John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Northland10

Re: John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Post by Northland10 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm

Well, he is persistent, just like that pesky fly before it gets squished.
08/10/2017 48 NOTICE OF GRAND JURY REPORT REGARDING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION: filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court. (Attachments: # 1 File on Demand, # 2 Mailing Envelope)(jmb) (Entered: 08/14/2017)
08/10/2017 49 DVD-R Disc (Titled "911 Investigation Video") filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court submitted with the # 48 Notices. {Disc on file with the Clerk in the Albany Clerk's Office, not available for electronic view} (jmb) (Entered: 08/14/2017)
The notice is 101 pages and the File on Demand attachment is larger, so I am not bothering for now.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Another one for the blue file folder.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Northland10 wrote:Well, he is persistent, just like that pesky fly before it gets squished.
08/10/2017 48 NOTICE OF GRAND JURY REPORT REGARDING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION: filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court. (Attachments: # 1 File on Demand, # 2 Mailing Envelope)(jmb) (Entered: 08/14/2017)
08/10/2017 49 DVD-R Disc (Titled "911 Investigation Video") filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court submitted with the # 48 Notices. {Disc on file with the Clerk in the Albany Clerk's Office, not available for electronic view} (jmb) (Entered: 08/14/2017)
The notice is 101 pages and the File on Demand attachment is larger, so I am not bothering for now.
Don't bother with this one at all. It is 257 pages of 9/11 truther steaming horseshit. Not even a cover letter to explain why it's happening. I downloaded it; it's on RECAP but I'm not even going to waste the bits to upload it to Scribd.

Sounds like Vidurek's changing the aim of the scam a little bit -- he's probably inviting the suckers to pay by the page to get stuff "officially filed" in Federal court, which he's probably telling them "proves" that it's true. Now some idiot is going to run around telling all his buddies that because this steaming load of manure has been filed that the government is admitting their theories are true.

Hope somebody figures out a way to alert the court to this so that they can put a stop to it and maybe sanction him.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:55 pm

If some judge would issue an OSC directing Vidurek by name to appear and explain his crap I bet he'd shit his pants.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:If some judge would issue an OSC directing Vidurek by name to appear and explain his crap I bet he'd shit his pants.
I suspect the court would stop getting filings from him, even after he stopped to unsoil his shorts.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:If some judge would issue an OSC directing Vidurek by name to appear and explain his crap I bet he'd shit his pants.
Sorry, no OSC. Just another order striking all the previous stuff and advising squiggly signature that they will accept no further filings.
08/17/2017 50 TEXT ORDER TO STRIKE: Despite the fact that this case was closed on July 17, 2017, Plaintiff continues to file submissions. See Dkt. Nos. 45-49. This case remains closed, and Plaintiff's submissions are improper. The Clerk is instructed to STRIKE Plaintiff's submissions dated August 2, 2017, and August 8, 2017, Dkt. Nos. 45-49. Plaintiff is advised that no further submissions will be accepted without prior permission of the Court. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on August 17, 2017. (Copy served via regular mail)(sas) (Entered: 08/17/2017)

08/18/2017 51 TEXT ORDER : In furtherance of the Text Order to Strike dated August 17, 2017, Dkt. No. 50, the Clerk is directed to return to Plaintiff the DVD-R Disc filed as Dkt. No. 49. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on 8/18/2017. (Copy served via regular mail along with Return of DVD-R Disc)(mgh) (Entered: 08/18/2017)
Sounds like he needs to indict the judge again and order the Magistrate Judge to remove the District Judge.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Turtle wrote:Another one for the blue file folder.
Is the blue file round, shaped similar to a waste basket?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:53 pm

If Vidurek doesn't want to be ignored he could always lien the judge's house.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:If Vidurek doesn't want to be ignored he could always lien the judge's house.
Now that is an idea I can get behind, go Johnny V, go. Show your common law play pen has some teefs.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 pm

The following might go over better if it was accompanied with an OSC.
08/25/2017 53 TEXT ORDER: This action was closed on July 17, 2017. Dkt. Nos. 36 ("Order"), 37 ("Judgment"). Plaintiff has neither appealed nor moved for reconsideration of the Court's Order. Docket. Nonetheless, Plaintiff continues to submit motions in this closed action. E.g., Dkt. Nos. 41-42, 45-49. Plaintiff's latest submission is a motion for an order to show cause against two non-parties, a Wisconsin state judge and what appears to be a home mortgage company. Dkt. No. 52 ("Motion"). Even if this case had not been closed, the Motion would be improper. But this case is closed, and so the Motion is doubly improper. The Clerk is therefore instructed to STRIKE Plaintiff's August 18, 2017 submission (Dkt. No. 52). If Plaintiff wishes to pursue new claims against new parties, it is free to commence a new action. But it is not free to burden the Court with its continued disregard of the simple fact that this action is closed and Plaintiff has failed to seek relief from the Court's Judgment through an appeal or an appropriate motion under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. The Court will not consider any future filings unless authorized by an applicable rule or statute. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on August 25, 2017. (Copy served via regular mail)(sas) (Entered: 08/25/2017)
If the clerk follows instructions, I doubt we will see anything else added to the docket, even if VD sends it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:51 pm

If Vidurek presses his luck maybe we'll get to see him shit his pants. Maybe the judge will get tired of his stoopidity and send him an OSC. I have it on Good Authority the clerk knows who he is and where he really lives. :twisted:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:If Vidurek presses his luck maybe we'll get to see him shit his pants. Maybe the judge will get tired of his stoopidity and send him an OSC. I have it on Good Authority the clerk knows who he is and where he really lives.
One could only hope that the anonymous citizen kind enough to drop the dime to the court with Vidurek's information also pointed out that they're probably filing this garbage in an attempt to get money from their followers by saying that these irrelevant documents have been "filed" in Federal court and are thus true. Never mind that they're stricken and thus in the real legal world have no effect; Vidurek only worries about pseudo-filing to get money from his marks.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:If Vidurek presses his luck maybe we'll get to see him shit his pants. Maybe the judge will get tired of his stoopidity and send him an OSC. I have it on Good Authority the clerk knows who he is and where he really lives.
One could only hope that the anonymous citizen kind enough to drop the dime to the court with Vidurek's information also pointed out that they're probably filing this garbage in an attempt to get money from their followers by saying that these irrelevant documents have been "filed" in Federal court and are thus true. Never mind that they're stricken and thus in the real legal world have no effect; Vidurek only worries about pseudo-filing to get money from his marks.
Got another email from Vidurek today begging for money. it was a straight up donations letter, without the distracting "We've indicted a judge," or other nonsense. Won't bother copying but it was three paragraphs of "Send us at least $5 a month to save America for your grandchildren."

Funny, you'da thunk electing the OSG POTUS would have saved it for him. What's up with that?

ImageImageImage x4

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:14 pm

And the next document to be stricken.
09/11/2017 54 MOTION for Writ of Mandamus Show Cause or Act, filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court, Pro Se. (Attachments: # 1 File on Demand Notice, # 2 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 09/14/2017)
The "Writ Mandamus Show Cause or Act"
http://ia601501.us.archive.org/17/items ... 3.54.0.pdf

"File on Demand Notice"
http://ia601501.us.archive.org/17/items ... 3.54.1.pdf

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Johnny Boy is inviting a visit from some stern men or women with badges.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:12 pm

And I think it is more than time it happened.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Sorry about the duplicate post above. I did try to delete it.
 ! Message from: Foggy
No need to apologize for duplicate posts. I find 'em and I zap 'em, no problem.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:18 pm

I guess I should give him points for persistence, though it looks more like delusion. After VD filed his "writ" to tell the magistrate that he must remove the judge the case, he later sent in 5 more "show cause orders" for various non-judicial foreclosure folk.

The court responded (emphasis by the court),
US District Court for the Northern District of New York, Doc 60 wrote:BAR ORDER

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, that the motions filed by plaintiff Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court for a writ of mandamus (Dkt. No. 54) and orders to show cause (Dkt. Nos. 55–59) be STRICKEN from the record. On August 17, 2017, the Court ordered that the Plaintiff is not allowed to file any additional papers in this action without prior permission of the Court. (Dkt. No. 50) Plaintiff has neither requested nor received permission to file its most recent motions. Plaintiff is hereby BARRED from making further submissions in this action without prior written approval from the Chief Judge of the Northern District of New York. Plaintiff is advised that additional filings in this action without permission from the Chief Judge may result in an order enjoining Plaintiff from all future filings in this District.

IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED: September 30, 2017
Albany, New York
I don't know that the rules allow for, especially on a non-attorney pro se plaintiff, but I would have preferred some sort of OSC for sanctions.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:18 pm
I don't know that the rules allow for, especially on a non-attorney pro se plaintiff, but I would have preferred some sort of OSC for sanctions.
It isn't a "rule," but courts have the inherent authority to manage their own dockets, which includes carefully tailored rules to manage the exuberant paper throwers.

Pre-filing bars (subject to the discretion of the chief judge) are common and have been repeatedly approved as appropriate.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:31 pm

I just noticed that he filed this case in the Northern District of New York. Whether he lives in Hyde Park or in Valhalla, the location the PO Box in his current filings, they location is still covered by the Southern District. In his previous cases under his actual name, he filed in the Southern District.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:34 am

An email I got yesterday, in case anyone's interested. The website (when/if completed) might be...fun.
karl@nationallibertyalliance.org
To:
karl@nla

Oct 13 at 3:59 PM

karl@nla has sent you a group email from National Liberty Alliance.

Hello Members,

If anyone is interested in helping with website development on the new sheriff site we are creating and are familiar with Drupal, please email me at karl@nationallibertyalliance.org. Thank you!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MAILING LIST:....

ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 am

Just in case anyone's interested, got a letter from Darash about his new Sheriff's Handbook. It's still being proofread (insert appropriate emoji here).

Here's the email:
John Darash has sent you a group email from National Liberty Alliance.

TO: All NLA Members;

The Sheriffs Handbook is completed and now being proofed for errors and punctuation. Meanwhile we have uploaded a pdf copy to our front page > www.nationallibertyalliance.org < for Peoples’ comments and additions before going to the printer. We want to make absolutely sure that we have fully informed our Sheriffs.

We will be sending twenty (20) “pocket handbooks to every County Sheriff in America. This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to educate and inform our Sheriffs with a Proper Education so we are asking everybody to participate in this Sheriff’s Project.

We will be discussing this handbook on this Monday night’s call. To join the call go to www.nationallibertyalliance.org/mondaycall for instructions. If you cannot make the call and you would like to send in your comments on the Handbook send them to Questions@NationalLibertyAlliance.org

Thanks for your time.

John Darash
curiosity getting the better of me, I click the link. There is, indeed, a link titled READ SHERIFF'S HANDBOOK - DRAFT. But as I scanned down, I saw another link titled: LEARN HOW TO WRITE, FILE AND WIN IN COURT IN 90 DAYS OR LESS.

Link direct to Sheriff's Handbook:

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... ndbook.pdf

Link to winning in court all by your lonesome, something Darash has never experienced:

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... out-lawyer

I thought you would need a membership to NLA to access the docs (which I do) but haven't been there for so long, my cookies expired. I was still able to read everything without logging in.

ImageImageImage x4

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 am

We will be sending twenty (20) “pocket handbooks to every County Sheriff in America.
20 handbooks x 72 pages each x 3000 counties = easily over $10,000 in shipping costs.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 am
We will be sending twenty (20) “pocket handbooks to every County Sheriff in America.
20 handbooks x 72 pages each x 3000 counties = easily over $10,000 in shipping costs.
And after that massive distribution project, the average lifetime of that document from envelope to trash can will be well under a minute.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:37 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 pm
And after that massive distribution project, the average lifetime of that document from envelope to trash can will be well under a minute.
Yup. The document doesn't even fulfill its intended purpose. Any "pocket guide" should be a quick reference, not lengthy, flowery ruminations on the topic. And at 72 wordy pages, it wouldn't fit in Andre the Giant's pocket.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”