John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Northland10

Re: John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Post #15476 by Northland10 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Vidurek hasn't paid the filing fee yet. It should be his downfall, as usual, despite this brilliant pleading.

He crossed out civil in Civil Cover Sheet and wrote in Common Law Cover Sheet. I guess that will allow him to file criminal charges since in the case because it's not a civil case, or something. :confused:

He keeps filing and demanding despite failing every time. Some people, even if they still thought they were right, would give up and try a different approach. VD just keeps running into the wall.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post #15477 by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 pm

The message is clear. Send Money!!!!

SueDB

Post #15478 by SueDB » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:24 pm

He has no intention of success unless you count morons sending money a success.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Northland10

Post #15479 by Northland10 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Vidurek hasn't paid the filing fee yet. It should be his downfall, as usual, despite this brilliant pleading.

Actually, I think he did this time, which would explain why he was demanding the fee back in the filing.

12/14/2016 1 COMPLAINT against All Defendants (Filing fee $400 receipt number ALB010155) filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court. (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet)(mgh) (Entered: 12/16/2016)

Well, he just tossed $400 away.

I rather like Doc 6, a letter to the US Attorney.

vd grand jury v everybody doc 6.pdf

Apparently, his defendants must provide a sworn affidavit and cannot answer through an attorney. No answer is an admission of fraud and they will be brought before the common law Grand Jury for possible indictment.

Once Indicted, they will be removed from office and then have a right to counsel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlimDropper

Post #15480 by GlimDropper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Northland10 wrote:

I rather like Doc 6, a letter to the US Attorney.

vd grand jury v everybody doc 6.pdf

Someone has been paying attention, the bottom of page two has an illegible signature of someone not identified by name but simply as "Grand Jury Foreman." At least one lesson has been learned from Terry Trussel's incarceration.

bob

Post #15481 by bob » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:17 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Someone has been paying attention, the bottom of page two has an illegible signature of someone not identified by name but simply as "Grand Jury Foreman." At least one lesson has been learned from Terry Trussel's incarceration.

Darash/Vidurek was doing that even before Trussell was arrested, convicted, and incarcerated.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Turtle

Post #15482 by Turtle » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:38 pm

bob wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:Someone has been paying attention, the bottom of page two has an illegible signature of someone not identified by name but simply as "Grand Jury Foreman." At least one lesson has been learned from Terry Trussel's incarceration.

Darash/Vidurek was doing that even before Trussell was arrested, convicted, and incarcerated.

The Johnny Swirly Sig Strategy actually made it into one of the depositions. Either Frank Linton or SA Siegmeister described it.

GlimDropper

Post #15483 by GlimDropper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:08 pm

bob wrote: Darash/Vidurek was doing that even before Trussell was arrested, convicted, and incarcerated.

Why doesn't this surprise me, along with not paying postage or filing fees for teh powuful papurs John always shows the courage of his convictions.

OK, this is kinda disappointing. Early in tonight's call (thanks for the heads up AnnPerkins) John mentioned that Brent Allan Winters would not be speaking on this call but was going to appear on the next one. He then plugged Brent's website (commonlawyer dot com). That isn't the disappointing part, a quick search turned this up:

TEDx_Brent_Allan_Winters.PNG

I love TED Talks, some of my favorite podcast material and I understand TEDx is not official TED but rather independently organized events but TEDx Battenkill really dropped the ball here. Only funny thing is how jealous Johnny Two Names must be when he thinks about this.

(Late comment from the Q&A on the NLA call, a caller suggested that some sort of paperwork from the Trump administration used USR instead of USA. The impression given is that USR stands for United States Republic.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post #15484 by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Isn't Johnny Two Names getting perilously close to the point where someone is going to take official notice of his activities? I mean sending stupid to the courts is an old and ongoing tradition, but sending threaty stupid letters to a AUSA is not a good idea.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post #15485 by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:33 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Isn't Johnny Two Names getting perilously close to the point where someone is going to take official notice of his activities? I mean sending stupid to the courts is an old and ongoing tradition, but sending threaty stupid letters to a AUSA is not a good idea.

And didn't a post above suggest that he might have actually paid a $400 filing fee recently? The "we don't pay no stinkin' fees!" line was neat because it attracted a "pay or away" response that Vidurek could misrepresent as tyranny! oppression! while ensuring that the powahful papers did not leave the clerk's office to irritate judges with probable adverse consequences.

Northland10

Post #15486 by Northland10 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:30 pm

This is where VD demands the Magistrate take Judicial Cognizance (and/or Judicial Notice) and then proceeds to lecture the reader on the real law.

He means business because Sureties of the Peace (the four administrators appointed by the Grand Jury) is capitalized with Old English font. Apparently, the Sureties of the Peace will call upon the Magistrate to muster a jury, and they may also appoint a special prosecutor.

vd grand jury v everybody doc 9.pdf

Oh, and the Magistrate may make no ruling without the leave of the Sovereigns of the court.

Northland10

Post #15487 by Northland10 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:32 pm

He also had this for Doc 7:

TABLE OF CONTENTS: filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court in further support of the # 1 Complaint, and # 5 Letter Motion from Unified United States Common Law Grand Jury Foreman for Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting that the Clerk Show Cause by what authority the Clerk may charge for Justice and the exercising of their unalienable rights and/or return the money. (Attachments: # 1 Table of Contents - Part 2, # 2 Copy of Summons, # 3 Supporting Exhibits - Part 1 of 2, # 4 Supporting Exhibits - Part 2 of 2, # 5 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 01/24/2017)

Doc 7 is 66 pages and with the exhibits and table of contents, it comes out to 488 pages.

Nope, not downloading that.

Edit: ETA: Vidurek now refers to his GJ as Sovereigns of the Court. Brilliant. Now he can order the the court around.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #15488 by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Northland10 wrote:He also had this for Doc 7:

TABLE OF CONTENTS: filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court in further support of the # 1 Complaint, and # 5 Letter Motion from Unified United States Common Law Grand Jury Foreman for Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court requesting that the Clerk Show Cause by what authority the Clerk may charge for Justice and the exercising of their unalienable rights and/or return the money. (Attachments: # 1 Table of Contents - Part 2, # 2 Copy of Summons, # 3 Supporting Exhibits - Part 1 of 2, # 4 Supporting Exhibits - Part 2 of 2, # 5 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 01/24/2017)

Doc 7 is 66 pages and with the exhibits and table of contents, it comes out to 488 pages.

Nope, not downloading that.

Edit: ETA: Vidurek now refers to his GJ as Sovereigns of the Court. Brilliant. Now he can order the the court around.

If this was already answered, please accept my apologies for trying to find it and failing:

Where is the master document stash for this "case" (or link to originals) so I can download and peruse the earlier filings and this last little masterwork with the 66 pages of clever font usage and 422 pages of exhibits?

Northland10

Post #15489 by Northland10 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:If this was already answered, please accept my apologies for trying to find it and failing:

Where is the master document stash for this "case" (or link to originals) so I can download and peruse the earlier filings and this last little masterwork with the 66 pages of clever font usage and 422 pages of exhibits?

It's one Pacer, so I, or someone else, would need to get up the gumption to buy the pile and post it somewhere such as Scribd, because no amount of compression will get it anywhere near the size limits here.

I may consider it this weekend, maybe.

Edit: Or, if done by somebody with Recap, wait a few days after buying it and hopefully it would end up in the archive for posting.

Again, I may consider it.

Notorial Dissent

Post #15490 by Notorial Dissent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:16 am

You mean that Johnny Two Names hasn't posted his latest magnum opus somewhere for all to see? He's getting lazy and missing out on a chance to grift.

I do think the bit about "common law court of record" is just precious, like there ever was or could be such a thing.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Techno Luddite

Post #15491 by Techno Luddite » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:11 am

SueDB wrote:He has no intention of success unless you count morons sending money a success.

That's exactly the kind of success he is seeking!

Northland10

Post #15492 by Northland10 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:45 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:You mean that Johnny Two Names hasn't posted his latest magnum opus somewhere for all to see? He's getting lazy and missing out on a chance to grift.

I do think the bit about "common law court of record" is just precious, like there ever was or could be such a thing.

I think the 488-page thing may be from the Papers Filed and evidence sections of this page.

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/docket

I noticed on that same web page there are some documents about regarding Habeas Corpus for John David Robertson in Montana. I don't have time at the moment to go poking around and see what that is about.

Northland10

Post #15493 by Northland10 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Docket update

02/16/2017 10 Letter Motion from C. Harris Dague for Andrew Cuomo requesting Thirty Day Extension to Answer Deadline and Other Relief submitted to Judge Daniel J. Stewart . (Attachments: # 1 Appendix to Letter Request)(Dague, C.) (Entered: 02/16/2017)

10-main.pdf

The following is just the ruling referred to in the letter. Since I downloaded it, I decided it might as well be added here.

10-1.pdf

Northland10

Post #15494 by Northland10 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:09 pm

I have seen filings shorter than this docket entry.

02/23/2017
NOTICE of Appearance by John D. Hoggan, Jr on behalf of Ralph Abraham, Alma Adams, Robert Aderholt, Pete Aguilar, Lamar Alexander, Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr, Rick Allen, Justin Amash, Mark Amodei, Brad Ashford, Kelly Ayotte, Brian Babin, Tammy Baldwin, Lou Barletta, Andy Barr, John Barrasso, Joe Barton, Karen Bass, Joyce Beatty, Xavier Becerra, Dan Benishek, Michael Bennet, Robert Bentley, Ami Bera, Don Beyer, Gus M. Bilirakis, Mike Bishop, Rob Bishop, Sanford D. Bishop, Jr, Diane Black, Marsha Blackburn, Rod Blum, Earl Blumenauer, Richard Blumenthal, Roy Blunt, Suzanne Bonamici, Cory Booker, John Boozman, Madeleine Bordallo, Mike Bost, Charles W. Boustany, Jr, Barbara Boxer, Brendan Boyle, Kevin Brady, Robert Brady, Dave Brat, Stephen G. Breyer, Jim Bridenstine, Mo Brooks, Susan W. Brooks, Corrine Brown, Sherrod Brown, Julia Brownley, Vern Buchanan, Ken Buck, Michael Burgess, Richard Burr, Larry Buschon, Cheri Bustos, G.K, Butterfield, Ken Calvert, Maria Cantwell, Shelley Moore Capito, Lois Capps, Michael E. Capuano, Tony Cardenas, Ben Cardin, John Carney, Tom Carper, Andre Carson, Buddy Carter, John Carter, Matthew Cartwright, Bob Casey, Jr, Bill Cassidy, Kathy Castor, Joaquin Castro, Steve Chabot, Jason Chaffetz, Judy Chu, David Cicilline, Katherine Clark, Yvette D. Clarke, Curt Clawson, William Clay, Jr, Emanuel Cleaver, James E. Clyburn, Dan Coats, Thad Cochran, Mike Coffman, Steve Cohen, Tom Cole, Chris Collins, Doug Collins, Susan Collins, James Comer, Barbara Comstock, Michael K, Conaway, Gerald E. Connolly, John Conyers, Jr, Paul Cook, Chris Coons, Jim Cooper, Bob Corker, John Cornyn, Jim Costa, Ryan Costello, Tom Cotton, Joe Courtney, Kevin Cramer, Mike Crapo, Rick Crawford, Ander Crenshaw, Joseph Crowley, Ted Cruz, Henry Cuellar, John Culberson, Elijah Cummings, Carlos Curbelo, Steve Daines, Warren Davidson, Danny K. Davis, Rodney Davis, Susan Davis, Peter DeFazio, Diana DeGette, Rosa L. DeLauro, Ron DeSantis, Mark DeSaulnier, Suzan DelBene, John Delaney, Jeff Denham, Charles W. Dent, Scott DesJarlais, Ted Deutch, Mario Diaz-Balart, Debbie Dingell, John Does, Mary Does, Lloyd Doggett, Bob Dold, Joe Donnelly, Daniel Donovan, Mike Doyle, Tammy Duckworth, Sean P. Duffy, Jeff Duncan, John J. Duncan, Jr, Dick Durbin, Donna F. Edwards, Keith Ellison, Renee Ellmers, Tom Emmer, Eliot Engel, Mike Enzi, Joni Ernst, Anna G. Eshoo, Elizabeth Esty, Dwight Evans, Blake Farenthold, Sam Farrar, Dianne Feinstein, Stephen Fincher, Deb Fischer, Michael G. Fitzpatrick, Jeff Flake, Chuck Fleischmann, John Fleming, Bill Flores, Randy J. Forbes, Jeff Fortenberry, Bill Foster, Virginia Foxx, Lois Frankel, Al Franken, Trent Franks, Rodney Frelinghuysen, Marcia L. Fudge, Tulsi Gabbard, Ruben Gallego, John Garamendi, Cory Gardner, Scott Garrett, Bob Gibbs, Chris Gibson, Kirsten Gillibrand, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Louie Gohmert, Bob Goodlatte, Paul A. Gosar, Trey Gowdy, Gwen Graham, Lindsey Graham, Kay Granger, Chuck Grassley, Garret Graves, Sam Graves, Tom Graves, Alan Grayson, Al Green, Gene Green, Salmon Matt Gregorio, Morgan Griffith, Raul Grijalva, Glenn Grothman, Frank Guinta, Brett S. Guthrie, Luis Gutierrez, Janice Hahn, Colleen Hanabusa, Richard Hanna, Cresent Hardy, Gregg Harper, Andy Harris, Vicky Hartzler, Alcee L. Hastings, Orrin Hatch, Denny Heck, Joe Heck, Martin Heinrich, Heidi Heitkamp, Dean Heller, Jeb Hensarling, Jamie Herrera Beutler, Jody Hice, Brian Higgins, French Hill, Jim Himes, Ruben Hinojosa, Mazie K. Hirono, John Hoeven, George Holding, Mike Honda, Steny H. Hoyer, Richard Hudson, Tim Huelskamp, Jared Huffman, Bill Huizenga, Randy Hultgren, Duncan D. Hunter, Will Hurd, Robert Hurt, Jim Inhofe, Johnny Isakson, Steve Israel, Darrell Issa, Sheila Jackson Lee, Hakeem Jeffries, Evan Jenkins, Lynn Jenkins, Bill Johnson, Eddie Bernice Johnson, Henry C. Johnson, Jr, Ron Johnson, Sam Johnson, David Jolly, Walter B. Jones, Jim Jordan, David Joyce, Elena Kagan, Tim Kaine, Marcy Kaptur, John Katko, William Keating, Mike Kelly, Robin Kelly, Trent Kelly, Anthony M. Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy, III, Daniel Kildee, Derek Kilmer, Ron Kind, Angus King, Pete King, Steve King, Adam Kinzinger, Mark Kirk, Ann Kirkpatrick, John Kline, Amy Klobuchar, Steve Knight, Ann Kuster`, Darin LaHood, Doug LaMalfa, Raul R. Labrador, Doug Lamborn, Leonard Lance, Jim Langevin, James Lankford, Rick Larsen, John B. Larson, Robert E. Latta, Brenda Lawrence, Patrick Leahy, Mike Lee, Barbara Lee, Sander Levin, John Lewis, Ted Lieu, Daniel Lipinski, Frank LoBiondo, David Loebsack, Zoe Lofgren, Billy Long, Barry Loudermilk, Mia Love, Alan Lowenthal, Nita Lowey, Frank Lucas, Blaine Luetkemeyer, Ben R. Lujan, Michelle Lujan Grisham, Cynthia M. Lummis, Stephen F. Lynch, Tom MacArthur, Carolyn Maloney, Sean Patrick Maloney, Joe Manchin, III, Kenny Marchant, Tom Marino, Ed Markey, Thomas Massie, Doris O. Matsui, John McCain, Kevin McCarthy, Claire McCaskill, Michael T. McCaul, Tom McClintock, Betty McCollum, Mitch McConnell, Jim McDermott, James McGovern, Patrick T, McHenry, David McKinley, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Jerry McNerney, Martha McSally, Mark Meadows, Pat Meehan, Gregory W. Meeks, Brian Menendez, Grace Meng, Jeff Merkley, Luke Messer, John Mica, Jeff Miller, Candice Miller, Barbara Milulski, John Moolenaar, Alex Mooney, Gwen Moore, Jerry Moran, Seth Moulton, Markwayne Mullin, Mick Mulvaney, Lisa Murkowski, Christopher S. Murphy, Patrick Murphy, Tim Murphy, Patty Murray, Jerrold Nadler, Grace Napolitano, Richard E. Neal, Bill Nelson, Randy Neugebauer, Dan Newhouse, Kristi Noem, Rick Nolan, Donald Norcross, Eleanor Holmes Norton, Richard Nugent, Devin Nunes, Beto O'Rourke, Pete Olson, Steven Palazzo, Frank Pallone, Jr, Gary Palmer, Bill Pascrell, Jr, Rand Paul, Erik Paulsen, Donald Payne, Jr, Steve Pearce, Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, David Perdue, Ed Perlmutter, Scott Perry, Gary Peters, Scott Peters, Collin C. Peterson, Pedro Pierluisi, Chellie Pingree, Robert Pittenger, Joseph R. Pitts, Stacey Plaskett, Mark Pocan, Ted Poe, Bruce Poliquin, Jared Polis, Mike Pompeo, Rob Portman, Bill Posey, David Price, Tom Price, Mike Quigley, Amata Radewagen, Charles B. Rangel, John Ratcliffe, Jack Reed, Tom Reed, David G. Reichert, Harry Reid, Jim Renacci, Reid Ribble, Kathleen Rice, Tom Rice, Cedric Richmond, Scott Rigell, Jim Risch, Bishop Rob, John G. Roberts, Jr, Pat Roberts, Phil Roe, Harold Rogers, Mike Rogers, Dana Rohrabacker, Todd Rokita, Tom Rooney, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Peter J. Roskam, Dennis Ross, Keith Rothfus, Mike Rounds, David Rouzer, Lucille Roybal-Allard, Ed Royce, Marco Rubio, Raul Ruiz, C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger, Bobby L. Rush, Steve Russell, Paul D. Ryan, Tim Ryan, Gregorio Sablan, Matt Salmon, Linda Sanchez, Loretta Sanchez, Bernie Sanders, Mark Sanford, John P. Sarbanes, Ben Sasse, Steve Scalise, Jan Schakowsky, Brian E. Schatz, Adam Schiff, Kurt Schrader, Debbie Schultz Wasserman, Chuck Schumer, David Schweikert, David Scott, Rick Scott, Robert C. Scott, Tim Scott, Tipton Scott, F. James Sensenbrenner, Jose E. Serrano, Jeff Sessions, Pete Sessions, Terri A. Sewell, Jeanne Shaheen, Richard Shelby, Brad Sherman, John Shimkus, Bill Shuster, Mike Simpson, Kyrsten Sinema, Albio Sires, Louise Slaughter, Adam Smith, Chris Smith, Jason Smith, Lamar Smith, Adrian Smith, Sonia Sotomayor, Jackie Speier, Debbie Stabenow, Elise Stefanik, Chris Stewart, Steve Stivers, Marlin Stutzman, Daniel S. Sullivan, Eric Swalwell, Mark Takano, Jon Tester, Clarence Thomas, Bennie G. Thompson, Glenn W. Thompson, Mike Thompson, Mac Thornberry, John Thune, Pat Tiberi, Thom Tillis, Scott Tipton, Dina Titus, Paul D. Tonko, Pat Toomey, Norma Torres, Dave Trott, Donald Trump, Niki Tsongas, Michael Turner, U.S. Congress, U.S. President, U.S. Supreme Court, Tom Udall, Fred Upton, David Valadao, Chris Van Hollen, Juan Vargas, Marc Veasey, Filemon Vela, Nydia M. Velazquez, Peter Visclosky, David Vitter, Ann Wagner, Tim Walberg, Greg Walden, Mark Walker, Jackie Walorski, Mimi Walters, Timothy J. Walz, Mark Warner, Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Bonnie Watson Coleman, Randy Weber, Daniel Webster, Peter Welch, Brad Wenstrup, Bruce Westerman, Lynn A. Westmoreland, Sheldon Whitehouse, Roger Wicker, Roger Williams, Frederica Wilson, Joe Wilson, Robert J. Wittman, Steve Womack, Robert Woodall, Ron Wyden, John A. Yarmuth, Kevin Yoder, Ted Yoho, David Young, Don Young, Todd Young, Lee Zeldin, Ryan Zinke (Hoggan, John) (Entered: 02/23/2017)

Sterngard Friegen

Post #15495 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 am

Johnny Footnotes must be getting a stiffy, seeing all this activity taking his fake pleadings seriously. Now if only Rule 11 is enforced . . .

Orlylicious

Post #15496 by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:30 am

Orly Taitz should be green with envy she didn't get that docket entry for Grinols! :lol:

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Northland10

Post #15497 by Northland10 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm

The defendants filed a Motion To Dismiss.

vd grand jury v everybody MTD.pdf

03/16/2017 14 MOTION to Dismiss Pursuant to FRCP 8, 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(5) Motion Hearing set for 4/21/2017 09:00 AM in Albany before Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn Response to Motion due by 4/4/2017 Reply to Response to Motion due by 4/10/2017. filed by Andrew Cuomo. (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion to Dismiss, # 2 Declaration of Santandrea with Exhibits 1-2 Attached, # 3 Appendix of Unreported Cases, # 4 Declaration of Service Via Regular Mail Upon Pro Se Plaintiff) (Dague, C.) (Entered: 03/16/2017)

And a week later, VD filed:
03/23/2017 15 DOCUMENT TITLED "INFORMATION", with a sub title on that document that reads "Crime To Intercept" dated 3/20/2017 filed by Grand Jury Foreman (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 03/24/2017)

vd grand jury v everybody filing.pdf

NotaPerson

Post #15498 by NotaPerson » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Thank you so much Northland!

This is great, great stuff. :lol:

Though again, I'm a bit annoyed that a government lawyer's time had to be spent dealing with Johnny's horseshit.

Notorial Dissent

Post #15499 by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:05 am

Even for Johnny Two Names, that is twaddle, and ignorant twaddle at that, it's almost like he doesn't understand plain English.

One thing I'm confused by is that the court should not have accepted the filing since it was filed by an organization not represented by a lawyer, that alone should have short stopped it right there. Even a pretend all supreme grand jury cannot file without being represented by a lawyer. This could all have been over and done with a long time ago.

Northland10

Post #15500 by Northland10 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:14 pm

In VD's case against everybody, this happened.

04/18/2017 16 MOTION for Default Judgment as to Lawrence K. Baerman, Clerk of Court, filed by Grand Jury, Sovereigns of the Court. (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum of Law, # 2 Mailing Envelope) (jmb) (Entered: 04/19/2017)

https://www.scribd.com/document/3459210 ... -Sum-Judge

There is a minor problem. Lawrence Baerman is not actually a party to the case. He was never named a defendant by Johnny. VD issued an order to show cause because Baerman was charging the $400 fee. Baerman never responded.

Counsel for the federal defendants also filed this:

vd grand jury v everybody letter from fed defend.pdf

VD also filed some supplements for his Motion for Default, but I am not in the mood to grab them tonight. Maybe later this weekend.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”