Gavin Seim

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 4933
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Gavin Seim

#5801

Post by DejaMoo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:21 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:22 am
So Gavin thinks it's wrong to give government the power to make rape a crime? And he's a guy who wanted to be a congressman!

He makes no sense. It's times like this I suspect that his alleged mental health issues include a thought disorder.
It makes perfect sense when you think the way guys like Gavin do. Which is, they believe they're entitled to do everything and everyone*. No one has the right to tell them no. He only wanted to be a congressman to make the laws respect his "right" to do as he pleases.

*And yes, that includes sexual access to anyone and anything they desire. That's the heart of the incel movement. It's not about not having sex; it's about their grievance that they can't just take whoever/whatever they want, when they want "it" - other people, which are just objects to be used and discarded at whim.
I've heard this bull before.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5802

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Gavin has once again played his "absolute right" card by which he claims anything he wants to do is a right that can never be interfered with by the state. In this case he claims his freedom of association is an absolute right, which it isn't.To hell with the law, in effect, says Gavin. . .he wants what he wants.

I don't think most folks need a law book to tell them that older men's seductions of little girls, a right Gavin clearly claims, is a loathsome act no civilized society can tolerate.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 83 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3410
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5803

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Gav also posted the Colombian shower head pic on IG. From the comments. I don't know when this happened. He is replying to another US couple that have been posting on social media about touring around Mexico.
gavinseim
@tangerinetravels lol. We should both be used to it by now I guess. We did meet one of those crazy teenage tolls on the road however. They actually tried to stand in front of the car and one of their buddies said if I did not pay 10 pesos they would shoot my tires. I assured them they would not, stomped the gas and left. On kids chased me down the road throwing rocks. He almost got pepper sprayed. Interesting video.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5804

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:16 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Gav also posted the Colombian shower head pic on IG. From the comments. I don't know when this happened. He is replying to another US couple that have been posting on social media about touring around Mexico.
gavinseim
@tangerinetravels lol. We should both be used to it by now I guess. We did meet one of those crazy teenage tolls on the road however. They actually tried to stand in front of the car and one of their buddies said if I did not pay 10 pesos they would shoot my tires. I assured them they would not, stomped the gas and left. On kids chased me down the road throwing rocks. He almost got pepper sprayed. Interesting video.
Oh yeah, Gavin the Brave who has only the balls to verbally abuse elderly FEMA employees and Kmart checkers somehow managed to grow a spine and John Wayne a couple of Mexican street toughs.

Any film, FilmBoy? Just your word?

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 83 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

CriticalThinker
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5805

Post by CriticalThinker » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:40 am
Gavin Seim is in Bucaramanga, Santander.
10 hrs ·
We survived shower time in a Colombian hostile. What could go wrong 😬 At least it's an anniversary edition shower head.

► Show Spoiler
I realize this doesn't mean he is actually there - or this photo is from there - or is recent.

he linked:
Bucaramanga, Santander
City · 191,156 likes · Colombia

https://www.facebook .com/places/Things-to-do-in-Bucaramanga-Santander/110873538937536/?__tn__=%2CdkC-R-R
breaking the link cuz it isn't displaying
( This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed. )
Colombian "hostile?" I guess he means hostel.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14090
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5806

Post by Dolly » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Ages ago, Gavin had a link to a tangerinetravels post. I looked at some of their other stuff. Gringos in Mexico pointing out differences, good and bad. One was them walking down a trail down a cliff (I think it was at a beach). They were so impressed there were no guardrails. Like they had the FREEDUMB to tumble to injuries or death was a good thing. :roll:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14090
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5807

Post by Dolly » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 pm

CriticalThinker wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm
...........
We survived shower time in a Colombian hostile. What could go wrong 😬 At least it's an anniversary edition shower head.
...........


Colombian "hostile?" I guess he means hostel.
Yeah. Sorry, I forgot to highlight that word in my original post. That is what I thought also. Don't know if it is dumb or more voice to text stuff. :geezerette:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14090
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5808

Post by Dolly » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:44 pm

gavinseim
@tangerinetravels lol. We should both be used to it by now I guess. We did meet one of those crazy teenage tolls on the road however. They actually tried to stand in front of the car and one of their buddies said if I did not pay 10 pesos they would shoot my tires. I assured them they would not, stomped the gas and left. On kids chased me down the road throwing rocks. He almost got pepper sprayed. Interesting video.
Reminds me of the time years ago, riding down a lonesome type road in Mexico. We were in a rental car. (My Mom and Dad, sister and her husband, and me) We see a "gang" of men ahead of us. They pick up a big heavy chain they had laid across the road to stop us.
I'm thinking about stories I had heard of Bad Things Happening to Tourists Especially Women.

They were collecting money for their local town's soccer team. Happy to donate and travel on. :blink:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Adrianinflorida
Posts: 3110
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 pm
Location: South Detroit

Re: Gavin Seim

#5809

Post by Adrianinflorida » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm

CriticalThinker wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm

I realize this doesn't mean he
Colombian "hostile?" I guess he means hostel.
If they met Gav, Hostile is probably accurate

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3410
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5810

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:37 pm

Today he posted a pic on IG of a market in Mexico. I guess that shower pic is old. They went to that city and did stay in a hostel (he spelled it correctly then) when they went paragliding in Colombia 8 or 9 months ago.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3896
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5811

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:16 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Gav also posted the Colombian shower head pic on IG. From the comments. I don't know when this happened. He is replying to another US couple that have been posting on social media about touring around Mexico.
gavinseim
@tangerinetravels lol. We should both be used to it by now I guess. We did meet one of those crazy teenage tolls on the road however. They actually tried to stand in front of the car and one of their buddies said if I did not pay 10 pesos they would shoot my tires. I assured them they would not, stomped the gas and left. On kids chased me down the road throwing rocks. He almost got pepper sprayed. Interesting video.
Oh yeah, Gavin the Brave who has only the balls to verbally abuse elderly FEMA employees and Kmart checkers somehow managed to grow a spine and John Wayne a couple of Mexican street toughs.

Any film, FilmBoy? Just your word?

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 83 days ago.
of course he didn't. you know he wouldn't have been able to toss that video up fast enough. now he's going to have to pay someone to make it look like it really happened. :lol:

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3896
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5812

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:54 pm

CriticalThinker wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm
Dolly wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:40 am
Gavin Seim is in Bucaramanga, Santander.
10 hrs ·
We survived shower time in a Colombian hostile. What could go wrong 😬 At least it's an anniversary edition shower head.

► Show Spoiler
I realize this doesn't mean he is actually there - or this photo is from there - or is recent.

he linked:
Bucaramanga, Santander
City · 191,156 likes · Colombia

https://www.facebook .com/places/Things-to-do-in-Bucaramanga-Santander/110873538937536/?__tn__=%2CdkC-R-R
breaking the link cuz it isn't displaying
( This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed. )
Colombian "hostile?" I guess he means hostel.
I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and say they were hostile toward him because he was being the usual asshole he is toward people :-D

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 16793
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5813

Post by Suranis » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:01 pm

he may be talking about that time he ran through a toll booth, broke his window, and then came back with his camera on to menace the officers, then fled when on of them held up the barrier in a "I'm about to go Che Guverra on your asshole, Gringo" pose.

I'm sure there will be a Tank and swat Teams involved once Gav has told the story a few more times.

Some might remember this comedy sketch from a few years back that must have been inspired by people like Gavin.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3410
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5814

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:53 am

Gav still ranting about the laws prohibiting adults having sex with underage folks. Gav has something to hide methinks. I know nothing about this case he is citing.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5815

Post by bob » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:10 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:53 am
I know nothing about this case he is citing.
Fichter was a teacher in Florida. When she was 28-30, she had sex 37 times with three of her students, all of whom were 17 years old at the time. And she was sentenced to 22 years.

Seim gets the story wrong: her sentence wasn't reduced; rather, she also was sentenced to three years for having sex with one of the minors in a different county.

Some states (I didn't check if Florida is in this category) punish teachers more harshly; abuse of a position of trust and all that.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5816

Post by arayder » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:26 am

Mr. I'm-going-to-change-the-world is reduced to hiding out in Mexico where, living on Daddy's dime, he searches the internet to find things to complain about. It seems Einstein here has figured out we live in an imperfect world and he can bitch and moan about it all over the internet.

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 86 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2304
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5817

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:47 am

bob wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:10 am
Some states (I didn't check if Florida is in this category) punish teachers more harshly; abuse of a position of trust and all that.
I remember the case of Debra Lafave, who avoided jail by being too pretty for it. Seriously.

According to the Fichter story linked above, she was a nasty case, and the judge threw the book at her. So apparently there's a wide range of sentences available.

I also note that Fichter was sentenced in July 2015. So this isn't a news story that Gavin might have stumbled across. Nope, he went looking for a story about someone who got a long sentence for you-know-what.

I am increasingly convinced of the theory that the contents of Gavin's phone are highly incriminating. It would also explain why his family would support him so much financially.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Photoguy
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:15 pm
Location: Everybody has to be somewhere

Re: Gavin Seim

#5818

Post by Photoguy » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:29 am

The 'creep' meter is getting higher and higher.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5819

Post by Azastan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 am

Photoguy wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:29 am
The 'creep' meter is getting higher and higher.
Wait until he mentions Mary Kay Letourneau as a guiding light.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3896
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5820

Post by Whip » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:57 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:47 am
bob wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:10 am
Some states (I didn't check if Florida is in this category) punish teachers more harshly; abuse of a position of trust and all that.
I remember the case of Debra Lafave, who avoided jail by being too pretty for it. Seriously.

she avoided jail time because of her plea deal over this very crime.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5821

Post by arayder » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

I always figured that Gavin couldn't support his photography business in part on baby pictures, family portraits and wedding pictures because he was an obnoxious politicized geek who couldn't keep his opinions to himself while on the job. He once made a Youtube in which he said his photography colleagues were telling him he needed to tone down the political rhetoric if he wanted to make a go of it in the business. He claimed to be too much of a freedom lover to do so. I thought, yeah well what about the freedom of the family who doesn't want to hear Gavin's political chatter at their son's Bar Mitzvah?

I am beginning to wonder if the "I'm to radical for the business" rap was a cop out and a coverup. I wonder if Gavin did or said some creepy things to clients and their families and the word got around? Maybe rather than admit that his problem was related to his inappropriateness, Gavin invented the thin excuse that his radical politics put people off? I mean who cares if the photographer is a radical libertarian as long as he shows up, does a good job and keeps his politics to himself.

But if it was known in Grant Co. that Gavin was on the shady side of the photographic business then it must have gotten around to the cops, who now have his phone. Maybe Gavin knows that the cops know some local family was concerned about Gavin's photos or the way he approached a family member?

Could it be the gravity of the situation might make an otherwise seemingly insane run to Mexico look like the thing to do? Gavin was on edge during the time.

Maybe out of shame the Seims aren't going to do anything about it other than send Gavin money and urge him not to come back?

Did Sondra's drink the koolaide too?

If all that's on the phone is already youtube posted video of Gavin stopping cops, then what's he got hide?

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 86 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5822

Post by Azastan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 am

It reported about a petition that went viral among Russian social media users and has quickly garnered 60,115 signatures. The petition, launched by Denis Shiryaev, said: “Twenty-two years for a woman who helped three mature male students start their adult lives. Twenty-two years for a woman who wanted to be happy and loved, even if it was by someone younger than herself. Twenty-two years for the fact that these students wanted to be with her, longed for her tenderness and attention,” reported the Moscow Times.
So Ol' Gav is helping out the Russians too LOL.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3896
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5823

Post by Whip » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:46 am

arayder wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am
who doesn't want to hear Gavin's political chatter at their son's Bar Mitzvah?
I'll give you a minute to figure out what part of this sentence is incorrect. :lol: (hint: teh ebil jooos)
arayder wrote:I am beginning to wonder if the "I'm to radical for the business" rap was a cop out and a coverup. I wonder if Gavin did or said some creepy things to clients and their families and the word got around? Maybe rather than admit that his problem was related to his inappropriateness, Gavin invented the thin excuse that his radical politics put people off? I mean who cares if the photographer is a radical libertarian as long as he shows up, does a good job and keeps his politics to himself.
occam razor. he sucks and no one is hiring him.

User avatar
DZ Bill
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:23 pm
Location: Cog Bunker 5
Occupation: Badass

Re: Gavin Seim

#5824

Post by DZ Bill » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:49 pm

easy way to figure out whats on his phone ......... we could raise the money to have it hacked ....?

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5825

Post by arayder » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Whip wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:46 am
arayder wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am
who doesn't want to hear Gavin's political chatter at their son's Bar Mitzvah?
I'll give you a minute to figure out what part of this sentence is incorrect. :lol: (hint: teh ebil jooos)
arayder wrote:I am beginning to wonder if the "I'm to radical for the business" rap was a cop out and a coverup. I wonder if Gavin did or said some creepy things to clients and their families and the word got around? Maybe rather than admit that his problem was related to his inappropriateness, Gavin invented the thin excuse that his radical politics put people off? I mean who cares if the photographer is a radical libertarian as long as he shows up, does a good job and keeps his politics to himself.
occam razor. he sucks and no one is hiring him.
Well, there is a lot to be said for that point of view. He is not that good with a camera.

The other thing I ask is why Gavin is so convinced that his police obstruction charge is a one way ticket to a death sentence? No rational person would figure that a misdemeanor police obstruction charge is going get a death sentence.

Could it be that Gavin knows if his phone gets opened the charge might change and he ends up in jail with with folks who have no problem sticking a shiv in a PTHC porn creep?

--------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 86 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”