Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 pm

I just saw the title of the first video on this page: "Do you have a town square?" Ummm... yes? What will Gavin marvel at next, the wonders of indoor toilets?
This bramble need not be traversed.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 pm
I just saw the title of the first video on this page: "Do you have a town square?" Ummm... yes? What will Gavin marvel at next, the wonders of indoor toilets?
We also have wonders like national parks, national forests, national historic sites, national battlefields, national monuments . . . all kinds of public land managed for public use.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:53 pm

Do we have a running list of the ordinary things that amaze Gavin in Mexico? I recall:
  • Grocery stores
  • Tree-lined dirt roads
  • Produce at farm stands/farmers' markets

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:53 am

Whip wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:39 pm
Indigo wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:19 pm
In addition to the risks Gavin runs with the authorities (with his delusional behaviors towards them), another potential outcome is that he and his family will be robbed at some point (and that may be the least of their troubles). It would be clear to any local observers that Gavin has money and resources that many in that largely impoverished country lack. And that can make them all a target. Kidnapping is another risk.

It would be one thing if Gavin was doing this alone, but he dragged his family along for the ride which subjects them all to the same risks. Talk about being irresponsible towards his own family! It's all about Gav.
the other issue is if something actually does happen, would anyone believe it coming from him? I know I wouldn't without hard evidence.
Gavin might pretend that the bad thing never happened, especially if it makes him look weak.

He edited the film of himself being pickpocketed because the unedited film made him look like a gringo fool. Then he said he had given the pickpocket money because he had knocked some food out of his hand.

If his house gets robbed he could say he's traded in all his photo equipment for better stuff.

The bruise on his head could be called the results of a bike accident or maybe U.S. agents trying to silence him
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:02 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 pm
I suspect Gavin wanted to show off the bodies of his wife and the dance instructor (who he clearly has a crush on) in his usual 15 year old way, but the signal wouldn't transmit through the walls of the building.

So Gavin had to wing it from the square resulting in an emptying of the only thoughts in his head. . . .
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 am

"Do You Have A Town Square?"

Yeah, it's where we have the farmer's market; farm-fresh Mirai sweet corn is finally here!! To label this turd a rube is an insult to rubes everywhere.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:29 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:53 pm
Do we have a running list of the ordinary things that amaze Gavin in Mexico? I recall:
  • Grocery stores
  • Tree-lined dirt roads
  • Produce at farm stands/farmers' markets
flip flops

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:30 am

arayder wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:53 am
Whip wrote:
Indigo wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:19 pm
In addition to the risks Gavin runs with the authorities (with his delusional behaviors towards them), another potential outcome is that he and his family will be robbed at some point (and that may be the least of their troubles). It would be clear to any local observers that Gavin has money and resources that many in that largely impoverished country lack. And that can make them all a target. Kidnapping is another risk.

It would be one thing if Gavin was doing this alone, but he dragged his family along for the ride which subjects them all to the same risks. Talk about being irresponsible towards his own family! It's all about Gav.
the other issue is if something actually does happen, would anyone believe it coming from him? I know I wouldn't without hard evidence.
Gavin might pretend that the bad thing never happened, especially if it makes him look weak.

He edited the film of himself being pickpocketed because the unedited film made him look like a gringo fool. Then he said he had given the pickpocket money because he had knocked some food out of his hand.

If his house gets robbed he could say he's traded in all his photo equipment for better stuff.

The bruise on his head could be called the results of a bike accident or maybe U.S. agents trying to silence him
I mean something really happening. there won't be video of it as his phone will be snatched.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:30 am
arayder wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:53 am
Whip wrote:

I mean something really happening. there won't be video of it as his phone will be snatched.
Good point. The "thing" that ends Gavin's Excellent Mexican Adventure probably will not be televised.

It makes me wonder if there was a "thing" we never saw or heard about that prompted Gavin to leave Washington. I always thought the crazy story Seim told saying he was headed for a concentration camp or execution was just hyperbole aimed at the Seim faithful. I always figured Gavin's they're-going-to-kill-me rant was just a really bad bit of story telling. The reality being that Gavin was headed to court on a misdemeanor charge prosecutor publicly said he hardly wanted to prosecute.

But what if Gavin reasoned that a bad story is better than the real "thing"? The real "thing" being something that would end Gavin's career as a self-proclaimed activist.

Is the real thing is soooo dang bad that Gavin can't make a youtube or post on Facebook without covering it over with a rant running down the U.S.?

And what if Gavin took the "thing" with him to Mexico?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:22 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm
Good point. The "thing" that ends Gavin's Excellent Mexican Adventure probably will not be televised.
The fun part will be pairing it up with the random Mexican tourist atrocity news story to appear later:

American Family Found Dead In Hotel Room; Gas Leak Blamed

Seven Heads Of Various Sizes Found In Duffel Bag In Mazatlan

Man Dies In ER While Having Fuji Camera Surgically Removed From Rectum

Narco Lord's Car Has Hilarious New Hood Ornament

Darwin Award Finalists 2019

I have some other ideas, but they're... dark.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:22 pm
Man Dies In ER While Having Fuji Camera Surgically Removed From Rectum
while arguing with nurse who thinks it's a Canon

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm

Maybe don't exagerate how bad Mexico is. Although their murder rate is 500% higher than Washington State, it's still 15 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. The odds of them being killed is still low. Detroit and Puerto Rico have higher murder rates. Gavin is safer than many Americans.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:54 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm

It makes me wonder if there was a "thing" we never saw or heard about that prompted Gavin to leave Washington. I always thought the crazy story Seim told saying he was headed for a concentration camp or execution was just hyperbole aimed at the Seim faithful.
Now that you mention it - Seim's always claimed it was the gov't that was after him. And, since he was harassing gov't employees, we've taken him at his word.

But what if it was someone else? Perhaps a local citizen citizen or three who was fed up with Gavin's shit? Perhaps Gavin's creepy ways extended towards others in his community. Perhaps he creeped on some guy's wife or girlfriend or daughter, and the guy and his buddies decided to take steps.
Or perhaps Gavin was hanging with some unsavory people and annoyed them sufficiently to end up in fear for his life.

I can see either scenario, actually. And both of them would make his family's support of his extended stay outside the US more understandable, if they had real reason to believe he and his family were in danger.
I've heard this bull before.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:35 pm

There was the person who drove by the PD when he was released and yelled: "lock him up."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm
Maybe don't exagerate how bad Mexico is.
I wasn't. Yes, Gavin is statistically more likely to be murdered in the U.S., but statistics aren't the key factor here. The key factor is Gavin's need to lip off to any authority figure, and not realizing that "authority figure" in Mexico might mean something very different than he expects.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:20 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Maybe don't exagerate how bad Mexico is. Although their murder rate is 500% higher than Washington State, it's still 15 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. The odds of them being killed is still low. Detroit and Puerto Rico have higher murder rates. Gavin is safer than many Americans.
I thought the murder rate was more like 29 per 100,000? Can't think Gav is safer than many here in the US.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm

BigSkip wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:20 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
I thought the murder rate was more like 29 per 100,000? Can't think Gav is safer than many here in the US.
I think it’s more useful to look at the murder rate in the immediate region.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:34 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm
BigSkip wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
Yahbut maybe just maybe the odds are actually lower for people who are really big asswholes but who no one understands because they don't speak the native language... :think:

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 am

In my story. . . Gavin's got a rob-this-gringo (robar este gringo) sign on him.

He was at a festival/street market/town square happening when a local walked up beside him and did a misdirection move during which he taped the robar este gringo sign on Gavvy's back.

Since Gavin was homeschooled and had not had the sign on the back move pulled on him in the third grade he had no idea what was going on and in the next few minutes local criminals liberated his fancy phone, trail bike, bike helmet and shoes.

When he got home be told Sondra government agents had cornered him while he was soaking his feet in the town square's fountain and he's lucky to be alive.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 am

BigSkip wrote:
Okay 15 was old data. 29 is correct.

Raven

Post by Raven » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm

arayder wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 am

He was at a festival/street market/town square 9happening when a local walked up beside him and did a misdirection move during which he taped the robar este gringo sign on Gavvy's back.

Since Gavin was homeschooled and had not had the sign on the back move pulled on him in the third grade he had no idea what was going on and in the next few minutes local criminals liberated his fancy phone, trail bike, bike helmet and shoes.

When he got home be told Sondra government agents had cornered him while he was soaking his feet in the town square's fountain and he's lucky to be alive.
I have also noticed how his videos have stopped including his bike and even his van. Although I thought he was using his kids as props, I also notice that they have been missing from his latest videos.

I can't help but wonder if this is due to the lack of transportation capacity the loss of the van would create or if he actually got some sense of decency and stopped exploiting his kids.

I guess it is possible the kids may have been taken in by family members out of concern for their health and welfare. I at least hope someone in that family can see the dysfunction and try and protect the kids.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Raven wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm
arayder wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 am

He was at a festival/street market/town square 9happening when a local walked up beside him and did a misdirection move during which he taped the robar este gringo sign on Gavvy's back.

I have also noticed how his videos have stopped including his bike and even his van. Although I thought he was using his kids as props, I also notice that they have been missing from his latest videos.

I can't help but wonder if this is due to the lack of transportation capacity the loss of the van would create or if he actually got some sense of decency and stopped exploiting his kids.

I guess it is possible the kids may have been taken in by family members out of concern for their health and welfare. I at least hope someone in that family can see the dysfunction and try and protect the kids.
I think Gavin's honeymoon with Mexico is coming to an end. It seems all he can do is bitch about U.S. politics and pretend his flight from prosecution was wise and brave. The ruse is getting old.

One has to figure that many family and friends are growing tired of Gavin's endless windmill titling. Gavin's brother Nathan has a farm. Are the brothers working it? The kids are homeschooled. What are they learning? Gavin says he has a business. How's that going?

I suspect Gavin just can't get on with his life and that family and friends are leaving him behind.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:11 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
What part of Mexico is Gavin in?

https://www.economist.com/sites/default ... AMM984.png

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:11 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
What part of Mexico is Gavin in?

https://www.economist.com/sites/default ... AMM984.png
Gavin claims Queretaro as home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Querétaro

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:19 pm

The boy can hardly think. . .

"Hiroshima & Nagasaki. I'm sorry for my country!"

Hey, Gavin-for-Brains, it isn't your country anymore.

Folks, if Gavin hadn't been home schooled he'd be aware of Just War Theory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory) and could make his point without all the senseless babbling.

Eventually Gavin gets around to his immigration law is illegal-free Schaffer Cox-destroy the prisons-fight blueisis rant. . . which is really his only topic.

What a loser. Gavin can't make his way in the world so he smooths over his hurt about it by pretending to be the most just and righteous man in the world. He shifts through the mistakes of humanity and pretends he knows better and could have done better.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”