Gavin Seim

Dave at Sea

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dave at Sea » Sat May 18, 2019 6:02 pm

:cantlook: :fingerwag:

arrrgg!!!! I looked! She is wrong.. but then so is he..

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat May 18, 2019 6:47 pm

De minimus.

Image Image Image Image Image

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sun May 19, 2019 1:14 pm

she is as bad as he is? And those shoes with that BDSM costume? Blech

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:19 pm

That outfit is just not right for her complexion.
Edit: To expand on my comment. I don't mean this in a negative way (shaming). We all have strengths and weaknesses in how we look. That outfit, which may work on others, doesn't work well for her. She would be better off focusing on looks that complement her strengths.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Sun May 19, 2019 1:19 pm

As a belly dancer, I’m offended by that video! Unless they were going for something else, but blech. And yes, those shoes have to go.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun May 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Do Gavin and Sondra really have nothing else to do?

This bramble need not be traversed.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Gavin Seim is in Mexico.
14 hrs ·
In case you think you have freedom in the USA, try selling food like this on the side of the road with your family #mexico🇲🇽#lemonadestand

Fred Ziemer There’s garage sales all the time, w homage goodies for sell
· 2h

Gavin Seim Let's not kid ourselves. Kids are being accosted at by police over lemonade stands. You open a cooked food stand on a roadside table without permission and they will be after you faster than you can say Merika. But if you don't believe me, try it.
· 2h
ETA: not sure why he hashtagged lemonadestand. They told him they were selling elotes (corn)

When we returned from Tecate, Mexico recently, we were in the car waiting in line to got through the Immigration/Customs booth. I bought a plastic bag of 6-7 Elote Tamales from a guy for $6. They were ok. Nothing really special. Tasted kinda a sweet and bland.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun May 19, 2019 2:49 pm

It took 30 seconds to find this on the Internet:

https://www.americasquarterly.org/conte ... ape-mexico
One Entrepreneur's Tale of Red Tape in Mexico

How bureaucracy and ambiguity make even the best intentions fall short.

1. First I went to the Cuauhtémoc borough authorities to understand the process of obtaining a license to sell street food. While I was given instructions on how to complete the process, I was told it would be impossible to get a permit due to the proliferation of vendors.

3. Unsuccessful in my attempts, I approached other food truck operators who told me they obtained permits “the hard way,” meaning they set up their businesses and attempted to get permits afterwards.

4. I... discovered there was no legal classification for food trucks and thus ambiguity as to whether my business would fall under the Vía Pública, which monitors the sidewalks, or under the Ministry of Mobility, which monitors the streets.

5. I started my business “the hard way,” knowing it would be difficult to be fined.

6. One day a neighbor reported my truck and I was fined $50 pesos. While the fi ne wasn’t much, it was enough to scare me into trying to get a permit by other means.
Some regulation-free environment.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 19, 2019 3:00 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:26 pm
Do Gavin and Sondra really have nothing else to do?
:lol: nope

boots

Post by boots » Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:36 pm
Gavin Seim is in Mexico.
14 hrs ·
In case you think you have freedom in the USA, try selling food like this on the side of the road with your family #mexico🇲🇽#lemonadestand

Fred Ziemer There’s garage sales all the time, w homage goodies for sell
· 2h

Gavin Seim Let's not kid ourselves. Kids are being accosted at by police over lemonade stands. You open a cooked food stand on a roadside table without permission and they will be after you faster than you can say Merika. But if you don't believe me, try it.
· 2h
ETA: not sure why he hashtagged lemonadestand. They told him they were selling elotes (corn)

When we returned from Tecate, Mexico recently, we were in the car waiting in line to got through the Immigration/Customs booth. I bought a plastic bag of 6-7 Elote Tamales from a guy for $6. They were ok. Nothing really special. Tasted kinda a sweet and bland.
When I'm out in the sticks, in the U.S. I see no shortage of places where you can buy pumpkins, ears of corn, and other foods.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 19, 2019 9:37 pm

I'm sure most folks already know this but Fred Ziemer is Casondra's father.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 19, 2019 9:40 pm

I'm going with it being his sly code for golden showers. which no one would want to see in public of course

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun May 19, 2019 9:59 pm

My neighbour's kids have had a lemonade stand for several years running. I've never seen the King County deputies stop and taser them into submission. In fact, it's more likely that the deputies pull over and buy a cup of lemonade.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Gavin Seim
1 hr ·
Making #fajitas al la carbon for dinner in real #Mexico with coals and cast iron. I dare say it was delicious.

Delicious is a good thing if you want to start a #lemonadestand #fajita business in front of your house.

I made Taco Soup in our kitchen using electricity. It was good. I have eaten 3 bowls. :lol:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Gav made a typo. Should be "#fajitas a el cabrón".

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Is he really so unworldly that he does not know the simplest of things? I can make fajitas on my cast iron griddle using my hibachi. Is the hashtag for that #RealMexicoRealJapanRealWashingtonState?

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon May 20, 2019 12:31 am

Azastan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:59 pm
My neighbour's kids have had a lemonade stand for several years running. I've never seen the King County deputies stop and taser them into submission. In fact, it's more likely that the deputies pull over and buy a cup of lemonade.
Gavin's ruse is like those late night TV commercials in which a product is purported to be vastly better than older models. The actor in the commercial is shown trying to use the old brand x only to be frustrated by it's short comings.

The really sad thing is that Gavin has rationalized that the same bad old U.S. society he claims tazes kids at their lemonade stands made it impossible for him to make a living.

What a loser.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 195 days ago.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Gavin shows this video on his Facebook page:

And James Springer (a.k.a. James Freeman) chimes in bragging he would have killed the cops at the start of the confrontation.
James Springer Hmmm, this pig would be REALLY sorry if he trespassed on my property with the intent to do me harm. My castle is the one place I DO NOT mess around. My local police know it though.
James Springer Because I know that any little amount of resistance to an unlawful attack by this particular gang leads to them escalating, and because I know they are willing to escalate all the way to deadly force even when they are wrong, deadly force is the FIRST thing I'd go to when defending against one of these gang members. With any other human being I would try less than lethal force to thwart an attack, but most human beings are rational enough to stop when pepper sprayed or punched, this gang is not
Considering Springer's history it's doubtful this is anything more than talk. He's nuts to make threats like these since all they'll do is give the next cop he deals with an excuse for tazing him as soon as he twitches.

It worth noting that despite the cops insistence they weren't making a big ole mistaken identity mistake the guy did manage to convince them he wasn't the guy they were after.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 195 days ago.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon May 20, 2019 3:05 pm

I haven't watched these.
Gavin Seim
29 mins ·
Out for a drive with Roger Roots and these thugs try extort us at an unofficial toll in #Mexico State. They almost get pepper sprayed as we tell them where to get off and they chase us down the road.

< breaking this link - see below >
Watch the full video here... https:// youtu.be /N22yCBXKrpo

his YouTube link:
Matónes try to extort us in Mexico

Gavin Seim
Published on May 20, 2019
Sondra and I and our friend Roger came across some Matónes (thugs) on the libre demanding money to pass. Here’s how we responded.

ETA one of the YouTube comments:

Sergio Gonzalez
2 minutes ago
Gavin, those are not "matones". 'Matón'/'matones' literally means 'killer'/'killers'. Those are just thugs looking to make easy money by extorting people driving through free, dirt roads.?

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon May 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:59 pm
Like so many fears, this one is another example of 'I saw it on TV in a city I've never been too, so it is happening everywhere!'.

I also suspect if local police in mexico don't like some kid or their family are doing something, they can probably cause trouble too.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Mon May 20, 2019 3:38 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 pm
Is he really so unworldly that he does not know the simplest of things?
I think that's an understatement. :lol:

HeatherGray

Post by HeatherGray » Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Wait a minute! Why isn't he celebrating the initiative of these guys setting up unofficial toll plazas?

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon May 20, 2019 5:20 pm

HeatherGray wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 pm
Wait a minute! Why isn't he celebrating the initiative of these guys setting up unofficial toll plazas?
indeed. it's not like it's going to the 'state'

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon May 20, 2019 5:44 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:20 pm
HeatherGray wrote:
So are these "thugs" simply bumming money to buy pop/soft drinks?

What would Jesus do? Hit them with Pepper Spray?

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon May 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:44 pm
Whip wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:20 pm
HeatherGray wrote:
So are these "thugs" simply bumming money to buy pop/soft drinks?

What would Jesus do? Hit them with Pepper Spray?
:lol:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”