over water rights," Castañeda said.
Castañeda was Mexico's foreign minister for three years and left office in early 2003.

"Their long-standing tensions, and apparently the woman who was driving in the first car that was attacked was an activist. She was someone who was very active in her community, defending her family, her fellow members of the community against cartels, on the issue of water rights," Castañeda said, describing one of the three women killed, without naming her.

The former minister also said the larger LeBaron community had been receiving the protection of 90 federal police stationed around the community since 2011 because of tensions between the family and cartels.

That protection was withdrawn to some extent by the current government earlier this year, according to Castañeda. It's unclear whether all 90 policemen were withdrawn or just some of them, he added.
<snip>
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/06/americas ... index.html

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:49 am

The suspect had several rifles and a large amount of ammunition, including a number of large-caliber weapons, the agency said in a statement posted to its official Facebook page.
Who could this sound like?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:35 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:49 am
Who could this sound like?
Er, any poot having a wet dream?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:07 pm

Who wrote this story, the LeBarons' publicist? Could CNN at least mention that they're are a polygamist cult with a history of pedophilia and murdering their enemies? They talk about this family like they're the goddamn Griswolds.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”