Gavin Seim

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7451

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:27 am

RVInit wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:02 pm
The "Springer" video is interesting. I have a feeling the guy was arrested at least in part due to complaints by the people who were involved in the accident. At one point the sound gets muted and it seems he has some interaction with at least one person involved in the accident. The people in the accident all congregate together and it seems they make an effort not to stayy out of view of the camera. When the guy gets arrested at least one man who is involved in the accident comes to the defense of the police and makes a remark to the affect that there's "more to it" than the guy is explaining on camera.
I thought the guy was letting himself in for a public intoxication check or creating a pubic disturbance arrest by acting so crazy. I will give Springer credit for not acting drunk, high or insane when he hassles the cops. That's lesson this guy needs to learn. The guy also made reverences to earlier encounters he'd had was local cops, so it's possible he had a reputation.

Springer had a couple of subsequent videos on this guy's arrest, but I didn't bother to watch.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

noblepa
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: Bay Village, Ohio
Occupation: Network Engineer

Re: Gavin Seim

#7452

Post by noblepa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:59 am

sad-cafe wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm
Pedophile alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way no how would I let that crazy sob near my daughter

I'm reminded of what comedian Chris Rock said about Michael Jackson, back when the pop singer was on trial for child abuse: "I wouldn't let Michael Jackson watch my kids on TV!!!".

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14042
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#7453

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Gavin Seim
17 hrs ·
These officers came to violate rights and they got treated like the criminals they are. I'm not sure what #blueisis expects.I want peace not violence. But if you abuse people long enough they start responding.
NBCNEWS.COM
Six Philadelphia cops shot in standoff, two officers freed from house with gunman
.......................
► Show Spoiler
a reply to a comment that I had posted here

Barry xxxx Susan xxxxx what rights of another did he violate? No victim=No crime

Angela xxx Barry xx the reason all this went down in the first place and they went to arrest him on drugs was because they had two people died from the drugs he was selling! This doesn't fit y'alls narrative y'all really shouldn't use this as an example for your free America because I promised you even if this wasn't against the law somebody would have took his ass out to keep their self safe in that City! This was not a good example!
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7454

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:42 pm

In GavinWorld selling heroin to helpless addicts and getting pre-teen girls to play strangle the snake is ok because they "consented". This ruse defines his posts in protection of rapists, child abusers and drug pushers.

Gavin says he knows the law. But the fact is he doesn't know why societies have law in the first place.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Jeffrey
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#7455

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:48 am

Thanks for the reminder that Gavin is a trash human being Dolly.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3890
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#7456

Post by Whip » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:27 am

Dolly wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:00 pm
Dolly wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Gavin Seim
17 hrs ·
These officers came to violate rights and they got treated like the criminals they are. I'm not sure what #blueisis expects.I want peace not violence. But if you abuse people long enough they start responding.

► Show Spoiler
a reply to a comment that I had posted here

Barry xxxx Susan xxxxx what rights of another did he violate? No victim=No crime

Angela xxx Barry xx the reason all this went down in the first place and they went to arrest him on drugs was because they had two people died from the drugs he was selling! This doesn't fit y'alls narrative y'all really shouldn't use this as an example for your free America because I promised you even if this wasn't against the law somebody would have took his ass out to keep their self safe in that City! This was not a good example!
"

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7457

Post by arayder » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00 am

arayder wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:27 am
RVInit wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:02 pm
The "Springer" video is interesting. I have a feeling the guy was arrested at least in part due to complaints by the people who were involved in the accident. At one point the sound gets muted and it seems he has some interaction with at least one person involved in the accident. The people in the accident all congregate together and it seems they make an effort not to stayy out of view of the camera. When the guy gets arrested at least one man who is involved in the accident comes to the defense of the police and makes a remark to the affect that there's "more to it" than the guy is explaining on camera.
I thought the guy was letting himself in for a public intoxication check or creating a pubic disturbance arrest by acting so crazy. I will give Springer credit for not acting drunk, high or insane when he hassles the cops. That's lesson this guy needs to learn. The guy also made reverences to earlier encounters he'd had was local cops, so it's possible he had a reputation.

Springer had a couple of subsequent videos on this guy's arrest, but I didn't bother to watch.
'Internal review under way' after arrest caught on livestream, police say

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/ ... 985445001/
[Mark] Burgess is no stranger to the police department. A statewide criminal background check shows arrests stretching back to 2000 that include at least eight convictions or guilty pleas for charges including resisting arrest, obstructing police, eluding and disorderly conduct.

In 2007, Burgess was pepper-sprayed and arrested after he allegedly kicked a Sioux Falls police officer in the thigh while police were trying to detain him on a warrant, according to an Argus Leader article written at the time. Burgess was originally pulled over for driving a go-cart on city streets and became "belligerent" when asked for his identification, then-police spokesman Loren McManus said at the time.
Also: https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/ ... 974639001/
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8325
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#7458

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:03 am

Will Burgess get to share a cell with Sporky?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3394
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7459

Post by scirreeve » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 am

What the hell is a "copouta"?
Gavin Seim
5 hrs ·
Despite shocking video evidence of Missouri officers attempting to murder Jeff Weinhaus, US Magistrate David D. Noce has ruled against his habius corpus petition on the of the mist ridiculous legal copouta imaginable. You can read it here. #FreeJeffWeinhaus
Anyway Whine House did not succeed in his quixotic effort. Roger Poots says he still has a chance because it needs to be signed off by a Judge that is not a Magistrate Judge. I predict that racist Roger and Gav will not be happy with the outcome.
http://courtweb.pamd.uscourts.gov/court ... S7lftK.pdf

Jcolvin2
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7460

Post by Jcolvin2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:09 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 am
What the hell is a "copouta"?
Gavin Seim
5 hrs ·
Despite shocking video evidence of Missouri officers attempting to murder Jeff Weinhaus, US Magistrate David D. Noce has ruled against his habius corpus petition on the of the mist ridiculous legal copouta imaginable. You can read it here. #FreeJeffWeinhaus
Cop outs?

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7461

Post by arayder » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:12 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 am
What the hell is a "copouta"?
Gavin Seim
5 hrs ·
Despite shocking video evidence of Missouri officers attempting to murder Jeff Weinhaus, US Magistrate David D. Noce has ruled against his habius corpus petition on the of the mist ridiculous legal copouta imaginable. You can read it here. #FreeJeffWeinhaus
Anyway Whine House did not succeed in his quixotic effort. Roger Poots says he still has a chance because it needs to be signed off by a Judge that is not a Magistrate Judge. I predict that racist Roger and Gav will not be happy with the outcome.
http://courtweb.pamd.uscourts.gov/court ... S7lftK.pdf
If Roots and Seim were the legal geniuses they claim to be they would see that the petition had no chance. It is difficult to raise issues upon appeal that weren't voiced by the defense at trial. Many of the alleged grounds for relief were dismissed as baseless. At one point Weinhaus claims the search of his house violated his 4th amendment rights but never manages to say exactly how that violation occurred.

There is a difference between floating a cockamamie theory of law on Facebook and bringing that theory before a court.

It's worth noting that Gavin is all butt-hurt because a judge in the real world called out the sort of lame legal thought he regularly engages in. This homeschooled baby never had to deal with a teacher giving him a bad grade and he can't deal with judges not genuflecting to him or his buds.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Raven
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#7462

Post by Raven » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:05 pm

arayder wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:12 am
scirreeve wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 am
What the hell is a "copouta"?
Gavin Seim
5 hrs ·
Despite shocking video evidence of Missouri officers attempting to murder Jeff Weinhaus, US Magistrate David D. Noce has ruled against his habius corpus petition on the of the mist ridiculous legal copouta imaginable. You can read it here. #FreeJeffWeinhaus
Anyway Whine House did not succeed in his quixotic effort. Roger Poots says he still has a chance because it needs to be signed off by a Judge that is not a Magistrate Judge. I predict that racist Roger and Gav will not be happy with the outcome.
http://courtweb.pamd.uscourts.gov/court ... S7lftK.pdf
If Roots and Seim were the legal geniuses they claim to be they would see that the petition had no chance. It is difficult to raise issues upon appeal that weren't voiced by the defense at trial. Many of the alleged grounds for relief were dismissed as baseless. At one point Weinhaus claims the search of his house violated his 4th amendment rights but never manages to say exactly how that violation occurred.

There is a difference between floating a cockamamie theory of law on Facebook and bringing that theory before a court.

It's worth noting that Gavin is all butt-hurt because a judge in the real world called out the sort of lame legal thought he regularly engages in. This homeschooled baby never had to deal with a teacher giving him a bad grade and he can't deal with judges not genuflecting to him or his buds.
I think Gavin's lack of confidence in his own legal abilities are fairly well established by his great escape to Mexico rather than argue his case in misdemeanor charge...especially when the evidence being sought on his phone was his own defense evidence.

Why he wanted to suppress evidence that could have exonerated him is one of the many mysterious contradictions in his legal theories that he is not willing to test in his own life.

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3394
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7463

Post by scirreeve » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 pm

Matt says that Whine House has asked the court to reconsider its findings. I didn't see it on Court Listener (don't have PACER account). Matt C/Ped it instead of linking to it so I'll spoiler it.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7464

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:49 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 pm
Matt says that Whine House has asked the court to reconsider its findings. I didn't see it on Court Listener (don't have PACER account). Matt C/Ped it instead of linking to it so I'll spoiler it.
► Show Spoiler
It seems that one of Weinhaus's arguments is that since he didn't get a shot off he can't be charged with assault.

It reminds me of the high school classmate I had who got tied in a knot by the captain of the wrestling team and then tried to talk his way out of a three day suspension by saying he never got a punch off.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8325
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#7465

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:05 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 pm
Matt says that Whine House has asked the court to reconsider its findings. I didn't see it on Court Listener (don't have PACER account). Matt C/Ped it instead of linking to it so I'll spoiler it.
► Show Spoiler
Not sure if it was posted so, for completeness, the court's denial of his amended petition.

http://courtweb.pamd.uscourts.gov/court ... S7lftK.pdf
Edit: I did not see it on the Rudy thread. Well, this one is not Scribd.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7466

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am

From Gavin's Facebook page:
Gavin Seim
I don't want anyone killed. But if your a child trafficking terroorist kidnapping peoples kids what do you expect #blueisis? You receive the reward of your violence and theft.

About this website
USATODAY.COM
Police: Mom killed social worker after custody dispute
BARRE, Vt. — A mom who lost custody of her 9-year-old child less than a month ago used a high-caliber hunting rifle to kill a social worker as she left the office for the day, authorities said. Witnesses
We see that Gavin didn't bother to get to the facts of the case to see if the removal of the child was warranted.

The faithful chime in:
Bob Thompson Momma Grizzly, comes to mind.

Hector Encarnated Spirit Momma bear

Bill Steeves Could not agree with you more.

Kay Wrighttwo Justified

Carl Schinkel I'm not going to cry guaranteed.

John Arndt "shoot those who steal babies"? Not sure I disagree.

Ramon F Olmedo How many others moms a dads life's have to be ruined, by the brain Wash, social, police, state, federal, that do not respect the constitutionally rights of the peoples, before they realized that those in power had #OMIT the truth!
A telling post considering the rumors of Gavin's abuse of his children and subsequent brushes with child protective services.

My guess is that the ever self contradicting Seim would argue that a parent's right to treat their children as they please in absolute, in effect arguing that children don't have the right to live without being beaten or starved. This a predictable argument from a psycho-loser who drags his kids around on his often dangerous adventures and then claims he's doing them a favor by showing them how to fight the powers that be.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 4930
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Gavin Seim

#7467

Post by DejaMoo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:25 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am
My guess is that the ever self contradicting Seim would argue that a parent's right to treat their children as they please in absolute, in effect arguing that children don't have the right to live without being beaten or starved. This a predictable argument from a psycho-loser who drags his kids around on his often dangerous adventures and then claims he's doing them a favor by showing them how to fight the powers that be.
This is predictable from a follower of a patriarchal religion that teaches the father has absolute authority over his wife and children. The incidents of child abuse for followers of such religions is high, as is resistance to government authority when government intervenes.

How do I know? I have a niece who died aged two and a half under these circumstances. Another relative reported my fundie brother and his wife, who were starving their daughters, to social services. A case was opened and the county intervened. They let them keep the kids (who were briefly hospitalized), but they had to take parenting classes and have a nurse visit weekly to check on the kids.

My brother was insane with rage. So - he moved out of the county. Moved to the boondocks where the abuse and neglect continued. But it was a rural conservative county, whose social services were directed to not conclude abuse had occurred unless they witnessed it themselves. So even having the older daughter telling the nurse at the hospital what she'd been through was not enough.

A few months later, her younger sister died. Starved to death. And the fundie preacher at the funeral told us it was a good thing she'd died, 'cause she was in heaven now.

No charges filed, because county politics leaned right.

Gavin's just like my brother.
I've heard this bull before.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8325
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#7468

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:19 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am
From Gavin's Facebook page:
Gavin Seim
I don't want anyone killed. But if your a child trafficking terroorist kidnapping peoples kids what do you expect #blueisis? You receive the reward of your violence and theft.

About this website
USATODAY.COM
Police: Mom killed social worker after custody dispute
BARRE, Vt. — A mom who lost custody of her 9-year-old child less than a month ago used a high-caliber hunting rifle to kill a social worker as she left the office for the day, authorities said. Witnesses
We see that Gavin didn't bother to get to the facts of the case to see if the removal of the child was warranted.
Yeah, she also killed 3 family members that day (in 2015), and had lost custody due to drug and likely other untreated mental health issues.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/sto ... /31796559/

She recently list the appeal of her life without parole sentence.

https://vtdigger.org/2019/05/10/supreme ... -sentence/
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7469

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:20 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:25 pm
arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am
My guess is that the ever self contradicting Seim would argue that a parent's right to treat their children as they please in absolute, in effect arguing that children don't have the right to live without being beaten or starved. This a predictable argument from a psycho-loser who drags his kids around on his often dangerous adventures and then claims he's doing them a favor by showing them how to fight the powers that be.
This is predictable from a follower of a patriarchal religion that teaches the father has absolute authority over his wife and children. The incidents of child abuse for followers of such religions is high, as is resistance to government authority when government intervenes.

How do I know? I have a niece who died aged two and a half under these circumstances. Another relative reported my fundie brother and his wife, who were starving their daughters, to social services. A case was opened and the county intervened. They let them keep the kids (who were briefly hospitalized), but they had to take parenting classes and have a nurse visit weekly to check on the kids.

My brother was insane with rage. So - he moved out of the county. Moved to the boondocks where the abuse and neglect continued. But it was a rural conservative county, whose social services were directed to not conclude abuse had occurred unless they witnessed it themselves. So even having the older daughter telling the nurse at the hospital what she'd been through was not enough.

A few months later, her younger sister died. Starved to death. And the fundie preacher at the funeral told us it was a good thing she'd died, 'cause she was in heaven now.

No charges filed, because county politics leaned right.

Gavin's just like my brother.
That's a sad story, DejaMoo. Thanks for sharing it with us.

The idea that one has self ownership, even in childhood is muddled in Gavin who otherwise exposes ultra-libertarian thought. It's also worth noting too that he's sooooo certain that child protective services was in the wrong in the above story that one has to wonder if he's projecting his history on the matter.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7470

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:19 pm
arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am
From Gavin's Facebook page:
Gavin Seim
I don't want anyone killed. But if your a child trafficking terroorist kidnapping peoples kids what do you expect #blueisis? You receive the reward of your violence and theft.

About this website
USATODAY.COM
Police: Mom killed social worker after custody dispute
BARRE, Vt. — A mom who lost custody of her 9-year-old child less than a month ago used a high-caliber hunting rifle to kill a social worker as she left the office for the day, authorities said. Witnesses
We see that Gavin didn't bother to get to the facts of the case to see if the removal of the child was warranted.
Yeah, she also killed 3 family members that day (in 2015), and had lost custody due to drug and likely other untreated mental health issues.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/sto ... /31796559/

She recently list the appeal of her life without parole sentence.

https://vtdigger.org/2019/05/10/supreme ... -sentence/
I guess Gavvy's search engine is broken.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3890
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#7471

Post by Whip » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:55 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:25 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:19 pm
arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am
From Gavin's Facebook page:


We see that Gavin didn't bother to get to the facts of the case to see if the removal of the child was warranted.
Yeah, she also killed 3 family members that day (in 2015), and had lost custody due to drug and likely other untreated mental health issues.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/sto ... /31796559/

She recently list the appeal of her life without parole sentence.

https://vtdigger.org/2019/05/10/supreme ... -sentence/
I guess Gavvy's search engine is broken.
no, it works. he's just trying to protect his molestables.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14042
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#7472

Post by Dolly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Off Topic
This is BAJA but I thought of Gavin.
‎Sic Jan‎ to Rosarito Living
August 21 at 12:14 PM
Anyone is heading to TJ through the scenic drive this people are stopping all Americans and if you don’t have your passport with you they are threatening to deport you, kept me there for over 1 hour because I did not have my American passport with me I just had my California drivers license

► Show Spoiler
comments on that post
► Show Spoiler
That post was shared to the Talk Baja page
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#7473

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:04 pm

In the past few days Gavin has rushed to the defense of the drug dealer in Philly who shot six cops and now Jody Herring who killed three family members and a child protective service worker in Vermont.

Each time he defends these people he makes an obligatory statement of non-violence and then proceeds to tell his flock that the killings were justifiable because the authority figures somehow had it coming. Predictably his followers pile on and in doing so start the dehumanization of cops, social workers and nobody else they have a thing for.

This is sick!

At first I thought Gavin might have simply done sloppy research into the cases and was reflexively responding to the sight of authority figures he assumed were overreacting. But I am beginning to think he's advocating an intellectually and spiritually dishonest backdoor justification for the murder of people he doesn't have the stones to lift a finger against. Talking smart to the little old ladies running the FEMA booth at Lowes is Gavin's speed.

I think he'd love it if one of his followers shot a cop and I think he's doing everything he can to not so subtly talk one of them into doing so.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
Frater I*I
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm
Location: Sixth Circle, City of Dis

Re: Gavin Seim

#7474

Post by Frater I*I » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:27 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:04 pm
In the past few days Gavin has rushed to the defense of the drug dealer in Philly who shot six cops and now Jody Herring who killed three family members and a child protective service worker in Vermont.

Each time he defends these people he makes an obligatory statement of non-violence and then proceeds to tell his flock that the killings were justifiable because the authority figures somehow had it coming. Predictably his followers pile on and in doing so start the dehumanization of cops, social workers and nobody else they have a thing for.

This is sick!

At first I thought Gavin might have simply done sloppy research into the cases and was reflexively responding to the sight of authority figures he assumed were overreacting. But I am beginning to think he's advocating an intellectually and spiritually dishonest backdoor justification for the murder of people he doesn't have the stones to lift a finger against. Talking smart to the little old ladies running the FEMA booth at Lowes is Gavin's speed.

I think he'd love it if one of his followers shot a cop and I think he's doing everything he can to not so subtly talk one of them into doing so.
He seems to me a low rent Flatcap Wife Beater in these regards.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8325
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#7475

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:56 pm

While Gav uses it to push his BlueIsis had it coming meme, I read through part of the Vermount Supreme Court opinion and the whole thing is just sad and upsetting. DCF help when she was a child may have helped her to avoid the life she ended up in. I suppose I run around with more empathy than Gav and his followers.

I am sad for the victims. I am sad for her children. I am sad for her siblings who also experienced abuse, and I am sad for her.

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4 ... y-herring/
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”