Gavin Seim

arayder

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:52 am

It's like he's talking to a Youtube shrink. He's trying sooooo hard to convince himself the run to Mexico was wise and brave.

At one point he claims the Mexican police don't point guns at people unable to remember that he just posted a video of he and Sondra getting guns pointed at them at a check point. He says there's always something going on in Mexican town squares and then pans across an empty square.

Is he off his meds?
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:57 am

There are no meds strong enough to deal with that level of stupid.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am
He's projecting again - those are all attributes of Gav.
Bingo.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:04 am

I like how he still uses "our" to refer to American poluce. Oops.
This bramble need not be traversed.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:36 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:39 am
Dolly wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:25 pm
Gavin also complained about the propaganda saying it is not safe to drive in Mexico at night.
Maybe he should go over there and report from on the spot about how safe it is?
Well, hey... at least it's not Baltimore!
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:06 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:40 am
Home skool spelling - I didn't watch whatever crap he posted. He also posted another vid of Casondra trying on clothes. I won't link to that either.
Capture.JPG
says the coward that ran to Mexico.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 am

I only got as far in the video of his searching for the donkey sex tape to prove that it's a myth and a way to disparage the Mexican culture.

:deadhorse: (I know- it's a horse. But it's the closest choice I had)

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:48 am

Photoguy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 am
I only got as far in the video of his searching for the donkey sex tape to prove that it's a myth and a way to disparage the Mexican culture.

Gavin seems lost to me. He's scouring the net for disparaging news, stories, and rumors about Mexico so he can rebut them. He can't seem to get over the criticism of his flight to Mexico and the observations of the country's problems. Problems he seems to take personally.

I would think that a truly free man would be busy with his life, his work and his family as opposed to going around trying to tell everyone how "free" he is and how wonderful is adopted country is.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:31 pm

What's the endgame here? Is Gavin just going to stay on vacation the rest of his life?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 pm

More likely that he and his family will be murdered. That's not my preferred outcome (my preference is that he returns to Washington), but statistically it's the most likely result. When it comes to gun violence, Mexico is almost as bad as the US.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 am

the old deep throat book story?

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Scholarly research.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Foggy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 pm
More likely that he and his family will be murdered. That's not my preferred outcome (my preference is that he returns to Washington), but statistically it's the most likely result.
We should start a pool. Or at least a poll.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:32 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm
Foggy wrote:
More likely that he and his family will be murdered. That's not my preferred outcome (my preference is that he returns to Washington), but statistically it's the most likely result.
My prediction: he will piss off one of the local police men who then will inquire about this crazy American and find out that his visa has expired and is overstaying. Then he will get evicted after paying a fine or getting stuck in a local prison not knowing how to communicate. US consulate? The Mexicans will forget that they ought to let him contact them.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:32 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Foggy wrote:
My prediction: he will piss off one of the local police men who then will inquire about this crazy American and find out that his visa has expired and is overstaying. Then he will get evicted after paying a fine or getting stuck in a local prison not knowing how to communicate. US consulate? The Mexicans will forget that they ought to let him contact them.
I agree with this prediction. I figure the likelihood of Gavvy getting killed is not so great. He has a way of being just obnoxious enough to piss off authority figures without getting his arse kicked. As close as he's gotten to pissing off a regular Joe and getting a beatin' was the time he sassed a restauranteur for not letting his wife and tike use his restroom like it was a public facility.

Seim's getting more and more disillusioned with Mexican authority figures. I suspect he's going to revert to form and push it too far. Gavin's worked his way out of one north american country, so why wouldn't he make it two for two. The only thing saving him is that he can't speak enough Spanish to be as big an arse in Mexico as he was in Washington.

What I have always wondered is how he'd handle getting kicked out of paradise and being forced to go back to the states. Right now his identity is all wrapped up in having fled the "evil U.S.A." to relatively free Mexico. I don't think he'd do well being sent back home.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 am

RTH10260 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Last bit first - with what Gav says about the US and his lack of Spanish, I can make a perfectly viable defence for any Mexican cop that Gavin didn't want to contact the American consulate.
What will end it for Gav? I'm leaning towards serious robbery of lots of his camera kit and vehicles, with optional violence and injuries to his family. But the "rubbing a local official the wrong way" is a close second.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:15 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Foggy wrote:
with a slide?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:23 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:42 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:43 am

I doubt that there are many countries where a non-citizen resident—whether or not a citizen of another country—has more rights than a citizen.

Perhaps some theocratic countries exempt foreigners from some religious laws, such as dress codes, I don't know.
20+ years ago I was in Pakistan. No alcohol served in bar/restaurant in hotel but I noticed it was available from room service. I ordered a 6 pack and when it was delivered I had to show my passport to prove I wasn't Pakistani and had to sign a statement that I wasn't Muslim (I'm not). I then drank the beers. I heard it was easy to find on the black market but I didn't bother checking.
Many years back I was watching BBC News 24 and they had reporters on talking about international events, 2 of which were Muslim, a man and a woman. At the end of a segment on Alchohol abuse, the guy said everyone should become Muslim and that would solf the problem (I got the impression he was half serious.) The woman turned to him and said "Are you crazy?" and she started talking about the rampant Alchohol abuse there is among Muslims and how everyone covered it up, and it was the biggest secret of the Muslim community.

And on another there was these reporters talking with Guards on the Afghanistan border during the Taliban era who were happilly smoking cigarettes and happy to be filmed doing so.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 am
RTH10260 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Last bit first - with what Gav says about the US and his lack of Spanish, I can make a perfectly viable defence for any Mexican cop that Gavin didn't want to contact the American consulate.
What will end it for Gav? I'm leaning towards serious robbery of lots of his camera kit and vehicles, with optional violence and injuries to his family. But the "rubbing a local official the wrong way" is a close second.
Two observations:
1. Gavin's had enough scrapes (including self-made ones) in Mexico that he should be wise to the dangers before him.
2. Despite the dance classes and field trips we see on his social media Gavin has created a stress filled, often dangerous environment for his children which will hinder their development.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:15 am

arayder wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 am
1. Gavin's had enough scrapes (including self-made ones) in Mexico that he should be wise to the dangers before him.
:rotflmao: This Gav though - "should be wise to" does not compute.

And having Gav as their father hinders their development.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:04 pm

The way I look at it is that despite Gavin's claims he was living in a gulag, his life in Washington was eminently livable and remarkably free. Yet he managed to mess it all up. His family had money, means and he had countless opportunities to make a life for himself. Instead he made himself into a professional victim. If he had obstructed that many cops, judges and county officials in most countries in this world he'd be in jail. . . . or under the jail.

It got so bad that he convinced himself he had to run to Mexico to save himself from being put in a "concentration camp" or killed. . .or maybe that was just the tale he told his posse because he knew he had closed very door in the U.S. except the ones labeled "hard work" and "honesty".

So what makes anybody think he's going to man up and make it work in Mexico?

If it weren't for the possibility that, like Adam Schaeffer, he'll cross the wrong criminal, or maybe piss off a cop at the end of his rope, I'd say his existence in Mexico will certainly end up mirroring his U.S. slide into a miserable, pitiful life.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:43 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:04 pm
It got so bad that he convinced himself he had to run to Mexico to save himself from being put in a "concentration camp" or killed. . .or maybe that was just the tale he told his posse because he knew he had closed very door in the U.S. except the ones labeled "hard work" and "honesty".

I still say he ran because of what's on his phone that isn't good.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:43 pm
I still say he ran because of what's on his phone that isn't good.
I am starting to have trouble believing he can cover his tracks and leave only a single phone as the holder of the evidence. He is a drama queen, makes a tiny bump into Everest, and has bought into his own mythology. Part of him truly believes in his rhetoric and his parents have enabled this behavior for years. Much of this may be wrapped up in whatever psychological disorders he has and which I fear his parents never fully dealt with (sometimes, tough love is needed).

If I recall, he also wanted to spend his life on a permanent vacation. That is exactly what he is doing. He calls himself a photographer, but an artist truly dedicated to his craft would be spending countless hours perfecting his work. While writing this, I went back and looked at a photo I took some years ago, and though I like the general layout, colors, and story of the raw shot, I can find so many things I would do differently if given a chance (moving the light source to the right more would have helped, but that big orange ball is a bitch to move).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:19 pm

In addition to the risks Gavin runs with the authorities (with his delusional behaviors towards them), another potential outcome is that he and his family will be robbed at some point (and that may be the least of their troubles). It would be clear to any local observers that Gavin has money and resources that many in that largely impoverished country lack. And that can make them all a target. Kidnapping is another risk.

It would be one thing if Gavin was doing this alone, but he dragged his family along for the ride which subjects them all to the same risks. Talk about being irresponsible towards his own family! It's all about Gav.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Indigo wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:19 pm
In addition to the risks Gavin runs with the authorities (with his delusional behaviors towards them), another potential outcome is that he and his family will be robbed at some point (and that may be the least of their troubles). It would be clear to any local observers that Gavin has money and resources that many in that largely impoverished country lack. And that can make them all a target. Kidnapping is another risk.

It would be one thing if Gavin was doing this alone, but he dragged his family along for the ride which subjects them all to the same risks. Talk about being irresponsible towards his own family! It's all about Gav.
the other issue is if something actually does happen, would anyone believe it coming from him? I know I wouldn't without hard evidence.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”