Gavin Seim

arayder

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:31 pm
I can only think of one response for Gavin and his commentor.

:twoup:

The sad boy child believes in rights for himself and especially not for women and children. They are objects and property to him. Probably why he has no issue with child brides.
Seim, who claims to be brilliant, simply can't see the hypocrisy of so many of his arguments and beliefs.

I don't want to belabor this point, but everything we know about Gavin's childhood points to a pandering upbringing and a homeschool education that lacked anything approaching intellectual rigor. In short, Gavin never had to master any part of what the rest of us would think of as a comprehensive educational curriculum.

He never had to master anything.

The Seim system of poor education and silly self-proclaimed brilliance can be seen in Gavvy Boy's several failed professional and entrepreneurial efforts. It's why Gavin is a piss poor photographer despite years of work and endless heaps of daddy's money used to buy equipment.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
What's the difference between driving a school bus an human trafficking.

Nothing, if you're on trial in a US court!!
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dolly wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:10 pm
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
What's the difference between driving a school bus an human trafficking.

Nothing, if you're on trial in a US court!!
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
So is this the new Seim strategy: Say something inane and when the statement's meaning is queried the writer feigns wokeness?

arayder

Post by arayder »

One branch of the sovcit/poot community loves to find convoluted reasons to call people in authority “pedophiles”. The easiest stretch of logic in this vein was made up to convince weak minded poots that child protective service workers were somehow pedophiles because their work related to children.

I really can’t explain the logic, because there is none.

It seems to me that as Gavin’s state of mind deteriorates, in the same sort of way, he is trying to take his human trafficking rant to a new level. It used to be he charged the cops that arrested people and the courts that sent them to jail upon conviction with human trafficking because the perps often got sent to “private prisons”.

It’s a big stretch, but on the intellectually anemic streets of Poot Town nobody seemed to notice or care.

Could it be that Gavin has loosened logic’s shoestrings a little bit more and conclude that the bus drivers who pick up kids for school are trafficking in children?

If so, it would be ironic for the guy who made his own kids into exhibit A for the claimed success of his expatriate life style to charge others with trafficking in children.

After all it was Gavin himself who treated us to the youtube spectacle of his frightened kids cowering in the back of the “Truth Van” while made his midnight run to Mexico.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Odd that he not hates Bus Driver. Though they at be a public (thought not always since some are privatized), nobody is actually required to send their children to school on a bus. It is an optional service provided by schools. I would be surprised if Gav suddenly starts claiming schools are involved in human trafficking.

That being said, once when I reported suspicion of child abuse (as required by law), the child was removed from the home that day. The suspicion was easy since he flat-out told me, and other teachers as well. It also was not the first occurrence.

I think they may have arrested the offending step-father as well.

I was saddened every time I reported suspected (or far more than suspected) abuse. I hate it when abuse occurs and I feel sad for the children, even those who were my most difficult. I will, however, continue to report when necessary, and not just because I am obligated by the law*, but because it is the right thing to do.

* In Illinois, church workers are mandated reporters. It is also a requirement in the Episcopal Church's Dicoese of Chicago "Keeping God's People Safe" process.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:21 pm
. . . I would be surprised if Gav suddenly starts claiming schools are involved in human trafficking.
This is the guy who said every person in the U.S. prison system ought to be released. Just saying. . .

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

arayder wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:54 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:31 pm
I can only think of one response for Gavin and his commentor.

The sad boy child believes in rights for himself and especially not for women and children. They are objects and property to him. Probably why he has no issue with child brides.
Of course. That's a fundamental tenet of Abrahamic, patriarchal religions, including the one he was raised in. Besides the fact that it's part of his belief system, he and all males in those faiths personally benefit by such beliefs. So of course they cling to them and their religious justification for them.
Seim, who claims to be brilliant, simply can't see the hypocrisy of so many of his arguments and beliefs.

I don't want to belabor this point, but everything we know about Gavin's childhood points to a pandering upbringing and a homeschool education that lacked anything approaching intellectual rigor. In short, Gavin never had to master any part of what the rest of us would think of as a comprehensive educational curriculum.
Gavin's a narcissist. Narcissists not only fully believe in their own superiority over others, they lack self-insight and thus the ability to question themselves and their beliefs. It's not a matter of education, it's a built-in personality flaw.
I've heard this bull before.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Northland10 wrote:

I was saddened every time I reported suspected (or far more than suspected) abuse. I hate it when abuse occurs and I feel sad for the children, even those who were my most difficult. I will, however, continue to report when necessary, and not just because I am obligated by the law*, but because it is the right thing to do.
:bighug: :like:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote:
Odd that he not hates Bus Driver. Though they at be a public (thought not always since some are privatized), nobody is actually required to send their children to school on a bus. It is an optional service provided by schools. I would be surprised if Gav suddenly starts claiming schools are involved in human trafficking.

That being said, once when I reported suspicion of child abuse (as required by law), the child was removed from the home that day. The suspicion was easy since he flat-out told me, and other teachers as well. It also was not the first occurrence.

I think they may have arrested the offending step-father as well.

* In Illinois, church workers are mandated reporters. It is also a requirement in the Episcopal Church's Dicoese of Chicago "Keeping God's People Safe" process.
Thank you for that - the youngest Reeve graduated University this spring with a degree in Family and Human Services (social work) and a minor in "legal studies" (cuz she spends a lot of time in court). Took a job with the equivalent of CPS here. Just got her first cases a month ago (was training and waiting for FBI background check before that). She is not the removal person - she is a placement person after removal. She is new but she spends a lot of time trying to get the parents help so they can take care of their kids. Has driven a Mom 6 hours to go into rehab, took a Dad just out of prison for supervised visits (she thinks that dude can get fixed and is trying to help him). Fuck the CPS haters. Sorry - kind of a brag post (I love that gal).

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 pm

Thank you for that - the youngest Reeve graduated University this spring with a degree in Family and Human Services (social work) and a minor in "legal studies" (cuz she spends a lot of time in court). Took a job with the equivalent of CPS here. Just got her first cases a month ago (was training and waiting for FBI background check before that). She is not the removal person - she is a placement person after removal. She is new but she spends a lot of time trying to get the parents help so they can take care of their kids. Has driven a Mom 6 hours to go into rehab, took a Dad just out of prison for supervised visits (she thinks that dude can get fixed and is trying to help him). Fuck the CPS haters. Sorry - kind of a brag post (I love that gal).
:thumbs: :bighug:

arayder

Post by arayder »

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:16 pm
arayder wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:54 pm
Gavin's a narcissist. Narcissists not only fully believe in their own superiority over others, they lack self-insight and thus the ability to question themselves and their beliefs. It's not a matter of education, it's a built-in personality flaw.
I hope I don't offend anyone's politics here, but the best example I see of the narcissist's inability to self correct was Donald Trump's inability to see that his public railroading of the Central Park 5 was a terrible mistake. Most people in the same situation would have stopped and asked, "What was I doing?"

Likewise Gavin has made countless wrong turns in his sad life yet still continues to claim each screw up was brilliant and brave.

Furthermore he has a charctoristically narcissistict habit of manipulatively adopting points of view he thinks will be popular in whatever subculture he is swimming in at the time. When he runs for Congress he says one thing, another when he's around the Bundy's and still another when all butt hurt about not being able to go back to the state of Washington.

He's for strong national borders and good government. . .no wait, now it's state's rights. . . no no, it's open borders, now. . .and on and on. . .

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

El Escroto (h/t Rusty the twitter squirrel) posts more nonsense. I guess he is looking for attention.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
The main job of a judge is to throw out cases that don't meet probable cause and have no victim. Keep that in your mind next time you sit in a courtroom.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
The main job of a judge is to throw out cases that don't meet probable cause and have no victim.
Ooo, Gavin referencing his own Washington State case. Whatsa matter, Gavvy, tired of pointlessly wandering around Mexico? Did Daddy threaten to cut your monthly allowance to four figures? Aww, life's not being fair to you, that mean ol' judge and your harmless crime of harassing police officers. Be a man for once, go home, face your charges, and stop bleeding your parents dry.
This bramble need not be traversed.

arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:38 pm
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
The main job of a judge is to throw out cases that don't meet probable cause and have no victim.
Ooo, Gavin referencing his own Washington State case. Whatsa matter, Gavvy, tired of pointlessly wandering around Mexico? Did Daddy threaten to cut your monthly allowance to four figures? Aww, life's not being fair to you, that mean ol' judge and your harmless crime of harassing police officers. Be a man for once, go home, face your charges, and stop bleeding your parents dry.
A couple of posts ago I talked about Gavin's piss poor education and his willingness to ape any opinion popularly held in the poot subculture. The above post is right. In reality this is just Gavin, the spoiled child, pinning for a way out of his cop obstruction charge.

The poots (and by extension, Gavvy) have taken the concept of a victimless crime (i.e. prostitution or pot smoking) and expanded the notion to mean they can do as they want. These ignoramuses pretend that their version of John Steward Mill's harm principle is accepted law which must be enforced in court.

That is simply not so. You can get a traffic ticket for running a stop sign even if you don't run somebody down in the process.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Poots definition of victim is pretty loose. If they believe the FBI sharpshooters are aiming at them without firing, they are victims, but if they were aiming at others without shooting, no victim.

I would not be surprised if some of them claimed their was no victim on actual assaults or stealing because the case is "state" v "poot" and not the victim v poot. The state is claiming to be a victim and they can't be so, no victim no case.

And, if I was the person engaged with law enforcement when he starts interfearing, I would be a victim (especially when he interfeared when a police officer was helping a citizen, at the citizen's request).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:08 pm
Poots definition of victim is pretty loose. If they believe the FBI sharpshooters are aiming at them without firing, they are victims, but if they were aiming at others without shooting, no victim.
Exactly. One law for them and one for the rest of us. That's what's it's really all about.
Northland10 wrote:
I would not be surprised if some of them claimed their was no victim on actual assaults or stealing because the case is "state" v "poot" and not the victim v poot. The state is claiming to be a victim and they can't be so, no victim no case.

Oh, yeah their favorite tricks are to demand the judge produce proof of his/her oath and then demand that there be a victim, with a physical body produced.
Northland10 wrote:
And, if I was the person engaged with law enforcement when he starts interfearing, I would be a victim (especially when he interfeared when a police officer was helping a citizen, at the citizen's request).

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

posting for the comment
Gavin Seim
42 mins ·
God help these men and judge those who take part in what is happening. Texas and our courts are so far gone that inncince is not even enoghh to stop execution.
I did not go to his link. He has other posts about some guy in Texas scheduled for execution.
SEARCH.TXCOURTS.GOV
Court of Criminal Appeals - Handdown Report
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Dan Fitz This is so sad.
I've been so angry all my life at they way we are controlled by others. It started in school with me. Even at a very young age I did not want to listen to the teachers or follow the curriculum of the day. Little did I know at the time, they were training me to be a good little slave. I rejected it all throughout school. I was in trouble all the time for breaking the "rules."
I still get angry but I'm so warn out and bummed out about these stories coming out of my home country. It is so sad.
Even a violent revolution wouldn't solve anything. It must be changed in the MINDS of the people to NEVER be ruled by anyone. I don't see that happening.
😢😢😢😢

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dolly wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:42 pm
Gavin Seim· God help these men and judge those who take part in what is happening. Texas and our courts are so far gone that inncince is not even enoghh to stop execution.
So Gavin now struggles in two languages.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

arayder wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:20 pm
Dolly wrote:
Gavin Seim· God help these men and judge those who take part in what is happening. Texas and our courts are so far gone that inncince is not even enoghh to stop execution.
:rotflmao: yeah, I didn't bother to highlight the misspelled words.

Sometimes I don't do much better. :blackeye: I finally cut my long fingerrnails but my old laptop still has some sticky keys. edit-edit-edit all the time.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dolly wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:34 pm
wrote:
Dolly wrote:
:rotflmao: yeah, I didn't bother to highlight the misspelled words.

Sometimes I don't do much better. :blackeye: I finally cut my long fingerrnails but my old laptop still has some sticky keys. edit-edit-edit all the time.
Gavin could grow a set and contribute some of daddy's money to: https://innocencetexas.org
Mission & History
Innocence Project of Texas is a nonprofit human service organization that provides legal and investigation assistance to low-income Texas citizens who were convicted of crimes they did not commit.

By doing this work, we serve our mission to:
Restore citizen liberty that was unjustly taken
Reconnect families torn apart by injustice
Defend freedom in our democracy
Promote accuracy and integrity in our criminal justice process
Our Vision: No citizen shall have their liberty wrongly taken from them.

. . .We have exonerated (when a prisoner's conviction is overturned and all charges are dropped by a district attorney) 27 individuals. Several other cases continue to work their way through the time-consuming legal processes.
Instead Gavvy Poo Poo Boy will sit in his Mexican hidy hole and surf the web for stuff to bitch about.

They freed 27 people, Gavvy. Who'd you ever free?

Whip

Post by Whip »

arayder wrote:
Dolly wrote:
It's like he literally choked after he misspelled innocence

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Since you folks are talking about Gav's spelling skills I submit his latest FB post.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
Perfect. The idea that plastic straws are destroying our evirment and wildlife is so ridiculous. The only people who benefit from the fake environmental is the rich and powerful who enslave the people while they poisen our rivers and drop bombs around the world.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:36 am
Since you folks are talking about Gav's spelling skills I submit his latest FB post.
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
Perfect. The idea that plastic straws are destroying our evirment and wildlife is so ridiculous. The only people who benefit from the fake environmental is the rich and powerful who enslave the people while they poisen our rivers and drop bombs around the world.
He's also posting in support of Edward and Elaine Brown:
Edward Lewis Brown (born 1942) and his wife, Elaine Alice Brown (born c. 1940), residents of the state of New Hampshire, gained national news media attention as tax protesters in early 2007 for refusing to pay the U.S. federal income tax and subsequently refusing to surrender to federal government agents after having been convicted of tax crimes. After the conviction and sentencing, a long, armed standoff with federal law enforcement authorities at their New Hampshire residence ended with the arrest of Edward and Elaine Brown on October 4, 2007.In July 2009, while serving their sentences for the tax crimes, the Browns were found guilty by a federal district court jury of additional criminal charges arising from their conduct during the standoff.
He's trying to leave the impression that they have an imminent release based a court ruling the poot Illuminati have decided means they get to skate. Dream on Gavvy Poo.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_an ... rison_life

arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:44 am
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:36 am
Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
He's also posting in support of Edward and Elaine Brown:
Edward Lewis Brown (born 1942) and his wife, Elaine Alice Brown (born c. 1940), residents of the state of New Hampshire, gained national news media attention as tax protesters in early 2007 for refusing to pay the U.S. federal income tax and subsequently refusing to surrender to federal government agents after having been convicted of tax crimes. After the conviction and sentencing, a long, armed standoff with federal law enforcement authorities at their New Hampshire residence ended with the arrest of Edward and Elaine Brown on October 4, 2007.In July 2009, while serving their sentences for the tax crimes, the Browns were found guilty by a federal district court jury of additional criminal charges arising from their conduct during the standoff.
He's trying to leave the impression that they have an imminent release based a court ruling the poot Illuminati have decided means they get to skate. Dream on Gavvy Poo.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_an ... rison_life
Not release, Gavvy Poo, resentencing.
On Monday, the United States Attorney for New Hampshire submitted a memo to the court agreeing that the Browns' sentence of 30 years for the charge of carrying a firearm or destructive device in connection with a crime of violence should be vacated, and that the court should “reschedule the case for resentencing."
* https://www.nhpr.org/post/ed-and-elaine ... e#stream/0

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”