John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Notorial Dissent

Re: John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Well, that ought to set ole Johnny Two names to frothing, he'll be indicting the US Attorney next.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:50 am

I saw this pop up on active topics and immediately thought, "oh...these turds are still floating around in the punch bowl".

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:47 pm

I don't understand why his obvious scam and fraud hasn't been shut down yet. I think talking money by promising what they can't deliver, based on lies about their authority and more lies about the court system, would give sufficient grounds for a real grand jury to indict the NLA and its proponents. And they should. Such groups undermine the rule of law.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Patagoniagirl wrote:I saw this pop up on active topics and immediately thought, "oh...these turds are still floating around in the punch bowl".
I thoroughly agree with the sentiment, though I might have used different wording. :thumbs:

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:I don't understand why his obvious scam and fraud hasn't been shut down yet. I think talking money by promising what they can't deliver, based on lies about their authority and more lies about the court system, would give sufficient grounds for a real grand jury to indict the NLA and its proponents. And they should. Such groups undermine the rule of law.
I agree TL. And to solicit funds and encourage people to file false liens...wtf does one have to do to get shut down or arrested?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:I don't understand why his obvious scam and fraud hasn't been shut down yet. I think talking money by promising what they can't deliver, based on lies about their authority and more lies about the court system, would give sufficient grounds for a real grand jury to indict the NLA and its proponents. And they should. Such groups undermine the rule of law.
I agree TL. And to solicit funds and encourage people to file false liens...wtf does one have to do to get shut down or arrested?
One or more of his "followers" filing complaints?

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:29 pm

The problem is that his followers are a combination of too stupid and too ignorant to know they are being ripped off, so not likely any of them will ever actually do anything about it, or ever figure it out. Again, stupid, ignorant, short attention span, perfect combination.

I keep wondering why the State of New York doesn't go after him for unreported income, since I suspect he is or at least was doing fairly well off the sucker plucking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:37 am

But is Darash/Vidurek running a scam worthy of the attention of law enforcement agencies? He grifts away asking for cash but he's not taking anybody's life savings, is he? A few dollars here, a few dollars there, and the marks get the pleasure of being part of his fantasy. If they take the play-acting too far, as did Terry Trussell, that's their own fault.

At the risk of sounding sovcittish, his crimes probably need victims before any action will be taken against him.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Admittedly he is fleecing the really stupid who want to believe his woo, but the actual damage he is doing is the thousands upon thousands of dollars of personnel time and the man hours he is costing with his gibberish filings with the courts. That and they are claiming to be a grand jury when they are not. Getting the current nonsense dismissed in MY is going to cost a good bit of money in legal time if nothing else, and that kind of nonsense can cost individuals a great deal of money to get dismissed even though there is no actual action involved. If as in the case of the Colorado loonies there are actual liens involved, that can be extraordinarily costly to get cleared off the records and can permanently damage people's credit, which is part of the reason for the filings.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Admittedly he is fleecing the really stupid who want to believe his woo, but the actual damage he is doing is the thousands upon thousands of dollars of personnel time and the man hours he is costing with his gibberish filings with the courts. That and they are claiming to be a grand jury when they are not. Getting the current nonsense dismissed in MY is going to cost a good bit of money in legal time if nothing else, and that kind of nonsense can cost individuals a great deal of money to get dismissed even though there is no actual action involved. If as in the case of the Colorado loonies there are actual liens involved, that can be extraordinarily costly to get cleared off the records and can permanently damage people's credit, which is part of the reason for the filings.

Which is exactly why "no victim, no crime" is not really the way the law works. Except in pseudolegal fantasies.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:29 am

Quite true, the old scumbag is breaking the law, probably any number of them truth be told, but someone has to complain and get the authorities attention, and he has been fairly careful about that, until now. This latest court case may come back and bite him.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:28 pm

New docket entry:
05/15/2017 20 Document titled "INFORMATION BRIEF CLARIFYING THIS EXTRAORDINARY PROCEEDING": filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 05/16/2017)

Document Number: 20 90 pages 7.7 mb
Um.. no, not going to bother with that one right now. It is probably the same old fonts and footnotes.
Edit: This is probably it on his website:

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... eeding.pdf
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Northland10 wrote:New docket entry:
05/15/2017 20 Document titled "INFORMATION BRIEF CLARIFYING THIS EXTRAORDINARY PROCEEDING": filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 05/16/2017)

Document Number: 20 90 pages 7.7 mb
Um.. no, not going to bother with that one right now. It is probably the same old fonts and footnotes.
Edit: This is probably it on his website:

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... eeding.pdf
Interesting opening:
INFORMATION
BRIEF CLARIFYING THIS
EXTRAORDINARY PROCEEDING

The purpose of this Memorandum is in support of an extraordinary response to extraordinary events designed by NWO subverts executed by power hungry tyrants to abolish our American Republic and trodden underfoot the laws of nature’s God through unlawful legislation and unjust courts in jurisdictions unknown. Whereas statutory prisons (many for profit) have been and continue to be constructed in order to imprison and enslave We the Free People of these United States of America
The capital letters in the last sentence are, of course, ye olde English fonts.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Isn't this latest bit of farce about to be dismissed, hopefully with prejudice for failing?????

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Ninety pages of drivel.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Wed May 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Isn't this latest bit of farce about to be dismissed, hopefully with prejudice for failing?????
The quick answer is yes.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Apparently, it was time for random idiots to bother the court.
06/12/2017 21 Letter Motion filed by Petitioner John Walter Sprouse on behalf of Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting an Order to Show Cause be issued, submitted to Judge Lawrence E. Kahn. (jmb) (Entered: 06/13/2017)
06/12/2017 22 Letter Motion filed by Petitioner Thomas Lee Anderson, on behalf of Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting for an Order to Show Cause to be issued, submitted to Judge Lawrence E. Kahn. (jmb) (Entered: 06/13/2017)
06/12/2017 23 Letter Motion filed by Petitioner D'Annie Isra El on behalf of Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting an Order to Show Cause be issued submitted to Judge Lawrence E. Kahn. (jmb) (Entered: 06/13/2017)
06/12/2017 24 Letter Motion filed by Petitioner Janice M. Jackson on behalf Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting an Order to Show Cause be issued, submitted to Judge Larence E. Kahn. (jmb) (Entered: 06/13/2017)
06/12/2017 25 Letter Motion filed by Petitioner Felicia Collins on behalf of Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting an Order to Show Cause be issued, submitted to Judge Lawrence E. Kahn. (jmb) (Entered: 06/13/2017)
06/12/2017 26 Letter Motion filed by Petitioner Thomas G. Williams on behalf Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting an Order to Show Cause be issued, submitted to Judge Lawrence E. Kahn. (jmb) (Entered: 06/13/2017)
They are all 13-15 pages long. I have not downloaded any yet since I assume it is nothing, like we have seen before.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 pm

"requesting" an OSC - in other words they know they are playing fake gubmint and can go to the pokey if they actually get caught trying to order the judge around. So, "requesting" only. Typical measured fake law brinksmanship of NLA. 'twill get flushed.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 pm

An OSC for Rule 11 sanctions would be appropriate. Directed to the cowardly clown with the swirly signature who refuses to reveal his real name - John Vidurek.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm

I downloaded one of the letters. It is a bunch of stuff from VD regarding foreclosure and an affidavit from the person who sent the letter explaining their foreclosure case in Washington. It names a Washington judge and JP Morgan Chase and seems to state it is a case being removed from Clarke County Superior Court in Washington.

Apparently, he has gone into "non-judicial foreclosure" or something.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:59 pm

I am sure that whether a nonjudicial foreclosure violates due process under the 5th Amendment given Washington's statutes has already been decided in some case somewhere. However, I personally think there is some merit to the argument that a non-judicial foreclosure involves a lack of due process (though there is no cogent analysis of that point in this filing by Vidruek/Darash). Regardless, hiring a crackpot non lawyer to file law-ish looking fancy-font latin-phrased bullshit doesn't do their cause any damned good and just makes it harder for whatever legitimate practitioner who ever tries to raise that argument in the future.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:I am sure that whether a nonjudicial foreclosure violates due process under the 5th Amendment given Washington's statutes has already been decided in some case somewhere. However, I personally think there is some merit to the argument that a non-judicial foreclosure involves a lack of due process (though there is no cogent analysis of that point in this filing by Vidruek/Darash). Regardless, hiring a crackpot non lawyer to file law-ish looking fancy-font latin-phrased bullshit doesn't do their cause any damned good and just makes it harder for whatever legitimate practitioner who ever tries to raise that argument in the future.
Agreed, and it appears that Mr. Sprouse did not have issues without just one property. There was a case in Clark County where he was the defendant and defaulted, I assume since he never responded. Since it was filed in 2014 and closed in September 2015, I don't know if it is the same property as before, or even if the case was about a mortgage. The Washington Court docket is less than helpful there.

He also had a suit from Deutsche Bank for some mortgage in Lance County, Oregan. He tried removing it to federal court.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF OREGON 6: 13-cv-2319-TC

ORDER

COFFIN, Magistrate Judge:

Plaintiff filed a foreclosure complaint in the Circuit Court of Oregon for the County of Lane on January 22, 2013. Although it appears plaintiff was unable to complete formal service due to difficulty locating defendant in person, defendant Sprouse did receive the complaint and filed an answer on April26, 2013. On December 4, 2013, plaintiff filed a motion for summary judgment. The Lane County Court scheduled oral argument on the motion for January 6, 2014 and set trial for February 5, 2014. However, on December 31, 2013, defendant Sprouse removed the case to this court asserting diversity jurisdiction. On January 8, 2014, plaintiff moved to remand.

A defendant seeking to remove a case must do so within 30 days of receipt of the complaint or 30 days after service of the pleading in which it can be ascertained that a case has become removable. 28 U.S.C. § 1446(b). Defendant Sprouse sought removal well after the 30 day limit set by statute. Accordingly, the motion to remand is granted. Plaintiff also seeks sanctions arguing that defendant's removal was an attempt to delay the state court's consideration of the then pending summary judgment motion. The court declines to award sanctions.

CONCLUSION
For the reasons stated above, plaintiffs motion to remand (#6) is granted and this case is remanded to the Circuit Court of Oregon for the County of Lane.

DATED this 18th day of February 2014.

THOMAS M. COFFIN
United States Magistrate Judge

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Mr. Sprouse has more foreclosure cases in Florida that he tried to remove to Federal court. 2 were from BNY/Mellon and another from FNMA. He also sued MERS for a foreclosure but it appears to be have been voluntarily dismissed.

His address at the beginning of the document is a UPS store. It is the one he has used going back to cases in 2011, or so. Sounds like he bought a bunch of properties and then got caught when the market went belly up. VD seems to perfect person to help him out of his gambling addiction.

He also had this in California, which was quickly dismissed (he wanted to go IFP).

Bonus... he signed with a thumbprint.
Sprouse v Fitschen.pdf
ORDER by Judge George H. King: Denying 1 Application for Leave to Proceed in Forma. IT WAS RECOMMENDED that the request of plaintiff/petitioner to file the action prepayment of the filing be DENIED by Magistrate Judge Charles F. Eick. Reason for denied: District Court lacks jurisdiction; No facts concerning federal question jurisdiction or diversity jurisdiction are alleged. (MD JS-6, Case Terminated.) (et) (Entered: 10/03/2014)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:39 pm

My ability to be concerned for the guy keeps going. Maybe the fact that he bought a 2.7 Million dollar house in 2014, and appears to still own it, could be a reason.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Northland10 wrote:Mr. Sprouse has more foreclosure cases in Florida that he tried to remove to Federal court. 2 were from BNY/Mellon and another from FNMA. He also sued MERS for a foreclosure but it appears to be have been voluntarily dismissed.

His address at the beginning of the document is a UPS store. It is the one he has used going back to cases in 2011, or so. Sounds like he bought a bunch of properties and then got caught when the market went belly up. VD seems to perfect person to help him out of his gambling addiction.

He also had this in California, which was quickly dismissed (he wanted to go IFP).

Bonus... he signed with a thumbprint.
Sprouse v Fitschen.pdf

:snippity: :snippity:
Oh jeez, FLORIDA - no wonder he got infected with the faux legal crazypants disease. Although, if I have to be honest with myself, California has more than its fare share of infectees as well. And they are damned active.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”