rodney-dale: [class], a convicted felon of flesh and blood with a soul

Hikashu

Re: rodney-dale: [class], a man of flesh and blood with a soul

Post by Hikashu » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Has anything been posted about Class' last round of lawsuits/appeals? Were they dismissed as frivolous, as they should have been, or are they still just sitting there? it seems to have been awfully quiet from that quarter of late.
No decision yet, as far as I know. He got oral argument, which isn't a good sign.

I can sit down and read the briefs, if anybody wants me to. I need to get around to learning how precisely counsel intends to vault the waiver of appellate rights.

ETA: The oral argument is here: https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/recording ... 5-3015.mp3

ETA PT 2: I haven't read the plea agreement, but per the amicus brief, it made a possible mistake I've seen elsewhere: it set forth that Class waived his right to appeal his *sentence*, but not his conviction. My defense-leaning side says that his appeal can indeed be possible, although I usually see this in the context of collateral attacks and not direct appeals. In any event, that's how he proposes to vault the appellate waiver. (I know of at least one other USAO that has similar defective language in its stock plea agreement despite it being shot down on numerous occasions.)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:19 am

It appears that Roddy Dale's appeal has been denied, because, wait for it, HE WAIVED HIS RIGHT TO APPEAL, in the plea agreement.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:07 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:It appears that Roddy Dale's appeal has been denied, because, wait for it, HE WAIVED HIS RIGHT TO APPEAL, in the plea agreement.
But unless they made him sign a writ of No Takecies Backcies he should be good. Rod is smarter than your average private attorney general. Only, not by much.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:46 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:It appears that Roddy Dale's appeal has been denied, because, wait for it, HE WAIVED HIS RIGHT TO APPEAL, in the plea agreement.
But unless they made him sign a writ of No Takecies Backcies he should be good. Rod is smarter than your average private attorney general. Only, not by much.
There you go again, comparing amoebae to flatworms

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:49 am

For completeness.
Class Appeal Judgment.pdf
This order was also entered:
07/01/2016 PER CURIAM ORDER [1622845] filed denying appellant's motion to return all property and to award damages, styled as "Juducial Notice of Ethic Under Contract." [1621798-2] Before Judges: Griffith, Srinivasan and Sentelle. [15-3015]
Class's "notice" 1621798-2 is 30 pages of what I assume is gobbledygook so I decided not to download that one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:32 am

Short, sweet, and to the point. DENEINED!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 am

I think we should add to the title of this thread "and a convicted felon."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:01 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I think we should add to the title of this thread "and affirmed convicted felon."
FIFU

Foggy

Re: rodney-dale: [class], a convicted felon of flesh and blood with a soul

Post by Foggy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:50 am

Done. 8-)
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:51 am

:notworthy:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 am

:notworthy: :bar: :happyfamily:

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Hikashu

Post by Hikashu » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Thank the holy G. I'm glad my they-appointed-fancy-amicus-and-gave-oral-argument pessimism was unwarranted!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:40 am

Roddy is back, suing in the North Carolina Industrial Commission, because he was not allowed to represent some other idiot about a traffic stop.

Here is his file on the subject.

He is a private attorney general and a 14th Amendment constitutional bounty hunter.

I am sure some of you constitutional lawyers can explain these positions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkejfbb9whmp ... 9N2Wa?dl=0

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Here is the explanation: :rolleye:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Here is the explanation: :rolleye:
The word "bounties" appears in Section 4 of the 14th Amendment. Roddy should be paid by the federal government, if he has suppressed a rebellion or insurrection.

Wow! Now I is a constitutional expert.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Roddy is back, suing in the North Carolina Industrial Commission, because he was not allowed to represent some other idiot about a traffic stop.

Here is his file on the subject.

He is a private attorney general and a 14th Amendment constitutional bounty hunter.

I am sure some of you constitutional lawyers can explain these positions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkejfbb9whmp ... 9N2Wa?dl=0
Roddy's post of Jan 23 (17.1.23) is amazing and almost worth a peek. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkejfbb9whmp ... f.doc?dl=0

At the top he has noted CAREFUL ! This filing is NOT corrected for grammar, spelling, syntax, etc.!

I doubt if anyone on this forum could draft anything quite so incoherent, ungrammatical, misspelled, illogical, incoherent even if they were unconscious from an overdose of LSD at the time. Roddy seems to be asking the panel to define "good behavior", I dunno why, cuz I cannot be bothered to read any more of his drivel.

These people are so stupid. And Roddy is almost more uniquely stupider than the other Private Attorneys General and assorted nitwits.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:21 pm

It's really amazing. I tried to read one of those documents, and it is clear that Class never attending any of his namesake when he was of school age. How anyone can follow that idiot, when he can't express even a simple thought coherently, is beyond my comprehension.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:55 am

Class' barely nodding acquaintance with reality ended a long time ago, and this is just further proof of it.

I am still not clear as to why or how this was allowed to even progress as far as it did, or really what happened with it. He got his sorry ass tossed out of the actual court hearing so the rest of this doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:07 pm

As I reopened this mess, I should say something. This is an old guy's memory of one document from last November that is near the bottom of the list.

EDITED TO REFLECT THIS DOCUMENT

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkejfbb9whmp ... missal.pdf

His suit was tossed last summer, he appealed and the state wanted to toss it because it was out of time. The court determined he had actually mailed his appeal within the time limit.

I presume the upcoming festivities are the appeal that should have been heard on its "merits". I expect he will have the same level of success as before.

Hikashu

Post by Hikashu » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

So, um.

This happened today:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/cou ... r_o759.pdf
CERTIORARI GRANTED
16-424 CLASS, RODNEY V. UNITED STATES
The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted.
Our boy's going to the Supreme Court. I'm sure this will do wonders on his sense of self-importance and perspective.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 pm

http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/02/one-n ... r-dissent/
That case, Class v. United States, raises an interesting question about a criminal defendant’s right to appeal after he has pleaded guilty.

<snip>

Class v. United States is the case of Rodney Class, a retired veteran who has a permit to carry a concealed firearm in North Carolina, where he lives. But when Class traveled to Washington and parked his car – containing three guns – in a parking lot near the U.S. Capitol, he was arrested and charged with violating a federal law prohibiting weapons on the Capitol grounds. Class pleaded guilty and then tried to argue on appeal that the law was unconstitutional, for two reasons: It violated his Second Amendment right to “keep and bear arms” for self-defense and it failed to provide sufficient notice of where weapons are prohibited. The government countered that the plea agreement, even if it did not do so explicitly, waived Class’s right to appeal, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit agreed. The case will almost certainly be argued in the fall, with a decision expected by summer 2018.
I cite the precedent of Blind Squirrel v Acorn.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 am

Hikashu wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm
So, um.

This happened today:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/cou ... r_o759.pdf
CERTIORARI GRANTED
16-424 CLASS, RODNEY V. UNITED STATES
The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted.
Our boy's going to the Supreme Court. I'm sure this will do wonders on his sense of self-importance and perspective.
He won.*
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/16-424

*The right to contest the constitutionality of the statute on appeal.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Looks like an ousted county clerk is enlisting this convicted felon's help in an investigation of her ouster:
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/kar ... unty-trump

Jcolvin2

Post by Jcolvin2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:14 pm

More on Spranger's tenure as Macomb County Clerk:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 43#p261243

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:51 pm

For no special reason, maybe cause the speaker was targeted with a law suit for 2 billion, I started viewing the Youtube video of a presentation given at the "Defcon 17" conference in summer of 2009 (the video upload is from 2011).

A name mentioned did ring some bells and lo and behold, the same Paul Andrew Mitchell was mentioned in this thread, first time in 2014 ! So this guy seems to have already had a long prior history :lol: The incident laughed over happened in 1999ff.

(sorry, the formatting of post below got mangled thru migrations)
gatsby wrote:
Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm
2 New Rod Filings just hit the DC Court !4.17.14_Motion_For_GPS_Removal4.18.14_Request_For_A_Jury_Of_PeersThey are in this Folder "Other 2014 Filings Into The Case":[/break1]dropbox.com/sh/qy0913xyoxy8mpd/CTI9p3mzMz]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qy0913xyoxy8 ... 9p3mzMzAND, [highlight]there's another BIG filing about to hit the court[/highlight] - Stay tuned !The Master DC Case Folder:[/break1]dropbox.com/sh/74e9zog5p4k8llt/wkXQ57z2KH]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/74e9zog5p4k8 ... ......Also, the following is about another famous Private Attorney General,Paul Andrew Mitchell...Apologies for the all caps message...and the "YOU" refers to Rod...Note: Paul has been a PrivateAttorney General since, at least, 1998 !"HELLO ! THERE IS A VERY FAMOUS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL WHO LITIGATES IN CALIFORNIA AND SEATTLE WHO SEEMS TO BE IN FEDERAL DETENTION NOW. HE WAS CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND THE LIKE. WHILE "YOU" FOCUS ON RULES AND PROCEDURES, PAUL FOCUSES ON COURT CASES AND OTHERS. MAYBE "YOU" WANT TO LOOK INTO HIM ON YOUR FREE TIME. SEEMS HE IS ON THE SAME PATH AS "YOU" AND HAS STUDIED FOR AN EXTENSIVE TIME PERIOD. I GUESS THE FEDS DO NOT LIKE HIM VERY MUCH. JUST A HEADS UP ABOUT HOW THE FEDS WILL DO ANYTHING INCLUDING CORRUPTION TO GET WHAT THEY WANT VERSUS THE PEOPLE."SOURCE:[/break1]typepad.com/tekgnosis/2014/02/paul-andrew-mitchell-has-been-bundled-away-by-the-us-government.html]http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/ ... nment.htmlPaul's SITE: [/break1]org/]http://supremelaw.org/
video clip starts in the presentation where Mitchell is mentioned.

You may want to jump to the start and watch the full length.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”