Gavin Seim

Dolly

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 am
GAVIN: "Que es la violacion?"
OFFICER: "No hay violacion." (There is no violation.)
GAVIN: (proceeds to lecture officer about the Constitution)

Also, marijuana isn't exactly legal in Mexico, but a Supreme Court ruling made the law basically unenforceable.
Thanks. I only spent about 2 minutes on this. I don't care to waste much time on Gavin. I don't know anything about this site, so FWIW
October 7, 2019
Mexican Senate Leader Says Marijuana Will Be Legalized This Month
The Senate leader of Mexico’s ruling party said that the lawmakers will vote on a bill to legalize marijuana for adult use by the end of the month. <snip>
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/mexican ... his-month/

I don't know the age of the folks stopped and searched by the cops. I didn't watch much of the video - maybe more later.
But there are things that are LEGAL for ADULTS that are not legal for minors.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

The toll booth Mexican poot was Ramon, not Gilberto. Having said that Gilberto (who is also a poot) tries to correct Gav about the drug bust thingy.
Gilberto Gómez Gavin Seim no, to have marihuana for yourself was not the issue here, they were attending one complain from a citizen about a drug dealer, so, they were doing an inspection just to be sure that guy wasn't the drugdealer
Gav does not like that response (of course).
Gavin Seim Gilberto Gómez they are liers have no right to do an inspection and are just making excuses. Cops pull this crap all the time. It's time to stop tolerating the facists drug war. They are the crinials. Let's get that straight.

Gilberto Gómez Gavin Seim yeah, well, I am not pretty sure that you understood what the policeman said to you🤔

[Gilberto Gómez the goverment has no lawful authority over drugs and you have no authority to give it to them. Anyone participating in in the drug war is partipating in a war on the people. Mexico is the perfect example.
And more shit talk between Gav and his ex friend Gilberto (also, too I am done cleaning up the formatting of FB posts so here you go).
Gilberto Gómez Gavin Seim what I was trying to explain, with a lot of respect to every one, Is that here in México, when we, the civilians see, or notice, that something bad, like an accident,.. or a fire... or like in this case, there is a drug dealer poisoning our children,... Then we, the civilians, give part, or report to the authority the We, the people pay from our taxes just to do that, then, the least that we expect is the person in charge of that especific duty, to go there, and fix or check the situation.
On this especific video, the policeman tryied to explain to my dear friend Gavin Seim that he was jus responding to that requirement🤷‍♂️👍🇲🇽
Hide or report this
· 6h
Gavin Seim
Gavin Seim Gilberto Gómez So where in the law is that my freind? There is no such requirement nor do the people have the authority to make one. The Constitution is quite clear on this. You should study it deeply.
Drug dealers don't poison children. Parents to fail to teach their children to have the valor to stand up for freedom do. if you don't like weed teach your kids not to use it rather then teaching them to be subservient fascists.
Hide or report this
· 5h · Edited
Gilberto Gómez
Gilberto Gómez Gavin Seim if you want to know what or wich laws I am taking about, well, the first one is the "Constitución Política de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" , that is the one, and, from It, we have, for Example, the "Constitución Política del Estado Libre y …See More
Hide or report this
· 5h · Edited
Gavin Seim
Gavin Seim Gilberto Gómez Constitución Política de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos forbids the very thing you are defending.
Hide or report this
· 5h
Gilberto Gómez
Gilberto Gómez Exactly which part?
Hide or report this
· 5h
Gavin Seim
Gavin Seim You're supporting arbitrarily searches without warrants or justification. I know which part forbids it. You explain which part allows it!
Hide or report this
· 5h
Gilberto Gómez
Gilberto Gómez I Just did😉👍😎
Hide or report this
· 5h
Gavin Seim
Gavin Seim No you didn't. But nice try pretending with me.
Hide or report this
· 5h
Gilberto Gómez
Gilberto Gómez Gavin Seim ok, so should I understand that you already read, study, and comprenhend all the Laws Codes that I puntually mentioned? Is that what I should understand?
And one more thing - Gav posted a "new" video on YT - I guess it is the same one as on FB but I haven't (and won't) be bothered to watch it.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin's getting lots of likes and compliments on his Facebook page over this last video. Desperately in need of relevancy he's returned to the same verbally-harass-the-cops routine he used in the U.S. This pony only has one trick. Interestingly, some of the commenters even think Gavvy's Spanish is excellent.

I have a hunch we are going to see more of this from Gavvy.

I also have a feeling that if Gavin follows this path he's headed for trouble. My sense of his situation in Washington state is that the police knew they were dealing with a socially inept, but harmless, poot/nerd and cut him some slack. ("Easy, Johny, it's the crazy Seim boy. He must be off his meds again"). Even then Seim managed to get himself arrested.

So now he's trying the same routine in Mexico?

Then there's the possibility that cowardly Gavin will realize he's playing with fire and go back to surfing the net for bad cop stories.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

He's a crappy chew toy, but he's our crappy chew toy. :smoking:
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Gavin Seim
12 hrs ·
The fact that Trump is trying to extradite #Assange for telling the truth yet so called patriots are screaming Trump 2020, tells you everything about who they really serve.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
35 reactions 8 Comments <see below for some of these comments> 20 Shares

Rog Xavier this fact perplexes me to this day ...
Trump should give Assange a JOB , if anything....
11h

Gavin Seim It's not perplexing. Trump is and has been the enemy of freedom since day one. People just had their eyes closed.
3h

Stoney R. Harmon Lol, Q has them convinced Trump is keeping him safely locked up so he can bring him to the U.S. to testify in court and bring down the deep state.
6h

< edit to add breaks to this wall of text - and deleted my duplicate paste of it>
Shane Grant LET THEM GO AHEAD AND IMPEACH TRUMP.... HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN., I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information. They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros.

After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged. So let's move on to impeachment.
2h

Barry Wiebe Funny how when campaigning he's was all how great Assange is for releasing crimes of Hillary.
1h

realist

Post by realist »

Wow. That "Shane Grant" is a real genius. :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

realist wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:02 pm
Wow. That "Shane Grant" is a real genius. :lol:
Yeah, but once they have Discovery ... Checkmate!!
😂
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dolly wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:50 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 am
GAVIN: "Que es la violacion?"
OFFICER: "No hay violacion." (There is no violation.)
GAVIN: (proceeds to lecture officer about the Constitution)

Also, marijuana isn't exactly legal in Mexico, but a Supreme Court ruling made the law basically unenforceable.
Thanks. I only spent about 2 minutes on this. I don't care to waste much time on Gavin. I don't know anything about this site, so FWIW
October 7, 2019
Mexican Senate Leader Says Marijuana Will Be Legalized This Month
The Senate leader of Mexico’s ruling party said that the lawmakers will vote on a bill to legalize marijuana for adult use by the end of the month. <snip>
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/mexican ... his-month/

I don't know the age of the folks stopped and searched by the cops. I didn't watch much of the video - maybe more later.
But there are things that are LEGAL for ADULTS that are not legal for minors.
My understanding is that in the U.S. minors on the street can refuse a search just like an adult might. I don't know what the law is in Mexico.

I also can't tell in the video if the cop really asks permission for the searches and the kids just go along to get it all over with, or if it's just a routine they've all been through several times. I don't see any kid saying no and then being bullied by the cop. My guess is that the kids being searched have been through the drill before and just wanted to get back to what they were doing. The cop might want any kids near by to think they're subject to a search at any time and hence better not be carrying drugs or weapons.

But the real question I have is why is the family man Gavin out on the street after dark with a bunch of teenaged boys taking pictures?
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I spy Gav's Mama in Mexico (I think).
Stephanie Kingery is with Joanna Kingery and 5 others. One of the "others" is Sue. She is probably delivering his meds and $$. Must be Nathan and Al Pal's kid she is holding.
October 19 at 12:42 PM ·
Girls outing in Tequis. Having fun with my chicas!
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots »

yay! Let's all go visit the family fugitive! Doesn't every family have one?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He is not well. I don't mock mentally ill folks but am making an exception for this idiot.

Whip

Post by Whip »

She looks like she's crying after being forced to do it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

His photography is getting worse.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:56 am
His photography is getting worse.
Yeah, I thought it was a poor photo, which he tries to excuse with his "cine lift look" excuse.

But nah, it's just rubbish photograph,y Gav. Face it, you're crap with a camera just like you're crap at everything.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Whip wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:36 am
She looks like she's crying after being forced to do it.
I don't know about that, but as usual her arms and hands look like they're in an awkward and unnatural and rigid position.

arayder

Post by arayder »

I am struck by how many of the poot/sovcit/freemen/detaxer gurus over the years have what one would generously call personality problems or character defects.

Eldon Warman was as nutty as a fruit cake and thought that judges and politicians were alien shape shifting lizards.

Dean Clifford and our own Christopher Bruce have rage problems.

Bobby Menard never met a gullible freeman wannabe he wouldn't rip off.

Ed Belanger has a sort of messiah complex.

I could go on. . .

When we look at our subject we see a hatred of authority figures that usually doesn't spring from a couple of traffic stops by a bullying local cop.

Our subject endlessly hassled the Grant Co. cops until he finally got himself arrested. Then he fled. Now he's trolling Mexican cops in the middle of the night in a setting that makes one think of the creepy parts of a Tennessee Williams play.

But maybe momma can fix it?

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

I didn't understand the "beast" reference when I first saw his post. But now I think he is referring to the story "Beauty and the Beast".

I have seen Sondra look better in some of his photos. But HEY! In this one, she is sitting in a field of wild flowers in what looks like her nightgown so............ I don't know what else makes this special. The "Seim Effect" thing = meh

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

That photo is really awful. I think it's one of the worst. Sondra looks like her boobs are way down around her waist in this one. Forchrissakes, she is not a raving beauty, but she's way more attractive than he ever makes her look in his photos. She really should stop posing for him, he isn't doing her any favors.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

RVInit wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:43 pm
That photo is really awful. I think it's one of the worst. Sondra looks like her boobs are way down around her waist in this one. Forchrissakes, she is not a raving beauty, but she's way more attractive than he ever makes her look in his photos. She really should stop posing for him, he isn't doing her any favors.
That's exactly the impression I get too. He makes her dumpy, and she's not.

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen »

No, she is not attractive. And I’m not talking about her looks— She’s not even remotely my type, but I acknowledge that physical beauty is often subjective and in the eye of the beholder. If pale, lumpy, asymmetrical, and awkward is your kink, then who am I to judge?

The problem is that she’s looney tunes. She’s 100% complicit in dragging her offspring into unhealthy situations. She participates with that pathetic man-child in his petulant madness. She enables his behaviour. She tolerates and reinforces his nastiness and insecurities. She’s probably not as bad a person as Gavin himself, but she’s by no means a completely innocent victim in this. She’s a bad mother and a bad wife, and she shares blame for the clusterfuck shitshow of the Seim family and the poor children who are being raised in this environment.

And that’s not attractive even if she were a conventionally attractive human earth female.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

☝️

arayder

Post by arayder »

James McMullen wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:21 pm
No, she is not attractive. And I’m not talking about her looks— She’s not even remotely my type, but I acknowledge that physical beauty is often subjective and in the eye of the beholder. If pale, lumpy, asymmetrical, and awkward is your kink, then who am I to judge?

The problem is that she’s looney tunes. She’s 100% complicit in dragging her offspring into unhealthy situations. She participates with that pathetic man-child in his petulant madness. She enables his behaviour. She tolerates and reinforces his nastiness and insecurities. She’s probably not as bad a person as Gavin himself, but she’s by no means a completely innocent victim in this. She’s a bad mother and a bad wife, and she shares blame for the clusterfuck shitshow of the Seim family and the poor children who are being raised in this environment.

And that’s not attractive even if she were a conventionally attractive human earth female.
Well said.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

sharing this older post cuz some of the comments
Gavin Seim
October 23 at 8:46 AM ·
Modern feminism is so ignorant and ugly. Instead of "treat everyone equal" it's "Treat me like I'm superior.

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Sam Hill My wife hates feminism so much when a woman doctor walks in the room, she asks for a real doctor to see her instead.

Gavin Seim Sam Hill lol well I think we have perceptions of feminism. A woman being skilled and productive is nor really feminism. It's more of a brainwashed mindset to me.

Sam Hill My wife's problem is everyone saying that a female doctor is as qualifies as a male doctor. She doesn't trust the skills nor the productive capability of female doctors. Male doctors as a whole are more capable of higher skill that the female as a whole.
Qualifier: there are of course crappy male doctors, and there are some great female doctors. However, the odds are greatly against a female being as skilled as a male in medicine. As with most professions.

ETA this is the link to the post he shared. It didn't appear with my copy/paste
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

arayder

Post by arayder »

Sam Hill . . .Male doctors as a whole are more capable of higher skill that the female as a whole. Qualifier: there are of course crappy male doctors, and there are some great female doctors. However, the odds are greatly against a female being as skilled as a male in medicine. As with most professions.
The definition of prejudice: One is assumed to be inferior by virtue of being a member of a class of people.

Readers should note that Gavin, the phony liberty lover, doesn't say a word to assert the freedom affirming tenet that individuals should be judged upon their unique abilities and skills rather than their gender.

One wonders if Gavvy doesn't get it, or is just as prejudiced as Sam Hill and his wife.

And Seim wonders why there are feminists?

It seems to have escaped Gavvy and his prejudiced buddy Hill that one can easily check the qualifications and reputation of a doctor thus making the I-don't-want-a-doctor-without-balls idiocy irrelevant.

Did somebody say Gavin Seim? Did somebody say irrelevant?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I can only think of one response for Gavin and his commentor.

:twoup:

The sad boy child believes in rights for himself and especially not for women and children. They are objects and property to him. Probably why he has no issue with child brides.
10 Years on Fogbow

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”